WWH pays his dues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
2 fights that i briefly caught a glance of in the upcoming wwh xmen third tie in. This might have been done but did not turn up when i did the search.

round 1
wwh vs berserk wolverine

round 2 wwh vs classic (now current again) juggs

@ Round 1
WWH in a curbstomp.

@ Round 2
Stalemate, or 5/10 via BFR.

gogogadgetgo
round 1
FIGHT
1 second in the fight wolvie goes splat

round 2
FIGHT
days later, their still at it and they both get tired and decide to go get a beer and some chicks

Psyquis52
Round 1 is Hulk. No matter how many ways you paint it Wolverine isn't going to beat Hulk.

Round 2...Well, Juggernaut has Strength and Dexterity on his side...at least at first. I'm not sure what WWH's strength level is at starting let alone when he gets a little ticked but WWH certainly has the aggression factor working for him. I'll give a majority win to Juggernaut. 6/10

masterbruce
Round 1: Wolverine learns if he can breathe in space

Round 2: Hulk wins after a good fight

lando005
round 1
hulk: go be "the best there is" in jersey

round 2
hulk: so nothing can stop the juggernaut huh? fine keep going ... all the way to mexico

just kidding but funny still

janus77
round 1 - Wolverine flies to the Sun, and it's not a secondary mutation!

round 2 - Better fight but Juggernaut gets beat, yet again. War Hulk used his strength to toss around Juggernaut, World War Hulk is stronger and smarter...

quanchi112
ww hulk wins both

lando005
Originally posted by janus77
round 1 - Wolverine flies to the Sun, and it's not a secondary mutation!
now that's funny

ExodusCloak
Classic Juggs stalemated WWH in WWH: X-Men #3

Kutulu
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

I can't wait to read this... anybody know the release date?

Battlehammer
wait does wolverine fight WWH again?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

??????????????????? SCANS????????

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wait does wolverine fight WWH again?

For like one panel.

Originally posted by Apolloknight
??????????????????? SCANS????????

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7136/wwhxmen3dcp0015ka3.th.jpghttp://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7449/wwhxmen3dcp0016wx5.th.jpghttp://img441.imageshack.us/img441/153/wwhxmen3dcp0019gb1.th.jpghttp://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1734/wwhxmen3dcp0021rc6.th.jpghttp://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5638/wwhxmen3dcp002324gw0.th.jpghttp://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8109/wwhxmen3dcp0025pp9.th.jpghttp://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2352/wwhxmen3dcp0027eu6.th.jpghttp://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4500/wwhxmen3dcp0028do5.th.jpghttp://img260.imageshack.us/img260/915/wwhxmen3dcp0029bf5.th.jpg

Galan007
I was just about to post those. thumb up

Dare I say that Juggs seemed to have the slight advantage?

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Galan007

That was my impression also . It really pissed me off .

ExodusCloak
One more scan:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3340/wwhxmen3dcp0032nc9.th.jpg

I was just about to post those. thumb up

Yeah, you beat me to the Juggs respect thread. stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
That was my impression also . It really pissed me off . Juggernaut is badass, that shouldn't piss you off. ermmOriginally posted by ExodusCloak
Yeah, you beat me to the Juggs respect thread. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Well I figured if I couldn't post them here (thanks to you stick out tongue), I might as well post them somewhere lol.

Erik-Lensherr
You mean after Hulk tears apart pretty much all the X-Men teams and then Juggernaut manages to stalemate him I shouldn't be pissed off ?

Or the fact that Classic Juggs already had fights with Hulk before his upgrade and they seemed relativly even while the Hulk with the upgrade was stalemated despite that with the difference in power he should have owned him ?

IMO they jobbed Hulk to make Juggernaut look good .

NiņoAraņa

no expression

Galan007
IMO they jobbed Hulk to make Juggernaut look good . Hulk wasn't jobbing at all.

Face it,

Juggs got the better of him this time, fair and square. There's nothing wrong with that. smile

Apolloknight
You mean after Hulk tears apart pretty much all the X-Men teams and then Juggernaut manages to stalemate him I shouldn't be pissed off ?

