planet hulk with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
superman has been pulled into the great portal and has landed weakend on sakaar now enslaved and force to be a gladiator fresh from the maw the red cape must now face the green scar and his warbound in the great arena (note this fight takes place right before the surfer battle, we'll say sups has been on sakaar as long as hulk has)

hulkcpbifiussjf
hmmmmmmm this is before hulk starts to become over twice as strong at base strength but if supes is also fighting hulks fighters supes will lose
1 on 1 idk cause it depends on how mad hulk gets n if he has his armor on

Hannibal-Lector
wut powers is supes left with, i mean ss was reduced to a fraction of strength and durability right? wuts supes left with

Soljer
He's been on Sakaar as long as the Hulk has - assuming that Sakaar has a sun that's approximately the same size as the one near earth, and said sun is approximately the same distance away, Superman'd be back at full power by now. He curbs the Hulk and the entire planet 10/10.

shksprtx
Here's hoping Sakaar has a yellow sun...otherwise, after Hulk is done you'd have to carry Supes home in a bucket...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
He's been on Sakaar as long as the Hulk has - assuming that Sakaar has a sun that's approximately the same size as the one near earth, and said sun is approximately the same distance away, Superman'd be back at full power by now. He curbs the Hulk and the entire planet 10/10.

Hulk would just flex his muscles and change it into a red sun.

END GAME no expression

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
He's been on Sakaar as long as the Hulk has - assuming that Sakaar has a sun that's approximately the same size as the one near earth, and said sun is approximately the same distance away, Superman'd be back at full power by now. He curbs the Hulk and the entire planet 10/10. the sun is orange and sakaar is further away from the sun that earth is from sol so i'm not sure he would be up to full power

let's just say he's still weakend and left with only his base powers

strength reduced
durabilty reduced
hover
limited x ray vision

shksprtx
Originally posted by lando005
the sun is orange and sakaar is further away from the sun that earth is from sol so i'm not sure he would be up to full power

strength reduced
durabilty reduced
hover
limited x ray vision

Under those conditions, Hulk should mop the floor with him.

lando005
Originally posted by shksprtx
Under those conditions, Hulk should mop the floor with him. well that's just an idea i have no idea how depowered he would ba at that point 'm cool with him having all his powers by then but just at the same reduced levels as hulk

shksprtx
well that's just an idea i have no idea how depowered he would ba at that point 'm cool with him having all his powers by then but just at the same reduced levels as hulk

How badly depowered was Hulk? Was he still Class 100 base strength? Not sure as I haven't gotten around to reading planet hulk yet...

Even then, Hulk's rage-amping should make him more than a match for an equally depowered Kal-el, since the distant orange sun will not likely help Supes too much...

I think...

sad

lando005
How badly depowered was Hulk? Was he still Class 100 base strength? Not sure as I haven't gotten around to reading planet hulk yet...

Even then, Hulk's rage-amping should make him more than a match for an equally depowered Kal-el, since the distant orange sun will not likely help Supes too much...

I think...

sad hulk was still class 100 about mid-high tierish depending on how you rank i have the hard cover for planet hulk so i got all the extra info on it from what i gather the sun could pass for a light orange to a yellowish sun i called it orange because the edge around the sun seemed more orange to me and in comparison to our solar system sakaar is a little futher out than venus would be from the sun

shksprtx
hulk was still class 100 about mid-high tierish depending on how you rank i have the hard cover for planet hulk so i got all the extra info on it from what i gather the sun could pass for a light orange to a yellowish sun i called it orange because the edge around the sun seemed more orange to me and in comparison to our solar system sakaar is a little futher out than venus would be from the sun

Hmmmmmm...makes this a much more even battle then. Assuming Supes has strength and durability roughly equal to Hulk's at the time of the battle, but limited flight and vision powers, I think this could go either way...

lando005
Hmmmmmm...makes this a much more even battle then. Assuming Supes has strength and durability roughly equal to Hulk's at the time of the battle, but limited flight and vision powers, I think this could go either way... yea but a fight like this is more on hulk's turf

lets say he has hv too but also depowered as well as his speed

shksprtx
yea but a fight like this is more on hulk's turf

lets say he has hv too but also depowered as well as his speed

Wait...I just re-checked the original post. If Supes has to take on Hulk AND the Warbound, he's toast.

lando005
Wait...I just re-checked the original post. If Supes has to take on Hulk AND the Warbound, he's toast. alright alright i'll make it a 1 on 1 fight ok

SevenShackles
the sun is orange and sakaar is further away from the sun that earth is from sol so i'm not sure he would be up to full power

strength reduced
durabilty reduced
hover
limited x ray vision

hulk rips his limbs off and feeds it to the brood.

lando005
*********OFFICAL POST RECONT***************

superman is fighting hulk one on one

he has all of his classic powers but they are depowered to the same state hulk is in

superman is enslaved with a obediance disk implanted in him

he's wearing gladiator armor and has a shield and a spear

hulk has his normal gladiator stuff a shield and battle axe

SevenShackles
*********OFFICAL POST RECONT***************

superman is fighting hulk one on one

he has all of his classic powers but they are depowered to the same state hulk is in

superman is enslaved with a obediance disk implanted in him

he's wearing gladiator armor and has a shield and a spear

hulk has his normal gladiator stuff a shield and battle axe

well that pisses me off.. hulk is a bigger target than superman so easier to hit but if he gets in close enough to use his spear i see hulk rushing in and doing some serious damage to superman.
battle takes longer but hulk wins. and again.. feeds his bodyparts to brood.

Soljer
Meh, even at half power, Superman'd be way too fast for the Hulk to hit. erm.

llagrok
They would never enslave superman!

hulkcpbifiussjf
nah hulk coould track him he has hominhg powers n before the surfer fight he was still 100 but at the end of planet hulk he's like 200 or more
supes would lose if he didn't get hulk out real quick

Magee
Even if Superman had his power cut in half, strength, speed etc he could still pull the win on Hulk. He would still be crazy fast and stronger than Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
They would never enslave superman!

They enslaved Surfer.

lando005
Originally posted by llagrok
They would never enslave superman! sure they would the same way they did surfer

lando005
Originally posted by Magee
Even if Superman had his power cut in half, strength, speed etc he could still pull the win on Hulk. He would still be crazy fast and stronger than Hulk. i think strength wise they would be even

lando005
in all seriousness though we have hulk wo was betraied by his friends force through hard ships and had everything he fought to earn destroyed in a blast

penance formally speed ball who is soley responsible for all those deaths in stamford the guilt of which would probably be enough to crush a man

and spider-man who despite all his hardships through out life hasn't had it this bad his worst nightmare is now reality and he stands to loose the only 2 people left in his life that matter to him and he has only himself to blame

lando005
i posted that in another thread.... how the heck did that get here?

lando005
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.