Punisher vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who wins?

Im actaully going with Punisher

Apolloknight
Blade....of all the martial artist in comics who we claim to be superhuman, Blade is one of the only ones who is Definitely superhuman.

Faster, Stronger, More Agile, Probably equal in terms of skill to Punisher, and Probably just as good a shot (He shoots superhuman vampires all day).

He should take a good majority.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Blade....of all the martial artist in comics who we claim to be superhuman, Blade is one of the only ones who is Definitely superhuman.

Faster, Stronger, More Agile, Probably equal in terms of skill to Punisher, and Probably just as good a shot (He shoots superhuman vampires all day).

He should take a good majority.
umm blade really not superhuman. He was originally human then got upgraded. Im not sure if he ever been stated as superhuman.

Hell his feats arnt even at capt level.

Capt pritty much blades superior in every way.

vampires are extremely overrated there really not that tough

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Battlehammer
umm blade really not superhuman. He was originally human then got upgraded. Im not sure if he ever been stated as superhuman.

"He posses all their strengths, and none of their weaknesses"

Vampires lift like 1-2 tons, are hella agile and fast, have a slight healing factor, Are twice as durable.

I'd say he is Superhuman.

I think this forum is taking things a little to far with the comparable feats things. Cap has Superhuman feats, but he has literally, 1000's upon 1000's of appearances. He going to have more feats to go off of the blade.

Cap's character is that he is as fast, strong, agile, smart, etc etc as a human can be without being superhuman, therefore he is "Peak Human" or "Enhanced Human" if that's what you what to call, both mean pretty much the same as you can't become a Peak human without outside enhancement.

If we, on this forum, where to call him superhuman, we would be destroying everything that the character is built on, everything that makes him "Captain America", the worlds greatest Human specimen.

Battlehammer

Vampires lift like 1-2 tons, are hella agile and fast, have a slight healing factor, Are twice as durable.

I think this forum is taking things a little to far with the comparable feats things. Cap has Superhuman feats, but he has literally, 1000's upon 1000's of appearances. He going to have more feats to go off of the blade.

Cap's character is that he is as fast, strong, agile, smart, etc etc as a human can be without being superhuman, therefore he is "Peak Human" or "Enhanced Human" if that's what you what to call, both mean pretty much the same as you can't become a Peak human without outside enhancement.

If we, on this forum, where to call him superhuman, we would be destroying everything that the character is built on, everything that makes him "Captain America", the worlds greatest Human specimen.
even if you everage them out he still far mroe impressive then blade.

also the who all of there strength and none of there weakness crap. You got that from the movie lol.

Vampires have different levels you relies? Some arnt even superhuman. low levels tend to be roughly peak-human levels at best.

depends which level your refferring to. So your quote really means nothing.

blades a 1 tonner by the way and that at max.

braz
I would say Blade takes a majority, however there have been some versions of Blade where hes been portrayed to be pretty lame, frankly. erm Overall though against Castle, Id say he wins.

Hercules

Well for a long period of time he was a human who was immune to vampire bites so he doesn't have that many superhuman feats...

Since he was bitten by Morbius and became the Daywalker then yes he is superhuman.

Unless you consider

Human?

I thought you didn't debate characters you didn't know? wink

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Hercules
Well for a long period of time he was a human who was immune to vampire bites so he doesn't have that many superhuman feats...

Since he was bitten by Morbius and became the Daywalker then yes he is superhuman.

Unless you consider

Human?

Dammit you beat me too it. mad

Hercules
Dammit you beat me too it. mad

laughing

Hercules
even if you everage them out he still far mroe impressive then blade.

also the who all of there strength and none of there weakness crap. You got that from the movie lol.

Vampires have different levels you relies? Some arnt even superhuman. low levels tend to be roughly peak-human levels at best.

depends which level your refferring to. So your quote really means nothing.

blades a 1 tonner by the way and that at max.

That "crap" also transferred over to the comics, Blade got bitten by Morbius to turn himn into the Blade from the Movies because they were such a big hit.