Or the fact that Classic Juggs already had fights with Hulk before his upgrade and they seemed relativly even while the Hulk with the upgrade was stalemated despite that with the difference in power he should have owned him ?

OH S***, THINGS ARE GONNA GET UGLY!!!!!!!!!!

Erik-Lensherr
Hulk wasn't jobbing at all.

Face it,

Juggs got the better of him this time, fair and square. There's nothing wrong with that. smile

As a matter of fact he was jobbed for reasons I already stated .
Juggernaut may have got the better of him at first but the fight soon transformed into a stalemate .

Galan007
Juggernaut may have got the better of him at first but the fight soon transformed into a stalemate . And there's nothing wrong with that. smile

NiņoAraņa

no expression

oh and "nothing stops the Juggernaut, fine. keep going." just needed "all the way to Mexico" at the end stick out tongue

as seen Originally posted by lando005
round 1
hulk: go be "the best there is" in jersey

round 2
hulk: so nothing can stop the juggernaut huh? fine keep going ... all the way to mexico

just kidding but funny still

Apolloknight
And there's nothing wrong with that. smile

I LOL when I read that too!!!!!! laughing

Erik-Lensherr
And there's nothing wrong with that. smile

Did you miss my whole post or something ? At first Juggernaut seemed to have a slight edge but afterwards it pretty much turned into a stalemate .

Galan007
Did you miss my whole post or something ? At first Juggernaut seemed to have a slight edge but afterwards it pretty much turned into a stalemate . The comment "seemed to have a slight edge", might be a tad of an understatement:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_wwh_juggs3.jpg

Just my opinion. smile

NiņoAraņa
The comment "seemed to have a slight edge", might be a tad of an understatement:

Just my opinion. smile i agree, he was doing pretty good until Xaviar distracted him.

Erik-Lensherr
The comment "seemed to have a slight edge", might be a tad of an understatement:

Just my opinion. smile

Not in mine . It depends what you understand by slight edge .

Erik-Lensherr

Galan007

NiņoAraņa
Yep.

"You're undermining the foundation of the mansion"..... What a p*ssy. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Bouboumaster
1- Hulk will get hurt, but not as Wolverine. (Is it a train? A plane? No, it's Wolverine!)

2- 6/10 against Juugernaut for the Hulk

Sparkz
Well you can say he had a slight advantage, but is it really an advantage if nothing really slowed down or stopped the Hulk, and then well didn't Hulk tech beat him anyway by bfr?

Erik-Lensherr
Hulk's opinion on his fight with Juggernaut :

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Hulk.jpg

Sundipped
What kind of fight was this? huh
Juggs pops up, seems to get the best of Hulk for a panel then runs off? (With the scans provided), this wasn't enough of a fight to be considered a stalemate.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Sundipped
What kind of fight was this? huh
Juggs pops up, seems to get the best of Hulk for a panel then runs off? (With the scans provided), this wasn't enough of a fight to be considered a stalemate.

He didn't run off, Hulk slapped him away casually.

Juggernaut did stalemate Hulk for a bit though, I really wish the fight had continued longer.

quanchi112
ww hulk is a beast.

llagrok
And how do people suppose the Hulk would beat Juggernaut? Use his magic? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sundipped
Originally posted by Kutulu
He didn't run off, Hulk slapped him away casually.

Juggernaut did stalemate Hulk for a bit though, I really wish the fight had continued longer.

Didn't catch the part where Hulk "slapped" him away. Was it so hard that Juggs couldn't come back or something??? I thought Juggs was running under his own power?? That whole scene seemed a little crappy to me.

I wished the fight had continued too but it wasn't enough of a fight for me to make a clear judgement on winner/loser/stalemate.

