Juggernaut is Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
This does deserves its own thread.

Yes there is no longer a current and classic Juggernaut. They have become one and the same again and its good to see. The question is where does the Unstoppable go from here.

NiņoAraņa
apparently through a wall and into a pond vin

Newjak

nimbus006
Now they should do like a 4 or 5 book mini to show him at full power so people can get accustomed to his new/old power level again.

Newjak
Originally posted by nimbus006
Now they should do like a 4 or 5 book mini to show him at full power so people can get accustomed to his new/old power level again. I like that idea but first I would like him to show up in New Excalibur for about an issue or two.

Maybe beat the snot out of Albion and Captain Britian at the same time before he goes off on his own.

llagrok
Originally posted by Newjak
I like that idea but first I would like him to show up in New Excalibur for about an issue or two.

Maybe beat the snot out of Albion and Captain Britian at the same time before he goes off on his own.

Albion is badass, I would enjoy that fight. It doesn't look like Juggernaut would ever return to excalibur at this point though. I think he'd make a horrible match together with Nocturne... wait, wait, WAIT!!!

Those of you who read Exiles know that emo-monster thunderbird has made his return and is apparently on the lookout for nocturne. Since she's a damn ho, she will probably do something crazy and try to get into bed with Cain. Thunderbird will find some unlikely way of getting back and then we have a major showdown.

Sure Juggernaut would win eventually, but it would be one hell of a fight smile

ExodusCloak
I like that idea but first I would like him to show up in New Excalibur for about an issue or two.

Yeah which Claremont will write, where he gets pwned by Sage and her indominable will, gives up the Power of the Gem once again, sleeps with She-Hulk and becomes the Huggernaut. no expression

ankur29
I have a question , hulk called juggernaut punier before his full power had been restored and after it had he was almost as tall as hulk?(hulk's bio says hulk is 7-8ft but look's about 9ft-10ft in all his appearences ven in the wwh x-men tie as he was much taller than colossus who is 7ft 5" and strongman who is 7ft )

so how tall is huggernaut? and how tall is juggernaut(he is taller than colluss but stated as 6ft 10"wink?

Newjak
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Yeah which Claremont will write, where he gets pwned by Sage and her indominable will, gives up the Power of the Gem once again, sleeps with She-Hulk and becomes the Huggernaut. no expression OK so maybe it was a bad idea embarrasment

Still he has had some of his best character development in NE so I kind of would like to see some kind of closure with it. It only has to be one issue but I would like to see Cain show up. It doesn't even have to be during the Albion plot. It can be a little afterwards I would just like to see it.

You know the typical Juggernaut story. Cain comes into town to get the rest of his things and decides to knock over a few banks to get his money supply back up. Then he beats down NE and let's them live as his "Thank You" for all they did for him and walks away all caught on TV.

Of course all of this could take place in his mini as well.

Newjak
Originally posted by ankur29
I have a question , hulk called juggernaut punier before his full power had been restored and after it had he was almost as tall as hulk?(hulk's bio says hulk is 7-8ft but look's about 9ft-10ft in all his appearences ven in the wwh x-men tie as he was much taller than colossus who is 7ft 5" and strongman who is 7ft )

so how tall is huggernaut? and how tall is juggernaut(he is taller than colluss but stated as 6ft 10"wink? Classic(Current) Juggernaut 's bio always had him at 6'10 but he was often shown and drawn to be much bigger mostly from 10 foot to 12 foot.

ankur29
Classic(Current) Juggernaut 's bio always had him at 6'10 but he was often shown and drawn to be much bigger mostly from 10 foot to 12 foot.

so how tall would huggernaut be?

llagrok
OK so maybe it was a bad idea embarrasment

Still he has had some of his best character development in NE so I kind of would like to see some kind of closure with it. It only has to be one issue but I would like to see Cain show up. It doesn't even have to be during the Albion plot. It can be a little afterwards I would just like to see it.

You know the typical Juggernaut story. Cain comes into town to get the rest of his things and decides to knock over a few banks to get his money supply back up. Then he beats down NE and let's them live as his "Thank You" for all they did for him and walks away all caught on TV.

Of course all of this could take place in his mini as well.

Hopefully it will join Punisher and Wisdom in the ranks of MAX rated comics.

