Yugah Khan vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yugah Khan is DC's most powerful Skyfather Ever, as he was the head of a Pantheon and the most powerful New God Ever.

Vs. Odin, whom many say is Marvel's most powerful Skyfather.

Who would win in a zone that is a mix of the Source and Asgard? They can use what ever is in thier power to get the win.

quanchi112
odin wins this. darkseid had the power needed to defeat his father yuga. darkseid was to afraid of his father to act. odin is much greater than yuga. odin defeats him in a great fight.

spawnwest
i knew this post was coming from reading the other post

Yugah Khan>>>>Odin

Yugah Khan FTW

quanchi112
Originally posted by spawnwest
i knew this post was coming from reading the other post

Yugah Khan>>>>Odin

Yugah Khan FTW no way. yuga wasnt that powerful. he just blew through the new gods via cutting them off from the source. if he was beating them with all their powers that would be a different story. but ive also seen an idiot in doomsday beat the hell out of all on apokolips.

Utrigita
lets take a look at what Darkseid actually did and then calculate in that Darkseid himself feared his father because he knew he was more powerful plus the fact Metron said Yugah Khan was the most powerful god old and new to have existed. I would say Darkseid and Odin is a good fight like I would say Galactus and Yugah Khan is a good fight but Odin against Yugah Khan... Odin will be losing to Yugah Khan Odin will put up a fight but he will go down regardless.

Estacado
Yuga ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
lets take a look at what Darkseid actually did and then calculate in that Darkseid himself feared his father because he knew he was more powerful plus the fact Metron said Yugah Khan was the most powerful god old and new to have existed. I would say Darkseid and Odin is a good fight like I would say Galactus and Yugah Khan is a good fight but Odin against Yugah Khan... Odin will be losing to Yugah Khan Odin will put up a fight but he will go down regardless. nah. heres why. becuz yuga khan did nothing really that great when he showed up. hew pawned darkseid and his planet but we have also seem doomsday do this as well. he cut off gods from their power source. easy to beat someone depowered. once he realizes he cant depower odin.

HES SCREWED!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Yuga

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Yuga how when he cant depower him?

the Darkone
Yuga Khan, DS and Odin are more equals but Yuga Khan is on another level, he shut off the source from the new gods and took on both apokolips and new Genesis, not even DS or Odin can do that and they are top notch sky fathers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Yuga Khan, DS and Odin are more equals but Yuga Khan is on another level, he shut off the source from the new gods and took on both apokolips and new Genesis, not even DS or Odin can do that and they are top notch sky fathers. the only way yuga did this is becuz he shut off their power source. superman could beat them down if he shut off their power source. he cant do this to odin and would lose.

the Darkone
Yuga khan is more of a galactus level character, Yuga Khan broke out of the source wall which not many beings have done that. Yuga khan absorbs lifeforce from beings and planets for fun.

quanchi112
yuga is impressive but so is odin. some of his high end feats are amazing. yuga was to damn brief and only had one appearance unless i missed something. odin wins this as darkseid had the power to defeat him. darkseid was afraid of yuga. desaad loved it. it was funny seeing darkseid freak out.

Evil_Ash
http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1234025/199006newgods017p0203fw8.jpg

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1234019/199006newgods017p04.jpg

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1234020/199006newgods017p05.jpg

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1234021/199006newgods017p07.jpg

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1234022/199006newgods017p08.jpg

Yuga wins. nonefist

Priest
Originally posted by quanchi112
yuga is impressive but so is odin. some of his high end feats are amazing. yuga was to damn brief and only had one appearance unless i missed something.
I would have to agree with that actually.
Yes, Yuga pawned DS, but DS overall has better feats that Khan.
most of Yuga Khans power is hyperbole.

Not sure who would win against Odin and Khan.

batdude123
SHOCK OF THE CENTURY!!! QUANCHI DOESN'T THINK A FOURTH WORLD CHARACTER CAN BEAT A MARVEL SKYFATHER!!!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1234025/199006newgods017p0203fw8.jpg

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1234019/199006newgods017p04.jpg

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1234020/199006newgods017p05.jpg

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1234021/199006newgods017p07.jpg

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1234022/199006newgods017p08.jpg

Yuga wins. nonefist come on you know odin wins this. there ispractically no way he can lose. hes the utlimate skyfather, its like this. odin>darkseid who has the power to kill yuga.

therefore odin has more than enough to beat down yuga.

Evil_Ash
come on you know odin wins this. there ispractically no way he can lose. hes the utlimate skyfather, its like this. odin>darkseid who has the power to kill yuga.

Ultimate Skyfather lol.

We've never actually seen Darkseid beat Yuga...

So I would say it's pretty irrelevant.

quanchi112
Ultimate Skyfather lol.

We've never actually seen Darkseid beat Yuga...

So I would say it's pretty irrelevant. it was stated he could. so its pretty relevant. patricide clause+ darkseids overwhelming fear prevented this. odin has neither of these problems. odin wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
it was stated he could. so its pretty relevant. patricide clause+ darkseids overwhelming fear prevented this. odin has neither of these problems. odin wins.

So then becuz Thanos was could be killed by drax, and Thanos is superior to drax, that means Silver Surfer loses to Drax? This is the kind of thing you are saying.

kevdude
Yuga Khan wins....

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Yuga Khan wins.... how...odin doesnt get his power from the source. how does yuga beat him then since he has his powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So then becuz Thanos was could be killed by drax, and Thanos is superior to drax, that means Silver Surfer loses to Drax? This is the kind of thing you are saying. drax had a plot device and was made for thanos. darkseid wasnt made to kill yuga at all. cant u see this. he just had enough power to defeat him is all. ds didnt man up and thats why he did nothing but run in fear.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In new Gods mythos, the sons are made to kill the fathers. can't you see this? Anyway every one here seems to think yugah khan wins.

quanchi112
In new Gods mythos, the sons are made to kill the fathers. can't you see this? Anyway every one here seems to think yugah khan wins. im curious as to how he wins. people just say he wins.

yuga really has no combat feats yet some people think he could take on galactus.

laughing

someone tell me how he defeats odin when he cant cut off his power source.

nvrbeenwthagirl
im curious as to how he wins. people just say he wins.

yuga really has no combat feats yet some people think he could take on galactus.

laughing

someone tell me how he defeats odin when he cant cut off his power source.

You pretty much do the same thing. you just say someone ones and damend what everyone else has to say about it. You have your mind up before you enter a thread. Yugah khan is the most powerful new God ever. high father has some high end feats.and even he was no match. Yugah destroyed a planet just by touching it.

quanchi112
You pretty much do the same thing. you just say someone ones and damend what everyone else has to say about it. You have your mind up before you enter a thread. Yugah khan is the most powerful new God ever. high father has some high end feats.and even he was no match. Yugah destroyed a planet just by touching it. didnt odin destroy a galaxy or so. what combat feats does yuga kahn have?

nvrbeenwthagirl
didnt odin destroy a galaxy or so. what combat feats does yuga kahn have?
Show us odin destroying a galaxy.

quanchi112
Show us odin destroying a galaxy. i cant now im on ignore.

laughing

Endless Mike
Show us odin destroying a galaxy.