Power16
Not enough of a fight to judge how it would of went so... i leave it as a stalemate.

lando005
it wasnt that great of a fight hulk said he didnt have time to waste on him so he used jugs on strength against him to get rid of him for a few moments

Hannibal-Lector
i love it how hulk fans say Hulk was jobbed.... as if WWH was the pinicle of good writing.... Juggy seemed to have the edge in this fight but he definitly cares for his brother too much to kill the hulk at the expenense of Xaviers suffering...

janus77
sigh, a potential epic match just fizzled out into a tease.

what's clear is that Hulk doesn't waste time on irrelevant battles, he's so far removed from the old Savage Hulk days, he just casually dismisses him - with a pat on the back to aid his momentum - instead of engaging in a drawn out fight.

it's another of those fights that makes 'no sense' unless you accept that Hulk clearly reserves his rage and strength for the Illuminati alone. like how Thing managed to get a few hits in on Hulk, how Wolverine managed to hit Hulk, how some of the X-men hit him too... he really is quite impressive in his discipline and focus throughout the WWHulk arc so far.

lando005
this is a goal oriented hulk. This is just my personal opinion but i've always thought the hulk with all his incarnations was always incomplete that's y he could never access his strength properly except for when he's mad. I think this hulk is as close to a complete hulk as i've ever seen a balanced (for the most part) mind with his physical body

Hannibal-Lector

what's clear is that Hulk doesn't waste time on irrelevant battles, he's so far removed from the old Savage Hulk days, he just casually dismisses him - with a pat on the back to aid his momentum - instead of engaging in a drawn out fight.

it's another of those fights that makes 'no sense' unless you accept that Hulk clearly reserves his rage and strength for the Illuminati alone. like how Thing managed to get a few hits in on Hulk, how Wolverine managed to hit Hulk, how some of the X-men hit him too... he really is quite impressive in his discipline and focus throughout the WWHulk arc so far.

Janus... u and that guy who said Hulk "causually slapped the juggernaut away" should probably take another look. Juggy shoves the Hulk off him (hence the hulks expresion and possition of arching backwards. then runs off with the Hulk with his eyes closed shielding his face...) then again im sure you knew that...

I DO find myself agreeing with you for the first time in some time that it was a waste of a battle and had the potential to be an massive fight, esspeically after this panel:
http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwhxmen3dcp002324gw0.jpg

Hannibal-Lector

Janus... u and that guy who said Hulk "causually slapped the juggernaut away" should probably take another look. Juggy shoves the Hulk off him (hence the hulks expresion and possition of arching backwards. then runs off with the Hulk with his eyes closed shielding his face...) then again im sure you knew that...

I DO find myself agreeing with you for the first time in some time that it was a waste of a battle and had the potential to be an massive fight, esspeically after this panel:
http://img460.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwhxmen3dcp002324gw0.jpg

... could have been so awsome...

janus77
looks like he suckered the juggernaut to me. he first stopped him, when he barged into him, then let that momentum build up, then drew back and on the turn gave him a push - hence the little 'dash' lines trailing the open palm of Hulk's left hand, basically like a 'judo move' if you will.

how else do you explain the juggernaut not being able to stop himself and instead going head-first through a wall and into the water?

also, you'll note the absolute lack of surprise in the Hulk's commentary throughout the scene, he was intending to bfr the juggernaut, because - as he admits - he hasn't got all day.

carver9
Im so glad that juggernaut is back, the truly unstoppable juggernaut. I havent been keeping up with hulk much but from what im seeing wwh seems to be pretty much unbeatable (even though I think that juggernaut could win) and Im going to start buying the comics.

They are pretty much going to have him beating everyone and I do think that he has the power to do so.

Damn, hes bad from all of the showings that i have been seeing.

carver9
looks like he suckered the juggernaut to me. he first stopped him, when he barged into him, then let that momentum build up, then drew back and on the turn gave him a push - hence the little 'dash' lines trailing the open palm of Hulk's left hand, basically like a 'judo move' if you will.

how else do you explain the juggernaut not being able to stop himself and instead going head-first through a wall and into the water?

also, you'll note the absolute lack of surprise in the Hulk's commentary throughout the scene, he was intending to bfr the juggernaut, because - as he admits - he hasn't got all day.

1st- i didnt see a push or a slap by the hulk.
2nd- i didnt see a sucker, due to charles interference.

Kutulu
Originally posted by carver9
1st- i didnt see a push or a slap by the hulk.
2nd- i didnt see a sucker, due to charles interference.

