Scar Predator vs Movie Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
This is the Predator off AVP that made that scar or mark on his helmet and his head. The one that died at the end.

He has all standard equipment Pred had in the movie, and weapons include: extended wrist blades, ceremonial dagger, naginata, shoulder cannon, wrist bomb, wrist spear gun and wrist mounted net launcher.

Fighting in the jungles of South America.

Dgw2007
closed in 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 NOW

braz
Why

braz
confused

JasonK4
Scar Predator

quanchi112
i think scar could take him.

braz
Yeah, I think a nice, strong shot from the plasma caster would put Logan down for a bit, or at least long enough for Pred to skin em, blow em up with his bomb or something.

quanchi112
Originally posted by braz
Yeah, I think a nice, strong shot from the plasma caster would put Logan down for a bit, or at least long enough for Pred to skin em, blow em up with his bomb or something. he could kill movie wolverine in a variety of ways.

kevdude
Wolverine did take a shot to the head...

norrinradd43
Movie wolverine looses pretty bad, comic logan takes his ass down hard

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Wolverine did take a shot to the head... couldnt take a a few laser blasts to the head. and what about that predator chinese star thing. logan dies.

braz
lol yeah that was one bullet, and it seemed to be quite effective, KO'ing him for about 30 seconds. Pred could do some pretty nasty sh*t even in that amount of time. cool And just think how long he could take him out with the shoulder cannon

Darth Martin
Man did yopu see in the AvP Requiem trailer where that Yautja throuigh a shuriken and when it impacted the lady she went flying back. New movie looks tight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.