So Humans press a ton where you come from? confused

Edit: he got his powers from Morbius, who isn't a low level Vampire...

Battlehammer

Unless you consider

Human?

I dont tend to but I knwo blade.

also were did you get that bio from? if you say wiki im gunna laugh at you.

also like Is aid his feats are not capt level........bio are crap. if we went by bios your black panther would be clearly peak-human.........

Alfheim

Yeah but despite that couldnt even put up a good fight against wolverine. I think most of Wolverine stats are enhanced...maybe.....oh hell opened the floodgates.

Apolloknight

also like Is aid his feats are not capt level........bio are crap. if we went by bios your black panther would be clearly peak-human.........

Its from marvel.com, and black panthers bio has him at superhuman, for all the "SuperHuman" feats he has been pulling off lately.

Battlehammer
That "crap" also transferred over to the comics, Blade got bitten by Morbius to turn himn into the Blade from the Movies because they were such a big hit.

So Humans press a ton where you come from? confused

Edit: he got his powers from Morbius, who isn't a low level Vampire...
jsut ebcuase you ge tyoru powers from a high level vampire that does not make you a high level vampire. Im not really sure what does though.

I know it carried into the comics I was kidding.

I said he not capt level..........who has feats of 1 ton as wall if not more.............

Hercules

You just said yourself that he can press a ton, isn't that Superhuman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marvel state him as having superhuman strength, speed etc, low level yes but still superhuman and definetly above Punisher.

My Black Panter??? confused

Alfheim
jsut ebcuase you ge tyoru powers from a high level vampire that does not make you a high level vampire. Im not really sure what does though.

I said he not capt level..........who has feats of 1 ton as wall if not more.............

Well Blade lifted this great big massive vampire ****....looked like a 1 ton to me.

You just said yourself that he can press a ton, isn't that Superhuman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

To be percise thats enhanced, but in the general sense its superhuman.

Battlehammer
Its from marvel.com, and black panthers bio has him at superhuman, for all the "SuperHuman" feats he has been pulling off lately.
you used amvrel.com? are you ****ing kidding me. is this some kind of joke?

please stop talking now.

marvel.com has capt at a 7 in ever freaking stat but enegry projection..........good god man don't you know any better?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well Blade lifted this great big massive vampire ****....looked like a 1 ton to me.
ya I said blade is a 1 tonner..........

Apolloknight

Wait a minute, then if you Know it doesnt make you a high level vampire, How can you, at the same time, Say your not really sure what it does?

Hercules

No initially you said he wasn't superhuman and then compared his feats to Cap.

Its widely acknowledged that Cap has feats that put him over his peak human tag but you stated that Blade wasn't really superhuman.

Thats what I debated with you.

Alfheim
ya I said blade is a 1 tonner..........

Ok but you said hes not on caps level and Cap can lift a ton......

Apolloknight
you used amvrel.com? are you ****ing kidding me. is this some kind of joke?
please stop talking now.
marvel.com has capt at a 7 in ever freaking stat but enegry projection..........good god man don't you know any better?

I would say the bios themselves are pretty accurate, I actually talked the the guys who run Marvel.com, they said the ratings are still going through tweaks, and would not be accurate for some time.

Alfheim
I would say the bios themselves are pretty accurate, I actually talked the the guys who run Marvel.com, they said the ratings are still going through tweaks, and would not be accurate for some time.

You can say that again!

Hercules
To be percise thats enhanced, but in the general sense its superhuman.

Old School Marvel anything over 800lbs was superhuman.

Gimmie a break I'm old! stick out tongue

Apolloknight
You can say that again!

Yeah, I sent an emailed to the OHOTMU, they actually responded like 30 minutes later, I had a lot of questions for them and they answered them all, I was pretty impressed.

Yeah, don't expect the ratings to be stable anytime soon, he pretty much told me to just go off the bios themselves as they are pretty accurate description of powers.