Look closely at this scan:
http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwhxmen3dcp0028do5.jpg

Juggernaut is using his pushing force against the Hulk. Hulk lets go, steps to the side, and look at his hand, it has the motion that he hit Juggernaut in the back to use his forward momentum to send him flying.

Swanky-Tuna
Adding to that, it looks like he didn't only sidestep it, it looks like he pushed or swung Juggernaut in the direction he was already going and kind of faceplanted into the ground with all that unanticipated speed.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Adding to that, it looks like he didn't only sidestep it, it looks like he pushed or swung Juggernaut in the direction he was already going and kind of faceplanted into the ground with all that unanticipated speed.

A common martial arts / fighting technique. Heck I remember my older brother doing that to me when I was 9 and faceplanting me into the lawn.

llagrok
I don't see how sending the Juggernaut in a direction is the same as beating him. Juggernaut has a stronger healing factor than the Hulk (Hulk spent a longer time healing his eyes than juggs) and Juggernaut CAN NOT be hurt physically. Hulk can try and push him as much as he wants to, won't do anything.

janus77
lol,
Juggernaut was hurt plenty by War Hulk and as this wasn't a fight of any consequence to Hulk he really didn't bother doing anything more than simply removing juggernaut from the battlefield.

remember how juggernaut was "unstoppable"? that didn't last did it?
juggernaut would lose to War Hulk to a really focused Savage Hulk and definitely to WW Hulk. it's just a question of time before the inevitable overpowering strength of The Hulk does the job.

boriquaking55
lol,
Juggernaut was hurt plenty by War Hulk and as this wasn't a fight of any consequence to Hulk he really didn't bother doing anything more than simply removing juggernaut from the battlefield.

juggernaut would lose to War Hulk to a really focused Savage Hulk and definitely to WW Hulk. it's just a question of time before the inevitable overpowering strength of The Hulk does the job.

Obviously you fail to recognize that War Hulk arc was just PIS, pure and simple.

At least the writer in this case was smart enough to realize Hulk couldn't do anything to hurt Cain, so he used a form of intelligent BFR to get rid of him. He had to do it, he knew if he drew it out longer he would be at a disadvantage. Period.

You Hulk fangirls just can't accept it.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Obviously you fail to recognize that War Hulk arc was just PIS, pure and simple.

At least the writer in this case was smart enough to realize Hulk couldn't do anything to hurt Cain, so he used a form of intelligent BFR to get rid of him. He had to do it, he knew if he drew it out longer he would be at a disadvantage. Period.

You Hulk fangirls just can't accept it. But oh brother, wait untilt WWH 4 comes out no

llagrok
lol,

War Hulk has heavily amplified strength and durability as well as celestial weapons. That doesn't matter though, since all War Hulk did was HOLD DOWN the Juggernaut before he was able to move. Since Juggernaut is actually able to raise his forcefield at will and extend it, that isn't a very viable tactic and wouldn't work more than a couple of second.

Hence why Hulk has no way of beating Juggernaut.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Big Sexy
But oh brother, wait untilt WWH 4 comes out no

Strange smashy - at least I hope for the case or everyone's sanity

Soljer
Originally posted by Big Sexy
But oh brother, wait untilt WWH 4 comes out no

Zom?

****ING ZOM!?

*eyes tear up*.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Soljer
Zom?

****ING ZOM!?

*eyes tear up*.

Yea, they could have used someone cooler than Zom.

He may be powerful, but man he's like the lamest villian in Strange's entire rogues' gallery.

It should have been Shuma.

Estacado
lol,

I smell bullshit.....313

llagrok

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Yea, they could have used someone cooler than Zom.

He may be powerful, but man he's like the lamest villian in Strange's entire rogues' gallery.

It should have been Shuma.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Zom ETERNITY'S superior?

That's why my eyes are tearing up - not because Zom is lame, but because people are going to use this fight to justify this Hulk being on Eternity's level....I can see it now.

