Heroes Sub-Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoo
We already have Raz's approval of a Heroes sub-forum, but now it's up to the TV Forum community. If we have enough support, Raz will make our dreams come true and give us a place to run wild with threads about Heroes.

Character threads, for respect and/or dislike.
Episode threads, for reviews and previews.
Theories, for...theories.
Heroes web-comic discussion, from the NBC site.
Image threads, be it wallpapers or avatar images.
Plus many more...

So, do we have your support?

Ness
i love heroes

count me in

Tattoo
Just noticed my poll question is missing "have" in between "Heroes" and "it's". embarrasment

kayakat
heroes Rulez! definitely count me in!

Piggle Humsy
Yeah the popularity of Heroes should see this sub forum do well.
I approve yes

and as long as people don't post spoilers in their titles and actually put the word SPOILER in it then it shouldn't alienate viewers who are behind in other countries.

thumbup

Tattoo
For those who vote against, can you at least post why you're against said forum? We need to hear from both sides.

Strangelove
Yes. We need one. We also should de-subforum-ize the two that we have.

Entity
Definitely want a Heroes Sub Forum.
Agreed 100%

Tattoo
Originally posted by Strangelove
Yes. We need one. We also should de-subforum-ize the two that we have.

I disagree about Smallville, it's still going strong.

However, the LOST sub-forum only gets posts in the main L O S T thread.

Saxondale
Good plan

Vera21
Count me in.

S_D_J
yes

A show this popular should have it's own subforum

I just hope it continues strong next season

how many votes would be enough?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Tattoo
I disagree about Smallville, it's still going strong.

However, the LOST sub-forum only gets posts in the main L O S T thread. fair enough

Tattoo
Any other comments?

Does anyone have any suggestions on threads we might see in the Heroes forum?

Tattoo
Straight from the Big Giant Head himself:

Originally posted by Raz
I've given notice to the Lost forum about its move to the TV forum.

In the next few days, I'll move the threads from there and change it to the Heroes forum.

Thanks for all the support my fellow Heroes.

Captain REX
Suggestion on threads...

I already named the social thread, of course. That you know.

There will most likely be threads dedicated to each Hero (with or without powers, regardless, Mr. Bennet rocks out loud), as well as threads meant for chattering about theories on upcoming plotlines, who will do what, etc.

Tattoo
I propose we have a thread for each new episode, made right after the previous episode airs, reminding everyone when it's on, the synopsis of the episode, and then once it airs we can use it for talking about what happened. Spoilers will be involved.

S_D_J
I'm just waiting for the inevitable "if you had a superpower, what would it be?" thread laughing

I agree with both, a social thread, threads dedicated to each episode, appreciation threads for every character/actor, and a News thread as well big grin

and let's not forget, the webcomics, all viral webpages (such as the Hanna gitelman blog), the game (I hope it doesn't suck) and any other merchandise

RoguePw25
Yeah Heroes is really popular so you all have my support for a sub-forum. (kind of late on this but oh well)

Yeah, a thread for each episode of course. ::

sithsaber408
I voted yes.

Heroes PwNz.

I missed the last 2 episodes from the last season, so I need to go get the DVDs before the new one starts.

Raz
It's here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.