WWH vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
I know these WWH threads are gettin out of control lately, but I thought this would be a pretty good fight.

carver9
wwh

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Kurash
I know these WWH threads are gettin out of control lately...

...yet you made another thread.

thumb up

Btw, the Main Man wins this one.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007

thumb up

By spitting the Hulk to death.

Citizen V
Lobo destroys him.

SnazzySmurph

thumb up
Lolzorz.

Oh, and yeah, Lobo wins. Duh.

Kurash

thumb up

i thought this would actually be a decent fight, not some "HUC VS. THANOS!!"

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH

quanchi112
Originally posted by Citizen V
Lobo destroys him. other way around. ww hulk for the win.

Priest
Hulk wins.
he stoped the juggernaut he's stonger.

Hercules
Originally posted by Priest
Hulk wins.
he stoped the juggernaut he's stonger.

Please, please tell me you're joking! sad

Otherwise...MY GOD THEY GOT PRIEST WE ARE ALL DOOMED! nuts

snoopdogg
The Main Man wins here.

Citizen V
Originally posted by quanchi112
other way around. ww hulk for the win.

Go read Lobo's respect thread, then come back and apologize.

You obviously haven't read many Lobo books, have you? WWH isn't shit compared to Lobo, Hulk'll get his head kicked in by Sentry and we'll all go home. Lobo? He killed his entire planet, for fun.

Hulk doesn't compare, he's a cheap man's Lobo.

Hercules
Originally posted by Citizen V
Go read Lobo's respect thread, then come back and apologize.

You obviously haven't read many Lobo books, have you? WWH isn't shit compared to Lobo, Hulk'll get his head kicked in by Sentry and we'll all go home. Lobo? He killed his entire planet, for fun.

Hulk doesn't compare, he's a cheap man's Lobo.

You know, there is a good chance he will come back with "Wolverine beat Lobo"... sick

Priest
Originally posted by Hercules
Please, please tell me you're joking! sad

Otherwise...MY GOD THEY GOT PRIEST WE ARE ALL DOOMED! nuts
seriously the only advantage that lobo has is speed.
No one has ever stopped classic Juggeranut other than a apmed Hulk.
this current hulk stopped the new juggernaut(back to classic levels). His strength, and regeneration powers are through the roof.
and he pawned Wolverine who beat lobo!!!! stick out tongue

Hercules
seriously the only advantage that lobo has is speed.
No one has ever stopped classic Juggeranut other than a apmed Hulk.
this current hulk stopped the new juggernaut(back to classic levels). His strength, and regeneration powers are through the roof.
and he pawned Wolverine who beat lobo!!!! stick out tongue

I have only one response to this...

MY GOD THEY GOT PRIEST WE ARE ALL DOOMED! nuts

Priest

haha, i'm a little biased embarrasment

Soljer
And the Hulk never stopped current Juggernaut. erm.

Kurash
Originally posted by Soljer

you beat me to it, it didnt seem like he stopped him, just propeled him in a sense

TricksterPriest

WHAT HE SAID! durznuts

Priest
they didn't stalemate for a while?
hulk ended the fight by out smarting Cain.

janus77
Hulk held Juggernaut in place, for a moment or two. and that was without getting really angry. he then let the juggernaut shoot, like a wind-up toy car, patting him on the back for an extra boost smile

Soljer
they didn't stalemate for a while?
hulk ended the fight by out smarting Cain.

They stalemated in a fight - Juggernaut wasn't stopped as he was with War Hulk.

Priest
They stalemated in a fight - Juggernaut wasn't stopped as he was with War Hulk.
so the Hulk was moving back against cain's momentum? confused

Soljer
so the Hulk was moving back against cain's momentum? confused

Uhhh...yes?

TwilightPrince
Isn't Lobo is Immortal?

Battlehammer
well juggernaut got stomped when eh frist attacked hulk, but now with his old powers back he looked like he was winning

Priest
Uhhh...yes?
i dont see it, reallly erm

Soljer
Check the scan. The panel that shows a close up of their feet. Figure it out.

Priest
Check the scan. The panel that shows a close up of their feet. Figure it out.
i know im lookin at it now, but really, the hulk and both juggernaut feet are both arced.
i scan mearly is supposed to dipicted how the foundation of the mansion is crumbling.
also hulk sounded pretty damn cokey on the same panel, i don't he'll be talking like that if Juggy was over powering him. erm

Soljer
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/wwh_juggs4.jpg

See the large pile of rubble behind the Hulk's foot? That's because he's getting pushed back.