Estacado

That's why my eyes are tearing up - not because Zom is lame, but because people are going to use this fight to justify this Hulk being on Eternity's level....I can see it now.
So true...haermm
Like people mixing the Annihilation feat of Terrax with Sentry stopping his axe while it was in momentum....shocklaugh

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
So true...haermm
Like people mixing the Annihilation feat of Terrax with Sentry stopping his axe while it was in momentum....shocklaugh

Sentry can casually take a planet destroying attack to his left eyeball and reflect it back on his attacker by blinking his eyelids!

Don't object, you're just hating on Sentry!

Evil_Ash
Sentry can casually take a planet destroying attack to his left eyeball and reflect it back on his attacker by blinking his eyelids!

He also stalemated Galactus. 313

carver9
Hulk is becoming a very powerful individual but eternity, whoever says that is crazy as hell but there is a lot of top tiers that I think that he can own right now. Im not going to say any names, not yet though.

HereComesRandal
huc

Hannibal-Lector
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Zom ETERNITY'S superior?

I COMPLETELY agree with you! People like Janus cant see that this is some of the worst writing since Onslaught saga and they cant see it with all the signs... Pretty much any time hulk "overpowers" a classic style juggy (minus War Hulk since Celestrial's were the ones who imprissoned Cyttorak from the start and they power Hulk at that point) is a PIS. Note that i say classic style aka indestructable and infinite strength... I just love and hate the fact that people are like Hulk should have won this battle and he was jobbed....

DONT GET ME WRONG ANY1, i respect hulk as a character and love his comics but his hulk-ophile fans just make him as a character so much less enjoyable...

Hmm... lookin at the last scan:
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wwhxmen3dcp0032nc9.jpg

did they have ne further encounter? I mean did Hulk just stop attacking Xavier or somethin? It also seems like either Hulks pride or body has been hurt but i dont see from what? he got hit like... twice and then his opponent ran... maybe this is just me... i guess ill just have to go out and buy the comic

janus77
1. juggernaut is not even close to "indestructible".
2. he's most certainly not "unstoppable".
3. he definitely wasn't too much for Savage Hulk.
4. he absolutely positively does not possess nor have any hope of possessing "infinite strength".

some minor corrections to your errant comments.

War Hulk was just Hulk with more strength.
in fact Apocalypse says that the CELESTIAL TECH indicates HULK'S powers may be great enough to be of consequence to The Celestials.

That's Apocalypse's reason for choosing to try and harness the power of The Hulk in the first place.

now if I were a fanboy, with tendencies similar to yours for juggernaut, I would obviously take that to mean that Hulk's potential exceeds Cyttorak's limits.

that however was not ever my contention, nor do I think anyone approaching Cyttorak's levels is necessary to destroy juggernaut.
he is but a fraction of Cyttorak's powers, and a being with 'genuine' access to infinite energies, a being whom the god damned Beyonder called a source of infinite power - The Hulk - would eclipse that in the normal course of events.

Hulk, sufficiently focused and determined >>> juggernaut. that's all. pretty reasonable really. everyone from Stan Lee on down has said the Hulk has infinite power to call upon, and has no limit to how strong he can get.

Ptr_Grifin
4. he absolutely positively does not possess nor have any hope of possessing "infinite strength".

You are wrong on the first three. #4 There is a very good chance that he can increase his strength. Just to correct your opinions.

Also on #1, Juggernaut has never been injured while at full power.

Estacado

in fact Apocalypse says that the CELESTIAL TECH indicates HULK'S powers may be great enough to be of consequence to The Celestials.

That's Apocalypse's reason for choosing to try and harness the power of The Hulk in the first place.

now if I were a fanboy, with tendencies similar to yours for juggernaut, I would obviously take that to mean that Hulk's potential exceeds Cyttorak's limits.

that however was not ever my contention, nor do I think anyone approaching Cyttorak's levels is necessary to destroy juggernaut.
he is but a fraction of Cyttorak's powers, and a being with 'genuine' access to infinite energies, a being whom the god damned Beyonder called a source of infinite power - The Hulk - would eclipse that in the normal course of events.

