Would you kill?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
Seriously stick out tongue

You hear it all the time both on the internet and in real life yes

"I will kill him!"

"I would enjoy killing you"

"Please let me kill you"

"You are a dead man!"

It is used more often than it should ermm

I therefore ask the question; Would you be able to kill someone you dislike/hate? hmm

If you had a gun, the element of surprise and the person you hate in front of you. Would you pull the trigger? shrug

I would not wink

TRH
No way

FoxMeister
If i was in a situation like the movie Groundhog Day i probably would be so bored out my mind i would. But thats never going to happen theirfore no

Grinning Goku
I'm willing to kill to protect/defend myself or another.

don't shiv
I would kill a chicken and give it to ya to cook for food

Secretus
Some people seem to take the internet a little to seriously.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Secretus
Some people seem to take the internet a little to seriously.

If by some you mean me, then no smile

kodak
yes, does it have to matter who or why?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by kodak
yes, does it have to matter who or why?
I dont believe so

C. C. Cowgirl
I would say that why matters roll eyes (sarcastic) Not in the actual thread here, but the deed itself stick out tongue

I made this thread because I doubt many would actually kill who they say they would kill smile

kodak
i would kill just about anyone, if the price was right.

FoxMeister
price? well now money's involvded

Secretus
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
If by some you mean me, then no smile

I just meant, in general. I wasn't saying you.

C. C. Cowgirl
What would you in that case consider the minimum for taking out a random guy on the street? smile

kodak
or if i just felt like it.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Secretus
I just meant, in general. I wasn't saying you.

But did you have me in mind when you said it? angel

kodak
What would you in that case consider the minimum for taking out a random guy on the street? smile 3,000$
You supply the weapons and ammo.

FoxMeister

Secretus
But did you have me in mind when you said it? angel

Honestly, no. But who cares if I did? It's the internet, I'm not real.

kodak

C. C. Cowgirl

FoxMeister
I think i might not say anything for a few minutes

kodak
You are cheap stick out tongue

You sure did yes

Sure you are yes im cheap b/c im not that good a shot.

Rogue Jedi

"I will kill him!"

"Please let me kill you"

"You are a dead man!"

I therefore ask the question; Would you be able to kill someone you dislike/hate? hmm

If you had a gun, the element of surprise and the person you hate in front of you. Would you pull the trigger? shrug

I would not wink I would kill if my life was in danger, or if the life of a loved one/ family member was in danger.

FoxMeister
the movie Death Sentence comes to mind

kodak
Originally posted by FoxMeister
the movie Death Sentence comes to mind i liked Ronin

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I would kill if my life was in danger, or if the life of a loved one/ family member was in danger.

I believe a lot of people would hug

I would be ready to kill for dad, brother and my closest friend yes

Rogue Jedi
Heres a question. are there any KMC members here you would kill for? like if their life was in danger, would you step in, defend them, and potentially take a bullet/knife for them?

C. C. Cowgirl
Heres a question. are there any KMC members here you would kill for? like if their life was in danger, would you step in, defend them, and potentially take a bullet/knife for them?

I do not think I would smile

Then again I do not know a lot of people here well and I am kind of new to the place big grin

Ask the same question in a year or so and I might answer differently flirt

FoxMeister
If i were able to save someones life then i would. Wouldnt have to be anyone specific. I would help anyone. Even enemies

SpartanII
You ever seen kiss kiss bang bang? In the situation where robert downey junior first shoots a man, i would do it then.

kodak
Originally posted by SpartanII
You ever seen kiss kiss bang bang? In the situation where robert downey junior first shoots a man, i would do it then. i liked that movie.

Rogue Jedi
I do not think I would smile

Then again I do not know a lot of people here well and I am kind of new to the place big grin

Ask the same question in a year or so and I might answer differently flirt I have a few. Silent Dreams, TH, Kayakat, Passione, Kram3r, Badkitty, Scythe.....a few others.

kodak
I have a few. Silent Dreams, TH, Kayakat, Passione, Kram3r, Badkitty, Scythe.....a few others. i'd take a bullet for you, so you wouldnt have to take one for them.

FoxMeister
Id take everyones bullets. So next time i go somewhere rough i'll make sure to wear a bulletproof vest and other underclothes would be bullet proof. Mainly my boxers

SpartanII
i liked that movie.

sweet

Rogue Jedi
i'd take a bullet for you, so you wouldnt have to take one for them. and I would let you. and honestly, there is a certain someone here who, if their life was in danger, I would probably take a bullet for her.

kodak
and I would let you. and honestly, there is a certain someone here who, if their life was in danger, I would probably take a bullet for her. one eye

Rogue Jedi
and I ask myself why? why would I take a bullet for someone I have no responsibility for?

