Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
I just saw the first episode and this series look so good and interesting, hopefully it will stick around for a long time. Heres the synopsis:

Heroes is an American serial drama television series scheduled to begin airing on the NBC network in the United States and on both Global and CH networks in Canada starting September 25, 2006. In addition, The Sci-Fi Channel in the US will air encore episodes starting September 29, 2006. The premise deals with people all over the world abruptly discovering that they have superpowers. The show will follow how these changes affect their lives and the lives of those around them. Tim Kring is the series' creator and the pilot was directed by Dave Semel. This pilot leaked onto the internet in July 2006, having been ripped from a DVD screener. However, in September 2006, the pilot was released as part of a cross promotion with iTunes prior to its television debut. Heroes will be produced by NBC Universal/Tailwind. The show will air Mondays at 9pm/8c. Comic book writer Jeph Loeb (Superman/Batman) has signed on as a writer/co-executive producer.
Contents

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_%28TV_series%29

Cheetah girl
Cool

SpaceMonkey
So it's X-Men for TV without the classic cool characters? Hmmm, we'll see about this!

InnerRise
It comes on tonight.

Are you going to watch it or are you already too skeptical to give it a chance?

I couldn't tell by your post.

is it comprehensible.....

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
So it's X-Men for TV without the classic cool characters? Hmmm, we'll see about this!

I think is more like Supreme Power or Rising Stars(comic books) were normal people gain powers and they show how they deal with them and the ranmifications they bring.

SpaceMonkey
Ahhh, Rising Starts!!! When will THAt movie or show come out?

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if it's capable of separating itself from all the previous stories that it is based on. Believe me, nothing original here, it's just a matter of how it separates itself and forms its own identity.

I'll watch it to see if it works.

Darth Vicious
Ahhh, Rising Starts!!! When will THAt movie or show come out?

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if it's capable of separating itself from all the previous stories that it is based on. Believe me, nothing original here, it's just a matter of how it separates itself and forms its own identity.

I'll watch it to see if it works.

I hope they dont start wearing costumes. I thougth the japanese guy was very funny. I find Ali Larters(single mom) character the most intriguing, I wanna see were they are going with her character.

InnerRise
Of course they're not wearing costumes.

SpaceMonkey
Ali Larter is hot... i'm interested in her too!!!

crimsonphoenix
i like this show its good...
its sorta like x-men or jla (which ever you prefer) except there not in a group...

InnerRise
I wouldn't be so fast so say it's like X-Men.

It's so easy to say that.

crimsonphoenix
well looking at the previews it looks like there maybe going to come together

InnerRise
I really liked the show. Anyone have any favorite characters with abilities from the show.

crimsonphoenix
i kinda like all of them... i really dont have a favorite... yet lol
you?

Darth Vicious
I like the japanese guy because he is kinda funny but my favorite has to be the single mom with the evil counter part. Im not too fond of the cheerleader so far but I did like the twist at the end with her father.

InnerRise
Nope. I have no favorites.

I'm most interesting though with the girl and her reflection.

Darth Vicious
Im a little confuse with the Jap, Does he manipulate time, teleports or both?

crimsonphoenix
it seems like both

InnerRise
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Im a little confuse with the Jap, Does he manipulate time, teleports or both? They tried to explain it in the episode how they both intertwine and how they both work in a way where he's able to teleport as well.

I was on the computer, so I didn't catch the whole conversation about how it works.

Solo
I just got done with this, and man, it's begging to be cancelled! Absolutely terrible.

Give me my money back!
It's already spent.
Then unspend it!

Hilarious.

InnerRise
Dices que?

Solo
You do know that without an accent mare over the 'e' in 'que' that the phrase wouldn't, grammatically, make any sense.

By the way, in my previous post, the part in italics is a piece of dialogue in the pilot which was aired today. The show has so much potential, but the writers ****ed it up.

Darth Macabre
Im a little confuse with the Jap, Does he manipulate time, teleports or both?

He controls the space time continuum...Meaning he literally stops time and moves space around him. Which, in truth, can be perceived as a way of teleporting.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Solo
You do know that without an accent mare over the 'e' in 'que' that the phrase wouldn't, grammatically, make any sense.

By the way, in my previous post, the part in italics is a piece of dialogue in the pilot which was aired today. The show has so much potential, but the writers ****ed it up. You do realize that KMC doesn't have ACCENTS and I'm not going to install anything on my computer just to please you.