Hulk, sufficiently focused and determined >>> juggernaut. that's all. pretty reasonable really. everyone from Stan Lee on down has said the Hulk has infinite power to call upon, and has no limit to how strong he can get.
Since you know so much about what Stan Lee said you should know that he puts Thor well above Hulk since he is a god while other comic writes do the opposite thing........so a being powered by an elder god should be above a being who is powered by gamma radiation and rage.

janus77
PG,
1. he's not omnipotent ergo not indestructible.
2. he's been stopped by cement, by GodForce, by War Hulk ... get the picture?
3. see WW Hulk? he's just a progression of Hulk, nothing about him that Savage Hulk couldn't have reached, strength/power/endurance wise.

Ptr_Grifin
PG,
1. he's not omnipotent ergo not indestructible.
2. he's been stopped by cement, by GodForce, by War Hulk ... get the picture?
3. see WW Hulk? he's just a progression of Hulk, nothing about him that Savage Hulk couldn't have reached, strength/power/endurance wise.

1. He is indestructible to physical attacks, Omnipotents are far beyond that.
2. The cement didn't really stop him, and the Godforce and War Hulk both used energy, (GF's beam, Celestial energy) to negate his forward movement. In which case Juggernaut has proven that his indestructibility is far greater than his ability to be unstoppable.
3. I don't disagree with you.

Badabing
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wait does wolverine fight WWH again? sad

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
huc

durfist

carver9

Well to bad you know nothing of juggernaut.

Juggernaut is truly invulnerable and then has a forcefield to increase that.

He is most definetely unstoppable and it took celestial tech to even challenge that. To bad hulk couldnt have done that under his own power and war hulk still got pushed miles before stopping him.

To bad a none armored juggernaut knocked the savage hulk out with 3 well placed punches.

What you seem not to understand is that yes juggernaut is a fraction of cy powers but do you think that cy is only strength and durability. Cy is a magical being and thats the power that juggernaut dont possess. He gave juggernaut the full scope of his strength and durability but the other power that cy has wasnt given to the juggernaut. Strength and durability is what cain was blessed with from cy the rest are cy to keep. Learn more about juggernaut and maybe read up on cytorrak so that you can know that he is more than strength and durability.

There is nothing that hulk can do to juggernaut. There is nothing that thor can do to juggernaut. If you dont possess magic or if your not a telepath, your chances of beating juggernaut will never happen. Juggernaut is hulks superior by far. I know you hulk fans hate it but it is true.

Hannibal-Lector

I didnt actually say any of the first 4 statements, but u and me have been through this b4, and when i was done, you wouldnt send a pm back with any counter effort...
Juggy is indestructable vs PHYSICAL attacks... magic+psionics can still hurt him although he heals really fast...
He does have limitless power: http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/Ptr_Grifin/Juggy_vote1.jpg
which may be different from infinite strength but ill let you decide...
Too much for savage hulk? arguable... ill leave it at that although thus far, in terms of actual KO's, i think juggy is 1-0 as of I.H. 402

The only things that can physically beat him must surpass the energys of Cyttorak, and i believe celestrials surpass him and since it was there Tech powering hulk and amping his strength, id say War Hulks got a better force powering him at that point

Now you say Juggy has a fraction of Cyttoraks energy... but Cyttoraks energy is infinity, which we both agree on... Now tell me, you can do math, wuts infinity divided by any number besides zero... yeah... thats right... its still infinity hence Juggys infinite strength...

Now how can something beat infinity? Well cement, he didnt have anything to force off of nor could he "Break" the liquid cement, therefore having to wait for it to solidify... we already addressed War Hulk, Godblast stopped him alright, but i wouldnt say Odin force is exactly a PHYSICAL force as much as a mystical... Onslaught... well crappy writing happens what can you do?

