Sliver Surfer vs RKT Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
I couldnt find it so i remade it, who would win RKT or The Surfer

Power16
RKT is too much for SS(dies in seconds), Make Classic Thor and you got a fight.

Endless Mike
RKT

Harry Fingerman
Surfer.

Airwalker
Surfer around 9/10

guy222
Originally posted by zbucsz
I couldnt find it so i remade it, who would win RKT or The Surfer

Lord Thor FTW

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Surfer.

zbucsz
Y do u guys think they'll win?

gogogadgetgo
seriously? surfer had problems with normal thor. how can he hope to best king thor more so rune lord thor?

Stupid Rookie
RKT wins this fairly easily. Honestly we don't know much about him, he doesn't have many showings, but... Basically first, remember that he is King Thor, so after inheriting the Odin power and becoming king of Asgard, he would be skyfather level basically. That mean he could probably take Thor.
In addition he has mastery of the ancient Runes if I remember correctly giving him extra ordinary magical powers. I don't know exactly where this puts him, but Skyfather at least.

janus77
Surfer can dodge/bfr mjolnir easy. Surfer could casually kill regular Thor with his blasts - there's a scan somewhere implying that - so he should be a good deal more powerful than 'regular Thor'.

Surfer blackhole's mjolnir, sending it to Nightmare's realm (well within his powers) then opens a portal to another dimension and blasts RKT into it, from long range.

well, seems a possibility unless RKT's anywhere in SS's league in terms of speed and reaction-time.

Xplosive
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer can dodge/bfr mjolnir easy. Surfer could casually kill regular Thor with his blasts - there's a scan somewhere implying that - so he should be a good deal more powerful than 'regular Thor'.

Surfer blackhole's mjolnir, sending it to Nightmare's realm (well within his powers) then opens a portal to another dimension and blasts RKT into it, from long range.

well, seems a possibility unless RKT's anywhere in SS's league in terms of speed and reaction-time.

RKT should be aobvce Odin.
RKT wins 10/10.

tjcoady

you can't remove Mjolner from the battle field. it's impossible.

FrothByte

classic thor beat ss. i don't see why rkt can't beat ss. thor also has the ability for teleportation, and rkt isn't that dependent on mjolnir.

KMC_Drifter
As said before...RKT is probably well above Odin....Thor ftw

janus77
Originally posted by FrothByte
classic thor beat ss. i don't see why rkt can't beat ss. thor also has the ability for teleportation, and rkt isn't that dependent on mjolnir.
how on earth does 'classic thor' beat Silver Surfer?
Surfer's faster, stronger, more durable, has far greater range, can manipulate matter, can clone himself without limit, manipulate energy...

everything Thor can do, Surfer can do and more. he even synthesised Odin's magic when he remade BRB's hammer!

I don't know about RKT, but I'm thinking that if he is just a progression of the Thor mould then SS should still be able to beat him, through sheer versatility and speed.

Hercules
Surfer's faster, stronger, more durable, has far greater range, can manipulate matter, can clone himself without limit, manipulate energy...

everything Thor can do, Surfer can do and more. he even synthesised Odin's magic when he remade BRB's hammer!

I don't know about RKT, but I'm thinking that if he is just a progression of the Thor mould then SS should still be able to beat him, through sheer versatility and speed.

RKT was more powerful than Odin...

batdude123

laughing out loud

batdude123

no

Martian_mind
I'm actually cosigning with Batdude.

*looks around for the four horsemen*

Priest
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Surfer.
Originally posted by Airwalker
Surfer around 9/10
thumb up

Estacado
Surfer transmutates Mjolnir into a baguette....shifty

janus77
Magneto can bfr mjolnir, no?
Surfer has access to the same powers Magneto as (and much much more) as well as infinitely better control over them.

I figured mjolnir wouldn't be much of an issue at all.

but as I say, I really don't know about RKT's powers, it's just speculation by me, assuming him to be just regular Thor but more powerful in all aspects.

leonheartmm
RKT is WAAAAAAAAY above surfer can ever dream to be. surfer woul lose 6/10 to normal thor. rky 10/10. no contest.

janus77
again, I get that RKT is >>>> Thor, but I don't get how in the world regular Thor is supposed to even be = SS, nevermind pull wins against him.

SS has so much more power and versatility at his disposal it befuddles me how people come to this conclusion no.

boriquaking55
RKT 10/10

Priest
Magneto can bfr mjolnir, no?
Surfer has access to the same powers Magneto as (and much much more) as well as infinitely better control over them.

