Wonder Woman with her toys versus Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
This is the Darkseid that got his ass whupped by Superman, (but Superman was hanging out close to the surface of the sun for a constant powerup during that fight, so he did have a amping up)
versus: Wonder Woman, who has all of her gadgets except the godwave (basically anything she can get her hands on within 1 hr prep time). So she has her Aegis, tiara, lasso, bracelets, etc..

No BFR, who gets the win and why?

Soljer
She has her gauntlets, her sandals, her sword, her armor....hmmm.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Soljer
She has her gauntlets, her sandals, her sword, her armor....hmmm.

Everything except the god wave.

quanchi112
darkseid beats her senseless. its ww not superman. big diff. darks wins all day. she is nothing to him.

tjcoady
Originally posted by quanchi112
darkseid beats her senseless. its ww not superman. big diff. darks wins all day. she is nothing to him.

do you have ANY concept of how powerful amped wonder woman is?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
No Godwave then, Darkseid wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by tjcoady
do you have ANY concept of how powerful amped wonder woman is? yes but this is without the godwave, right. darkseid crushes her.

batdude123
Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If She has on her guantlets, Both of them, He's in trouble is she lands a finger. Too bad she will be reverted to clay before it happens.

Priest
DS would whip that ass even if Diana had the God Wave no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
DS would whip that ass even if Diana had the God Wave no expression

Um.. No.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um.. No.
why not, you've been boasting how DS stopped the GW when ares was wielding, remember nver?

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
why not, you've been boasting how DS stopped the GW when ares was wielding, remember nver?

Indeed - and Ares is a much more potent Godwave wielder than Wonder Woman.

Thing is, Darkseid used tech to do that.

Anywho - the only thing Diana has ever done with the godwave was amp up her physical stats a little. Darkseid would beat her regardless.

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
This is the Darkseid that got his ass whupped by Superman, (but Superman was hanging out close to the surface of the sun for a constant powerup during that fight, so he did have a amping up)
versus: Wonder Woman, who has all of her gadgets except the godwave (basically anything she can get her hands on within 1 hr prep time). So she has her Aegis, tiara, lasso, bracelets, etc..

No BFR, who gets the win and why?

Darkseid

Kurash
hasnt he one shotted her before?

Soljer
Originally posted by Kurash
hasnt he one shotted her before?

More than once, if I recall.

Validus
Are you guys serious? laughing out loud

WW with 10x strength and speed Vs Loeb Darkseid? He dies. Fast.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Are you guys serious? laughing out loud

WW with 10x strength and speed Vs Loeb Darkseid? He dies. Fast.

Everyone knows Loeb was sexist though.

Validus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Everyone knows Loeb was sexist though.
But this isn't Loeb WW.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
But this isn't Loeb WW.

hmm

quanchi112
darkseid beats her senseless. really ww doesnt stack up to darkseid at all outside any huge powerups.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Indeed - and Ares is a much more potent Godwave wielder than Wonder Woman.

Thing is, Darkseid used tech to do that.

Anywho - the only thing Diana has ever done with the godwave was amp up her physical stats a little. Darkseid would beat her regardless.

A LIL? Please show us why she would need to boost her stats a lil? She can put on the guantlets of atlas and become 20 times stronger. And she carries those around with her. Why would she need the Godwave to be boosted only a lil?

Soljer
A LIL? Please show us why she would need to boost her stats a lil? She can put on the guantlets of atlas and become 20 times stronger. And she carries those around with her. Why would she need the Godwave to be boosted only a lil?

So throw down some scans, let's see what she did with the Godwave that was so impressive?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So throw down some scans, let's see what she did with the Godwave that was so impressive?

She beat a being whom she couldn't have beaten with her guantlets. The power was so much that her body would burn out and destroy itself. The guantlets NEVEr increased her power that much to threaten to destroy her own body.

Soljer
She beat a being whom she couldn't have beaten with her guantlets. The power was so much that her body would burn out and destroy itself. The guantlets NEVEr increased her power that much to threaten to destroy her own body.