Battlehammer
Ok but you said hes not on caps level and Cap can lift a ton......
I ment over all. But I actaully think capt can lift a little more then a ton, but thats just me

Battlehammer
Wait a minute, then if you Know it doesnt make you a high level vampire, How can you, at the same time, Say your not really sure what it does?
well see Ba'al made a buch of vampries and he very high ranking demon/ vamprie thingy and the vampires he made were not every high ranking.

so it really depends on the guy I guess lol

Battlehammer
No initially you said he wasn't superhuman and then compared his feats to Cap.

Its widely acknowledged that Cap has feats that put him over his peak human tag but you stated that Blade wasn't really superhuman.

Thats what I debated with you.
well he not really in the marvel sense if marvel really thinks capt is peak human lol

Alfheim
Old School Marvel anything over 800lbs was superhuman.

Gimmie a break I'm old! stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Yeah, don't expect the ratings to be stable anytime soon, he pretty much told me to just go off the bios themselves as they are pretty accurate description of powers.

...meh

I ment over all. But I actaully think capt can lift a little more then a ton, but thats just me

Extreme duress 2 tons

Hercules
well he not really in the marvel sense if marvel really thinks capt is peak human lol

You just get through telling people bios from Marvel arn't worth anything and then refer to Cap's status as peak human, which is stated in his bio.

Besides, he has a healing factor and is immune to vampire bites etc, they consistute powers ergo he is superhuman.

Regardless hes faster, more durable, stronger and at least as good hand to hand as Frank, so hand to hand Blade takes a majority.

Battlehammer
You just get through telling people bios from Marvel arn't worth anything and then refer to Cap's status as peak human, which is stated in his bio.

Besides, he has a healing factor and is immune to vampire bites etc, they consistute powers ergo he is superhuman.

Regardless hes faster, more durable, stronger and at least as good hand to hand as Frank, so hand to hand Blade takes a majority.
umm did I sue a bio as a refference nope.

Bio still suck.

Capt been stated in comics as a peak human oh more times thing I can likly count.

Alfheim

Not unreasonable but didnt Blade have a pretty miserable showing against Wolverine? Frank has two showings against Wolverine, he beat him in one and did pretty well in another and inthe second one he had a bad leg.

When it comes to H2H Frank will lose the majority against Cap, DD and Wolverine but it seems if you give him a gun and written properly it could level things out.......

Hercules
umm did I sue a bio as a refference nope.

Bio still suck.

Capt been stated in comics as a peak human oh more times thing I can likly count.

No you didn't BUT comics agree with the Bio but according to you Bio's suck and are always way out.

See what you did there? wink

Hercules
Not unreasonable but didnt Blade have a pretty miserable showing against Wolverine? Frank has two showings against Wolverine, he beat him in one and did pretty well in another and inthe second one he had a bad leg.

When it comes to H2H Frank will lose the majority against Cap, DD and Wolverine but it seems if you give him a gun and written properly it could level things out.......

Thats ABC logic though and doesn't really apply to KMC.

Gun's tend to level the playing field somewhat but I don't know if capt is giving Frank a gun in this?

Battlehammer

what.........the...........hell.............ennis......come on now

if frank was written properly vs Logan he get stomp lol

good thing blade does not ahve Logans abilties though.

Punisher craftyness and skill could allow him to give balde a run for his money

Battlehammer
No you didn't BUT comics agree with the Bio but according to you Bio's suck and are always way out.

See what you did there? wink
no i said bios suck I never said they some times see correct information but you know what I guess namor really is only what 80 tons........

Apolloknight
no i said bios suck I never said they some times see correct information but you know what I guess namor really is only what 80 tons........

Actually, his Marvel.com bio says 100, class 100, which he is.

Alfheim
Thats ABC logic though and doesn't really apply to KMC.

Depends on how you look at it. What raesons did you give for giving Blade the majority, you said he was superhuman and had h2H skills, the samething applies to Wolverine...surely thats counted as a good point.

Gun's tend to level the playing field somewhat but I don't know if capt is giving Frank a gun in this?

