Metron and Warlock Play A game of Cosmic Chess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Each Person makes moves with thier chess pieces much like a chess game. The people have all of thier abilities. In this game, The person who makes the best strategem to Get the King in Check wins. This must be accomplished by Putting the king in a position of loss. It may take more than one piece to Get these Kings In any actual Danger. And these kings can make moves. This battle will be decided by which Thinker can get the right pieces in the right place and which pieces are more powerful. In order to kill the Queen or King in this battle, if Warlock can get a piece in place, They will gain the might of the IG. If Metron can get a piece in place, They will gain the might of The Worlogog. So who is the grander schemer? which pieces will prove worthy of Battle?

Warlocks Pawns:
Silver Surfer
Thor
Gladiator
Sentry

Knight:
The Runner (With the Space Gem)

The Rook:
Thanos

The Bishop:
Odin

The Queen:
Infinity

The King:
Eternity

Metron's pawns:
Hal Jordan
Superman
Orion
Sodam Yat (right before his death)

The knight:
KC Flash

The Rook:
KC GOG

The Bishop:
Shazam

The Queen:
Kismet

The King:
Nabu the wise

Symmetric Chaos
If I may be so bold . . .

What the **** are you on man?

Soljer
Too many variables.

You would have to consider which moves each person is most likely to make, and who would have to fight who when.

Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting thread, but there's no real answer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Too many variables.

You would have to consider which moves each person is most likely to make, and who would have to fight who when.

Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting thread, but there's no real answer.

I tried to make it as even as possible. it actually could be a very long thread if there were alot of people who knew alot about how each character thought. It would make an intersting tourney. stick out tongue Pick your chess team and who's behind it.

King Kandy
Um I don't get how the pawns and such can even be considered when you have ABSTRACTS as the higher pieces... They become totaly irrelevant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um I don't get how the pawns and such can even be considered when you have ABSTRACTS as the higher pieces... They become totaly irrelevant.

Pawns where always irrelevant in a game. they are cannon fodder. But sometimes, a brilliant strategist can use them to gain an upper hand on some of the mid pieces and put a more powerful piece like a rook or bishop in place to strike the queen and or the king.

Soljer

If a surfer pawn tries to take the Nabu King, he gets the infinity gauntlet....

King Kandy
Even if they get Thanos (A rook) to attack Eternity, it will do nothing... Because he's an ABSTRACT and is 100000000000000000000000000x Thanos in power.

Do you see how silly it is to have a battle like

Thanos THOTU vas. Michael and Batman.

See what I mean? What's batman doing there? He's going to die without doing anything, what's the point?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Soljer
If a surfer pawn tries to take the Nabu King, he gets the infinity gauntlet....
Ohh... I get it now.

But realistically, the pawns should die instantly.

Soljer
Even if they get Thanos (A rook) to attack Eternity, it will do nothing... Because he's an ABSTRACT and is 100000000000000000000000000x Thanos in power.

Do you see how silly it is to have a battle like

Thanos THOTU vas. Michael and Batman.

See what I mean? What's batman doing there? He's going to die without doing anything, what's the point?

A Thanos Rook wouldn't attack eternity - he's on his team.

However, if a Thanos Rook gets to attack Nabu, he gets the infinity gauntlet for the battle.

Soljer
Ohh... I get it now.

But realistically, the pawns should die instantly.

That's why it's chess and not realistic - to make you think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.