Fei vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
If there was a fight between Fei from Xenogears and Goku from DBZ who would win! I hope this works out!

Also no perverted comments, I dont want this forum shut down! We have two powerful characters and I want to see a good comparison between the two! Please make it good!

Endless Mike
I only know Fei from Keollyn's claims on Naruto Forums, and I don't really trust what he says. So I'll abstain from commenting.

Haruhi
Fei is the avatar of God. He wins.

gogogadgetgo
fei fong wong? hmmm....been a while since i played the game. if memory serves me right, i played it for about 80+ hours. can't remember the story for the life of me though. its really screwy and you gotta really pay attention.

h2h, i think goku would take this. fei had to use gears to be really uber or something. on a side note, his final gear looked like crap.

goku could go ssj3 were he had some plant busting powers. i dont recall fei as having that much power. though his id persona was uber cool!

BradBalboa
goku could go ssj3 were he had some plant busting powers ????

Goku was a planet buster before he was even a super saiyan, never mind a super saiyan 3 !!

leonheartmm
fei fong wong would win. seeing as he has the wave existance inside him and is its avatar. he would have xenogears and would probably completely destroy goku. although as far as firect feats go, other than space/time/dimensional type powers abel didnt show much other than normal beyond planet busting potential but still. god wins vs mortals.

Keollyn
Are these threads allowed? (Video game vs. anime)

The only Fei that Goku could beat is on foot Fei or Fei using unreleased Weltall... and even then he'd have to rely on planet busting to do it since Fei has insane damage resistant barriers.

Anything besides those two and Goku loses. Xenogears would just make it a massacre.

leonheartmm
oddly enough, i just happen to be listening to "one who bares fangs at god" the last fightin music of xenogear.

DolX1
Originally posted by leonheartmm
oddly enough, i just happen to be listening to "one who bares fangs at god" the last fightin music of xenogear.

I like the "one who is torn apart"(Id's theme), It's the coolest track in Xenogears.

BradBalboa
Gricey if your reading this **** off !! stick out tongue

Pfft Goku fwt !!!!

Endless Mike
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Gricey if your reading this **** off !! stick out tongue

Pfft Goku fwt !!!!

Endless Mike's law of fanboyism #1: When asked who would win in a hypothetical match between characters A and B, a fanboy of A will claim that A will win even if said fanboy is completely ignorant of the capabilities of B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.