I figured mjolnir wouldn't be much of an issue at all.

but as I say, I really don't know about RKT's powers, it's just speculation by me, assuming him to be just regular Thor but more powerful in all aspects.
the Mjinor can't be Bfr'd it can travel though across dimensions and will always return to Thor. This has happned.

janus77
but it will still take time and there's no reason why it cannot be continuously sent from portal to portal, and kept away from Thor for an extended length of time.

so, what's RKT like? no one seems to be saying anything concrete about this character no expression.

starlock
RKT for the win

OnslaughtKILLS
I believe Odin was stated to be close to Galactus in strength? And Odin's numerous feats surely do back that statement up.

While King Thor may not have the experience with Odin's powers as Odin himself, he surely is up there in terms of raw power. Silver Surfer on the other hand has been seen having close battles with Hulk, Doom, Iron Man, and more. And people close to Silver Surfer's strength has had close combats with people such as Hercules and classic Thor himself (such as Firelord).

While Silver Surfer does command the power cosmic, he is in no way close in strength to Galactus. He actually has been shown to be close in power to Thor BEFORE he gained Odin's power. King Thor has this in the bag, and quite easily.

janus77
how is Odin even in the same league as Galactus?
Galactus is said to rival/exceed most Celestials. and Odin and his merry chums were insignificant to Celestials.

I don't question Odin's powers >>>> SS, I just don't know what RKT is capable of and as a result I +assumed+ that he was just an amped up Thor.

logic dictates that Thor is pretty much below Surfer in most, if not all, areas of consequence. Speed, Versatility, Reaction Times, Range of Vision, Range of Attack, Durability, Defensive abilities, Matter and Energy Control and Manipulation ...

Power16
janus how would SS fair against Odin, when you answer this... change Odin with RKT(which would be an amped up Odin) and there you go.

Big Sexy
This is just tragic.

Soljer
It's arguable who wins between the surfer and Thor - it shouldn't be. The Surfer should win and often.

But ANYONE who even CONSIDERED giving the Surfer the win here (save the few who were obviously making an ass out of the Original Poster) are beyond help.

janus77
do people here just generally lack for perspective and an appreciation of subtlety?

I think I've asked close to 4 times, how exactly RKT is different from regular Thor, as clearly people put the character in a whole other league.

all I get is RKT > Odin or RKT = Odin ... what has RKT done of that scale?

I have said, numerous times, that I do not know about the character, so ... no expression.

llagrok
Retards need to get one thing straight.

Rune King Thor does NOT use Mjolnir, he uses runes. All he has to do is raise his hands and Silver Surfer is dead. Doesn't matter whether or not Surfer tries to dodge, Thor moves his left hand and Surfer is dead. SS can try and BFR mjolnir all he wants, won't make a different at all. He'll lose faster than he did against Odin.

Soljer
do people here just generally lack for perspective and an appreciation of subtlety?

I think I've asked close to 4 times, how exactly RKT is different from regular Thor, as clearly people put the character in a whole other league.

all I get is RKT > Odin or RKT = Odin ... what has RKT done of that scale?

I have said, numerous times, that I do not know about the character, so ... no expression.

Question 1: Why is Odin powerful?

Question 2: What makes King Thor, King Thor?

Question 3: What makes Rune King Thor, Rune King Thor?

Answer 1: The Odinforce.

Answer 2: Possession of the Odinforce.

Answer 3: Knowledge and wisdom surpassing that of Odin, gleaned from the Runes and his sacrifice.

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
Retards need to get one thing straight.

Rune King Thor does NOT use Mjolnir, he uses runes. All he has to do is raise his hands and Silver Surfer is dead. Doesn't matter whether or not Surfer tries to dodge, Thor moves his left hand and Surfer is dead. SS can try and BFR mjolnir all he wants, won't make a different at all. He'll lose faster than he did against Odin.
as one known for frequent moments of mental failure, how did you come to understand all that? confused

chill out and stop trying to be superior, it grates those of us who are stick out tongue

Soljer

llagrok
as one known for frequent moments of mental failure, how did you come to understand all that? confused

chill out and stop trying to be superior, it grates those of us who are stick out tongue

dur

So basically, you had no comeback because I was right?

janus77

Airwalker
Originally posted by Soljer
It's arguable who wins between the surfer and Thor - it shouldn't be. The Surfer should win and often.

But ANYONE who even CONSIDERED giving the Surfer the win here (save the few who were obviously making an ass out of the Original Poster) are beyond help.

Why shouldn't it be? Battles between the two are close in most math ups. At least the one's where Surfer isn't being dominated. ermm

FrothByte
thor with warrior madness defeated ss. that's basically thor in berserk. RKT doesn't need mjolnir. RKT > KT > Thor warrior madness.

hulkcpbifiussjf
RKT ftw

Airwalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
thor with warrior madness defeated ss. that's basically thor in berserk. RKT doesn't need mjolnir. RKT > KT > Thor warrior madness.

Not just defeated him. Dominated him about three times, brought him near death in a couple instances, made him resort to fleeing, etc, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.