SAH wives/mothers and working class women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
This is a question on what you think about both stations in life.

But, I would like to twist the story a bit, let's put you in a situation in which the SAH (stay at home) wife or mother has time to judge you (let's say you are a working class woman, and you work in a male dominated field, so the men all have SAH wives and they have some time to spear to sit around and gossip):

It's the old story of Hagar and Sarah (Sarah used Hagar as her sex-tease for her husband, and put Hagar out on the street). Hagar would be the working class woman, and Sarah would be the SAH wive or mother. And remember if a woman committed adultery at that time, her very life could be in danger, so when she put Hagar out on the street, she was indirectly trying to murder her, and God heard Hagar's cry while she was without a roof over her head, out of oppresion from Sarah, God bless Hagar too, Palestine).

Ok, here's the moral delima:

If you are in the work force, what do you think that SAH wives/mothers think of your station in life? Esp. if they have the time to lobby gov't. What if you did something that's a social-moral no-no, and you work in a male dominated field, and so, the SAH wives/mothers found out about your business, do you think they would slandar your name or gossip about you?

Think about it, if they have a lot of time to lobby our gov't, then they can essentially effect your life in areas that you may not have agreed to.

follow me here, as it's going to sound crazy or stupid at first:
I know about folks who own their own business cleaning homes, they cater to the class of women who are SAH and these women do have the power and time to lobby and capture the ear to a lot of connections in life. If you brushed into people who own these kinds of businesses, you would brush into the network of folks who are SAH wive/mother and out of that group, can have some effect over your life.

What I am trying to say is if a woman is SAH and she finds out something moral about a working class female, and the SAH has the time to lobby her friends, and if she is wealthy, network. What do you think would happen to the working class female?

Bardock42
I have a question, why does it matter what some failure women (sorry, Backfire, but women that stay at home just gave up...they are dead inside) think of you?

Oh, also, "dilemma".

Czarina_Czarina
SOMEONE besides him, i didn't even read it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
SOMEONE besides him, i didn't even read it.

I seem to be the only one that humours your idiocy. Ironic.

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Bardock42
I have a question, why does it matter what some failure women (sorry, Backfire, but women that stay at home just gave up...they are dead inside) think of you?

Oh, also, "dilemma".

"Dead-inside?"- What makes say such foolish generalizations? Working at home is work too! There are men working at home as well.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
"Dead-inside?"- What makes say such foolish generalizations?

Comic effect.

Devil King
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
If you are in the work force, what do you think that SAH wives/mothers think of your station in life?

Who gives a shit what other people think of you? As a working woman, you don't have time to care what others think of you or your need to work. Too many of these working women are both wives and mothers for you to make such sweeping generalizations.

I also like how you've managed to turn stay-at-home, soccer moms into an insidious group with government ties and dark intentions, who are trying to destroy the "working women" of our nation. Soccer moms may be pinheads, but I doubt their intentions extend beyond driving like a moron and taking fourty-five minutes in the line at the post office.

Robtard
Miraculously, my wife manages to both work (40+ hrs wk) and be a mother. It's a miracle Czarina_Czarina, I know.

Edit:

I should add, I also work 40+ hours a week and am still a father. Is there some conspiracy in that too, or does the nefarious intents only extend to women?

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
Who gives a shit what other people think of you?

I'm sure you've noticed, but encase others haven't, she's desperately looking for acceptance. My guess, she had a depressing relationship with her father; whatever she did, it was never good enough for him. "Daddy approve! Daddy approve! Daddy love me! Daddy hold me!"

Devil King
Well, when I said that I was addressing working mothers having no need to concern themselves with what others think. They have a job to do and a family to provide for; they need not worry about what others think.

I can't speak to Czarina, or what his childhood was like. Nor do I think we need to know.

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
Well, when I said that I was addressing working mothers having no need to concern themselves with what others think. They have a job to do and a family to provide for; they need not worry about what others think.

I can't speak to Czarina, or what his childhood was like. Nor do I think we need to know.

I see.

I can't either; it was just a wild guess with no foundation, but her post seem to always have a sick need for acceptance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.