Newjak
so how tall would huggernaut be? I don't really think that they changed his height when he was depowered. I think the puny remark Hulk made was more along the lines of Cain's bulk.

ankur29
I don't really think that they changed his height when he was depowered. I think the puny remark Hulk made was more along the lines of Cain's bulk.
but cain looked smaller when depowered and almost as bigs hulk after restored to classic level

before:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5694/worldwarhulkxmen002020fs4.th.jpg

after:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1156/wwhxmen3dcp002324bd3.th.jpg

Evil_Ash
but cain looked smaller when depowered and almost as bigs hulk after restored to classic level

before:

after:

Nah, it's just Hulk who got smaller. 313

Soljer
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Nah, it's just Hulk who got smaller. 313

That's it! Hulk was momentarily depowered somehow! THAT'S how Juggernaut gave him a fight! PIS! HULK IS THE STRONGEST!!!!

Newjak

before:

after:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1156/wwhxmen3dcp002324bd3.th.jpg He does appear a little smaller there but for the most part during his depowered stage he was normally drawn with about the same girth and height as his classic levels.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
That's it! Hulk was momentarily depowered somehow! THAT'S how Juggernaut gave him a fight! PIS! HULK IS THE STRONGEST!!!! OMG, SOLJER IS A SOCK OF XMEAT! durznuts shocklaugh

masterbruce
that's good news...now we need eddie brock venom back

Apolloknight
Definitely going to be fun reading the upcoming issues of NE, Juggs was pretty much the only reason why I have been buying the run, although the team did eventually grow on me.

Symmetric Chaos

before:

after:

Boots, helmet, magic.

Estacado
Originally posted by masterbruce
that's good news...now we need eddie brock venom back
Nope we won't have Brock back........currently he looks like a skinny grandpa.

Newjak
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Definitely going to be fun reading the upcoming issues of NE, Juggs was pretty much the only reason why I have been buying the run, although the team did eventually grow on me. Same here

ExodusCloak
Huh? What new issues? You probably mean the next run....Claremont leaves on issue 24...issue 23 comes out next week IIRC ,then a whole new team will be assembled + a new writer.

Newjak
Huh? What new issues? You probably mean the next run....Claremont leaves on issue 24...issue 23 comes out next week IIRC ,then a whole new team will be assembled + a new writer. I was talking about how Juggernaut was the only reason I was reading NE but some of the people did grow on me.

But they are gonna get rid of everyone on the current team?

ExodusCloak
I was talking about how Juggernaut was the only reason I was reading NE but some of the people did grow on me.

But they are gonna get rid of everyone on the current team?

Don't know yet, the new X-rosters haven't been decided. Polaris, Rachel and Havok should be back from Space so they need to be placed somewhere...I'm guessing some sort of switch between Exiles and NE...and Psylocke dying...Sage might come to a mainstream comic book or go into limbo with Dazzler. It's doubtful that you'll see Juggs in the next NE run IMO. He should move onto bigger things now that's he's back to full power.

Newjak
Don't know yet, the new X-rosters haven't been decided. I'm guessing some sort of switch between Exiles and NE...and Psylocke dying...Sage might come to a mainstream comic book or go into limbo with Dazzler. It's doubtful that you'll see Juggs in the next NE run IMO. Nocturne needs to go back to Exiles IMO.

I really don't like Sage that much I could care less what happens to her.

I just kind of want to see Juggernaut go against what was his team of redemption to really show he is back to his bad self. After that I kind of want to see Cain Marko go on a large cross-dimensional journey and really learn how to use his powers because right now Marvel Earth is way to cramped.

ExodusCloak
Nocturne needs to go back to Exiles IMO.

I really don't like Sage that much I could care less what happens to her.

I just kind of want to see Juggernaut go against what was his team of redemption to really show he is back to his bad self. After that I kind of want to see Cain Marko go on a large cross-dimensional journey and really learn how to use his powers because right now Marvel Earth is way to cramped.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I definitely think she's going back to Exiles.

Claremont can't write Sage. The only time I've ever liked her was when Morrison wrote her...for like 3 issues. Priceless.

I don't think they'll be a team left.(Britain and Wisdom should stay though) Honestly I don't know what they're going to do with the Juggernaut now. I just hope they don't make him go into limbo.
Unless the whole Exemplar thing starts again.

Newjak
Yeah that's what I was thinking, I definitely think she's going back to Exiles.

