Annihilus and Thanos vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
JLA
Superman
Flash
Wonderwoman
Green Lantern(kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Zantana
Captian Marvel
Plastic Man
Firestorm
Batman

JLA one day of prep
fight takes place in Hawaii

Erik-Lensherr
JLA

Tenebrous
Thanos is dead. But anyway...

...Is this annihilus w/quantum bands? I'd wager that GL and WW could primarily occupy annihilus, so long as ww gets her trinkets. flash for the speed blitz to open up the encounter.

mm and supes engage thanos directly. batman has the prep so he should be able to come up with something. the rest of the jla is just overkill.

quanchi112
i feel annihilus who took on quasa and the newly suped up nova would prove to be a headache here for the jla. with thanos they definitely could win. two heavyweights could take down the jla for sure. woould be one helluva throwdown. villains win here.

starlock
JLA for the win

Erik-Lensherr
And if it's Captain Marvel as in having Shazam's powers than I see him wiping the place with the other 2 solo .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
And if it's Captain Marvel as in having Shazam's powers than I see him wiping the place with the other 2 solo . no way. shazam could beat maybe annihilus but not thanos. and cap marvel isnt as good with these powers yet as shazam was.

Erik-Lensherr
I suppose that was in reply to my post . Just so you know , you're on ignore so it's useless

Bouboumaster
With one move, Thanos decimates Flash, Zatanna, Aquaman, Plastic Man and yes, Batman.

Thanos is waaaaaaaaays over Silver Surfer. I don't see anyone there able to beat Surfer. Autoshield for the win.

I give 7/10 to the team of Space Monsters and I'm not talking about Superman!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
I suppose that was in reply to my post . Just so you know , you're on ignore so it's useless ill continue to reply to ur posts but u wont reply to mine. im fine with this.

wink

dont underestimate thanos. he beats the silver surfer like nothing and imagine the damage the surfer could do to this jla team.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
ill continue to reply to ur posts but u wont reply to mine. im fine with this.

wink

dont underestimate thanos. he beats the silver surfer like nothing and imagine the damage the surfer could do to this jla team.

yes

I concur.

THANOS rapes the entire JLA team with just one exception... WW... Cause he's not into dudes.

Annihilus sits back with his camcorder and records the act and later puts it on his myspace page

Symmetric Chaos
Why did you post a picture of Thanos using the IG?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
yes

I concur.

THANOS rapes the entire JLA team with just one exception... WW... Cause he's not into dudes.

Annihilus sits back with his camcorder and records the act and later puts it on his myspace page laughing

Superherovandal
flash gives zatanna superspeed and she says eid and pots...the villian team loses.

Kurash
JLA dominates, and if you ask me, although Thanos is stronger than Surfer, the way Surfer gets beaten down so easily is a little jobbing imo

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
flash gives zatanna superspeed and she says eid and pots...the villian team loses. nah. thanos and annihilus would be way to much for these heroes to overcome.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why did you post a picture of Thanos using the IG?

The only ones I have of THANOS on this computer are IG ones...

embarrasment

Didn't feel like looking for any other ones atm... while posting at work.

confused Anyone looking?

Deathstroke
JLA win

boriquaking55
JLA wins, the one day of prep for MM and Batman is huge here

Symmetric Chaos
JLA destroys them. Annihilus goes down to . . . OK just about anybody there.

Thanos could keep it up for a while (longer if he kills Zattanna before she can stop him) but is liable to go down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
JLA
Superman
Flash
Wonderwoman
Green Lantern(kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Zantana
Captian Marvel
Plastic Man
Firestorm
Batman

JLA one day of prep
fight takes place in Hawaii

Zatanna and Captain Marvel and Superman Take On Thanos.

The rest gang bang Ani.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Zatanna and Captain Marvel and Superman Take On Thanos.

The rest gang bang Ani. thanos could take these three. for sure. i mean hes beaten the beyonder, taken blows from thor with the power gem to not even be that hurt. resisted odin in asgard. thanos pawns these three.

Galan007
Thanos & Annihilus = The JLA's b*tches here. spank344

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos & Annihilus = The JLA's b*tches here. spank344 other way around. the bodies hit the floor here.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos could take these three. for sure. i mean hes beaten the beyonder, taken blows from thor with the power gem to not even be that hurt. resisted odin in asgard. thanos pawns these three.

How does he react after Zatanna says "POTS!"?

And then the rest of them beat him to death?

hulkcpbifiussjf
hahaha thanos go down no no no. he can stalemate galactus for god's sake.. Villain's team 8/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
hahaha thanos go down no no no. he can stalemate galactus for god's sake.. Villain's team 8/10

Since when has Thanos ever been able to stalemate Galactus? And if you wanna use that, Then The JLA fought a quantum Zealot before.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Since when has Thanos ever been able to stalemate Galactus? And if you wanna use that, Then The JLA fought a quantum Zealot before. thanos and annihilus are to much. annihilus took on a buffed up nova while fighting qusar at the same time. impressive. thanos can hang with the maker slash beyonders energy attacks. impressive again. thanos can also imprison whomever he wants like thor w/power gem. anyone thanos wants as he upgraded himself and did so to odin.

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
i dont remember thanos ever stalemating galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.