wwhulk vs superman twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gogogadgetgo
both superman and the hulk are standing infront of each other at punching range.
each takes turn in punching the other. one punch per turn.
they cant dode, they have to take the punch.

supes is exposed to yellow sunlight to make him grow stronger as time goes by
hulk is being made angrier by pinhead of heallraiser. all his friends and family are slowly being tortured and mutilated by pinhead.

who goes koed first?

Dgw2007
stalmate both fall of old age

quanchi112
ww hulk wins.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Dgw2007
stalmate both fall of old age
more or less, agree.

Priest
Hulk would overwhelm supes due to his healing factor.

Soljer
Maybe it's just me, but I believe the Hulk'd actually beat Superman in this scenario.

However, the fact that such a ridiculous scenario HAS to be created just to give the Hulk the win speaks volumes.

llagrok
Well, when Hulk gets angrier he also gets more durable and gets a better healing factor and seeing as he would get stronger a lot faster in superman, he should win this. Barring the fact that Superman's punches travel at lightspeed, which should make them hit the Hulk way harder than anything he's ever felt :/

Hannibal-Lector
which version of superman is this? anything recent i believe Hulk has the edge in this 1 although most certainly each 1's punches would send the other flying a decent bit

superkronick92
Close match but I say Supes KO's HUlk before Hulk gets angry enough to do some damage.

Magee
"supes is exposed to yellow sunlight to make him grow stronger as time goes by". Superman knocks him out after about 5 minutes.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk. After an very long time.

masterbruce
Supes punches so hard that his fist goes through Hulk's skull

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
Supes punches so hard that his fist goes through Hulk's skull

Healing factor.

Now what?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Healing factor.

Now what?

I think losing your head counts as a KO

superkronick92
Healing factor.

Now what?

Will Hulk heal if the part of his brain that allows him to heal is destroyed from one of Supes'punches?

janus77
yes because Wolverine healed up after Hulk made his brain into a children's rattle toy (for ages 3 and up!).

Soljer
Originally posted by janus77
yes because Wolverine healed up after Hulk made his brain into a children's rattle toy (for ages 3 and up!).

Wolverine is also immortal.

superkronick92
Originally posted by janus77

Yes, but his brain was still semi-intact, inside his head, I'm talkin about supes' fist drench in the hulk's brain matter, with a gap where Hulk's forehead used to exist.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine is also immortal.

Technically Hulk is too.

Soljer
Technically Hulk is too.

Really? Scans?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Magee
"supes is exposed to yellow sunlight to make him grow stronger as time goes by". Superman knocks him out after about 5 minutes.

laughing

I'm surprised you would say that.

rolling on floor laughing

WWH FTW has the Higher base strength which will only get higherand with his healing factor/angrier he gets... It would at some point cause WWH to not even be effected by Supes punches.

WWH for the win...Alex

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Really? Scans?

Something Maestro said about how Hulk will always come back no matter how long it takes.
http://img84.exs.cx/img84/4021/resurrect3xx.jpg

I sense a certain amount of humor in the writing and Maestro is probably not an expert but I think he managed to regen after being reduced to molecules so . . .

And someone asked about him regenerating parts of his brain:
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/8567/healing157np.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
One punch prolly from WWH wins.

hulkcpbifiussjf
look at Hulk the end wolverine is dead n gona he's the only one left.
but anyways with hulk's family n friends bein tortured that's worse then his queen n unborn bein killed by starks ship
the first punch would send superman flyin n into shock because he'd underestimated the hulk then they trade for a while til hulk just ends it with a star smasher

Hannibal-Lector
hmm whats to stop hulk from losing by running off to save his family and friends?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.