Please don't turn into Phenomenol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Please don't turn into Phenomenol

I just want to see it. I've heard all this about Odin and never have seen it.

quanchi112
I just want to see it. I've heard all this about Odin and never have seen it. it happened, ok. just accept it. its the way it is.

Evil_Ash
it happened, ok. just accept it. its the way it is.

I think he wants you to post a scan of it happening...

quanchi112
I think he wants you to post a scan of it happening... im on ignore from him like so many times in the past. i have posted many scans for him and he hasnt posted me one. but instead told me hes on it.

Sandai Kitetsu
Odin wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Odin wins. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin wins.

Thank Goodness the Majority of the forum knows better. Highfather or DS would give Odin a hell of a fight. Yugah Khan is the most powerful New GOD to have ever Existed.

Estacado
Odin>>Thanos.So Odin wins in a curb.Also he is very powerful!

Sandai Kitetsu
Thank Goodness the Majority of the forum knows better. Highfather or DS would give Odin a hell of a fight. Yugah Khan is the most powerful New GOD to have ever Existed.

Do you know who Odin is?

quanchi112
Thank Goodness the Majority of the forum knows better. Highfather or DS would give Odin a hell of a fight. Yugah Khan is the most powerful New GOD to have ever Existed. its funnyif ur in the minority ur still right but if ur in the majority ur definitely right.

ds would lose. ds could defeat his father as stated in the comic but didnt man up. odin doesnt get scared and fear yuga like ds does. odin wins.

Estacado
Odin has pants!!!odin wins.
thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you know who Odin is?

Yes. Do you know how DS and highfather Are? Do you know what DC odin is able to do? Do you know that he couldn't fight DS. Do you know who the DC skyfather's are? Athena? Do you know that Granny goodness beat all of them by herself and then impersonated Athena. Do you know that DS>>>>>>>>>Granny Goodness. And Yugah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS. nuff said.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yes. Do you know how DS and highfather Are?

Yep. smile

Do you know what DC odin is able to do?

Can he:

-Move the entire population of earth into another Dimension
-Grant humans beings immortality (Jane Foster)
-Destroy Galaxy's unintentionally in his fight with his darksied
-Create Life from nothing
-Make an omniversal overseer (Living Tribunal) feel his presence, even if it was just a little bit?

If, No, then Marvel Odin> Dc Odin.

Do you know that he couldn't fight DS. Do you know who the DC skyfather's are? Athena? Do you know that Granny goodness beat all of them by herself and then impersonated Athena. Do you know that DS>>>>>>>>>Granny Goodness. And Yugah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS. nuff said.

So, because the DC earth pantheon is weak compared to Dark Sied. Marvel Odin is weak, as well?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yep. smile

Can he:

-Move the entire population of earth into another Dimension
-Grant humans beings immortality (Jane Foster)
-Destroy Galaxy's unintentionally in his fight with his darksied
-Create Life from nothing
-Make an omniversal overseer (Living Tribunal) feel his presence, even if it was just a little bit?

If, No, then Marvel Odin Dc Odin.

So, because the DC earth pantheon is weak compared to Dark Sied. Marvel Odin is weak, as well?

UM, for one, you really dont' know much about DC gods. It's no point in arguing if you are going to say the DC pantheon is weak. You have no idea do you? ALL of the greek Gods are skyfather lvl. The very least of them can beat a herald with a flick of a finger. And yes, DC Odin can do all that Marvel Odin can do. He was so powerful, Highfather sought his help when DS had absorbed the powers of thousands of Pantheons of Gods. DC odin was able to create a universe to banish surtur to. The same surtur that was able to stalemate the mystich power of the star heart, the power of Dr. Fate, and an IMP.

Sandai Kitetsu
UM, for one, you really dont' know much about DC gods. It's no point in arguing if you are going to say the DC pantheon is weak.

Quote me where I said they were weak?!
I said: So, because the DC earth pantheon is weak compared to Dark Sied. Marvel Odin is weak, as well?

You have no idea do you? ALL of the greek Gods are skyfather lvl. The very least of them can beat a herald with a flick of a finger. And yes, DC Odin can do all that Marvel Odin can do. He was so powerful, Highfather sought his help when DS had absorbed the powers of thousands of Pantheons of Gods. DC odin was able to create a universe to banish surtur to. The same surtur that was able to stalemate the mystich power of the star heart, the power of Dr. Fate, and an IMP.

That's n ot the point, I've listed feats that show that Marvel Odin is superio. You took it as an attack to DC, despite the fact I was simply showing that Marvel Odin>Dc Odin. Furthermore, creating a universe to banish surtur is supposed t compare to sending the entire population of earth into a limbo Dimension?

Oh, and Odin>DS

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quote me where I said they were weak?!
I said: So, because the DC earth pantheon is weak compared to Dark Sied. Marvel Odin is weak, as well?

That's n ot the point, I've listed feats that show that Marvel Odin is superio. You took it as an attack to DC, despite the fact I was simply showing that Marvel Odin>Dc Odin. Furthermore, creating a universe to banish surtur is supposed t compare to sending the entire population of earth into a limbo Dimension?

Oh, and Odin>DS

I never said Marvel Odin was weak. That is number one. Number two, DC odin created the universe to which he banished surture. Sending someone to limbo isn't the same. And DC Surtur>>>>>>>>>>>>>an entire population of earth.

Also When Odin creates multiple realities under his own power let me know. Until then, DS rapes him. Also, Odin wouldn't be able to beat the entire greak pantheon. Granny did just that. DS is far her superior. Are you done yet?

Utrigita
nah. heres why. becuz yuga khan did nothing really that great when he showed up. hew pawned darkseid and his planet but we have also seem doomsday do this as well. he cut off gods from their power source. easy to beat someone depowered. once he realizes he cant depower odin.

HES SCREWED!

Do you realise what power it must have taken to cut of the source...

Furthermore the narrator clearly says that the same force that it takes for him to blink will level a civilisation, please correct me if such a statement have ever been given about Odin.

Also we have Metron that normally acts like Uatu does in marvel saying that the most powerful of all the Gods is Yugah Khan. Which itself is a statement that should put him far above Odin.

Its true that Odin has impressive Showing but lets make one thing clear, is this odin battling his darkside (destroying Galaxies) ore is this Odin that together with Three skyfathers only strike Arishem with enough force to hurl a planet out of orbit???

guy222
Do you realise what power it must have taken to cut of the source...

