RKT vs. Tyrant (full powered)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
A (full powered) Tyrant has made it known that he is in want of the earth and will let nothing nor no one stop him in his quest... It has been brought to the attention of RKT that Tyrant is on his way to invade and conquer the one place outside of Asgard that RKT ever held close to his heart and decides to intervene... Can RKT stop a (full powered) Tyrant from taking over earth.

quanchi112
tyrant fully powered for sure.

janus77
Tyrant at full power was close to Galactus right?
Tyrant in a stomp, if that's the case.

given all this RKT >= Odin (I dunno RKT's feats but if that's the ballpark) , and Galactus >>> Odin.

Sundipped
Tyrant full powered is just too much. Tyrant "depowered" can win imo.

llagrok
Tyrant

boriquaking55
Tyrant at Full Power would treat RKT like an insect

llagrok
Originally posted by boriquaking55

Tyrant was weaker than Galactus, so he's not THAT much stronger than RKT, from what we saw, rune king thor is far stronger than your traditional skyfather level being.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by boriquaking55

I definitely think you guys are underestimating RKT by a long shot... IMO this is one hell of a fight. IIagrok is right Tyrant is not in Galactus's class and I'm not sure he's any stronger than RKT... And he definitely doesn't have RKT's repertoire at his disposal. I think that RKT takes the majority, although phenomenal wars.

RKT 7/10 at the very least.

llagrok
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I definitely think you guys are underestimating RKT by a long shot... IMO this is one hell of a fight. IIagrok is right Tyrant is not in Galactus's class and I'm not sure he's any stronger than RKT... And he definitely doesn't have RKT's repertoire at his disposal. I think that RKT takes the majority, although phenomenal wars.

I still think that Tyrant would take 10/10 but I still think that Thor would be able to affect Tyrant with his attacks, just doesn't have what it takes to kill him or injure him properly.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tyrant

guy222
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Tyrant had Galactus beat

tkitna
Tyrant

Darth_Erebus2
Tyrant 100000000000000/10

Evil_Ash
By, "almost powerful as Galactus" are we talking full-powered Galactus?

Xplosive
Tyrant

Utrigita
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
By, "almost powerful as Galactus" are we talking full-powered Galactus?

No

Its a acceptable observation that Galactus during this battle had only consumed on planet which would make him fed.

Tyrant for the win, RKT is above a skyfather but that doesn't IMO put him anywhere near the level of Galactus and full powered Tyrant.

hulkcpbifiussjf
tyrant............ RKT is powerful but not like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.