Claremont can't write Sage. The only time I've ever liked her was when Morrison wrote her...for like 3 issues. Priceless.

I don't think they'll be a team left.(Britain and Wisdom should stay though) Honestly I don't know what they're going to do with the Juggernaut now. I just hope they don't make him go into limbo.
Unless the whole Exemplar thing starts again. Especially with who just came back in the Exiles.

You have to have Britain on the team.

Juggernaut is in a rough spot right now because it looks like Marvel Earth just is so Spot light. House of M, Sentry, and Thor coming back. Maybe it's just time for Cain Marko to start beating on the good guys again. Maybe take Sentry down a few pegs.

Citizen V
Bah.

Sage brings back memories of awful comic books, even if she was wonderfully written by the old gender traitor, I wouldn't be able to get the ambomination that was X-treme X-men out of my mind.

thumb down.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Citizen V
Bah.

Sage brings back memories of awful comic books, even if she was wonderfully written by the old gender traitor, I wouldn't be able to get the ambomination that was X-treme X-men out of my mind.

thumb down.

In all fairness you could say the same about Storm, Gambit, Psylocke and Bishop. stick out tongue

Newjak
In all fairness you could say the same about Storm, Gambit, Psylocke and Bishop. stick out tongue Maybe he will mhm

Citizen V
In all fairness you could say the same about Storm, Gambit, Psylocke and Bishop. stick out tongue

Yep, look what being on that team's done for them?

Storm = Concubine.
Gambit = Still Sucks.
Psylocke = Dead? Alive? Dead? I don't give a ****.
Bishop = Tool.

I'm glad Beast got off that sinking ship fast thumb up

ExodusCloak
Maybe he will mhm

Hopefully, if I had my way those four characters would meet the "Sacred Cow" very soon. Well maybe not Storm 'cause she's really popular and makes loads of money for marvel...but the rest are beyond help.

Yep, look what being on that team's done for them?

Storm = Concubine.
Gambit = Still Sucks.
Psylocke = Dead? Alive? Dead? I don't give a ****.
Bishop = Tool.

I'm glad Beast got off that sinking ship fast thumb up

Pretty much, Beast and Rogue managed to come out fine. Even Cannonball managed to escape.

Newjak
Hopefully, if I had my way those four characters would meet the "Sacred Cow" very soon. Well maybe not Storm 'cause she's really popular but the rest are beyond help. Maybe have Juggernaut kill them all shifty

Citizen V
Pretty much, Beast and Rogue managed to come out fine. Even Cannonball managed to escape.

I hate Rogue, she used to be pretty cool because she was an ex-villain that almost killed Ms.Marvel, then Gambit happened and she totally changed and became nothing but his play thing. Then now over in Adjectiveless she becomes leader of the team? I just don't see how Rogue gets to lead a team with Iceman on it. I really don't.

I'm glad that Cannonball's getting some of the love though, he's one of the few 90's mutants that I don't hate.

ExodusCloak
I hate Rogue, she used to be pretty cool because she was an ex-villain that almost killed Ms.Marvel, then Gambit happened and she totally changed and became nothing but his play thing. Then now over in Adjectiveless she becomes leader of the team? I just don't see how Rogue gets to lead a team with Iceman on it. I really don't.

I'm glad that Cannonball's getting some of the love though, he's one of the few 90's mutants that I don't hate.

True, I think Carey was trying to make her more independent though. The Gambit relationship not only defined her character but destroyed it. Making her leader of a group that mainly consisted of thugs was one way of making her more...*can't think of the word*...assertive? Course now I just think she's bordering Polaris insane.
Iceman could lead a team but he's too much of a class clown to hold the same kind of authority IMO. Though now that Mystique took advantage of him things might change.

pr1983
This does deserves its own thread.

Yes there is no longer a current and classic Juggernaut. They have become one and the same again and its good to see. The question is where does the Unstoppable go from here.

pretty much the only thing that wwh: x-men is notable for...

Juntai

before:

after:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1156/wwhxmen3dcp002324bd3.th.jpg In the first pic, look at the footing. Cain is actually quite a bit lower than Hulk is, making him seem shorter.

Validus
He's the still the Huggernaut to me god dammit!

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
OMG, SOLJER IS A SOCK OF XMEAT! durznuts shocklaugh soljer is xmeat ? hahahaha you made my day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.