Furthermore the narrator clearly says that the same force that it takes for him to blink will level a civilisation, please correct me if such a statement have ever been given about Odin.

Also we have Metron that normally acts like Uatu does in marvel saying that the most powerful of all the Gods is Yugah Khan. Which itself is a statement that should put him far above Odin.

Its true that Odin has impressive Showing but lets make one thing clear, is this odin battling his darkside (destroying Galaxies) ore is this Odin that together with Three skyfathers only strike Arishem with enough force to hurl a planet out of orbit???

Skyfathers are nothing compared to the Celestials wink

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Skyfathers are nothing compared to the Celestials wink

Nothing, and IMO in Marvel Yugah Khan would possibly defeat a Celestial.

guy222
Nothing, and IMO in Marvel Yugah Khan would possibly defeat a Celestial.

Interesting

Thread possibly big grin

How are u? Have a safe weekend

Utrigita
Interesting

Thread possibly big grin

How are u? Have a safe weekend

I'm going to work this weekend that sucks... sad

quanchi112
Nothing, and IMO in Marvel Yugah Khan would possibly defeat a Celestial. no way. yuga would get stomped by a celestial or galactus. stomped into oblivion. remember they have more power than darkseid who had enough power to kill yuga.

dont forget that.

guy222
I'm going to work this weekend that sucks... sad

Have fun.

I am goin to enjoy the college football games

quanchi112
Have fun.

I am goin to enjoy the college football games hopefully ur an ohio state fan.

wink

Juntai
Have fun.

I am goin to enjoy the college football games I'm a Notre Dame fan. smile But I'm fully expecting a down year after most of our skill positions got drafted this year. There's a lot of teams I like to watch though- Ohio, Florida, Michigan, U of Illinois, Texas, Luisianna, etc, who typically are the colleges that get most of the major NFL draftees. I like watching the future NFL players. Plus with it's older rule system, college is more pure these days. Like how they don't baby the QBs for example.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
I'm a Notre Dame fan. smile But I'm fully expecting a down year after most of our skill positions got drafted this year. There's a lot of teams I like to watch though- Ohio, Florida, Michigan, U of Illinois, Texas, Luisianna, etc, who typically are the colleges that get most of the major NFL draftees. I like watching the future NFL players. Plus with it's older rule system, college is more pure these days. Like how they don't baby the QBs for example. ah notre dame. hopefully they rebound from last years embarrassing losses. there were quite a few.

Utrigita
no way. yuga would get stomped by a celestial or galactus. stomped into oblivion. remember they have more power than darkseid who had enough power to kill yuga.

dont forget that.

I said Possibly. IMO this is how it looks from my point of view

Galactus (powerlevel) >>= Yugah Khan >= Celestial (depends on which one) > Odin and Darkseid but Darkseid on the other hand as Nvr mentioned is the son, and the father is destined to die to the son. I would say that Orion doesn't stand a chance against Darkseid and yet as the writers intention that if Darkseid would die it would be to Orion.

And I'm not claiming that Odin would be stomped into Oblivion but I'm fairly positive that (even based on the few apperances we have from Yugah Khan) that he would defeat Odin.

quanchi112
I said Possibly. IMO this is how it looks from my point of view

Galactus (powerlevel) >>= Yugah Khan >= Celestial (depends on which one) > Odin and Darkseid but Darkseid on the other hand as Nvr mentioned is the son, and the father is destined to die to the son. I would say that Orion doesn't stand a chance against Darkseid and yet as the writers intention that if Darkseid would die it would be to Orion.

And I'm not claiming that Odin would be stomped into Oblivion but I'm fairly positive that (even based on the few apperances we have from Yugah Khan) that he would defeat Odin. i guess we agree to disagree. if he wouldnt have cut the new gods from their power source and defeated them as is i might change my opinion. but as is odin beats him.

Utrigita
i guess we agree to disagree. if he wouldnt have cut the new gods from their power source and defeated them as is i might change my opinion. but as is odin beats him.

laughing out loud

I think Cutting of the Source from the new gods alone is a feat that should be taken into considaration, and if he can turn of the powersource that beings are drawing on, then what will happen with Odins constant use of the Odinforce.... Hmm I wonder...

quanchi112
laughing out loud

I think Cutting of the Source from the new gods alone is a feat that should be taken into considaration, and if he can turn of the powersource that beings are drawing on, then what will happen with Odins constant use of the Odinforce.... Hmm I wonder... one can only wonder. to bad yuga is the ultimate dumbass and touched the hot burner twice. hes his own worst enemy. odin wins this as i think he cant cut odin off from the odin force.

guy222
hopefully ur an ohio state fan.

wink

UCLA 1st

I respect USC

Love the high octane teams like Boise State, BYU, and Hawaii

Big football fan all around

guy222
I'm a Notre Dame fan. smile But I'm fully expecting a down year after most of our skill positions got drafted this year. There's a lot of teams I like to watch though- Ohio, Florida, Michigan, U of Illinois, Texas, Luisianna, etc, who typically are the colleges that get most of the major NFL draftees. I like watching the future NFL players. Plus with it's older rule system, college is more pure these days. Like how they don't baby the QBs for example.

They have a great college program. I will watch to see Quinn's replacement

Sandai Kitetsu
I never said Marvel Odin was weak. That is number one. Number two, DC odin created the universe to which he banished surture. Sending someone to limbo isn't the same. And DC Surtur>>>>>>>>>>>>>an entire population of earth.

And, Odin has never created Universes/Dimensions in marvel? barker

Also When Odin creates multiple realities under his own power let me know. Until then, DS rapes him. Also, Odin wouldn't be able to beat the entire greak pantheon. Granny did just that. DS is far her superior. Are you done yet?

Like I said, do you know who Odin is?

Comparing the DC pantheon to darksied, in a feeble A>B>C logic argument is laughable.

Juntai
They have a great college program. I will watch to see Quinn's replacement Apperently they have who is supposed to the future best college QB out of high school. Not sure if they'll start him right off though with upper classmen who've been in the program a while.

guy222
Apperently they have who is supposed to the future best college QB out of high school. Not sure if they'll start him right off though with upper classmen who've been in the program a while.

I heard that also. Do u think they can win 10 games

Juntai
I heard that also. Do u think they can win 10 games I don't know, they lost their starting QB, and the two best Wide Recievers in school history as well as several other key spots during the draft - like most of the defensive line. I could only hope we do ten games like last year.

guy222
I don't know, they lost their starting QB, and the two best Wide Recievers in school history as well as several other key spots during the draft - like most of the defensive line. I could only hope we do ten games like last year.