So deal with it, or Quote my posts and put an ACCENT over it yourself.

Have a smile and a coke and have a nice day

wink

Solo
You make it out to seem like I care. I'm just pointing out one of your many obvious mistakes.

crimsonphoenix
If anyone missed the show there replaying it today on nbc (east coast)

Yoshiaki
Good show... I like the japanese guy, since he seems like the comic relief of the whole show.. how will he interact with the other characters if he cant speak english! Cant wait till next episode when he stops time... thats gonna be cool.

I didn't like the cliffhanger at the end, it's like a cry for attention saying "WATCH OUR NEXT EPISODE" with the guy falling... although im pretty sure he wont die, since his brother can fly...

Marth18
you know if he dies or not, didnt you see the preview to the next ep? lol...i want to see more people with more powers, jap guy is cool, mirror chick is hot, kinda like gaara when his sand protects him but its the mirror image that does for her... flying doesnt help much if u arnt strong, the cheerleader is very emo without the look but has a good power...it was funny when the guy online called the woman a ***** hahahahah i was laughing...paint guy scares me

SpaceMonkey
The show had SUCK written all over it, except for the single mom, until the very end. I'm talking about even after the show ended when they showed what's coming up next week. The thing with them already being in a comic book and how they actually have a purpose to be in New York together to stop the catastrophic event, it made me want to watch the next episode. The first 59 minutes were pretty bad.

InnerRise
You make it out to seem like I care. I'm just pointing out one of your many obvious mistakes.
YOU make it out to seem like YOU care.

hAvE A CoKe AnD, HaV'e A NiEC Dya.

You can correct this if you'd like.

Knock yourself out and have a great time.

wink

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

crimsonphoenix
damn how did i miss the mention of x-men in this show lol
I also noticed that Mohinder's dad map, the tacks have some of the locations of some of the "heroes"...has anyone else noticed something else?.... or noticed what i did saw?

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Yoshiaki
Good show... I like the japanese guy, since he seems like the comic relief of the whole show.. how will he interact with the other characters if he cant speak english! Cant wait till next episode when he stops time... thats gonna be cool.

Im wouldnt be so quick as to say he cant speak english, As it was seen his friend was the one speaking with Ali Larters characters, in english which means that maybe because of their job, english is a must.

InnerRise
I do know he can speak English in real life.

Darth Vicious
I imagine so if he got the role. What else has he been on?

Yoshiaki
ahhh i see... true... maybe thats why he wanted to come to NYC so bad! (w00t nyc rocks... 1/2 as much as tokyo though) I found the whole thing with kitty pryde funny, since shes my fav xman

InnerRise
Umm....Where did Kitty Pryde come from?

shrug

Darth Vicious
When they are at the bar that the Jap is explaining space/time continuum his friend asks him where he got the explanantion from and he says X-men # ??? were Kitty Pryde traveled t the past.

crimsonphoenix
im still confused about what nikki sanders(ali larter) powers are..i mean is it something like if she becomes unconcious this other side of her comes out or what?

ariwin
I just got done with this, and man, it's begging to be cancelled! Absolutely terrible.

I totally disagree! I loved the pilot. I thought it was one of the best ones I have seen all season. And I didn't go in with high expectations.

forumcrew
they changed the first episode slightly from the pre-air episode back in july. Back then the senator never droped his brother at the end.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by forumcrew
they changed the first episode slightly from the pre-air episode back in july. Back then the senator never droped his brother at the end.

Really?....Hmm, why would they do that? Other then the cliffhanger factor?

Blue_Hefner

Was thinking the same thing.

Darth Vicious

Thats why i was lost. I saw the pre-air one over the weekend and didnt bother watching the premier.

Quincy
I dig this show. I like how it isn't stereotypical powers for "over-powering"

An actual "team" has to be brought together. Plus it's modernized. Cool stuff.

Hiro owns.

InnerRise
SO he time travels as well as teleports.

That was really something.

Darth Vicious
Damn it was a good show tonight. While some parts were predictable(the guy having the video tape, the garage being clean) the ending surprised me, the whole time travel part. I cant have enough of Nikki. I wanna see whats her power really about.

InnerRise
What about the Garage being cleaned?

I was on the computer and missed some parts.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by InnerRise
What about the Garage being cleaned?