Now you say Im a juggernaut fan... well I do find my self defending him more often than not because he doesnt get alotta respect... kinda like Mr. Master with Thanos and HOTU just not to the same degree as him (whom i thoroly respect). Im just frequently at awe when i find people who cant understand you cant beat the Juggy with physical strength not counting BFR.... This is all classic juggy btw and (thanks to marvel) now current Juggy

again i like hulk as a character and like his concept better than juggernaut cause face it... its boring when your indestructable and infinitely strong... but its hulk fans that drive me against him with their logic of: HUc 1z Teh ZTroNGest THER IZ!!!!!1111111 LAWLZ

Badabing
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
HUc 1z Teh ZTroNGest THER IZ!!!!!1111111 LAWLZ durhuc

Hannibal-Lector
o god, you made it look like i was saying that rather than quoting people... but im glad to see it was taken in good humor with you

carver9
I didnt actually say any of the first 4 statements, but u and me have been through this b4, and when i was done, you wouldnt send a pm back with any counter effort...
Juggy is indestructable vs PHYSICAL attacks... magic+psionics can still hurt him although he heals really fast...
He does have limitless power: http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/Ptr_Grifin/Juggy_vote1.jpg
which may be different from infinite strength but ill let you decide...
Too much for savage hulk? arguable... ill leave it at that although thus far, in terms of actual KO's, i think juggy is 1-0 as of I.H. 402

The only things that can physically beat him must surpass the energys of Cyttorak, and i believe celestrials surpass him and since it was there Tech powering hulk and amping his strength, id say War Hulks got a better force powering him at that point

Now you say Juggy has a fraction of Cyttoraks energy... but Cyttoraks energy is infinity, which we both agree on... Now tell me, you can do math, wuts infinity divided by any number besides zero... yeah... thats right... its still infinity hence Juggys infinite strength...

Now how can something beat infinity? Well cement, he didnt have anything to force off of nor could he "Break" the liquid cement, therefore having to wait for it to solidify... we already addressed War Hulk, Godblast stopped him alright, but i wouldnt say Odin force is exactly a PHYSICAL force as much as a mystical... Onslaught... well crappy writing happens what can you do?

Now you say Im a juggernaut fan... well I do find my self defending him more often than not because he doesnt get alotta respect... kinda like Mr. Master with Thanos and HOTU just not to the same degree as him (whom i thoroly respect). Im just frequently at awe when i find people who cant understand you cant beat the Juggy with physical strength not counting BFR.... This is all classic juggy btw and (thanks to marvel) now current Juggy

again i like hulk as a character and like his concept better than juggernaut cause face it... its boring when your indestructable and infinitely strong... but its hulk fans that drive me against him with their logic of: HUc 1z Teh ZTroNGest THER IZ!!!!!1111111 LAWLZ

great post, very good. smile

Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-24.jpg

Estacado
Originally posted by Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-24.jpg
*cough*Illusion*cough*

Symmetric Chaos
*cough*Illusion*cough*

*cough* nottoofarfromwhathappened *cough*

*cough* also the same illusion power almost KOd Korg minutes before *cough*

Estacado
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*cough* nottoofarfromwhathappened *cough*

*cough* also the same illusion power almost KOd Korg minutes before *cough*
*cough*Only because Captain Picard interfered*cough*

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1584/90883671nd1.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
oh PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!

SnazzySmurph
Hulk saying "I jobbed you yesterday loser!" looks soooooo dumb.

Estacado
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
It means he actived his jobber aura the previous day.........

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph

He should have said "I jobbed to you yesterday".

The "We don't want this to turn into some sort of Hulk world war" was almost as bad.

SnazzySmurph
It means he actived his jobber aura the previous day......... Oh, I know.

But, picky as I am, it's not like Hulk would know what "jobbed" means...

hulkcpbifiussjf
i agree but idk if hulk was trying to hard because he was toying with cain during that strength push IMO cause he just threw him aside when he wanted to but juggs looked like the old him but hulk may have been jobbed some seein how he's over twice as strong without being enraged.

lando005
there is one thing i really wanna address about both hulk and juggernaut neither one of them have infinate anything there is only one person in marvel who has infinate anything and that TOAA everyone else has a limit. Most of them just haven't reached their limit yet so for everyone to go around and say such and such is unlimited is just wrong. That means juggernaut can be stopped and harmed by enough excessive physical force, and hulk is not the strongest one there is

quanchi112
to say juggernaut really has unlimited strength is funny to me and makes no sense. i agree he doesnt have unlimited strength.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lando005
there is one thing i really wanna address about both hulk and juggernaut neither one of them have infinate anything there is only one person in marvel who has infinate anything and that TOAA everyone else has a limit. Most of them just haven't reached their limit yet so for everyone to go around and say such and such is unlimited is just wrong. That means juggernaut can be stopped and harmed by enough excessive physical force, and hulk is not the strongest one there is

