Marvel Magiks versus Marvel Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
All beings with magical or mystical powers versus all cosmic beings (except for the Living Tribunal)

shksprtx
So, just for the sake of clarity, the list of magical-powered characters would include, but not be limited to:

Humans:

Strange
Doom (he is an accomplished Sorceror)
Talisman
Shaman
Witchfire
Ilyana Rasputin
Classic Juggernaut
Snowbird (demi-human...meh)

Non-Humans:

Great Beasts
Llan
Mephisto
Dormammu
Dreamqueen
Cytorrak
Agammoto
Loki
Enchantress
Odin
Gods of the North
Belasco

Who'm I forgetting?

Anyone wanna have a go at listing the cosmics?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
Anyone wanna have a go at listing the cosmics?

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/

masterbruce
Originally posted by King_Mungi
http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/

that list contains many magiks as well

King_Mungi
Originally posted by masterbruce
that list contains many magiks as well

It's predominetly cosmic, and many magical casters are cosmic beings so hard to guage really.

masterbruce
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It's predominetly cosmic, and many magical casters are cosmic beings so hard to guage really.

for this battle, any cosmic who has magical abilities will be categorized as a magik

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
for this battle, any cosmic who has magical abilities will be categorized as a magik

Then you have to define magic a little better. Otherwise, anything that violates the laws of thermodynamics is pretty damned magical.

Which, you know, almost every cosmic character does.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Then you have to define magic a little better. Otherwise, anything that violates the laws of thermodynamics is pretty damned magical.

Which, you know, almost every cosmic character does.

thermodynamics is human science....violating the laws of thermodynamics isn't necessarily a violation of physics, but merely the violation of human framework of physics

also I think it's pretty clear what is considered magical and what isn't

Soljer
There hasn't been a clear definition for every single marvel character's powers. Some can be very unclear as to whether their powers are magical or scientific in nature.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
There hasn't been a clear definition for every single marvel character's powers. Some can be very unclear as to whether their powers are magical or scientific in nature.

i guess they are de facto nonmagiks unless stated otherwise

gogogadgetgo
marvel cosmics, the most powerful beings in marvel are cosmics..eternity, thanos, surfer, galactus, the stranger, the celestials...kinda like the hoti and the ig. their cosmic based and not magical in nature. (though i could be wrong stick out tongue )

quanchi112
marvel comsics i would think are more emphasized than magical beings. i feel dc favors magic in their universe more while marvel favors or emphasizes cosmic beings.

Priest
Cosmics

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Cosmics its about time we agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.