I was on the computer and missed some parts.

Thats were the 2 guys were killed. When she woke up, she left, she called her son and told him that she was 5 minutes away. She got curious about the video camera and started watching it at a red light. She had a blackout and when she woke up she had different clothes and her son called again telling her that 4 hours had passed since last they talked. When she got home, the garage was nicely cleaned and the bodies werent there.

InnerRise
Yeah, I remember that part. When they got home I kind of zoned out to the internet.

So those were the bodies in her trunk. I didn't know who they were

Darth Macabre
SO he time travels as well as teleports.

That was really something.

He doesn't really do either "per say"...He controls the Space Time Continuum...

Yeah, I remember that part. When they got home I kind of zoned out to the internet.

So those were the bodies in her trunk. I didn't know who they were

Yeah those were there bodies.

Great episode, can't wait to see where this is all leading to.

endrict
I just saw the show last night and it was FREAKING AWESOME!!

InnerRise
I was surprised to find out that this "Apocolyspe" was all happening within Weeks.

I wonder if this whole season will draw those 5 Weeks out or if the event will come and go within this first season.

Darth Macabre
I was surprised to find out that this "Apocolyspe" was all happening within Weeks.

I wonder if this whole season will draw those 5 Weeks out or if the event will come and go within this first season.

I'm sure that was just a plot device...Every little thing Hiro does from now on will change when the Apocalypse (The bomb thing) arrives/happens.

forumcrew
it looks like we have a super villan now also.

Darth Macabre
it looks like we have a super villan now also.

Do you think "Super Villain" or just a villain? I mean, do you think Sylar is the real villain or that guy who's Claire's father?

InnerRise
I thought it was clear that Claire's father has evil intentions.

Who is Skylar?

Is the term "Super Villain" really appropriate here?

Darth Macabre
I thought it was clear that Claire's father has evil intentions.

Who is Skylar?

Is the term "Super Villain" really appropriate here?

Sylar...He's the mass murdering guy whom the Cop blamed that woman's (who was nailed to the staircase) death on.

And if the villain has super powers then yes, he/she is a Super Villain.

forumcrew
yea hes also patient 0,and from the phone message it sounded like he certainly had powers.. also the frozen guy and what not.. Id say hes a super villain. Claries dad is more like an evil genious type lol.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Sylar...He's the mass murdering guy whom the Cop blamed that woman's (who was nailed to the staircase) death on.

And if the villain has super powers then yes, he/she is a Super Villain. Well I must have been not paying any attention whatsoever when it was on. It seems I've missed some things.

I'll definitely have to leave the computer alone when it comes on next week.

I saw the part where the Asian fainted from seeing the dead body and the cops had their guns pointed at him.

Female nailed to staircase? Frozen Guy? Skylar? Dad/Villain with super powers?

forumcrew
dude if your gonna watch a show like this you need to actually watch it or you will never have a clue. They put all these online id go rewatch them.

InnerRise
dude if your gonna watch a show like this you need to actually watch it or you will never have a clue. They put all these online id go rewatch them.
weep

yeah I know.

I have IADD.

Darth Vicious
It was an ok show today, I guess setting up next episode but the ending was awsome. the cheerleader laying on the table the way she was was priceless.

Darth Macabre
GREAT episode tonight!....So Peter can mimic powers, eh? That's why he can't fly when his brothers not there.

What about the black guy that Matt tried to read and failed to read his thoughts...Is he Sylar, or a normal guy that can just block out other powers? What about the guy that Matt shot? Is he Sylar or another 'mutant'?

forumcrew
im guessing matt shot syler.. which makes sylar beyond powerfull... he can freeze.. resist bullets.. he controled the cops hand and gun.. and then flew or jumped up really high. Does sylar have all the powers?

Darth Macabre
im guessing matt shot syler.. which makes sylar beyond powerfull... he can freeze.. resist bullets.. he controled the cops hand and gun.. and then flew or jumped up really high. Does sylar have all the powers?

Well the controlling the gun part was Pyschokinesis...Which his jump could be an extension of. I don't see how the freezing and "invulnerability" could be linked to the telekinesis though...So my guess is he has like three or four powers.

Darth Vicious
GREAT episode tonight!....So Peter can mimic powers, eh? That's why he can't fly when his brothers not there.

