Talisman Vs. Dr.Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Talisman (Elizabeth Twoyoungmen)

vs.

Dr.Fate (Hector Hall)

Stipulation:
-No prep for Battle #1-2
-Battle #1, Talisman doesn't have Shaman's medicine pouch
-Battle #2, Talisman has Shaman's medicine pouch
-Battle #3, both have prep

Give reasons why an individual wins

shksprtx
Talisman wins across the board because of her ability to absorb/negate magical energy.

Battle #1 is close, but Liz prevails. Call it 6/10

Battle #2 isn't so close; Liz makes wise use of the spells and artifacts within the pouch and puts Fate down for the count. 8/10

Battle #3 is a blowout. With prep time, she should be unstoppable. 10/10

shksprtx
Originally posted by shksprtx
Talisman wins across the board because of her ability to absorb/negate magical energy. There probably won't be much that Fate can do to her, but she can dish out a lot of hurt to him...

Battle #2 isn't so close; Liz makes wise use of the spells and artifacts within the pouch and puts Fate down for the count. 8/10

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by shksprtx
Talisman wins across the board because of her ability to absorb/negate magical energy.

First battle is closer to a stalemate. Maybe slight edge to her.

Co-sign on the other two. I don't think Hall is the best version of Fate. But even his best would have trouble taking out the pouch or worse, Talisman with prep time.

King_Mungi
Well technically Elizibeth isn't the best version of Talisman either, but she is the current version.

I picked Hall as he was until just recently the current Dr.Fate. Kent Nelson was by far the best version.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well technically Elizibeth isn't the best version of Talisman either, but she is the current version.

I picked Hall as he was until just recently the current Dr.Fate. Kent Nelson was by far the best version.

That's the name I was thinking of. thumb up Fate's helmet is still floating around, so hopefully we'll see a new one before Final Crisis hits.

Mungi, would Kent fare any better?

King_Mungi
Kent Nelson is going to be the new Dr.Fate..well it's not the same Kent, most likely his grandson or something

Well he is definetly stronger then Hector, so I would safely assume he would do better. He had some impressive feats, even physical feats matching up with Superman at that time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.