What is the best way to perform a murder and dispose of a body?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
Imagine for a moment you wished to perform a murder and dispose of a body. What would be the cleverest way you can think of to do it? How would you dispose of the body? What alibi would you create?

Robtard
Originally posted by Zebedee
Imagine for a moment you wished to perform a murder and dispose of a body. What would be the cleverest way you can think of to do it? How would you dispose of the body? What alibi would you create?

Too broad of a question, set some parameters... do you know this person, will this person me missed, missed right away etc. etc. etc.

That and it's a OTF question.

botankus
I would say I posted my plan on an Internet message board.

Oomny
What the f**k? if I post and become framed for a murder...they shall have evidents.

Czarina_Czarina

start with yourself, no point in treating others so well and leave yourself out of it, try doing it to yourself first, and ask yourself if this is the best way to solve a problem, if it's not, then don't murder yourself, it's against the law.

Secretus
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
start with yourself, no point in treating others so well and leave yourself out of it, try doing it to yourself first, and ask yourself if this is the best way to solve a problem, if it's not, then don't murder yourself, it's against the law.

You're quite strange, no offense.

Rob is right, this has OTF written all over it.

Fishy
Buy a gun in a random state, wait two months go to another state preferably far away. Shoot a random person late at night without witnesses and walk away without ever looking back.

Leave the body, doesn't really matter you will never be a suspect.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Secretus
You're quite strange, no offense.

Rob is right, this has OTF written all over it.

Strange? Uhm, thanks I guess.

The idea was to get him to think that if he really wants to commit a crime of snuffing out life, how would he feel if it were him. Simple.

Secretus
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Strange? Uhm, thanks I guess.

The idea was to get him to think that if he really wants to commit a crime of snuffing out life, how would he feel if it were him. Simple.

Oh, I understand what you meant. The thing is, I'm sure the thread starter isn't stupid enough to post on a messaging board for advice on how to commit a murder. I think you may take the internet to seriously.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Secretus
I think

don't we all.

Bicnarok
Give the body to some pigs, they eat EVERYTHING.

Thats whats claimed in that " Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels" film anyway

inimalist
you need to be more concerned with disposing of the weapon and not leaving any distnguishing clues at the scene.

If you are careful and can melt a gun in a kiln or whatever you shouldn't need to touch the body.

If you are even a casual aquantiance of the person you will get caught.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by botankus
I would say I posted my plan on an Internet message board.

Ya! Especially if you have a really good plan. You should be able to get lots of $$$$ for a good idea like that. laughing

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is an interesting topic for this forum. My answer ASK O.J. SIMPSON

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is an interesting topic for this forum. My answer ASK O.J. SIMPSON

Buy his book...

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
... You should be able to get lots of $$$$ for a good idea like that. laughing

debbiejo
Kill someone, freeze the body, then put it through a wood chipper aimed at a river. This almost worked for someone.

They were caught though...A by stander was curious as to why someone would be using a wood chipper late at night and at a river....lol

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Yeah, it's true. The Kray twins used to actually do it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Wasn't it "Snatch" instead?

Kelly_Bean
Killing them, chopping them up and blending them and then eating them...and then digesting them. shrug

Violent2Dope
Imagine for a moment you wished to perform a murder and dispose of a body. What would be the cleverest way you can think of to do it? How would you dispose of the body? What alibi would you create? Eat em. Then grind down the bones and drink those with milk.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Eat em. Then grind down the bones and drink those with milk.
Copy cat!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Copy cat! How?

Kelly_Bean
How?
Read my post right before yours, and then read your post.

Shakyamunison
Read my post right before yours, and then read your post.

You both are sick. sick

Kelly_Bean
You both are sick. sick
eek! It was just a joke.

Shakyamunison
eek! It was just a joke.

I know... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Pfffttt...that's not sick. I've said WAY worse shit on here and in real life.

Shakyamunison

You are just desensitized. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
I know... roll eyes (sarcastic)
hamster

Enlighten us, sir.

Darth_Erebus2
Kill them in Europe since it won't be that big of a deal and you will get out of prison in a few years.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Buy his book...

Don't have too. He got away with it.

debbiejo
Kill the body, throw it up north into a pen with pigs. They'll eat anything and everything.

ADarksideJedi
(From Saving Silverman)by eating the body!jm

JLred
i think you should put him somewhere...

ChristinaDeath
Don't use a gun, it takes you away from your victim. And this killing should be something you share with them, an experience. I would suggest making it very personal and intimate. Think: Why are you killing them? Base your murder on this.

Schecter
stuff them in a body bag, weigh it down with bricks, and drop it a lake of gypsy tears

Captain REX
Okay, this is far too morbid. KMC does not support murder, nor suggestions on how to do it.

I'd take a page out of Raskolnikov's book and use the blunt side of an axe, though.

BackFire
I know this is closed, but I can't resist.

It doesn't matter, as long as you rape them after.

Captain REX
You would. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.