What about the black guy that Matt tried to read and failed to read his thoughts...Is he Sylar, or a normal guy that can just block out other powers? What about the guy that Matt shot? Is he Sylar or another 'mutant'?

What makes u say that he can mimic powers? Sylar reminds of the first villain in Supreme Power(Redstone?), I wonder if he has all the other "Heores" powers d to genetic experimentation. I think the girl with the indian is either working with Sylar or with the government, I dont trust her.

InnerRise
Pretty scary stuff at the end with that girl on the table. At first it looked as if someone else pulled the stick out of her heard b/c she was out of it, but then the camera goes out further and there's nobody there. Did she pull it out herself b/c it doesn't look like she could do anything until it was out anyway.

Anyway, I wonder what she's going to do now. She cant put herself back together so she has a high chance of getting found out about what she can do.

forumcrew
well she must have been found.. she seemed to be on a coroners table. Either police type found her and took her assumingly dead body away,.. or her father found her and is doing some weird shit.

Darth Macabre
What makes u say that he can mimic powers?

Just a feeling I get...I mean he can't fly without his brother there, and it just seems suspicious to me; I mean the one who can fly doesn't really care, but Peter tries to fly all the time and it doesn't work.

Marth18
You might be right, but they say hes a flyer not a mimic, who knows

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Marth18
You might be right, but they say hes a flyer not a mimic, who knows

Actually I just checked out Wikipedia and they said he mimics powers in the TV Guide article last week...So yeah, I win. stick out tongue

InnerRise
well she must have been found.. she seemed to be on a coroners table. Either police type found her and took her assumingly dead body away,.. or her father found her and is doing some weird shit. When I say "found out", I mean found out as in about her powers.

Marth18
yea Darth, i looked it up after i post my comment... doesnt he help that girls ex boyfriend (The guy that sees the future) and he drew himself flying? remember that? WE ARE RIGHT!! well you mostly

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Marth18
yea Darth, i looked it up after i post my comment... doesnt he help that girls ex boyfriend (The guy that sees the future) and he drew himself flying? remember that? WE ARE RIGHT!! well you mostly

U mean the stcik peope he drew, right? He could be a Mimic.

ariwin
I missed Monday's episode..does anyone know if they are going to repeat it on Sci Fi like they did the first one?

InnerRise
They repeat them on Sci-Fi on a regular basis.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ariwin
I missed Monday's episode..does anyone know if they are going to repeat it on Sci Fi like they did the first one?

They show 'em on NBC.com... Full episodes.

Black Adam
Hiro's powers sort of remind me of Zooms.

LanceWindu
Just started watching this show last night, saw the first 3 episodes back to back. Awesome show which I hope continues through multiple seasons.

Darth Macabre
New episode tonight, right?

LanceWindu
New episode tonight, right?

Yep.

forumcrew
wow.. tonight was amazing. I wasnt sold on this show totaly until tonight.

Darth Macabre
wow.. tonight was amazing. I wasnt sold on this show totaly until tonight.

The ending was incredible...."Wow, you look different without your scar." I can't wait to hear the message that Hiro has.

LanceWindu
The ending was incredible...."Wow, you look different without your scar." I can't wait to hear the message that Hiro has.

Perfect English too! eek! Makes me wonder how far in the future he is from.

Also with this it gives me 2 ideas...

1. The nuclear bomb gets defused by the supers.

or...

2. The bomb destroys New York but Hiro (maybe all) were nowhere near it.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Perfect English too! eek! Makes me wonder how far in the future he is from.

Also with this it gives me 2 ideas...

1. The nuclear bomb gets defused by the supers.

or...

2. The bomb destroys New York but Hiro (maybe all) were nowhere near it.

I think it's the second option....it looked like he was from a hellhole, that total nuclear war would create.

InnerRise
I told yall that he could speak English fluently. erm

All I could think about was how sad it is that that guy gets a scar so terrible that he leaves him unrecognizable without it. cry

forumcrew
first he cant speak english. In the future he has learned how. Second he doesnt get a scar that leaves him unrecognizable. He recognizes him fine, just says "you look different without your scar" If you get used to seeing someone with a scar then all of a sudden its gone its noticeable... if his hair was always long in the furute, hed of said you look different with your hair short. It doesnt mean his face has been totaly mauled in the future.