It will be a challenge. Have a great coach

Sandai Kitetsu
Odin 8/10

TricksterPriest
This is gonna be the year Cal beats some serious ass. I think we can take down USC. durw00t

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is gonna be the year Cal beats some serious ass. I think we can take down USC. durw00t

Booty is a Heisman candiate. My Bruins beat em last yr. Cal has a chance

quanchi112
This is gonna be the year Cal beats some serious ass. I think we can take down USC. durw00t keep dreaming. usc is to much for cal.

HereComesRandal
yuga wins this battle

quanchi112
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
yuga wins this battle how?

Sandai Kitetsu
how?

He doesn't.

quanchi112
He doesn't. odin wins for sure, more feats and more displays of dominance while yuga just beat some new gods around.

Sandai Kitetsu
while yuga just beat some new gods around.

Don't forget the ridiculous hyperbole. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't forget the ridiculous hyperbole. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The board knows thier stuff. Yugah wins. What makes you think Odin can beat the most powerful 5th world God ever? You do realize that he's a promethean Giant. And all of them were teh Uber. They destroyed the 3rd world unleashing thier power upon each other. come now. Please read some DC.

quanchi112
The board knows thier stuff. Yugah wins. What makes you think Odin can beat the most powerful 5th world God ever? You do realize that he's a promethean Giant. And all of them were teh Uber. They destroyed the 3rd world unleashing thier power upon each other. come now. Please read some DC. darkseid had the power to defeat him. plain and simple and odin would mop the floor with darkseid. odin wins as yuga wasnt as impressive he fought all the new gods basically powerless.

Sandai Kitetsu
What makes you think Odin can beat the most powerful 5th world God ever?

Because he's fought stronger beings E.G. Infinity. All pro Yuga arguments are based on hyperbole narrtives, such as him blinking out civilisations. Odin has solid on-panel feats, and really good showings.

You do realize that he's a promethean Giant. And all of them were teh Uber. They destroyed the 3rd world unleashing thier power upon each other. come now. Please read some DC.

Right, because I disagree with your claim, I need to read more Dc. instead of making vague post, like refering to Yuga as "Teh uber". List some showings, because I doubt they compare to odins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because he's fought stronger beings E.G. Infinity. All pro Yuga arguments are based on hyperbole narrtives, such as him blinking out civilisations. Odin has solid on-panel feats, and really good showings.

Right, because I disagree with your claim, I need to read more Dc. instead of making vague post, like refering to Yuga as "Teh uber". List some showings, because I doubt they compare to odins.

Yugah Beat all of the New gods at once. including the skyfather lvl beings high father and Darksied.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yugah Beat all of the New gods at once. including the skyfather lvl beings high father and Darksied. By cutting them off from the source. . .

nvrbeenwthagirl
By cutting them off from the source. . .

Let's just rationally think for a moment. yugah was already the most powerful of the Gods that EVER lived. now, think about how powerful DS currently is. How powerful Highfather is. How powerful Takion as Highfather was. Yugah was so powerful that he actually cut them off from the source. which means he had to over ride thier connection. It doesn't take much thought to see that yugah is around ares with the God wave lvl in power. Maybe just slightly less.

Sandai Kitetsu
Let's just rationally think for a moment. yugah was already the most powerful of the Gods that EVER lived.

In DC

now, think about how powerful DS currently is. How powerful Highfather is. How powerful Takion as Highfather was. Yugah was so powerful that he actually cut them off from the source. which means he had to over ride thier connection. It doesn't take much thought to see that yugah is around ares with the God wave lvl in power. Maybe just slightly less.

Your using A>B>C logic and you want to talk rationally?
Play it that way:

Odin>Darksied
Odin>High Father
Odin>Takion

smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
In DC

Your using A>B>C logic and you want to talk rationally?
Play it that way:

Odin>Darksied
Odin>High Father
Odin>Takion

smile

That is all your opinion. Odin has no feat to suggest he is superior to DS or Highfather. hell, Takion even held back the power of the Godwave for a short time. I equate that with a universally powered Galactus. Basicaly you are giving me your opion.

Sandai Kitetsu
Of course it's an opinion, this is what we do in comic versus. Create opinions suported by evidence in an exchange of idea's. Your comparing takion to Galactus now, and I need to read up on Dc roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ds is all hype in this forums, unless we take it to pre-crisis levels. He's screwed, because Odin has demonstrated he is simply more powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Of course it's an opinion, this is what we do in comic versus. Create opinions suported by evidence in an exchange of idea's. Your comparing takion to Galactus now, and I need to read up on Dc roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ds is all hype in this forums, unless we take it to pre-crisis levels. He's screwed, because Odin has demonstrated he is simply more powerful.

There is no precrisis DS. at any rate, Current DS has always been superior to me. He kills PANTHEONS of gods and absorbs thier powers. Is able to scare the hella out of highfather and DC odin. Who created a pocket universe to hold the hella powerful surtur. Current DS reached right into the firestorm matrix. He created MULTIPLE universes. Created an earth in a black hole, and sustained it. He also beat even Deaths avatar the black racer and turned him into a lil old white man in a wheel chair. Shall I go on? And I never said Takion was as powerful as Galactus, I said he held back a being who i equate to being slightly more powerful than a full powered Galactus. Roll your eyes to this. And I have more feats up my sleave from current new gods and DS.

Sandai Kitetsu

DS. at any rate, Current DS has always been superior to me. He kills PANTHEONS of gods and absorbs thier powers.

Odin doesn't do that, because it would be out of character. erm

Besides, he's done way more impressive things.

Is able to scare the hella out of highfather and DC odin. Who created a pocket universe to hold the hella powerful surtur.

Creating a pocket universe is a Big deal now? barker

And, Odin Moved the entire population of earth just so he could fight Surtur and Ymir.

Current DS reached right into the firestorm matrix. He created MULTIPLE universes. Created an earth in a black hole, and sustained it. He also beat even Deaths avatar the black racer and turned him into a lil old white man in a wheel chair. Shall I go on?

Created an earth, How about creating a Galaxy or destroying one in a single blast?

Created a universe, How about defeating a being who was consuming one and repaired all the damages?

Turning the Black Racer into an Old White man, How about turning Jane Foster into an immortal?

Etc.

Most of DS feats require plot devices or good planning. Odin does these things in an instant.

And I never said Takion was as powerful as Galactus, I said he held back a being who i equate to being slightly more powerful than a full powered Galactus. Roll your eyes to this. And I have more feats up my sleave from current new gods and DS.
Well, Of course you would since Odin is dead. but, all the feats you've listed so far can be replicated by Odin.

TricksterPriest
If you actually think that Odin>the 4th world and all the new gods, then YOU PHAIL. thumb down crazy Odin can't take out Apokolips and New Genesis. Yuga did. Odin isn't more powerful than Takion, Darkseid and Highfather combined. Yuga is. Odin can't break the Source Wall. Yuga did.

