ww hulk,thor,desak,dr strange,quasar vs all new gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
no yuga khan. team marvel has one sided prep. they have one month to conquer all of apokolips and new genesis. can they do it?

HereComesRandal
huc (the shortened version of hulk)

quanchi112
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
huc (the shortened version of hulk) do u think they can defeat all the new gods with one month prep here?

HereComesRandal
dont tell anyone, but in all honestly id say no

quanchi112
dont tell anyone, but in all honestly id say no i think with strange they definitely could. i mean all it took was doomsday and u had darkseid pissing his pants and not a clue in how to rid him of this problem.

HereComesRandal
that was an avatar, and apokolips didnt use any of there resources for battle. H/P showed a very laxed version of apokolips.

quanchi112
that was an avatar, and apokolips didnt use any of there resources for battle. H/P showed a very laxed version of apokolips. that was the real deal. was never officially retconned. ds was saved. makes no sense for superman to save an avatar. no sense at all.

HereComesRandal
yes it was and superman wouldnt know

quanchi112
yes it was and superman wouldnt know wouldnt a motherbox know?

HereComesRandal
disregarding that this would happen, all would die but huc since sakaar is a stronger planet than both genesis and apokolips combined, it would take time but hed clear them both.

HereComesRandal
how would a motherbox know?

quanchi112
how would a motherbox know? it knew he was dying did it noe and to heal him. ur telling me this supercomputer wouldnt know if he was real or not.

HereComesRandal
you do realize an avatar is a manifestation of a body usually descended from a godlike being. This means it exists and is as real as you and I

quanchi112
you do realize an avatar is a manifestation of a body usually descended from a godlike being. This means it exists and is as real as you and I u do realize that this was the real deal. show me a retcon saying that this appearance was an avatar cuz until u do ur just speculating. superman saved the real deal.

HereComesRandal
google it yourself

quanchi112
google it yourself if wikipedia is ur source i laugh at it.

HereComesRandal
did i state a source mortal kombat reject? google it yourself

quanchi112
did i state a source mortal kombat reject? google it yourself show me a scan otherwise its just someone's opinion. show me an official dc website saying it wasnt the real darkseid or a scan where it specifically says it. otherwise it stands.

gogogadgetgo
one month prep? sure they can. with strange there, they would definitly not go barging in coz they'd have all of the new gods on them in seconds. they'd do it slowly taking out the most powerfull beings first then squashing the less powerful ones.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
one month prep? sure they can. with strange there, they would definitly not go barging in coz they'd have all of the new gods on them in seconds. they'd do it slowly taking out the most powerfull beings first then squashing the less powerful ones. strange has some very significant help as well. desak took on asgard practically by himself and almost won. with strange and one month one sided i could definitely see the new gods going down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.