Desak vs Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
thoughts

quanchi112
desak would curbstomp him.

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
thoughts

Desak

lando005
bump

tkitna
Darkseid

Priest
Originally posted by lando005
thoughts
Great thread. I was thinking about making this.

Both classic DS and Desak are "God" slayers in their own rights.
But, I would give the match to Desak for the fact that Godly energies and powers as little effect on him. He took the full channeled Odin power from Thor and it did not effect him what so ever. I feel that the OE will have a similar effect as well.
Desak for the win.

lando005
this fight alone should last a whole issue

SnazzySmurph
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=402798&highlight=title%3A%28desak+vs.+darkseid%29

lando005
oh well i didnt see it

quanchi112
this fight wouldnt last more than four panels. remember the doomsday ds fight. ds got pimpslapped.

celestialdemon
I would give it to Desak simply because his power is to absorb the power of gods.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I would give it to Desak simply because his power is to absorb the power of gods. desak would smash darkseid.

lando005
Originally posted by quanchi112
this fight wouldnt last more than four panels. remember the doomsday ds fight. ds got pimpslapped. actually i only heard about it never saw it

Rufus T Firefly
desak would smash darkseid.

you registered so much longer after I did, yet your post count just completely humiliates mine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
you registered so much longer after I did, yet your post count just completely humiliates mine. yes i do post a lot.

Kurash
probably desak

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
probably desak correction,definitely desak.

Kurash
correction,definitely desak.

no . . . no correction . . . probably desak like i said . . . had i meant "definately" i would have said "definately"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.