Darth Vicious
The ending to this episode was awsome. Hiro must be from a future too distant because I doubt he'll learn english in 5 weeks when the disaster is supposed to happen. He look completly different, he looked like he could kick ass, specially with the ninja suit and the sword(it reminded me of Trunks from DBZ when he first showed up). I also like Nikkis badder half, shes such a **** :P . I still dont like the cheerleader.

forumcrew
yea we finnaly got to see niki's other self... still unclear her ability though.. its like multiple personalities and her other one has super strength?

come on.. you gotta like wolverine girl for crashing the car

Marth18
THe other girl the the freakin hulk

forumcrew
the the freakin hulk?

not sure exactly what your saying. you asking a question or just a random comment?

Darth Macabre
The ending to this episode was awsome. Hiro must be from a future too distant because I doubt he'll learn english in 5 weeks when the disaster is supposed to happen. He look completly different, he looked like he could kick ass, specially with the ninja suit and the sword(it reminded me of Trunks from DBZ when he first showed up). I also like Nikkis badder half, shes such a **** :P . I still dont like the cheerleader.

That's the whole point about Hiro...If you read his blog, his favorite Manga character is Mirai Trunks. He did look badass, though, didn't he?Originally posted by forumcrew
yea we finnaly got to see niki's other self... still unclear her ability though.. its like multiple personalities and her other one has super strength?

come on.. you gotta like wolverine girl for crashing the car She seemed like she had super strength.Originally posted by forumcrew
the the freakin hulk?

not sure exactly what your saying. you asking a question or just a random comment? He's saying she's like the Hulk, IE; she transforms, albeit unnoticeably, into a being with super strength.

InnerRise
first he cant speak english. In the future he has learned how. Second he doesnt get a scar that leaves him unrecognizable. He recognizes him fine, just says "you look different without your scar" If you get used to seeing someone with a scar then all of a sudden its gone its noticeable... if his hair was always long in the furute, hed of said you look different with your hair short. It doesnt mean his face has been totaly mauled in the future. I'm talking about the actor being able to speak english, not the character in the show.

And he says that he looks different without his scar. So we don't know how bad the scar really is. I'm just assuming the worse. It's obviously a noticeable scar and not something covered up or minimal. You don't say something like that about a paper cut erm

is it comprehenisble.....

forumcrew
oh ok.. i didnt realise you were talking about the actor. Of course he could speak english I never realised that was in debate.

Peter reminds me of Morph a lot. I realise hes a mimic not a shapeshifter, but they are similar and he has that same look.

Darth Macabre
oh ok.. i didnt realise you were talking about the actor. Of course he could speak english I never realised that was in debate.

Peter reminds me of Morph a lot. I realise hes a mimic not a shapeshifter, but they are similar and he has that same look.

Yeah, the Morph from X-Men Animated series does have the same look as Peter...Good eye.

Marth18
the the freakin hulk?

not sure exactly what your saying. you asking a question or just a random comment?

lol was in a hurry, typed that at work, i mean to say the Stripper lady (forgot her name) shes like the Hulk pretty much

forumcrew
yea i do get that connection.. lucky for us shes a little nicer on the eyes when shes angry.

InnerRise
Was she really getting angry though, or just scarred and worried about her son.

It didn't seem like all of a sudden she was angry.

When the other her came out, that part of her was angry, but before the transformation she seemed unangry to me.

Maybe I'm forgetting something, I don't know.

forumcrew
being strangled in an elevator and having your son threatened.. theres gonna a lot of both fear and anger there. Were not saying shes exactly as the hulk and she just gets pissed off then transforms... were just saying its similar...

Marth18
Basically when she cannot protect herself, the evil one comes out

crimsonphoenix
I dont see nikki sanders other half as the hulk...it just her other half knows how to kick major a$$..

LanceWindu
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
I dont see nikki sanders other half as the hulk...it just her other half knows how to kick major a$$..

Dr. Nikki and Ms. Hyde. stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Tonights episode's new, right?

forumcrew
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix

we said niki is like the hulk.. bruce banner gets made and transforms into this monster that can kick ass. Niki gets angry or in danger and switches into this other persona that can kick ass. THis is all we meant.

crimsonphoenix
Dr. Nikki and Ms. Hyde. stick out tongue eek!

stick out tongue

Ultraman Baltan
Finally saw an episode. Started off badly, but become really good. The Chinese guy's whole story and appearences was one of the coolest things on TV right now. I could never get enough of his character and his situation. The woman was iffy. The teen who regenerates was a fantastic story as well. The future painter was interesting enough to keep you watching.