Yeah but depends on whos holding it, if it was anybody else it wouldnt matter. Well he didnt specify sp im assuming its standard equipment.

what.........the...........hell.............ennis......come on now

if frank was written properly vs Logan he get stomp lol

good thing blade does not ahve Logans abilties though.

Punisher craftyness and skill could allow him to give balde a run for his money

Yeah and what they fought twice in the second fight Punisher was doing better as well....third tier my ass.

Hercules

You know anymore than three ... is just not needed... wink

Do you ever lighten up and realise when someone is yanking your chain? its just comics, it really isn't important. big grin

Battlehammer
Actually, his Marvel.com bio says 100, class 100, which he is.

I was speaking of previous bios.............

I don't even count marvel.com since it fand made..........

if you wanan go by bios the newest one has capt with only a level 6 fighting skill..........

Battlehammer
Depends on how you look at it. What raesons did you give for giving Blade the majority, you said he was superhuman and had h2H skills, the samething applies to Wolverine...surely thats counted as a good point.

Yeah but depends on whos holding it, if it was anybody else it wouldnt matter. Well he didnt specify sp im assuming its standard equipment.

Yeah and what they fought twice in the second fight Punisher was doing better as well....third tier my ass.

both written by ennis what a shocker.........

Hercules

It still doesn't mean Frank takes a majority but it does go some way to saying he would stand a chance and take a few wins.

I arn't discounting it just saying that Blade would most probably fight a different fight against Frank than Logan.

Alfheim
both written by ennis what a shocker.........

I want a second opinion on that...and even if it was hasnt Frank humiliated Spiderman and Nightcrawler and almost killed Cap and DD? All einis is doing is writing Frank they way he should be.

It still doesn't mean Frank takes a majority but it does go some way to saying he would stand a chance and take a few wins.

I arn't discounting it just saying that Blade would most probably fight a different fight against Frank than Logan.

Fair enough.

Apolloknight

if you wanan go by bios the newest one has capt with only a level 6 fighting skill..........

I also asked the Editors about that also, and cap you are going to like the answer they gave me.

I asked them is it truly possible for a martial artist to have mastered every style on the Planet.

They said

"It is completely impossible for any martial artist in the Marvel universe to master every form of combat, unless you have a long life span say like, wolverine, who has lived for quite some time. Many of marvels top Martial artist, have mastered much of the common ones, some uncommon ones, but the best make their own style anyway. Also, the rating does not reflect just hand t hand combat, it also reflects, armed combat, that is why, say a guy like Punisher will receive the same rating as Captain America, which is a 6, because he also has a wide range of combat training; he may not know as many hand to hand styles as cap, but his knowledge with guns makes up for it. Basically, the rating reflects how wide a variety of combat a person is capable of, just because some one is a 7 or 6, doesn't mean they would stomp a person who is a 5. That person who is a 5 may have mastered their own form of combat that happens to be the most deadly form in the world. We know, it can be a bit confusing."

That was the jist of it.

Battlehammer
I want a second opinion on that...and even if it was hasnt Frank humiliated Spiderman and Nightcrawler and almost killed Cap and DD? All einis is doing is writing Frank they way he should be.

Fair enough.
no he not though. when has frank fought night crawler
of course you think fraak should be written that way and it not how frank written it how every one else is written like a morron when they fight frank.

ennis had punisher catching hulk.............come on now.

ennis is a morron and he sucks when it comes to righting other super heros with powers in punisher comics. he actaully known to hate hero that have piowers

Battlehammer
I also asked the Editors about that also, and cap you are going to like the answer they gave me.

I asked them is it truly possible for a martial artist to have mastered every style on the Planet.

They said

"It is completely impossible for any martial artist in the Marvel universe to master every form of combat, unless you have a long life span say like, wolverine, who has lived for quite some type. Many of marvels top Martial artist, have mastered much of the common ones, some uncommon ones, but the best make their own style anyway. Also, the rating does not reflect just hand t hand combat, it also reflects, armed combat, that is why, say a guy like Punisher will receive the same rating as Captain America, which is a 6, because he also has a wide range of combat training; he may not know as many hand to hand styles as cap, but his knowledge with guns makes up for it. Basically, the rating reflects how wide a variety of combat a person is capable of, just because some one is a 7 or 6, doesn't mean they would stomp a person who is a 5. That person who is a 5 may have mastered their own form of combat that happens to be the most deadly form in the world. We know, it can be a bit confusing."