T.M
I would only kill if myself or a loved one was in danger of being badly hurt or killed.

I wouldn't kill someone just because I don't like them.

C. C. Cowgirl
and I ask myself why? why would I take a bullet for someone I have no responsibility for?

And what do you answer yourself? smile

kodak
and I ask myself why? why would I take a bullet for someone I have no responsibility for? "love"
"sex" "money" "life" many many more?

Rogue Jedi
And what do you answer yourself? smile I am loyal, like a german shepherd. even if someone has hurt me, I cared for them once, and feel a need to help them.

C. C. Cowgirl
And this lucky girl is? smile

Rogue Jedi
And this lucky girl is? smile well, not just her. my bro in law, a coupe of cousins.

C. C. Cowgirl
I meant the KMC chick, mister Heroic wink

Wild-Cherry

"I will kill him!"

"Please let me kill you"

"You are a dead man!"

I would not wink I say " I'd kill for ( whatever ) " All the time, but, in reality no stick out tongue

SpartanII
And what do you answer yourself? smile

winney the poo pwns.

Rogue Jedi
I meant the KMC chick, mister Heroic wink mum.

Violent2Dope

"I will kill him!"

"Please let me kill you"

"You are a dead man!"

I would not wink I'll kill your mom if she doesn't give me the cash she owes me.

Alpha Centauri
No, murder is never excusable.

-AC

Kelly_Bean

"I will kill him!"

"Please let me kill you"

"You are a dead man!"

I would not wink
Absolutely not. I'd never be able to kill someone I JUST hated or JUST disliked...it'd have to be a whole lot deeper than that.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC you are in an alley. a guy is gonna kill you. I walk up, disarm him, kill him, save your life.

justified?

Vinny Valentine

-AC

You wouldn't murder a guy if he was raping over 10 children under the age of 5, and you caught him with a 4 year old... Not to mention he was a serial killer known for torturing his victims to death slowly with drills and hammers? Not to mention he had aids and would die if just put in a prison to rot anyway? ... What if it was a "You had to Murder to stay alive between the two of you" thing?

sly

Alpha Centauri
you are in an alley. a guy is gonna kill you. I walk up, disarm him, kill him, save your life.

justified?

No, you'v disarmed him, killing isn't necessary.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You wouldn't murder a guy if he was raping over 10 children under the age of 5, and you caught him with a 4 year old... Not to mention he was a serial killer known for torturing his victims to death slowly with drills and hammers? Not to mention he had aids and would die if just put in a prison to rot anyway? ... What if it was a "You had to Murder to stay alive between the two of you" thing?

sly

Not sure how "Never, murder is never excusable." could be misunderstood, but that's what it means.

Killing in self-defence isn't "murder" anyway.

-AC

Bardock42
If I'd certainly get away with it and can choose the subject...I might try it, why not.

Think I could taste their flesh afterwards and try necrophilia, or do you think that would just push the scenario too far?

Red Spartan

"I will kill him!"

"Please let me kill you"

"You are a dead man!"

I would not wink

Sad to say it but I could.

Zebedee

Killing in self-defence isn't "murder" anyway.

-AC

Quoted for truth..... Shizzle. thumb up

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I'll kill your mom if she doesn't give me the cash she owes me.

I will let her know she can keep them wink

-AC

It is not, but sometimes you might gain the urge to do it depending on the situation smile

Not that a situation like that would occur very often, but it might and I know that if it had to be done in order to protect someone I love, I would. Justified or not big grin

Alpha Centauri
I'm not saying murder is never understandable, just never excusable.

If someone murders your loved one and you murder them, I can see why, I just don't condone it.

-AC

DarkC
If I had a choice I would beat severely, I wouldn't kill unless I had no other choice, like too dangerous to be kept alive, for example.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not saying murder is never understandable, just never excusable.

If someone murders your loved one and you murder them, I can see why, I just don't condone it.

-AC what if someone stole all your CD's and ate all of your pop tarts?

Red Spartan
I will let her know she can keep them wink

It is not, but sometimes you might gain the urge to do it depending on the situation smile

Not that a situation like that would occur very often, but it might and I know that if it had to be done in order to protect someone I love, I would. Justified or not big grin

You should only kill to protect or defend

Alpha Centauri
what if someone stole all your CD's and ate all of your pop tarts?

Torture, of course.

I don't eat pop tarts, gross.