Sandai Kitetsu
If you actually think that Odin>the 4th world and all the new gods, then YOU PHAIL.

Never said he could beat them all.

Odin can't take out Apokolips and New Genesis. Yuga did. Odin isn't more powerful than Takion, Darkseid and Highfather combined. Yuga is. Odin can't break the Source Wall. Yuga did.

Whatever you say.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin doesn't do that, because it would be out of character. erm

Besides, he's done way more impressive things.

Creating a pocket universe is a Big deal now? barker

And, Odin Moved the entire population of earth just so he could fight Surtur and Ymir.

Created an earth, How about creating a Galaxy or destroying one in a single blast?

Created a universe, How about defeating a being who was consuming one and repaired all the damages?

Turning the Black Racer into an Old White man, How about turning Jane Foster into an immortal?

Etc.

Most of DS feats require plot devices or good planning. Odin does these things in an instant.

Well, Of course you would since Odin is dead. but, all the feats you've listed so far can be replicated by Odin.

Moving the earth's population is nothing. The feats you listed in odin's favor do not top the ones I mentioned. Also, DS, in his weaker written days, Collapsed a fifth of a universe supplying that amount of power likely more to dr. fate to perform the deed. Odin has no universal creating feats, and no destruction feats on that magnitude. Also, the black racer is an abstract lvl being. You are comparing turning jane foster into an immortal? WTF.

Sirius77
come on you know odin wins this. there ispractically no way he can lose. hes the utlimate skyfather, its like this. odin>darkseid who has the power to kill yuga.

No, that's just like saying that current Drax
has the power to kill Odin because he killed
Thanos.
It's not that Darkseid is actually stronger than
Yuga, it's that Darkseid is the only one with the
type of power to kill Yuga. Exactly like the
Thanos vs Drax situation.
Also, it was stated by Metron, who knows pretty
much everything because of his time-travelling
abilities that Yuga Khan is the most powerful of
the New and Old gods.
So let's look at this broadly.
The old gods were so powerful that they destroyed
the first universe.
Highfather is on Odin's level, or above it.
Yuga is above ALL of them.

Yuga FTW.

Sandai Kitetsu
Moving the earth's population is nothing. The feats you listed in odin's favor do not top the ones I mentioned.

They are the same level of feats if not higher. How is moving billion of people in an instant into another dimension nothing?

Also, DS, in his weaker written days, Collapsed a fifth of a universe supplying that amount of power likely more to dr. fate to perform the deed. Odin has no universal creating feats, and no destruction feats on that magnitude. Also, the black racer is an abstract lvl being. You are comparing turning jane foster into an immortal? WTF.

Black Racer is not an abstract, what are you talking about. Death is an abstract, black racer is a new good representing death. . .Big difference.

I just told you that Odin repaired the Universe and is capable of destroying or creating Galaxy's. That's not universal, and he doesn't need plot devices like Darkseid. Odin>Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They are the same level of feats if not higher. How is moving billion of people in an instant into another dimension nothing?

Black Racer is not an abstract, what are you talking about. Death is an abstract, black racer is a new good representing death. . .Big difference.

I just told you that Odin repaired the Universe and is capable of destroying or creating Galaxy's. That's not universal, and he doesn't need plot devices like Darkseid. Odin>Darkseid.

Black Racer is not a new god. It's a concept of death. And The feats I mentioned are Still above Odins. Wether you like to call plot devices or not. Cuz it wasn't a plot device that allowed DS create a planet with 6 billion souls, sustain it in a black hole now was it? Was it plot that allowed him to create alternate universes? Nope. Was it a plot that allowed him to house enough power to destroy a fifth of a universe?

the Darkone
The board knows thier stuff. Yugah wins. What makes you think Odin can beat the most powerful 5th world God ever? You do realize that he's a promethean Giant. And all of them were teh Uber. They destroyed the 3rd world unleashing thier power upon each other. come now. Please read some DC.

Basiclly Yuga Khan is promethean Giant, and Promethean Giants are equals too Celestails. Cutting off the Source from the new gods is something beyond Odin more like top ties abstract sh** and I like Odin but Yuga Khan is on another level of power. DC Gods in large are greater than Marvel Gods, DC Zeus >>>>> MArvel Zeus and the whole race combine.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Basiclly Yuga Khan is promethean Giant, and Promethean Giants are equals too Celestails. Cutting off the Source from the new gods is something beyond Odin more like top ties abstract sh** and I like Odin but Yuga Khan is on another level of power. DC Gods in large are greater than Marvel Gods, DC Zeus >>>>> MArvel Zeus and the whole race combine.

And Athena Greater than Zeus at the moment. and Look how granny punked them. DS is greater than granny. Yugah is greatere than DS. We have a winner.

Sandai Kitetsu
Black Racer is not a new god. It's a concept of death.

No, Death is the concept of Death. I'm sure Black racer was a New God who embodied death.

And The feats I mentioned are Still above Odins. Wether you like to call plot devices or not.

Sealing surtur in a pocket universe is more impressive than moving a population of an entire planet to another Dimension and back. Just to fight Surtur and Ymir at the sametime is not?

Odin recreating the damage that infinity did to the universe is not impressive?

Creating a planet is impressive, but creating a Galaxy is not?

Breaking the the source wall is impressive, but being noticed by Living Tribunal is not?

Can you bias. erm

Cuz it wasn't a plot device that allowed DS create a planet with 6 billion souls, sustain it in a black hole now was it? Was it plot that allowed him to create alternate universes? Nope. Was it a plot that allowed him to house enough power to destroy a fifth of a universe?

But, of course destroying billions of people and ressurecting them in an instant is not impresssive. Neither is moving billion of people of the planet to another dimension and back, and recreating parts of the universe after it was destroyed by your own evil side. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, death is a concept of death. I'm sure Black racer was a New God.

Sealing surtur in a pocket univers is more impressive than moving a population of an entire planet to another Dimension and back. Just to fight Surtur and Ymir at the sametime is not?

Odin recreating the damage that infinity did to the universe is not impressive?

Creating a planet is impressive, but creating a Galaxy is not?

Breaking the the source wall is impressive, but being noticed by Living Tribunal is not?