Great. But for all practical purposes Hulk and Cain can keep their titles since both have large enough power sources that they aren't likely to confront people who can best them in their respective specialties.

quanchi112
Great. But for all practical purposes Hulk and Cain can keep their titles since both have large enough power sources that they aren't likely to confront people who can best them in their respective specialties. i can live with this statement.

lando005
Great. But for all practical purposes Hulk and Cain can keep their titles since both have large enough power sources that they aren't likely to confront people who can best them in their respective specialties. how about near-limitless that's much more accurate

Hannibal-Lector
how about near-limitless that's much more accurate

I think i can live with that i guess...

lando005
I think i can live with that i guess... Deal

norrinradd43
The way that fight ended was stupid, we we robbed of the triumphant return of classic juggernaut and a damn good fight...whatever that slap was, it was stupid ww hulk couldnt do that to classic juggs...horrable writing

lando005
Originally posted by norrinradd43
The way that fight ended was stupid, we we robbed of the triumphant return of classic juggernaut and a damn good fight...whatever that slap was, it was stupid ww hulk couldnt do that to classic juggs...horrable writing why not it was a simple move to use one's momentem against them and juggernaut wasnt paying attention it culd happen

norrinradd43
I think juggernaut has the ability to control his momentum a little better than that...if not completely

Ptr_Grifin
Saying each has the potential for unlimited strength is accurate. Given that they would never die and other factors, their strength would keep rising.

But as all things die they are limited by their own life span.

lando005
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I think juggernaut has the ability to control his momentum a little better than that...if not completely true but he was caught off guard

lando005
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Saying each has the potential for unlimited strength is accurate. Given that they would never die and other factors, their strength would keep rising.

But as all things die they are limited by their own life span. they are not unlimited by definition the only unlimited person in the marvel U is TOAA everyone else has their limits

Ptr_Grifin
they are not unlimited by definition the only unlimited person in the marvel U is TOAA everyone else has their limits

Notice I said potential for unlimited strength, which is true. They will never reach anything like TOAA has shown.

lando005
Notice I said potential for unlimited strength, which is true. They will never reach anything like TOAA has shown. even potential for unlimited strength would not be accurate seeing as how there is no upper limit by definition one could never acheive it no matter their potential. Not trying to get you mad i just hate the way the words unlimited, and infinate are thrown around bout in comics and here

Ptr_Grifin
even potential for unlimited strength would not be accurate seeing as how there is no upper limit by definition one could never acheive it no matter their potential. Not trying to get you mad i just hate the way the words unlimited, and infinate are thrown around bout in comics and here

Potential: Possible, as opposed to actual:

Yes, the potential is there for their strength to rise without a limit. But, again, they are limited by their own life span, and the absence of other factors.

So the writers at marvel could take the whole, "the angrier I get, the stronger I get" thing and have Hulk get stronger for eternity.

Hannibal-Lector
IMO there is a hierarchy of "infinite power" no matter what attribute it applys to (strength, durability, etc)

for example: Galactus, Living Tribunal, TOAA each have been stated immeasurable power. but we all know that the hierarchy would be TOAA then Living Tribunal, then Galactus

In the hierarchy of strength, i consider Juggy higher than Hulk, but each have potentially unlimited or just plain unlimited strength

lando005
Potential: Possible, as opposed to actual:

Yes, the potential is there for their strength to rise without a limit. But, again, they are limited by their own life span, and the absence of other factors.

So the writers at marvel could take the whole, "the angrier I get, the stronger I get" thing and have Hulk get stronger for eternity. but the thing is hulk will top out his potential is not unlimited just beyond our measure i understand where your going but i just want to set the record straight for everyone throwing around the word "unlimited"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.