-AC

C. C. Cowgirl
Murder for revenge is in my eyes stupidity smile

Murder to prevent what could wind up in a crave for revenge is something I would understand big grin

Zebedee
what if someone stole all your CD's and ate all of your pop tarts?

They'd be a thief and a glutton. No way you're 30+.

dadudemon
I would never murder someone, because I am a very nice person. I could only kill if I was provoked or put in a situation that rendered the lesser of two evils. A simple punch to the throat is enough to kill someone... evil face

S_D_J
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I'm willing to kill to protect/defend myself or another. ninja

ADarksideJedi
I w ould never kill anyone.People do it all the time when they abort babies and no one seen to have a promblem with that.But I guess that is life.jm

Naz
I wouldn't use a gun, I'd poison them. Preferably I'd have someone else poison them so I couldn't be linked to it.

Scythe
Insanely speaking, yes. I've killed aplenty of times/ I've racked up a fetus count that would make any criminal psychopath infuriated.

Now, in reality, no. I may have sheer hatred for an individual, but not enough to extinguish a life.

However, should the need come up to muder someone to save myself, I'de totally kill....

sweersa
Originally posted by DarkC
If I had a choice I would beat severely, I wouldn't kill unless I had no other choice, like too dangerous to be kept alive, for example.

Like Palpatine!

Rogue Jedi
Torture, of course.

I don't eat pop tarts, gross.

-AC no pop tarts? dude, you dont know what you are missing. they're pop tarts, man.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I w ould never kill anyone.People do it all the time when they abort babies and no one seen to have a promblem with that.But I guess that is life.jm

Please, just go back to school.

Spearhead
If killing someone means that I or someone I care about survives, then what choice do I have? Of course I would do so. I imagine that nearly everyone has similar ideals. For anything less than a life-threatening situation though, it would take a lot to provoke me; I doubt any other circumstances would make me pull the proverbial trigger.

C. C. Cowgirl
When thinking about it, a gun is a very cheap way to get rid of it. A simple squeeze and it is over ermm stick out tongue

sweersa
A simple squeeze and it is over ermm stick out tongue

Thats what she said.

Ordained
To answer the original question, I could never take a human life. It isn't programmed in my blood. My mom taught me to honor life. It was one of the lessons from my Native American heritage. I could kill for food, however.

JaccTheRipper
if they hurt someone close to me, then yes, i believe i would. otherwise, no.

Ordained
What possesses someone to kill anyways.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Ordained
What possesses someone to kill anyways.

The different levels of stability in the human mind, I guess big grin

Some have the control to say no, while others are easily provoced. Othes might just have strange princips and ideals smile

Fortunatly many does not have it in them to pull the trigger, even though many believe so raver

I although do not think many would hesitate if it was a matter of the life of the person they love yes

BobbyD
I pray that I'm never in a position to find out. wink

Vathu
Nope.

Pandemoniac
Nobody could really tell unless they killed somebody already. Then again, people get killed because they have a fancy phone, or criticise opinions, or fall in love with someone the family disagrees on.
But it does takes a great amount of blinded craziness, in any form, to kill a person. Sadly, crazy is cheap.

Da Pittman

"I will kill him!"

"Please let me kill you"

"You are a dead man!"

I would not wink Could I kill someone, yes. There would have to be a good reason but I wouldn't kill someone just because I don't like'em even how much I hated them.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Could I kill someone, yes. There would have to be a good reason but I wouldn't kill someone just because I don't like'em even how much I hated them. what if someone tried to steal the siggys you made for me? wink

SelphieT
Yeah, I'd kill. I'd kill a few girls on kmc, just cause they are stuck up morons. I won't name any names, but if you ask......thats a different story.

Well, just one girl.

Anyways, yes, I'd kill.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SelphieT
Yeah, I'd kill. I'd kill a few girls on kmc, just cause they are stuck up morons. I won't name any names, but if you ask......thats a different story.

Well, just one girl.

Anyways, yes, I'd kill. pm me and we will trade names. laughing

colonelf40
Yes i would if someone really p!ssed me off

Rogue Jedi
Murder death kill.....watch out, John Spartan!!!

mitchum
I accidentally killed a spider today, i felt bad afterwards. The ***** was on my couch what the **** do you want me to do?!

SelphieT
I killed a bunch of nightmare creatures, when I was playing...Nightmare Creatures last night....

Lord Melkor
Anyone can kill, given circumstances.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by mitchum
I accidentally killed a spider today, i felt bad afterwards. The ***** was on my couch what the **** do you want me to do?!

Grab an umbrella yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.