wolverine vs ero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
this fight takes place in an abandoned church ero just wants to escape but will kill logan if he gets on her nerves logan is ordered to contain her but will kill her if he has to

for this fight logan is not immortal and can die if he takes enough damage 75% blood or flesh loss or his HF is overwhelmed

Battlehammer
who the hell is ero lol

lando005
Originally posted by Battlehammer
who the hell is ero lol she's spider-man's other has all the same powers and abilites including the stingers but she is composed completely of spiders (kinda like swarm) i'm looking for a wiki now

srankmissingnin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Arrow

lando005
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Arrow thanks

jinzin
who the hell is ero lol didn't you just say that you read that arc? What the f**k?

Soljer

Respect thread. Talk to Jinzin.

smile.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
didn't you just say that you read that arc? What the f**k?

I wasn't sure who Ero was until he said "she's spider-man's other has all the same powers and abilites including the stingers but she is composed completely of spiders" I was still thinking of here as Miss Arrow.

Soljer
I wasn't sure who Ero was until he said "she's spider-man's other has all the same powers and abilites including the stingers but she is composed completely of spiders" I was still thinking of here as Miss Arrow.

Why did you explain for Capt? erm.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Why did you explain for Capt? erm. ... Because he wasn't sure who lando was reffering to (due to Lando's mistake, of course)... ermmnone

lando005
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
... Because he wasn't sure who lando was reffering to (due to Lando's mistake, of course)... ermmnone it wasnt my mistake her real name is ero flash and everyone else called her arrow you will notice that spider-man always referred to her as Ero

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Respect thread. Talk to Jinzin.

smile.

laughing out loud

you're like locust. all of you!

JasonK4
impossible I'm afraid.. Both the disk and the file that I made to hold all the links to Wolverine's greatness are at home, I just moved up to college. Again.... even without Sranks rienforcements I would still be looking at launching this thing at some point during the weekend, possibly (very slim chance) thursay evening...

But seriously, everybody go harass Srank, send him annoying messages constantly, and maybe he'll finally send the damned hosted links to me so I can organize the damned things. I really want this thing to be as complete as possible.. when you spend as much time on these things as I did, it's the little things that count I suppose.
ermm

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by lando005
it wasnt my mistake her real name is ero flash and everyone else called her arrow you will notice that spider-man always referred to her as Ero Oh, no worries, Lando.

You were, what's known as a "scapegoat".

Hence the ermmnone smilie.

lando005
Oh, no worries, Lando.

You were, what's known as a "scapegoat".

Hence the ermmnone smilie. and the black guy takes the fall again

jinzin
lol, I SOOO thought the black guy was going to be the first to bite it in transformers.. I mean, he sure as hell was in 300 haha!

lando005
lol, I SOOO thought the black guy was going to be the first to bite it in transformers.. I mean, he sure as hell was in 300 haha! we only go first in thriller movies they gotta kill us first otherwise we'ld run

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by lando005
and the black guy takes the fall again Could be worse.

You could be a black woman.

"Much like all members of the Justice League, Wonder Woman had to complete a series of impossible tasks to gain entrance to the Justice League. Her membership was assured when she uprooted a mountain from the Rockies and carried it to Rhode Island; carved out an interior with her bare hands and provided it with mod furniture from her boutique, and using "Lesbian concentration," was able to keep the dirt floor spotlessly clean. In contrast, Aquaman gained entrance to the League by providing the headquarters with an aquarium; Flash was voted in when he collected all their fan-mail in seconds; and Green Arrow joined when he provided a dart board for the recreation wing.

Wonder Woman's exertions on behalf of the League, however, did not go unnoticed by her male colleagues. In a unanimous decision, they voted her to the role of honorary secretary."

lando005
Could be worse.

You could be a black woman.

"Much like all members of the Justice League, Wonder Woman had to complete a series of impossible tasks to gain entrance to the Justice League. Her membership was assured when she uprooted a mountain from the Rockies and carried it to Rhode Island; carved out an interior with her bare hands and provided it with mod furniture from her boutique, and using "Lesbian concentration," was able to keep the dirt floor spotlessly clean. In contrast, Aquaman gained entrance to the League by providing the headquarters with an aquarium; Flash was voted in when he collected all their fan-mail in seconds; and Green Arrow joined when he provided a dart board for the recreation wing.

Wonder Woman's exertions on behalf of the League, however, did not go unnoticed by her male colleagues. In a unanimous decision, they voted her to the role of honorary secretary." the justice league the way it should be ):~)

Battlehammer
didn't you just say that you read that arc? What the f**k?
I did but hell that was a while ago. I can't remeber ever one arc character that comes around.

she was creepy also.

lando005
I did but hell that was a while ago. I can't remeber ever one arc character that comes around.

she was creepy also. u know u want her

Battlehammer
lol

lando005

she was creepy also. yea right u know u want her

psycho gundam
marvel, no more spider-girls.........PLEASE!!!

lando005
what's wrong with spider women?

psycho gundam
idduno lamness

there are like...6 SIX!!

lando005
3 and 1 villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.