Can you bias. erm

But, of course destroying billions of people and ressurecting them is not impresssive. Neither is moving billion of people of the planet to another dimension and back, and recreating parts of the universe after it was destroyed by your own evil side. erm

And of course, owning an entire panetheon of new gods isn't impressive at all. Creating MULTIPLE universe all the while still holding an earth that he created out of nothing, with 6 billion souls on it, and holding mental sway over all those new gods is not impressive at all. on top of that, sustaining and keeping everyone alive in a black hole isn't impressive. And supplying the energy to destroy a 5th of a universe isn't at all impressive. And DS was so powerful, after you know, his unimpressive absorbing of THOUSANDS of PANTHEONS across the universe, that DC odin, who sealed away the Surtur who managed to stalemate the star heart magic, fate, and an imp, couldn't reckon with DS. Not impressive at all.

quanchi112
And Athena Greater than Zeus at the moment. and Look how granny punked them. DS is greater than granny. Yugah is greatere than DS. We have a winner. odin>yuga>darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.orion

nvrbeenwthagirl
odin>yuga>darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.orion

You are serious too aren't you. My god. laughing laughing laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
odin>yuga>darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.orion
Word, all Yuga and Darkseid has is hype. Odin has real feats, but they are being dismissed/ignored.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Word, all Yuga and Darkseid has is hype. Odin has real feats, but they are being dismissed/ignored.
I gave several feats of DS and of yuga. you are the one dismissing thier feats. DS has higher feats than Odin. And now that the forum thinks PC feats count for DS, then he really beats Odin down. Yuga would blink odin out of existance.

the Darkone
Yuga Khan alone put fear into DS and High-father, what Yuga Kah did by breaking out the source wall took the combine power of DS and High-father. Yuga absorbs life of people and planets just by touching them, granted Yuga didn't stay that long in comics just two issues it took the power of the source wall to retrieve him because he was that damn powerful.

the Darkone
Yuga Khan > Old God(Chronos),> Elder Gods(Atum, Set, Cthon, Gaea,Cyttorak)> skyfathers(marvel: Odin, Zeus, Vishnu,Zuras DC: Highfather, Zeus, Odin, Darkseid, Ares, Loki etc)

quanchi112
I gave several feats of DS and of yuga. you are the one dismissing thier feats. DS has higher feats than Odin. And now that the forum thinks PC feats count for DS, then he really beats Odin down. Yuga would blink odin out of existance. ds gets his ass kicked by superman. thats bad. he cant hang with odin and odin has better feats as well. its just he doesnt go around trying to conquer the universe. odin wins against the father and the son. notat same time of course.

Sandai Kitetsu
And of course, owning an entire panetheon of new gods isn't impressive at all.

Odin can do that as well. erm

Creating MULTIPLE universe all the while still holding an earth that he created out of nothing, with 6 billion souls on it, and holding mental sway over all those new gods is not impressive at all.

Right, but moving the entire Asgard (9 universes) across the universe in seconds is nothing?

Holding the populous of the earth, you mean like Odin did when he moved them across dimensions or ressurecting the race of billions humanoids that make up The Mangog?

So, your saying DS>New Gods?

on top of that, sustaining and keeping everyone alive in a black hole isn't impressive.

Odin could do it as well, he ressurected a race of billions in seconds.

And supplying the energy to destroy a 5th of a universe isn't at all impressive. And DS was so powerful, after you know, his unimpressive absorbing of THOUSANDS of PANTHEONS across the universe, that DC odin, who sealed away the Surtur who managed to stalemate the star heart magic, fate, and an imp, couldn't reckon with DS. Not impressive at all.

Odin recreated the universe after his Darkside (Infinity) was consuming it. Also, Odin would not drain the power of pantheons, that's out of character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ds gets his ass kicked by superman. thats bad. he cant hang with odin and odin has better feats as well. its just he doesnt go around trying to conquer the universe. odin wins against the father and the son. notat same time of course.

DIDn't odin run from a being Thor later on killed? And DS actually hasn't gotten beaten by anyone as of seven soliders. to which is what counts. You are after all the one who used to say, DS as of late isn't all that he used to be. Now I can turn those very words back on you. DS isn't what he used to be. he's far far more powerful. laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin can do that as well. erm

Right, but moving the entire Asgard (9 universes) across the universe in seconds is nothing?

Holding the populous of the earth, you mean like Odin did when he moved them across dimensions or ressurecting the race of billions humanoids that make up The Mangog?

So, your saying DS>New Gods?

Odin could do it as well, he ressurected a race of billions in seconds.

Odin recreated the universe after his Darkside (Infinity) was consuming it. Also, Odin would not drain the power of pantheons, that's out of character. [/QUOTE

You know Odin didn't do any of that right. That was retconned.

quanchi112
DIDn't odin run from a being Thor later on killed? And DS actually hasn't gotten beaten by anyone as of seven soliders. to which is what counts. You are after all the one who used to say, DS as of late isn't all that he used to be. Now I can turn those very words back on you. DS isn't what he used to be. he's far far more powerful. laughing laughing cuz hes the villain and the sotry isnt over. its like someone saying annihilus is the man after he beat nova and quasar at once before the comic was done.

laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
cuz hes the villain and the sotry isnt over. its like someone saying annihilus is the man after he beat nova and quasar at once before the comic was done.

laughing laughing

Hmm, except you like to use the same kinds of examples when you like to put down DC characters. laughing laughing laughing Shame on you.

Sandai Kitetsu
I gave several feats of DS and of yuga. you are the one dismissing thier feats. DS has higher feats than Odin. And now that the forum thinks PC feats count for DS, then he really beats Odin down. Yuga would blink odin out of existance.

I did not dismiss jack, I took your feats and gave you similar if not greater feats. you just keep bringing up all the people Ds and Yuga beat to make a case of A>B>C logic. Did I say, things like Odin>Surtur>Darkseid like you with Yuga>Darkseid>Odin.

Sirius77

No, he was death. It's been said many
times by numerous DC characters.

Yes it is, because teleportation is one thing,
spontaneous universal generation is another.
Also, human beings can't resist teleportation,
Surtur can.
Surtur>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The Human Race.

No, it's not, but Zues has done better, as has Yuga.
Yuga Khan broke out of THE SOURCE WALL. Do you
know how big of a feat that is? There's not even a
Marvel equivalent that I can think of to that. The
source wall was made by the DC equilavlent to the
LT's master TOAA. This is NOT a small feat.

No, it's just that DC Odin creating a universe is more
impressive.

You realize that Dr. Strange was noticed by
the LT. Right?
Odin>>>>>Dr. Strange

erm

DC Zeus could do that easily.
All of those feats.
And Granny Goodness pwned a being
more powerful than him.
DS>>>>>>>>>>>Granny Goodness

Sandai Kitetsu

You know Odin didn't do any of that right. That was retconned.

Wrong, Infinity was augmented, he went from being Odins darkside names infinty to Odins Darkside powered by infinity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I did not dismiss jack, I took your feats and gave you similar if not greater feats. you just keep bringing up all the people Ds and Yuga beat to make a case of A>B>C logic. Did I say, things like Odin>Surtur>Darkseid like you with Yuga>Darkseid>Odin.

Actually, I said Yugah, ALL new Gods combined. if Odin tried to fight highfather and DS at the same time, he'd get his head kicked in. As it is, he's at best only able to hold one of them at a stalemate. And personally, DS has higher feats, His after all, are much larger in scale. and requires more effort and constant out put of effort. he did so with ease.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Sirius77

DC Zeus could do that easily.