Besides that;
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/wwh_juggs5.jpg

The Hulk specifically says that he didn't stop the Juggernaut, more or less.

The Hulk is getting over-powered, and he displays a little more tactics than he used to be capable of.

TricksterPriest

See the large pile of rubble behind the Hulk's foot? That's because he's getting pushed back.

Besides that;

The Hulk is getting over-powered, and he displays a little more tactics than he used to be capable of.

yes Hulk was capable of taking wins from Juggernaut, just not in a slugfest if Juggernaut has his full power.

However, Lobo is a much tougher opponent. Supes level strength, speed, godly healing factor, immortality, all the insane weapons lobo carries on him and in his bike.

Kurash
anyone know roughly how fast lobo goes?

Soljer
anyone know roughly how fast lobo goes?

Really? As fast as he wants to. Lobo is usually kind of a joke character.

janus77

Besides that;

not really.
the pile is just one scan and since Juggernaut was coming at Hulk, it's natural that he'd be staggered a moment, but if you look at the panels, they're stationary, juggernaut's not forced hulk back - unlike the distance that passed when juggernaut faught war hulk.

it's just a standstill until Hulk suckers juggernaut.

Soljer
...The panels are standstill?

No shit! Last I checked, none of my comics show motion, they can only depict it the best they can with still photographs.

The grooves that the Hulk's feet began to make, and the pile of rubble behind the Hulk's arched foot depict just that.

HereComesRandal
does huc get a hairdryer?

TricksterPriest
Really? As fast as he wants to. Lobo is usually kind of a joke character.

Case in point: Lobo kills Rob Liefield.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobovsliefeld.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobovsliefeld1.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobovsliefeld2.jpg

Hannibal-Lector

Besides that;

Wow didnt notice that, i thought they were squared off which slightly angered me at first but good eyes (talking about the rubble behind foot part) Yeah but WWH is MUCH smarter than juggy so we got wut we got...

ne ways id so Lobos but WWH would definitly get a few victories in depending on the multiple tactics he tries

CaptainStoic
This fight will go on for a little while but Lobo will lose, the Hulk will always be able to surpass him in all ways except maybe speed. Lobo can jump to the point of flying, well so can the Hulk. Lobo can regenerate, so can the Hulk. Lobo can use an 18 wheeler like a Baseball Player uses a bat.... hmmmm.... The Hulk just held a planet together. Lobo can use large guns, so can the Hulk.... etc. If anyone is copying anyone here it's Lobo copying the Hulk remember who was created first. The only thing DC did not do was give Lobo infinite strength potentials. They made it so that the more he drinks, the more dangerous he gets. Back to Infinite strength potentials though. This is where the Hulk would whip his ass. The Hulk isn't a slouch in combat either just ask all of his victims on the planet that named him Champ and King. If the Hulk was on Lobo's planet, he could kill them too but that seems more retarded than Hulk smash... as in why did Lobo do that??? Remember one thing the Hulk is Dr. Bruce Banner as well, and is respected for his intellect by people like Tony Stark, and Reed Richards. What will Lobo do when he becomes dwarfed in the strength department? Oh I know he'll be knocked the hell out, like the time he went up against Superman when he wasn't holding back. Oh! yeah that was when Eclipso was in Superman's body, and no he wasn't amping Clark's strength, he was just removing his tendency to pull his punches, and from what I saw Lobo was one shotted by him. the Hulk would do the same.

Hercules
i know im lookin at it now, but really, the hulk and both juggernaut feet are both arced.
i scan mearly is supposed to dipicted how the foundation of the mansion is crumbling.
also hulk sounded pretty damn cokey on the same panel, i don't he'll be talking like that if Juggy was over powering him. erm

No, he right, look at the panel with just their feet, the rubble is in front of Juggy's feet but behind Hulk's.

Indicating that Juggys is ploughing forward through the Ground and Hulk is going back, looks to me like Juggy is moving just very, very slowly as Hulks strength his slowing him down considerably.

DEVILHULK
I know these WWH threads are gettin out of control lately, but I thought this would be a pretty good fight.

laughing

WWH 10/10

llagrok
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
laughing

WWH 10/10

dur

A panel in 52 makes it look like Lobo is actually flying, I'll go upload it later on. Either way, Lobo ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.