Metal Gear Solid vs. Street Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
We are not including mechs. It's simply character versus.

I'll give a larger assessment of MGS later on. Dinner right now.

Just know Fox and Solidus will slim down SF's ranks in short order, IMO.

Edit: We are also not using Portable Ops.

Shin_Blax
You and I both know who wins this in a massive curbstomp.

Last Fre3lancer
Well, Vamp and Grey fox will give Akuma one hell of a problem.

Shin_Blax
Not if he uses his SGS.

Shin_Nikkolas
He'd kinda have to hit them both with it and he hasn't proven himself on par with Fox in speed, IMO.

And this is hardly a curbstomp. I foresee a majority of the SF cast dying to the likes of Volgin, Fortune, Solidus, MGS4 Raiden and so-on.

I mean...MGS' cast has mega-flamethrowers, machineguns usually mounted on fighter planes and that rail cannon or whatever it was Fortune used.

Not to mention Fox's laser arm which succeeded where a Stinger missile couldn't.

Last Fre3lancer
MGS in a massive curbstomp.

ThoraxeRMG
MGS easily.

Shin_Blax
By MGS you mean SGS right?

ThoraxeRMG
No, I doubt Akuma would have time to perform it, Gray Fox would make him into Sasami.

Last Fre3lancer
Is that you in that sig?

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, why?

lightness
i'll go with sf`

Violent2Dope
The people I can see causing the most problems for SF is Volgin, who is very strong, and with his electricity can kill several at once, Fox, who is like, you know, very fast and shit, Vamp, who is very fast, is a beast up close and far away, and can't f*cking die, Solidus has that suit and is a very good swordsman, Raiden, who is now basically another Fox, and Vulcan, who has a big ass f*cking gatling gun.

Last Fre3lancer
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, why?

Just asking.

shin_gear
MGS...no I mean SGS in a massive curbstomp. 313

Violent2Dope
Seriously, this is close.

Shin_Nikkolas
I think it's close as well.

So, Gill manipulating elements and whatnot, how does that work? Can he just make fire appear and burn people with it?

Violent2Dope
He can manipulate fire and ice, make small but powerful meteors rain, and can split the sea.

Shin_Nikkolas
Hm.

I'm just not sure how the SF cast will account for someone like Fox. Sure if Akuma lands an island-busting Ayers Rock-splitting punch, he can win but the latter option of Fox cutting off Gouki's head seems more probable.

I just wish the SF cast had more speed feats.

Violent2Dope
Thing is, SF doesn't have the vivid cutscenes. Vamp, Fox, and Volgin are what SF should worry about. Volgin could slug it out with Gouki, and along with his electricity(which he can use to power his punches) he could cause some trouble for Gouki, and would be able to beat the mid tiers in SF.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Just asking.

K.

lightness
shun goku satsu=instant win against grey fox.

the only advantage he seems to have is stealth camo, but he can still detect his ki.

Violent2Dope
Fox is too fast for Gouki to get an SGS in.

Shin_Nikkolas
Does anyone oN SF have telekinesis?

If they could just hold Fox still, that be a big help.

Actually, that makes me remember Psycho Mantis. He'll be a *****.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas

Yeah, the SF crew is gonna lose.

Originally posted by lightness
shun goku satsu=instant win against grey fox.

Gray Fox isn't gonna just stand there, so nah.

Originally posted by lightness
the only advantage he seems to have is stealth camo, but he can still detect his ki.

Gray Fox doesn't really have much Ki to sense. So Gouki is pretty much dead.

shin_gear
Bullshit. Gouki cannot die. He just keeps coming back.

Sam Z
Otacon wins. happy

shin_gear
I seriously doubt that any1 in mgs is as durable as an island or a comet that gouki destroyed with a punch and not to mention the shun goku satsu which is pretty much an instant kill move.

in fact, NO ONE in metal gear can stand a chance against gouki. gouki wouldtn even have to become shin gouki to do this.

Sam Z
I believe that Fortune stands a chance against him.
As for durability thing, it's true. Noone in MGS is as durable as mountain, but it's also true that Volgin's punches were strong enough to break through Shagohod's armor which could take RBG shots without being scratched. So it's a close match...

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by shin_gear
Bullshit. Gouki cannot die. He just keeps coming back.

That must be a joke quote.

I seriously doubt that any1 in mgs is as durable as an island or a comet that gouki destroyed with a punch

The comet feat isn't canon XD. Akuma can and will die.
Yeah, you can doubt, but whacha gonna do?

and not to mention the shun goku satsu which is pretty much an instant kill move.

If it manages to land on anyone, which is kinda doubtable.

in fact, NO ONE in metal gear can stand a chance against gouki. gouki wouldtn even have to become shin gouki to do this.

Hmm, you know Snake could land a bullet in Akuma's head?
Or Gray Fox or Raiden could slice him in half. Pyscho Mantis could erase his mind, there are character that could destroy Akuma.

Shin_Nikkolas
The feat of Volgin penetrating Shagohod's armor is PIS or is just because of the dmaage it had sustained.

There is NO EFFIN' WAY Naked Snake takes punches that are stronger than RPG rounds. Hell, not even Granin was instantly killed by them.

Amd these were REAL punches. All Volgin did to Shagohod was kinda smack the top of it.

ThoraxeRMG
Don't forget Grannin was beat to death, and it didn't take long.

shin_gear
can sakura's hadouken destroy the world?

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, your world. XD

Sol Valentine
Don't acnowledge his drug-side, he's on a 6-week trial period.

shin_gear
On a serious note...MGS would come out victorious.

Sam Z
I believe Volgin was pulling his punches when he tortured Granin.
Also, that's not the first time Volgin demonstrated how strong his punches are. He shattered that huge brick wall with ease.
And it's not a secret that all Snakes have superhuman durability. Seeing how Snake fought Raven and Fox...

Shin_Nikkolas
Yeah but that's PIS. Mantis and Fox, logically, assrape Snake.

And there's a big leap between RPG-resistant armor and a brick wall.

lightness
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Fox is too fast for Gouki to get an SGS in.

what makes you think fox is too fast. because he can block bullets? ryu can do that in the anime easily, and chun li can just get away from bullets.

theres nothing fox can really do. he wasnt fast enough to get away from metal gears beam.

Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas

dhalsim can read minds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.