Scans? erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wrong, Infinity was augmented, he went from being Odins darkside names infinty to Odins Darkside powered by infinity.

If Odins' DS was powered by infinity, then he didn't do the feats.

Sandai Kitetsu
Actually, I said Yugah, ALL new Gods combined. if Odin tried to fight highfather and DS at the same time, he'd get his head kicked in. As it is, he's at best only able to hold one of them at a stalemate. And personally, DS has higher feats, His after all, are much larger in scale. and requires more effort and constant out put of effort. he did so with ease.

Ds and Yuga are all hype. This thread proves it.

Sandai Kitetsu
If Odins' DS was powered by infinity, then he didn't do the feats.

Because of the retcon, he was not powered by infinty before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because it was retconned.
actually that is the point. It never happened.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ds and Yuga are all hype. This thread proves it.

ALL hype? I gave high lvl feats performed by DS. And Yuga owned DS with great ease. now you are telling me it's hype to create multiple universes? It's hype to collapse a fifth of another in total destruction. It's hype to create and sustain six billion NEW souls? It's hype to do all of this in a black hole that you are shielding the planet from? shame on you.

Sandai Kitetsu
actually that is the point. It never happened. confused

Re-read what I posted.

nvrbeenwthagirl
confused

Odin did no such thing under his own power. He was tapping infinity. The feat is not his.

Sandai Kitetsu
ALL hype? I gave high lvl feats performed by DS. And Yuga owned DS with great ease. now you are telling me it's hype to create multiple universes? It's hype to collapse a fifth of another in total destruction. It's hype to create and sustain six billion NEW souls? It's hype to do all of this in a black hole that you are shielding the planet from? shame on you. I gave examples of odin doing the samething, but it somehow is ignored. Plus, alot of people own ds I.E superman.

Sandai Kitetsu
Odin did no such thing under his own power. He was tapping infinity. The feat is not his.

He was never tapping into infinity, that was his darkside. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
I gave examples of odin doing the samething, but it somehow is ignored. Plus, alot of people own ds I.E superman.

The last time Sueprman faced DS, he got one shotted into the source wall and knocked out from the punch. Superman hasn't faced the DS who has been written uber lately. Thus Superman cannot be used in the argument. Unless you wanna talk about how Odin ran from a villian thor beat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was never tapping into infinity, that was his darkside. erm

No. that isn't correct. It was retconned into him tapping infinity> i'm almost sure I saw someone on here post the scans of the retconn.

Sandai Kitetsu
The last time Sueprman faced DS, he got one shotted into the source wall and knocked out from the punch. Superman hasn't faced the DS who has been written uber lately. Thus Superman cannot be used in the argument. Unless you wanna talk about how Odin ran from a villian thor beat.

First of all, wether he lost to him lately doesn't change the fact that he's lost to him before. Second, you brought up this whole "Villian that Thor beat". Your basically saying it's okay for ds to have low end feats, but not odin. I wanna see quan chi bring up doomsday owning apokolips again or I could bring up Rock of Ages.

Sandai Kitetsu
Something's wrong with this thread when people decide it's okay for Yuga Khan to one shot New Gods/Apokolips/Darksied. But, Galactus & Heralds apparently cannot the same in another thread. So, Yuga Khan>Galactus?

TricksterPriest
Something's wrong with this thread when people decide it's okay for Yuga Khan to one shot New Gods/Apokolips/Darksied. But, Galactus & Heralds apparently cannot the same in another thread. So, Yuga Khan>Galactus?

What Khan did, Galactus cannot duplicate. Khan cut them off from the Source, a massive feat. Galactus cannot cut them off from the Source. and btw, Yuga Khan is more powerful than all the new gods, and the old gods. The old gods destroyed the universe.

2nd, why are you bringing up Rock of Ages? That was a high showing. It took a genesis box remaking the universe to stop Darkseid.

The galaxy busting feat was retconned to Infinity's power, not Odin's.

Utrigita

Lets get one thing clear in this thread, when a character is used unless other is specified is used on his current powerlevels his current powerlevels are... to fighting with Thanos and winning and blew a Planet out of orbit that basically the Odin we have based on the current powerset that odin <<<<< Galactus

But silver age Odin, which you are constantly refering too which isn't the one I'm using Is IMO either slightly below Galactus ore his Equal. Now if we used that Odin he would win against Yugah Khan no question asked.

But based on the current Odin vs Yugah Khan he gets smacked around IMO.

So Nvr (how I believed began this Thread) which version of Odin are we using the "good old" one ore current one???

btw, Nvr is right when he say the Galaxydestroyinh battle was retconned.

Sandai Kitetsu
Cuurent Odins dead. erm

darthgoober
What Khan did, Galactus cannot duplicate. Khan cut them off from the Source, a massive feat. Galactus cannot cut them off from the Source. and btw, Yuga Khan is more powerful than all the new gods, and the old gods. The old gods destroyed the universe.

2nd, why are you bringing up Rock of Ages? That was a high showing. It took a genesis box remaking the universe to stop Darkseid.

You guys also have to remember that Yuga didn't solo ALL of New Genesis and Apokolips combined at once, he just beat down the New God army. There were plenty of New Gods that weren't there for the fight. That's not to say that defeating the New God army isn't impressive, but it's not as if he took down the entire population of New Genesis and Apokolips in a single battle.

Utrigita
Cuurent Odins dead. erm

Current (latest shown)

TricksterPriest
Lets get one thing clear in this thread, when a character is used unless other is specified is used on his current powerlevels his current powerlevels are... to fighting with Thanos and winning and blew a Planet out of orbit that basically the Odin we have based on the current powerset that odin <<<<< Galactus

But silver age Odin, which you are constantly refering too which isn't the one I'm using Is IMO either slightly below Galactus ore his Equal. Now if we used that Odin he would win against Yugah Khan no question asked.

But based on the current Odin vs Yugah Khan he gets smacked around IMO.

So Nvr (how I believed began this Thread) which version of Odin are we using the "good old" one ore current one???

Even Silver age couldn't bring down Yuga. Unless you think Odin can defeat all the new gods or break the Source Wall. And if anyone believes that, they are dramatically overrating Odin. wink Khan is directly comparable to Galactus for the most part.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
You guys also have to remember that Yuga didn't solo ALL of New Genesis and Apokolips combined at once, he just beat down the New God army. There were plenty of New Gods that weren't there for the fight. That's not to say that defeating the New God army isn't impressive, but it's not as if he took down the entire population of New Genesis and Apokolips in a single battle.

He cut all of them off from the Source. For that feat alone, I'd give him a majority over Odin.

