Dark Claw Vs Wolverine and batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwilightPrince
Dark claw gets one day to prepare Batman and wolverine go into the fight blind and Blood lust is on.

Who wins the epic battle?

jinzin
Darkclaw didn't have anywhere near the healing factor of Wolverine nor the intelligence of batman from all appearances.. he loses.

TwilightPrince
Actually that is not true is is the best of both batman and Wolverine so that would make him as smart as batman and as ruthless as Wolverine so I give this fight to dark Claw.

Battlehammer
he not that best of both he a mix of both.

he actaully not as durable nor as skilled as logan.

His healing is also weaker.

He not as intelligent as batman either

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bruce/Howlett ftw.

TwilightPrince
He is a master of 127 major martial arts and has a genius level IQ I am not sure about his healing factor but he also has a day prep with will give him enough time to figure out how to beat both of his opponents

Battlehammer
Originally posted by TwilightPrince
He is a master of 127 major martial arts and has a genius level IQ I am not sure about his healing factor but he also has a day prep with will give him enough time to figure out how to beat both of his opponents
when was it even stated he knows 127 styes not that it matters wolverine knows more

TwilightPrince
I checking wiki for this

Battlehammer
wiki is not fact it a bunch of bullshit most of the time

TwilightPrince
It has never really been wrong in the comic book area or atleast that I know of.

Battlehammer
yes it has many many times. Use wiki as evidence is a bad idea. It not fact it jsut some crap some one wrote.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
when was it even stated he knows 127 styes not that it matters wolverine knows more

really...let me guess, wolverine knows 128 styles?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
really...let me guess, wolverine knows 128 styles?
Logan supose to have mastered every known style on the planet and then some........

he also knows 13 styles unknown to any other but him and his master

TwilightPrince
Do you have the Dark Claw comics and is not where do you get your evidence?

Battlehammer
Do you have the Dark Claw comics and is not where do you get your evidence?
ive read them and I think I own one or two.

I have never seen a single thing that puts him on batmans level of intel or Logans level or healing factor.

Nor was he ever stated to know 127 styles to my knowledge

TwilightPrince
I mind as well buy the comics I tried to prolong it but I guess I can't anymore.

jinzin
Actually that is not true is is the best of both batman and Wolverine so that would make him as smart as batman and as ruthless as Wolverine so I give this fight to dark Claw.

It is true read the Amalgam comic. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.