But, still, all it did was amp her stats a bit?

Thanks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But, still, all it did was amp her stats a bit?

Thanks.

Show me on panel it saying it amped her stats a lil bit. For now you are giving an opinion that has NO FOUNDATION. The guantlets of atlas increase her power by twenty. If all she needed was a lil bit of ampage, she could have put one on. And it's obvious the God wave amped her far beyond 20 times her power, as it was going to destroy her. Your opinion means a "lil Bit" when you have nothing to base it off of.

Symmetric Chaos
Show me on panel it saying it amped her stats a lil bit. For now you are giving an opinion that has NO FOUNDATION. The guantlets of atlas increase her power by twenty. If all she needed was a lil bit of ampage, she could have put one on. And it's obvious the God wave amped her far beyond 20 times her power, as it was going to destroy her. Your opinion means a "lil Bit" when you have nothing to base it off of.

Can you show that it did anything but amp her stats?

Because without that you have no basis where as Soljer would have . . . just about every panel of the fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can you show that it did anything but amp her stats?

Because without that you have no basis where as Soljer would have . . . just about every panel of the fight.

I ahve every basis. If she only needed to be amped a lil, then she could have put on one of the guantlets. Let's not forget that the Gods gave her the Godwave as a joke if you will. It was going to burn her out. You'd have to be a really biased, or just trying to irk me, if you think it only amped her a lil bit. The evidence is on my side.

Symmetric Chaos
I ahve every basis. If she only needed to be amped a lil, then she could have put on one of the guantlets. Let's not forget that the Gods gave her the Godwave as a joke if you will. It was going to burn her out. You'd have to be a really biased, or just trying to irk me, if you think it only amped her a lil bit. The evidence is on my side.

So even though she never did anything except become stronger and faster you feel that the evidence supports you claim that she gained some wide array of fantasical powers?

Wonderful.

Soljer
You're arguing over what I mean by a bit and what you interpret as a bit.

I'm saying that ALL it did was amp her stats. To what extent doesn't matter - all it did was amp her stats.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So even though she never did anything except become stronger and faster you feel that the evidence supports you claim that she gained some wide array of fantasical powers?

Wonderful.

Actually what did I say? I was refuting his she was amped a " Lil". Where did you get the statement that I said she got a wide array of fantastic powers? please enlighten and show me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're arguing over what I mean by a bit and what you interpret as a bit.

I'm saying that ALL it did was amp her stats. To what extent doesn't matter - all it did was amp her stats.

actually it did give her some kind of other power. Which is how she beat him. It was some wierd cosmic thing that i have no explaination for.

Symmetric Chaos
Actually what did I say? I was refuting his she was amped a " Lil". Where did you get the statement that I said she got a wide array of fantastic powers? please enlighten and show me.

A misunderstanding on my part then.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A misunderstanding on my part then.

NP.

gogogadgetgo

Wonderful.

actually it did give her some kind of other power. Which is how she beat him. It was some wierd cosmic thing that i have no explaination for.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

lol

But thats true. It didn't make any sort of sense though. She beat the stuffing out of him and then went all new age and merged him with the universe or something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

you do realize, that at that point, I hadn't talked about any extra powers of hers. I was only talking about the lvl of power she recieved. We just got our communication crossed. He was saying amped her stats basically. But then I remembered that she got some wierd cosmic power and that is how she won. But thanks for letting me know you are paying that much attention to what I say. Good to know you care.

gogogadgetgo
you do realize, that at that point, I hadn't talked about any extra powers of hers. I was only talking about the lvl of power she recieved. We just got our communication crossed. He was saying amped her stats basically. But then I remembered that she got some wierd cosmic power and that is how she won. But thanks for letting me know you are paying that much attention to what I say. Good to know you care.

yup...but i just couldnt resist stick out tongue
all in clean fun big grin

peace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.