InnerRise
I'm least interested by the Painter of the Future guy.

enfusion81
This show is pretty cool; It's been a while since I followed a TV show.

So Peter really is a "mimic" eh. That explains why he can't fly like he originally thought he could-- took me a long time to get it.

The message makes me smirk a bit: "save the cheerleader, save the world." Come to think of it, she hasn't had any contact with any of the other supernatural characters has she?

Nikki's husband, is he the guy that's always with Claire's father and uses his psyhic/mind powers? Couldn't tell on preview.

Guess I'll be watching next monday.

forumcrew
his mind power is to erase memorys

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by enfusion81
This show is pretty cool; It's been a while since I followed a TV show.

So Peter really is a "mimic" eh. That explains why he can't fly like he originally thought he could-- took me a long time to get it.

The message makes me smirk a bit: "save the cheerleader, save the world." Come to think of it, she hasn't had any contact with any of the other supernatural characters has she?

Nikki's husband, is he the guy that's always with Claire's father and uses his psyhic/mind powers? Couldn't tell on preview.

Guess I'll be watching next monday.

Nikkis husband is a different guy. He has the power to phase(like Kitty Pryde).

ThePittman

InnerRise

ThePittman
Could be a good plot twist that the one who so wants to be a hero turns out to be a villain but it also could be the cheerleaders father or Sylar taking out the others. Just something I noticed.

forumcrew
no hiro doesnt kill him. One of sylars victims was already found with the head open like that earlier in the show when we first met Matt Parkman. Its more likely Sylar is the one that got to Issac.

And as far as claries dad being Sylar I highly doubt that, I had never even considered it before someone just said something here though.

ThePittman
no hiro doesnt kill him. One of sylars victims was already found with the head open like that earlier in the show when we first met Matt Parkman. Its more likely Sylar is the one that got to Issac.

And as far as claries dad being Sylar I highly doubt that, I had never even considered it before someone just said something here though. I forgot about that victim

LanceWindu

ThePittman
You guys obviously don't pay attention. no expression stick out tongue

InnerRise
Who is this Sylar guy that you guys keep mentioning?

You guys obviously don't pay attention. no expression

And neither do you. I clearly state that I was on the computer busy doing something, therefore not giving complete attention to the show.

Please don't try, it won't happen.

is it COMPREHENSIBLE.....

ThePittman
Sylar is patient 0 and a mass murder that the FBI is looking for.

LanceWindu

And neither do you. I clearly state that I was on the computer busy doing something, therefore not giving complete attention to the show.

Please don't try, it won't happen.

Then why bother watching the show at all if you're not going to pay attention to it? And Sylar has been mentioned tons of times in the show itself so your question is just retarded.

InnerRise
Then why bother watching the show at all if you're not going to pay attention to it? And Sylar has been mentioned tons of times in the show itself so your question is just retarded. If you have a problem with the way I watch the show.....TOUGH.

Life is too short to let things like that get on your nerves. You seriously need to grow up.

And my question was asked so that I could be informed on who this character was. Therefore it's not retarded because I got an answer and now I know (Thanks Pittman). What would have been retarded was if I continued to not know in silence instead of asking questions to find out.

That's how you learn things. Do you or did you not ask questions in your classes or not go over and over material that you had to study.

Seriously, what I do and how I do it should matter nothing to you. The fact that it's getting to you like this may mean you need to look within yourself and find the person in you that you have a problem with. I'm in college right now, but I'm not a psychology major so I can't help you.

I'm a Biology major though going for Pre-Med, so if you end up in some serious situation because you got into someone's business when you had no business doing, I'll be able to tend to your wounds. wink

Until then....

I'm Just Too Good.

LanceWindu
If you have a problem with the way I watch the show.....TOUGH.

Life is too short to let things like that get on your nerves. You seriously need to grow up.

And my question was asked so that I could be informed on who this character was. Therefore it's not retarded because I got an answer and now I know (Thanks Pittman). What would have been retarded was if I continued to not know in silence instead of asking questions to find out.

That's how you learn things. Do you or did you not ask questions in your classes or not go over and over material that you had to study.

