WWH vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HereComesRandal
Huc wins but who wins?

Akuki
Apoc, he's turned hulk into his mind controlled servant before.

HereComesRandal
regular huc (the shortened version of hulk) but not WWH. Are you saying apoc>Thanos?

norrinradd43
who said apoc is greater than thanos?

HereComesRandal
WWH took out a planet full of beings>Thanos

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
WWH took out a planet full of beings>Thanos
me lol'd... your logic is undeniable eh?

HereComesRandal
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
me lol'd... your logic is undeniable eh?

hehe you cant those on panel feats

Soljer
The average sakarrian could probably get taken out by Luke Cage, much less Thanos.

HereComesRandal
Originally posted by Soljer
The average sakarrian could probably get taken out by Luke Cage, much less Thanos.

they stated at HucCon that even the homeless sakarrians are equal to Thanos

Soljer
You're really one of the most pathetically humorousless parodies ever.

Hannibal-Lector
lemme get this message accross to u.... even if what u said was true... which i doubt, the A beats B and B beats C so A beats C method doesnt always work... Apoc wins

HereComesRandal
You're really one of the most pathetically humorousless parodies ever.

damn that hurt

Symmetric Chaos
damn that hurt

Look what you've done Soljer. He's crying.

HereComesRandal
why dont you fight me? im randal!

Symmetric Chaos
why dont you fight me? im randal!

Wrong parody. Xmeat didn't challenge people to fights.

HereComesRandal
im randal, put up your dukes

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Look what you've done Soljer. He's crying.

It wasn't an insult; it was an observation. Everyone's seen where he admitted to being a joke account...why people even respond (myself included...) I can't really figure out.

HereComesRandal
you admitted to it

lando005
they stated at HucCon that even the homeless sakarrians are equal to Thanos sick What the f**k?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH ftw.

Dgw2007
why dont you fight me? i will fight you butt i have to warn you in the army i was trained to kill and a black belt in Karate so do you still want to fight

llagrok
Has been made

Use the search

Priest
Current Hulk, why?
He stopped a full power Juggeranut. No way in hell is apoc over powering him this time around.

Priest
Originally posted by Akuki
Apoc, he's turned hulk into his mind controlled servant before.
PIS considering Xavier/Strange cant control the Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Priest

They were trying to calm him, there's a difference. Nor does being resistant to mental control, make him immune towards attacks. Xavier had no problem reading his mind :/

Apocalypse is far too strong and versatile for The Hulk. While the Hulk is limited to punching and thunderclapping, Apocalypse has a wide array of powers. Powers that include at least class 100 strength, a degree of invulnerability, superhuman speed, dexterity, energy blasts, energy absorption, telepathy and so on.

Evil_Ash

Uhm...

Celestial technology?

Kutulu

Ok so who's SOCK is this? srsly Pretty funny stuff.

norrinradd43
Im with En Sabah Nur on this one.

Lord S
I'd probably say Apocalypse over WWH.

Hannibal-Lector
I think Apoc can regenerate from just 1 drop of blood correct? so unless Hulk can COMPLETE elimate him to less than a drop of blood, which i doubt, i dont see Hulk winning, thats ASSUMING Hulk can even overpower Apoc which past versions of hulk have shown not to physically

HereComesRandal
Originally posted by Dgw2007
i will fight you butt i have to warn you in the army i was trained to kill and a black belt in Karate so do you still want to fight

yah i bet, but sure, randal will throw down!! HAHAHAH!

carver9

Now this is funny. If only this statement was true hulk wouldnt being doing the things that he would be doing now because he would be dead. If this statement was true then this would be the most powerful race in existence. They could get 4 people from the planet and kill of galactus. Thanos would destroy this planet and he would do it 10 times faster than the hulk has done.

TricksterPriest
they stated at HucCon that even the homeless sakarrians are equal to Thanos http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg dont waste anyones time with pics making fun of posters. grow up and prove people wrong. i have no tolerance for insulting posters anymore.

ww hulk wins.

Priest
Originally posted by llagrok
They were trying to calm him, there's a difference. Nor does being resistant to mental control, make him immune towards attacks. Xavier had no problem reading his mind :/
tru, but hulk has resisted mind attack before.
he has one of the strongest will powers in marvel imo...he would be able to resist tp, kinda how GL's do it.

Apocalypse is far too strong
no, Hulk is the strongest.

and versatile for The Hulk.
Very true. but what versatility does apoc have that can put down the hulk permanently? none.

While the Hulk is limited to punching and thunderclapping, Apocalypse has a wide array of powers.
that would not affect current Hulk.

Powers that include at least class 100 strength,
so, the Hulk eats low class punches for breakfast.

a degree of invulnerability,
yet the Hulks invulnerability far exceeds Apoc's.

superhuman speed,
going by comic appearances, Apoc's speed is not as fast as most people think, hell quick silver is faster than him, and the hulk was able to tag him.

dexterity,
thats the only thing working for Apoc, wouldn't want to fight heads up against the green beast.

energy blasts, energy absorption, telepathy and so on.
so? he may have a shot load of powers, but his degree of versatility is not on uber like a herald character.

CosmicSurfer
I haven't collected the World War series yet. But I have all the planet hulk series. Did Hulks durability increased during the WWH series? Because while he was weakened during planet hulk, he bled alot. Even simple spears and swords penetrated his skin and hot molten magma can burn his flesh easily. He was also knocked out by phasers as well.

Soljer
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
I haven't collected the World War series yet. But I have all the planet hulk series. Did Hulks durability increased during the WWH series? Because while he was weakened during planet hulk, he bled alot. Even simple spears and swords penetrated his skin and hot molten magma can burn his flesh easily. He was also knocked out by phasers as well.

Yes. it increased by leaps and bounds.

CosmicSurfer
Yes. it increased by leaps and bounds.

How? Was it because while he was off planet sakaar to his destination to earth that he regained his lost energy during then?

Remember, he lost almost all of his energy while he entered the portal that led to planet sakaar.

janus77
he's just more pissed off, cold-rage, and much more mentally disciplined so as to avoid the savage/mindless state.

his baseline strength is substantially higher than in previous incarnations but his 'peaks' are just what regular Hulk could reach, 'cept without this kinda smart focused use of power.

Evil_Ash

If one considers the fact that Apocalypse can augment his strength and durability level...

Then no.

going by comic appearances, Apoc's speed is not as fast as most people think, hell quick silver is faster than him, and the hulk was able to tag him.

confused

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocspeedquicksilver.png

Priest
oh i just read WWH Xmen 3, and the Hulk cannot be mind controlled.(emma narriation)
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/Untitled-1.jpg

So that option for Apoc gets thrown out the window smile

llagrok
tru, but hulk has resisted mind attack before.
he has one of the strongest will powers in marvel imo...he would be able to resist tp, kinda how GL's do it.

no, Hulk is the strongest.

Very true. but what versatility does apoc have that can put down the hulk permanently? none.

that would not affect current Hulk.

so, the Hulk eats low class punches for breakfast.

thats the only thing working for Apoc, wouldn't want to fight heads up against the green beast.

so? he may have a shot load of powers, but his degree of versatility is not on uber like a herald character.

I'm sorry Priest, but you're just retarded.

DEVILHULK
Huc wins but who wins?

WWH wins 10/10.

BB killed Apoc. Hulk killed BB.

No contest.

DEVILHULK
I'm sorry Priest, but you're just retarded.

no, he's right and you are full of envy laughing

hulkcpbifiussjf
Idk if apocalypse could control hulk now that he's pretty damn smart but anyways it would be a good mathc but apocalypse takes this one6/10 unless hulk got PO'd quick enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.