Thor vs. Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
This is classic thor vs regular morg with power cosmic

HereComesRandal
morg

Priest
Thor

darthgoober
I actually see Morg taking this one. Morg is probably tough enough to hang with Thor physically and while Morg could take a few Hammers to the noggin, Thor would be severely injured by a clean shot from Morg's ax IMO.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Morg

guy222
Originally posted by FrothByte
This is classic thor vs regular morg with power cosmic

I don't see Morg taking a Godblast

tkitna
Morg

CaptainStoic
From what I saw of Morg, and I have his first appearance, I can rememeber Morg taking down the Surfer with ease, and the Surfer stalemated Thor in thier confrontation... I have to go with Morg, unless Thor becomes bloodlusted. He'd have to go all out to beat Morg IMO.

llagrok
I don't see Morg being able to get off a limb, but Goober makes a good point. Seeing as Morg was an executinor and a rebel most of his life, I doubt he's that skilled with his axes.

Hercules
Well, I've only seen Morg from his first arc but he seemed very skilled with his Axe to me.

It comes down to how Thor fights I think, his hammer is one hell of potent weapon if he uses it for anything other than trying to bash Morgs head in.

quanchi112
i see thor winning the slight majority here.

FrothByte
bump

norrinradd43
Thor takes this...the only herald that would beat the Odinson is Silver Surfer. He has taken out firelord who is >>regular Morg IMO

FrothByte
i believe galactus gave morg "the power equal to that of his first herald" which would mean he has power cosmic that rivals that of silver surfer. granted, he doesn't have the same experience of surfer, but he is not a pacifist and is a pretty good h2h fighter (he beat terrax h2h).

Hercules
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Thor takes this...the only herald that would beat the Odinson is Silver Surfer. He has taken out firelord who is >>regular Morg IMO

Um No...Morg had enough power to take it to Surfer before he got the WOL.

Galactus gave Morg power to rival Surfer, Firelord isn't in Surfers league.

Sandai Kitetsu
Thor

Milky Joe
Originally posted by FrothByte
i believe galactus gave morg "the power equal to that of his first herald" which would mean he has power cosmic that rivals that of silver surfer.

Tyrant or Fallen one (or both) were heralds before the Surfer.

Originally posted by Hercules
Galactus gave Morg power to rival Surfer, Firelord isn't in Surfers league.

Firelord has enough power to fry the Surfer, he just isn't as smart when using it.

I remember one fight when Firelord forced Surfer to retreat because the heat he produced was too much for Radd to handle.

ps, Thor takes this the vast majority of the time.

Hercules
Originally posted by Milky Joe
Tyrant or Fallen one (or both) were heralds before the Surfer.

Firelord has enough power to fry the Surfer, he just isn't as smart when using it.

I remember one fight when Firelord forced Surfer to retreat because the heat he produced was too much for Radd to handle.

ps, Thor takes this the vast majority of the time.

Well, Surfer has handled him enough times in the past and after Surfer's betrayal in his eyes, Galactus didn't bestow as much raw power to either Airwalker or Firelord.

I haven't seen anything from Firelord that in anyway puts him on a par with Surfer.

EDIT: Also, IIRC, Surfer was gathering the other Heralds together to fight Morg because he couldn't stop him alone before he even knew that Morg had got a power up from the WOL.

Soljer
The Surfer's superior to the rest of Galactus' (canon) heralds.

Tyrant isn't a herald.

Thor wins here.

Just throwing out a few random sentences based on the last few posts.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Soljer

based on what?

Morg wins

llagrok
Originally posted by boriquaking55
based on what?

Morg wins

Based on his abundance of feats

Hercules
Originally posted by Soljer

Tyrant isn't a herald.

Thor wins here.

Just throwing out a few random sentences based on the last few posts.

I agree but I'm sure at the start of the Herald ordeal Galactus mentions that he is giving Morg power that rivals that of Surfer.

It was that power combined with the fact that Morg doesn't hold back and is extremly aggressive, where as Surfer's the opposite that enabled him to get the better of Surfer on their first encounter.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Hercules
Well, I've only seen Morg from his first arc but he seemed very skilled with his Axe to me.

It comes down to how Thor fights I think, his hammer is one hell of potent weapon if he uses it for anything other than trying to bash Morgs head in.

Actually, slugging it out with Morg could work in Thor's favor. stick out tongue Thor is good enough at that kind of fight for him to be able to take a possible majority if he fights at all intelligently. Plus, Morg is kind of an idiot. haermm

Sirius77
Morg, not just because he's a Herald,
but because he has a broader power
range, and is on the same level as
Thor strength wise.

FrothByte
bump

guy222
Thor FTW

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by guy222
Thor FTW

frommd
Didn't classic Thor nearly kill Galactus? Stalemate Mephisto in his dimension? Beat Surfer? Defeat Ego?

Based on these showing, I think Thor wins.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

tdazz
Good battle, IMO it's a toss up but I'm going with Morg for a very small majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.