Seriously, what I do and how I do it should matter nothing to you. The fact that it's getting to you like this may mean you need to look within yourself and find the person in you that you have a problem with. I'm in college right now, but I'm not a psychology major so I can't help you.

I'm a Biology major though going for Pre-Med, so if you end up in some serious situation because you got into someone's business when you had no business doing, I'll be able to tend to your wounds. wink

Until then....

I'm Just Too Good.

I'm the one getting worked up over this? laughing Look who just wrote a few paragraphs detailing school. roll eyes (sarcastic) I simply stated that if you don't even pay attention to the show, why watch it at all? You're obviously missing many major pieces to the puzzle.

Darth Macabre
All I know is that when Nathan took off in the air, it was absolutely amazing.

And honestly, Sylar's been mentioned in almost all of the episodes...So if you still have no idea who he is by now, then I'd just quit watching the show.

forumcrew
yea.. you cant watch the show however you want but it is sort of annoying when people here try to discuss it and someone who is too lazy to pay attention asks a bunch of questions or makes comments that dont make sense because they didn pay attention. NBC puts these episodes online so theres no reason not to watch them in full at some point.

InnerRise
I'm the one getting worked up over this? laughing Look who just wrote a few paragraphs detailing school. roll eyes (sarcastic) I simply stated that if you don't even pay attention to the show, why watch it at all? You're obviously missing many major pieces to the puzzle. The point is I watch it (however way I choose) because I want to. As simple as that. If you don't like it....read my "PARAGRAPHS" again. wink

All I know is that when Nathan took off in the air, it was absolutely amazing.

And honestly, Sylar's been mentioned in almost all of the episodes...So if you still have no idea who he is by now, then I'd just quit watching the show.

I thought they downplayed is takeoff into flight.

And no. I'm very much interested in the show and know enough. Not knowing everything there is about Sylar isn't the end of the war and doesn't mean I should stop watching.

yea.. you cant watch the show however you want but it is sort of annoying when people here try to discuss it and someone who is too lazy to pay attention asks a bunch of questions or makes comments that dont make sense because they didn pay attention. NBC puts these episodes online so theres no reason not to watch them in full at some point.
I asked questions. I didn't make any stupid comments. And if it's annoying then simply don't respond. Doesn't have to be annoying if you don't let it be. How about you try it out right now. If this posts annoys you, then don't respond. You'll feel better.

Darth Macabre

And no. I'm very much interested in the show and know enough. Not knowing everything there is about Sylar isn't the end of the war and doesn't mean I should stop watching.

I asked questions. I didn't make any stupid comments. And if it's annoying then simply don't respond. Doesn't have to be annoying if you don't let it be. How about you try it out right now. If this posts annoys you, then don't respond. You'll feel better.

is it comprehensible..... You asked the SAME question though...You ask who's Sylar, not just once but twice.

Who is Skylar?

How about instead of asking the same questions over and over again, you remember the answers we give you. Go on and try it.

InnerRise
You asked the SAME question though...You ask who's Sylar, not just once but twice.

How about instead of asking the same questions over and over again, you remember the answers we give you. Go on and try it. How about answering the first time and I won't have to ask again. Try it. no expression

Yeah pay attention. I didn't get an answer to REMEMBER so I simply asked again.

It's amazing to me what a big deal this is.

Darth Macabre
How about answering the first time and I won't have to ask again. Try it. no expression

Yeah pay attention. I didn't get an answer to REMEMBER so I simply asked again.

It's amazing to me what a big deal this is.

is it comprehensible..... Um, I have no idea what you're talking about....I did answer. Check page number 3, but here's the quote.Originally posted by Darth Macabre

And if the villain has super powers then yes, he/she is a Super Villain.

So again; pay attention and remember. Try it, it works!

complexbrother
I think the brain sucking villian is either the chick who hangs with the profesor, or his "dead" father. I belive the cheerleader's father it trying to save the world ah-la Skinner from X-Files . (an anti hero of sorts, not evil but does bad things for good reasons, sorta like the Punisher)

but the flight scene was as good as Kal-EL's ffrom Smallville. (to me)

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by complexbrother
I think the brain sucking villian is either the chick who hangs with the profesor, or his "dead" father. I belive the cheerleader's father it trying to save the world ah-la Skinner from X-Files . (an anti hero of sorts, not evil but does bad things for good reasons, sorta like the Punisher)

but the flight scene was as good as Kal-EL's ffrom Smallville. (to me)

I'm starting to agree with you...It's just a matter that in the beginning I thought he didn't really love his daughter and just wanted her for her powers, but now...it seems like he truly cares.

