Dear Kram3r

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
George Bush will be in town soon... go beg for your green card you traitor!! mhm

ok... I'm bored... Justin Timberlake ticket are sold out

It sucks... the two people i hate the most will be in Sydney and there's no way i can get close enough to punch any of them in the face... mad

C. C. Cowgirl
fcbazH6aE2g

raver

Kram3r
Originally posted by BakaXero
George Bush will be in town soon... go beg for your green card you traitor!! mhm

It sucks... the two people i hate the most will be in Sydney and there's no way i can get close enough to punch any of them in the face... mad

haermm

Maybe I will. I'm sure he's seen my videos. 131wank

My friend wanted to go to JT and then he found the tickets sold out in 15 minutes and I was all like "PWNT! Sucks that you can't waste $145 for a JT ticket because then I could laugh at you some more. haermm".

I'm going to go to the APEC thing to get a glimpse of Bush, MY president. 131wank

Dusty
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/Dusty-TEEHEE.gif

Piggle Humsy
Justin Timberlake came into my friends dentist surgery in London when he was here last, had to get a chipped tooth fixed.

There's some random information for you. big grin

Kram3r
Originally posted by Dusty
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/Dusty-TEEHEE.gif

crylaugh

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Justin Timberlake came into my friends dentist surgery in London when he was here last, had to get a chipped tooth fixed.

There's some random information for you. big grin

Can this thread have less JT and be more about me? Oh shit, that rhymed, I have to tell Barker. haermm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Kram3r

Can this thread have less JT and be more about me? Oh shit, that rhymed, I have to tell Barker. haermm

ok..

This one time Kramer came into my friends sex shop and bought all the gay erotica toys and videos for himself..

leftright

Kram3r
ok..

This one time Kramer came into my friends sex shop and bought all the gay erotica toys and videos for himself..

leftright

Why does everyone think I'm gay? This is especially forwarded to Roland, what's the deal mother****er? haermm

Not all Australians are gay otherwise we'd have named it Gayralia, but we didn't so we're not all gay, that includes me. I'm so straight I make a non-bent steel ruler look crooked, 'nuff said. Where the **** is my green card? haermm

BakaXero
haermm

Maybe I will. I'm sure he's seen my videos. 131wank

My friend wanted to go to JT and then he found the tickets sold out in 15 minutes and I was all like "PWNT! Sucks that you can't waste $145 for a JT ticket because then I could laugh at you some more. haermm".

I'm going to go to the APEC thing to get a glimpse of Bush, MY president. 131wank
If i was American, I wouldn't accept bush as my president 131

Kram3r
If i was American, I wouldn't accept bush as my president 131

John Wayne once said about JFK winning the election, "I didn't vote for him, but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job.". 131

Whilst Bush hasn't done many, if any, good things I'm not going to switch teams because we're losing, stars and stripes forever. 131wank

I mean seriously, Australia? One of our Prime Ministers was lost at sea, the best one kicked out, the same old liberal voted in like 3-4 different times in various decades, a lot of bad stuff for labor, then crap years with Howard. Fail, so bad. haermm

Piggle Humsy
Why does everyone think I'm gay? This is especially forwarded to Roland, what's the deal mother****er? haermm

Not all Australians are gay otherwise we'd have named it Gayralia, but we didn't so we're not all gay, that includes me. I'm so straight I make a non-bent steel ruler look crooked, 'nuff said. Where the **** is my green card? haermm

Well y'know it's the videos you made.. the ones with the buttsecks.. with guys..

oh wait... was I not supposed to mention those?
confused

Sorry shiftynin

Kram3r
Well y'know it's the videos you made.. the ones with the buttsecks.. with guys..

oh wait... was I not supposed to mention those?
confused

Sorry shiftynin

Don't bring my work life into this. haermm

Piggle Humsy
Mkay haermm

BakaXero
John Wayne once said about JFK winning the election, "I didn't vote for him, but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job.". 131

Whilst Bush hasn't done many, if any, good things I'm not going to switch teams because we're losing, stars and stripes forever. 131wank

I mean seriously, Australia? One of our Prime Ministers was lost at sea, the best one kicked out, the same old liberal voted in like 3-4 different times in various decades, a lot of bad stuff for labor, then crap years with Howard. Fail, so bad. haermm
what ever traitor mhm

Reverend Axel

It sucks... the two people i hate the most will be in Sydney and there's no way i can get close enough to punch any of them in the face... mad Yeah, I hate Kram3r and George Bush as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.