Genis Vell ( Insane) vs. Kyle Rayner Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Two Heroes gone bad. Fight Fight.

Galan007
Kyle as Parallax, (or even current Ion for that matter), has done nothing which would lead me to think he could pull a win against Insane Genis. erm

Genis ftw.

don't shiv
Genis Genis Genis Genis smile

Its a bloodbath

Validus
Genis is overrated.

Galan007
So is Parallax Kyle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Validus
Genis is overrated. why is he overrated?

don't shiv
coz he holds back against Sentry Thor Baron Zemo.......

Validus
Originally posted by Galan007
So is Parallax Kyle.
I haven't seen anyone rate him at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
I haven't seen anyone rate him at all. roll eyes (sarcastic) I just did.

He's a p*ssy. 313

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Two Heroes gone bad. Fight Fight.

Insane Genis

Validus
I just did.
no expression

leonheartmm
parallex restarted the universe. he had a lot of power.

genis is hard to place. he killed entropy, had a hand in killing eternity. but yet, normally remains at below galactus level.

dunno. althoug genis is a much much better and cooler character.

quanchi112
I just did.

He's a p*ssy. 313 laughing

Validus
Originally posted by don't shiv
coz he holds back against Sentry Thor Baron Zemo.......
Photon Genis, who fought Zemo and Sentry, is more powerful than Insane Genis.

The Thor issue is hardly worth being called a fight. They traded two total shots.

I read the entire run of Genis in Captain Marvel. He gets by on hyperbole and ambiguity. Who did he actually beat that was worth beating? Nobody unless you count random Kree squadrons.

Galan007
no expression In all seriousness, current Parallax might prove himself in upcoming comics, but as of now, he hasn't done a thing which might lead me to believe he could defeat Genis.

imo.

quanchi112

The Thor issue is hardly worth being called a fight. They traded two total shots.

I read the entire run of Genis in Captain Marvel. He gets by on hyperbole and ambiguity. Who did he actually beat that was worth beating? Nobody unless you count random Kree squadrons. how come u seem like the only one with a grudge against this insane genis vell?

yet u say nothing of parallx. who wins this fight have u evern said yet?

don't shiv
Genis put the hurting on someones fav character for sure.

quanchi112
Originally posted by don't shiv
Genis put the hurting on someones fav character for sure. laughing

Validus
Originally posted by quanchi112
how come u seem like the only one with a grudge against this insane genis vell?
I don't have a grudge against Genis. I added greatly to his respect thread. I've said countless times he's my favorite Marvel character. Me saying he's overrated isn't holding a grudge.

Originally posted by quanchi112
yet u say nothing of parallx. who wins this fight have u evern said yet?
I came in here and saw a comment that said Parallax had done nothing to put him in Genis' ballpark. I just want to know what to hell Genis has done to even have his own ballpark. The answer to which would be nothing.

Kutulu
For the Eternity feat, Genis had help. He also was stalemated by Sentry. Fight could go either way IMHO, as we really don't have enough feats yet by Kyle (Parallax version), other than looking badass of course. cool

quanchi112
I don't have a grudge against Genis. I added greatly to his respect thread. I've said countless times he's my favorite Marvel character. Me saying he's overrated isn't holding a grudge.

I came in here and saw a comment that said Parallax had done nothing to put him in Genis' ballpark. I just want to know what to hell Genis has done to even have his own ballpark. just wondering is all.

who do u think takes this?

Validus
I agree with Kutulu that the fight could go either way. Neither of them have done anything impressive.

starlock

I read the entire run of Genis in Captain Marvel. He gets by on hyperbole and ambiguity. Who did he actually beat that was worth beating? Nobody unless you count random Kree squadrons.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.