InnerRise
Um, I have no idea what you're talking about....I did answer. Check page number 3, but here's the quote.

So again; pay attention and remember. Try it, it works! Nah. I'll try asking more questions. And how about you try not responding to them anymore since you obviously have a PROBLEM. wink

P.S.> Your answers aren't always the most informative, therefore I ask again.

Darth Macabre
Nah. I'll try asking more questions. And how about you try not responding to them anymore since you obviously have a PROBLEM. wink

P.S.> Your answers aren't always the most informative, therefore I ask again.

Haha, I love how you change your story; first I went from not answering, to having uninformative answers...Good job. thumbsup

And how about you start comprehending the show, eh?

InnerRise
Haha, I love how you change your story; first I went from not answering, to having uninformative answers...Good job. thumbsup

And how about you start comprehending the show, eh? You were right. So I HAD to change it. I wasn't going to continue to say that you hadn't answer when you in fact did and I just FORGOT.

So yeah. I wanted to know more than what you actually told me so I asked MORE.

And I'm trying to COMPREHEND it but I keep getting ACCOSTED, which isn't helping the situation at all.

Good Job. doped

forumcrew
Are you really almost 20? Thats unbelieveable the way you act.

InnerRise
It's unbelievable the way you all are acting. And if asking questions shows a sign of immaturity to you then you obviously have a long way to go.

Just drop it. I'm going to continue to watch the show the way I want and if I have questions I will continue to answer. It's all pointless to keep this nonsense going.

The only thing that should matter to you is your viewing experience. NOT MINE.

LanceWindu
It's unbelievable the way you all are acting. And if asking questions shows a sign of immaturity to you then you obviously have a long way to go.

Just drop it. I'm going to continue to watch the show the way I want and if I have questions I will continue to answer. It's all pointless to keep this nonsense going.

The only thing that should matter to you is your viewing experience. NOT MINE.

If you have questions you will continue to answer? It seems like we would be the ones answering. roll eyes (sarcastic)

InnerRise
If you have questions you will continue to answer? It seems like we would be the ones answering. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, mistake. I meant I will continue to ask. Whether you all answer is up to you all.

Marth18
I dont think Sylar could be the chick because when they showed him he had like a dude figure, hmm unless hes a shape shifter! And the flight scene was awesome

Blue_Hefner
I have a question. I missed parts of the show. The artist or whatever said he was high. My question is what drug was he addicted to?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I have a question. I missed parts of the show. The artist or whatever said he was high. My question is what drug was he addicted to?

Heroin's the only drug that's been shown...So, for right now, heroin.

Blue_Hefner
Thanks.

ThePittman
Heroin's the only drug that's been shown...So, for right now, heroin. and paint fumes stick out tongue

AstroFan
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner

Whay? You gonna do it so you can paint the future? lol

Blue_Hefner
How did you know?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ThePittman
and paint fumes stick out tongue

Well, that's a given... big grin Originally posted by AstroFan
Whay? You gonna do it so you can paint the future? lol

I tried...It didn't work. no lol

InnerRise
Good Episode. I'm afraid the fight scene at the end was too short. I wish that they had did more with his abilities as well. I was expecting more than the little bit that they did at the end.

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka......

Darth Vicious
I was expecting her bad half to turn green or something(hulkish). The whole cheerleader bit was predictable. The Jap is still funny!

InnerRise
Yeah, the part where Hiro turned around in the car to face his friend after seeing the bad guys outside the window was hilarious. His whole facial expression.

Were you really expecting her to turn green? You must be kidding.

Actually, I didn't suspect something until the Dad and the Fake Parents walked outside together. Then I knew something must have been up.

LanceWindu
Actually, I didn't suspect something until the Dad and the Fake Parents walked outside together. Then I knew something must have been up.

I was thinking something might have been up with her "real" parents...turns out I was right.

Darth Vicious

Were you really expecting her to turn green? You must be kidding.

I thought they were gonna show her bad half different somehow. I didnt mean green literally, I was hoping the would show her a bit different to show how she got so strong, I guess shes just super strong when she is in that state.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>