Sandai Kitetsu
What Khan did, Galactus cannot duplicate. Khan cut them off from the Source, a massive feat. Galactus cannot cut them off from the Source.
Yes, he can, your really really hyping up Yuga Khan. Glactus would destroy him, just like that.

and btw, Yuga Khan is more powerful than all the new gods, and the old gods. The old gods destroyed the universe.

And, Galactus can't?

No, the genesis box was used to reset Ds damage. Atom killed Ds by going into his brain and shutting it off.

Sandai Kitetsu
Current (latest shown)

Odin was always top dog, does it matter if we use silver age or mordern age. . .no.

Utrigita
Even Silver age couldn't bring down Yuga. Unless you think Odin can defeat all the new gods or break the Source Wall. And if anyone believes that, they are dramatically overrating Odin. wink Khan is directly comparable to Galactus for the most part.

Silver Age Odin had some pretty High feats having a battle that raged through out the universe and a multiversal battle, he is high up and based on his showings (as mentioned) he would probably be Around Galactus in power.

But again any other version then silver age Odin would get smacked around by Yugah Khan stick out tongue and I agree that for the most part Khan is comparible to Galactus but back in "the good old days" So was Odin.

Utrigita
Odin was always top dog, does it matter if we use silver age or mordern age. . .no.

Top dog??? allow me to mention a difference between silver age Odin and Modern age.

Silver age Odin: Shakes the Universe in a battle...

Modern: With Zeus and Vishnu manage to strike a Celestial with enough force to hurl a Planet out of orbit

erm

No difference...

darthgoober
He cut all of them off from the Source. For that feat alone, I'd give him a majority over Odin.
I know he did and that's impressive, but that feat is a little too ambiguous to put him over Odin all by it's lonesome because it seems a lot like one of those random abilities that some low appearance count villains have occasionally. Its not as if he'd be cutting Odin off from the Source, so that feat alone doesn't indicate a win. I mean Odin was able to tap into the power of Infinity(which I've never seen anyone else do), but does that automatically put him over DS? SOLID feats are necessary to accurately judge a characters overall power, not random abilities that can't really be guaged.

Sandai Kitetsu
Silver Age Odin had some pretty High feats having a battle that raged through out the universe and a multiversal battle, he is high up and based on his showings (as mentioned) he would probably be Around Galactus in power.

That wasn't my point, there s any real difference between silver agae and mordern age Odin. His power remained the same really, he just had a few lowing showings in the mordern age namely against surtur. All characters have low showings, but his feats are consistent. Unless, mordern odin had some unknown variable that made him weaker then his silver age counter part.

But again any other version then silver age Odin would get smacked around by Yugah Khan stick out tongue and I agree that for the most part Khan is comparible to Galactus but back in "the good old days" So was Odin.

Galactus>>Yuga Khan

Like I said, the guy is all hype. furthermore, Galactus is a jobber, alot of characters are compared to or defeat galactus just to make them look good. Galactus>Odin. . .Even though it would be a good fight.

Sandai Kitetsu
Top dog??? allow me to mention a difference between silver age Odin and Modern age.

Silver age Odin: Shakes the Universe in a battle...

Modern: With Zeus and Vishnu manage to strike a Celestial with enough force to hurl a Planet out of orbit

erm

No difference...

Again, your using a low showing just to make it seem like they are different. erm

Unless there is some variable that differentiates classic from mordern. I don't see your point, it's not like wolverine who currently has Soul healinng factor, or Superman who was changed because of the crisis, and etc. There is no difference between Classic and mordern, except mordern has a few bad showings.
And, shaking the Universe is Hyperbole.

quanchi112
He cut all of them off from the Source. For that feat alone, I'd give him a majority over Odin. if he beat them without depowering them ud have a case. to defeat an enemy after depowering them is not that impressive is all. sorry but galactus would slaughter yuga. odin would beat him also. not slaughter him like big g but beat him.

Utrigita
Again, your using a low showing just to make it seem like they are different. erm

Unless there is some variable that differentiates classic from mordern. I don't see your point, it's not like wolverine who currently has Soul healinng factor, or Superman who was changed because of the crisis, and etc. There is no difference between Classic and mordern, except mordern has a few bad showings.
And, shaking the Universe is Hyperbole.

Sorry but its obvious that during that incident Odin unleashed all of his energy in a attempt to drive away the celestials...

A few bad showings he doesn't have any one near his previous powerlevels... Ones but hey that must be hyperbole as well. To make such a claim would be to argue against the narrator but hey...

Utrigita
That wasn't my point, there s any real difference between silver agae and mordern age Odin. His power remained the same really, he just had a few lowing showings in the mordern age namely against surtur. All characters have low showings, but his feats are consistent. Unless, mordern odin had some unknown variable that made him weaker then his silver age counter part.

Galactus>>Yuga Khan

Like I said, the guy is all hype. furthermore, Galactus is a jobber, alot of characters are compared to or defeat galactus just to make them look good. Galactus>Odin. . .Even though it would be a good fight.

In your openion there is no difference between them and thats cool smile

Glad we agree on something.

Sandai Kitetsu
Sorry but its obvious that during that incident Odin unleashed all of his energy in a attempt to drive away the celestials...

Post a scan of this obvious scene, because if low showngs are being brought into debates now?

A few bad showings he doesn't have any one near his previous powerlevels... Ones but hey that must be hyperbole as well. To make such a claim would be to argue against the narrator but hey...

And, the narrotor is unfalliable?
Also, like I said, it's just a few low showings. Why is it that none of DS low showings are applicable, but Odins is?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Post a scan of this obvious scene, because if low showngs are being brought into debates now?

And, the narrotor is unfalliable?
Also, like I said, it's just a few low showings. Why is it that none of DS low showings are applicable, but Odins is?

DS has been retconned as of Seven Soldiers. It was some kind of starting over point.

quanchi112
DS has been retconned as of Seven Soldiers. It was some kind of starting over point. how has he been retconned? are u saying hes more powerful than ever now? what has changed in darkseid to make him more powerful?

Sandai Kitetsu
Here comes this avatar non sense.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Here comes this avatar non sense.
I have no need of avatars. I only need mention that DS power as of Seven soldiers trumps Odin's feats. And Yugah Khan is the most powerful of the Gods that ever existed in that wrealm. Nuff said. Yugah>>>>>>>>>Any DS.

quanchi112
I have no need of avatars. I only need mention that DS power as of Seven soldiers trumps Odin's feats. And Yugah Khan is the most powerful of the Gods that ever existed in that wrealm. Nuff said. Yugah>>>>>>>>>Any DS. ds is being touted as the villain the big one now. he hasnt trumped all of odins feats. not at all. odin is superior to darkseid who had the power back then to kill yuga and u yourself have admitted he had the power then to kill yuga. u say he is more powerful now so his chances would have increased.

ps odin wins here.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>