That was the jist of it.
thats how I always saw it to lol

Alfheim

They said

"It is completely impossible for any martial artist in the Marvel universe to master every form of combat, unless you have a long life span say like, wolverine, who has lived for quite some type. Many of marvels top Martial artist, have mastered much of the common ones, some uncommon ones, but the best make their own style anyway. Also, the rating does not reflect just hand t hand combat, it also reflects, armed combat, that is why, say a guy like Punisher will receive the same rating as Captain America, which is a 6, because he also has a wide range of combat training; he may not know as many hand to hand styles as cap, but his knowledge with guns makes up for it. Basically, the rating reflects how wide a variety of combat a person is capable of, just because some one is a 7 or 6, doesn't mean they would stomp a person who is a 5. That person who is a 5 may have mastered their own form of combat that happens to be the most deadly form in the world. We know, it can be a bit confusing."

That was the jist of it.

Grrrrrrowlllll if marvel give Cap a H2h rating of 6 im going to get an agnry mob of cap fans and march to marvek HQ and petrol bomb the place.

Cap has extremely hgih intelligence plus he was sent back in time, so yeah he could have mastered it. Hell when you think of it even if you were 200 you couldnt master every single martial art......*sigh* why did you have to tell capt that for.....you see what you've done...how could you..

no he not though. when has frank fought night crawler
of course you think fraak should be written that way and it not how frank written it how every one else is written like a morron when they fight frank.

Oh ok so its all PIS then. Hell if its not Einnis then its something else...excuses.

Battlehammer
Grrrrrrowlllll if marvel give Cap a H2h rating of 6 im going to get an agnry mob of cap fans and march to marvek HQ and petrol bomb the place.

Cap has extremely hgih intelligence plus he was sent back in time, so yeah he could have mastered it. Hell when you think of it even if you were 200 you couldnt master every single martial art......*sigh* why did you have to tell capt that for.....you see what you've done...how could you..

Oh ok so its all PIS then. Hell if its not Einnis then its something else...excuses.
it not PIS well some of it is. It not an excuse it a fact. Ennis si a morron. You put wolverine and Frank in KMC battle and frank would lose every time. Ennis hates hero thats have powers and loves punisher. He writes punisher up and writes heros down........coem on he ahd Logan drink acid I mean what happen to wolverines senses not to mention comon sense?

Alfheim
it not PIS well some of it is. It not an excuse it a fact. Ennis si a morron. You put wolverine and Frank in KMC battle and frank would lose every time. Ennis hates hero thats have powers and loves punisher. He writes punisher up and writes heros down........coem on he ahd Logan drink acid I mean what happen to wolverines senses not to mention comon sense?

Well like I said the examples I gave were not Einnis.....

Battlehammer
Well like I said the examples I gave were not Einnis.....
but they were ennis.............the two times he fought wolverine were ennis.........

Alfheim
but they were ennis.............the two times he fought wolverine were ennis.........

almost killing, Cap, DD and embarrasing Nightcrawler and Spiderman.......

Battlehammer
almost killing, Cap, DD and embarrasing Nightcrawler and Spiderman.......
I need to actaully see evidence of this...........

Apolloknight

Dont give him evidence give him issue numers!!!!

Alfheim

What now? Ive already showed you the scan of Frank were he could have shot Cap.

Dont have any...besides im not talking to you you showed that letter from Marvel were they said that Wolverine had a highier mA rating than Cap. *sulks*

Battlehammer
ya that be nice. or scanns and issue numbers what ever works for me.

I just bought punisher entire volume one mint condition for like 30 bucks lol

Battlehammer
What now? Ive already showed you the scan of Frank were he could have shot Cap.

