Wonder Woman vs Superman-Boxing Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Ok so WW and Supes sign up for a JLA sponsored boxing match at the JLA Watchtower(with the proceeds going to charity). Since there are TV camera's filming it both of them forgo the use of superspeed to make sure everyone gets a show.

Who takes it?

Soljer
Superman. Forgoing the use of super speed doesn't mean he has to sit there and take punches. As long as Diana plays by the rules, too, he can always stay just a bit faster than her.

Not to mention his superior strength and durability. The only thing that gives her a chance in a real fight are her weapons - which you conveniently took away.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman. Forgoing the use of super speed doesn't mean he has to sit there and take punches. As long as Diana plays by the rules, too, he can always stay just a bit faster than her.

Not to mention his superior strength and durability. The only thing that gives her a chance in a real fight are her weapons - which you conveniently took away.
Well there's no superspeed at all, so the only real speed difference would be the difference between a well built male and a well built female. And I see it being at least somewhat close due to WW's superior skill. I mean, she may be limited to boxing but that doesn't mean that her skills won't be an asset as far as things like bobbing and weaving and the accuracy and speed of her punches.

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well there's no superspeed at all, so the only real speed difference would be the difference between a well built male and a well built female. And I see it being at least somewhat close due to WW's superior skill. I mean, she may be limited to boxing but that doesn't mean that her skills won't be an asset as far as things like bobbing and weaving and the accuracy and speed of her punches.

All her great boxing skill isn't going to surpass Superman's superior strength and durability.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
All her great boxing skill isn't going to surpass Superman's superior strength and durability.

Superior strength? Durability? He sure as hell seems as durable as she is when it comes to getting the shit knocked out of him. To which she can do. As he can do her.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superior strength? Durability? He sure as hell seems as durable as she is when it comes to getting the shit knocked out of him. To which she can do. As he can do her. we are talking about superman. u have openly admitted to hating this character. this clouds ur judgment in my opinion. supes wins this all day against ww. she has no chance.

its like evander vs tyson. sure tyson made it interesting but could never win. just like ww could make it interesting but could never win here.

The Great Galen
I cant believe im actually indulging on this topic...but just so theres no confusion heres how it goes down. Under her own power Diana doesnt stand a chance agaisnt supes. The only way she could ever be considered a contender is with the aid of her weapons which even then still has him taking the majority fairly easily. Plus, if there going at the speeds of a well built male and a well built female...he still owns her brtutally since in the world of combat sports its pretty much male>>>female. Hey I luv WW too, but putting her in a boxing ring with supes with no weapons(which by the way is the only way she'll do any real damage) is pretty much a death sentence.

Priest
Superman opens a can of whooop assss

Hercules
Originally posted by quanchi112
we are talking about superman. u have openly admitted to hating this character. this clouds ur judgment in my opinion. supes wins this all day against ww. she has no chance.

its like evander vs tyson. sure tyson made it interesting but could never win. just like ww could make it interesting but could never win here.

Comparing Superman to Holyfield and Wonderwoman to Tyson is a bad analogy.

Evander was a light heavy who moved up and hadn't the punching power of Tyson, although he was more skilled.

Evander sounds more like Wonderwoman in this fight to me.

Although Tyson in his prime would have beaten the hell out of Evander...

gogogadgetgo
superman with an uppercut for the ko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.