Dont have any...besides im not talking to you you showed that letter from Marvel were they said that Wolverine had a highier mA rating than Cap. *sulks*
lol you count that as almsot killing capt?

are you serous. capt easily could have s till taken punisher out he just dident want that dude to die.

Capt can dodge bullets remeber........

Alfheim
Well theres Frank ****ing up DD.
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4964/punddbeat1lu9.th.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9633/punddbeat2gl4.th.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6809/punddbeat3wu8.th.jpg

Hell he even won that fight! Nowhere days DD wins most of the time....frank stomped him. Booyah!

lol you count that as almsot killing capt?

are you serous. capt easily could have s till taken punisher out he just dident want that dude to die.

Capt can dodge bullets remeber........

Bro if a guy is good enough to evade a suprise attack from Cap and then deflect and catch his shield with his feet AND he has a gun....theres a good possibility that since Cap didnt have his shield he would have got shot. Yeah Cap can dodge bullets but it depends on how good the person is and Frank is a genuis at guns.

Apolloknight

Did you not read the whole statement. It said all the rating reflects is how much you know, not how good you fight. Remember they said someone who has mastered only 1 style which is a 5, could be the best fighter in the world because that style may be the most deadly style in the world.

A 7 means you have only mastered every major form of combat on the planet, (hand to hand, guns, swrods, etc), It doesnt mean you are the smartest at using them.

Alfheim
Did you not read the whole statement. It said all the rating reflects is how much you know, not how good you fight. Remember they said someone who has mastered only 1 style which is a 5, could be the best fighter in the world because that style may be the most deadly style in the world.

A 7 means you have only mastered every major form of combat on the planet, (hand to hand, guns, swrods, etc), It doesnt mean you are the smartest at using them.

Yeah I know but im still sulking you cant give these Wolverine fans an inch. stick out tongue

P.S. Have you done something funny to your sig?

Apolloknight

P.S. Have you done something funny to your sig?

No why?

Alfheim
No why?

There an image of a faded BP on it....I just didnt notice it before....dunno thought it looked funny.

P.S. Cant find my god damn MP3 player, so im looking for it right..do I find it noooo...but I find all the other components of the MP3 player that I lost ages ago and was looking for but not the actual MP3 player itself....dont you hate that ****....sorry nothing to do with anything...meh.

Apolloknight
There an image of a faded BP on it....I just didnt notice it before....dunno thought it looked funny.

P.S. Cant find my god damn MP3 player, so im looking for it right..do I find it noooo...but I find all the other components of the MP3 player that I lost ages ago and was looking for but not the actual MP3 player itself....dont you hate that ****....sorry nothing to do with anything...meh.

dots

Alfheim
dots

...meh...sorry. Your supposed to say..yeah I lost some **** the other day as well but instead of finding it I found some other **** that I lost instead. laughing out loud

Sorry just waffling.

Apolloknight
...meh...sorry. Your supposed to say..yeah I lost some **** the other day as well but instead of finding it I found some other **** that I lost instead. laughing out loud

Sorry just waffling.

laughing laughing

Alfheim
laughing laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9YVzr-jaP8

George Carlin? big grin

snoopdogg
Blade wins.

Darth Martin
Blade takes it almost everytime. When you think about it he is everything Punisher is but more.

Trackz
bump

srankmissingnin
Punisher.

So... are you just a contray bastard who argues with me for the sake of argueing with me Phantom? Because you were singing a different story in the Elektra thread then you where here.

Warrior18
I say Blade. But it is a hard fight. Punisher,especially with plenty of weaponary is nothing to be mocked.

Silent Guardian
Blade is like the punisher but better in every way. He takes this easy

godking
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Blade is like the punisher but better in every way. He takes this easy true and unlike punisher Blade can actually eventually win his fight against the vampires. Punisher will never win his fight in the end against crime.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by godking
true and unlike punisher Blade can actually eventually win his fight against the vampires. Punisher will never win his fight in the end against crime. Ah, you must have read Marvel Team-Up #8.

Phantom Zone

juggernaut74
Punisher I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.