The Mighty Thor Vs Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
No BFR allowed, and Thor cannot lose his Uru hammer.

King_Mungi
You took away his hammer? Oh good lord.

Darkseid in a stomp

Priest
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
What the f**k?

Hercules

Cannot lose or cannot use???

Thor can't lose his hammer seeing as it always returns to him...but if you're saying cannot use?

Dear God man, do you just hate Thor or what? sad

Sandai Kitetsu
His hammer can't be taken away from him.

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Darkseid in a stomp

Cannot LOSE - not cannot use.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Darkseid in a stomp

Doesn't really matter. He's gonna lose 10/10 regardless of whether he can't lose or use his hammer. stick out tongue Darkseid, easily.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Doesn't really matter. He's gonna lose 10/10 regardless of whether he can't lose or use his hammer. stick out tongue Darkseid, easily. You wanna explain how?

TricksterPriest
You wanna explain how?

superpoke If you even have to ask, you don't know Darkseid. 313 Go read his respect thread, Darkseid beat the LSH.

Sandai Kitetsu
superpoke If you even have to ask, you don't know Darkseid. 313 Go read his respect thread, Darkseid beat the LSH. Right. . .Anyway, thor wins.

Priest
Doesn't really matter. He's gonna lose 10/10 regardless of whether he can't lose or use his hammer. stick out tongue Darkseid, easily.
**** that, thor has the odin power!!!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Priest
**** that, thor has the odin power!!! http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Darkseidownsall.png

Soljer
Odin > Darkseid.

Thor with the Odin Power > Odin.

shifty.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Odin < Darkseid

Thor with the Odin Power > Odin.

shifty.

Fixed. And Thor hasn't shown he's more powerful than his father right now.

Soljer

You know your opinion on Darkseid and on Apocalypse counts for dick around here.

Sandai Kitetsu
Fixed.

barker

Priest
and DS hasent shown more power than Odin erm

TricksterPriest
You know your opinion on Darkseid and on Apocalypse counts for dick around here.

Doesn't mean I'm not right. vin

masterbruce
Seems like Trickster hopped off the perenial loser Apoc to a slightly more credible villain in Darkseid.

gogogadgetgo
the most powerful gods usually comeback first when they go byebye
since its thor who cameback first and not odin, as of now, id have to say that current thor is now more powerful than his father odin. until of course it is stated or shown in his new seires that he is not..

we'll see in issue three when he goes up against iron man. he should be able to brush off iron man like he was nothing. but if he has a hardtime, meh...that would mean he's back to his classic self

Soljer
Certainly doesn't help. Especially when you aren't.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
the most powerful gods usually comeback first when they go byebye
since its thor who cameback first and not odin, as of now, id have to say that current thor is now more powerful than his father odin. until of course it is stated or shown in his new seires that he is not..

we'll see in issue three when he goes up against iron man. he should be able to brush off iron man like he was nothing. but if he has a hardtime, meh...that would mean he's back to his classic self

Ummm, Classic Thor wouldn't have any trouble with Iron Man either...... nosweat

Soljer: you can't seriously think Thor stands a chance against Darkseid. whatdur

Soljer

Soljer: you can't seriously think Thor stands a chance against Darkseid. whatdur

Did I say that Thor did?

I said that ODIN is Darkseid's superior.

gogogadgetgo

classic avengers thor would.. stick out tongue

Validus
Originally posted by masterbruce
Seems like Trickster hopped off the perenial loser Apoc to a slightly more credible villain in Darkseid.
Keyword there? Slightly.

batdude123
*sigh*

Whoever decided to make Darkseid such a pansy nowadays should be dick-whipped by Jack Kirby's corpse.

masterbruce
Originally posted by batdude123
*sigh*

Whoever decided to make Darkseid such a pansy nowadays should be dick-whipped by Jack Kirby's corpse.

darkseid would be pretty imposing were it not for the constant and unremitting PWN3ge by Superman

quanchi112
darkseid should win this.

batdude123
My statement doesn't change.

nvrbeenwthagirl

We dont' need his opinion. DS creates alternate universe with his omega. Granny goodness beat the entire pantheon of Greek Gods, including the skyfather athena. DS is far superior to granny. DS kills Thor with great ease. As easily as he waved his hand and beat an amped Firestorm and Orion.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
We dont' need his opinion. DS creates alternate universe with his omega. Granny goodness beat the entire pantheon of Greek Gods, including the skyfather athena. DS is far superior to granny. DS kills Thor with great ease. As easily as he waved his hand and beat an amped Firestorm and Orion.

I wasn't implying that Thor had a shot here. Dunno where you got that from. erm.

King Kandy
Originally posted by masterbruce
Weren't you the one who said Apocalypse would beat Thanos 10/10?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wasn't implying that Thor had a shot here. Dunno where you got that from. erm.

Just maing sure that it's known that his opinion is a valid one. As is most everyone here. MOST everyone. big grin

Soljer
Just maing sure that it's known that his opinion is a valid one. As is most everyone here. MOST everyone. big grin

His opinion really isn't though. His opinion is like Quanchi's in Thanos threads. erm.

Quite invalid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
His opinion really isn't though. His opinion is like Quanchi's in Thanos threads. erm.

Quite invalid.

I'd say

Thanos threads
Galactus Threads
new Gods Threads
and Marvel Cosmic threads.

And Trick doesn't really seem that biased to me. at least he doesn't say stuff like, nuh uh, My guy is cooler and would beat the crap out of so and so. he gives some reasoning. That is what we are here to do.

Soljer
I'd say

Thanos threads
Galactus Threads
new Gods Threads

And Trick doesn't really seem that biased to me. at least he doesn't say stuff like, nuh uh, My guy is cooler and would beat the crap out of so and so. he gives some reasoning. That is what we are here to do.

That's exactly what trickster does in Darkseid threads.

"Nuh uh! Darkseid is way more powerful *posts dumb-shit-edited picture of Darkseid*."

nvrbeenwthagirl

"Nuh uh! Darkseid is way more powerful *posts dumb-shit-edited picture of Darkseid*."

LOL. The point is, DS did do the feat. it's not a note worhty feat in my mind. But never the less, it was performed.

Symmetric Chaos

Seems valid to me.

TricksterPriest
I'd say

Thanos threads
Galactus Threads
new Gods Threads

Thanks Nvr. thumb up

Soljer: I could post scans, but I'm lazy. 2nd, Darkseid's respect thread is huge and I don't like having to drag it out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanks Nvr. thumb up

Soljer: I could post scans, but I'm lazy. 2nd, Darkseid's respect thread is huge and I don't like having to drag it out.

it's not even updated. We need a new gods respect thread. Granny Goodness pwned ALL of the greek gods including the skymother athena. and she killed circe. and DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Granny.

quanchi112
it's not even updated. We need a new gods respect thread. Granny Goodness pwned ALL of the greek gods including the skymother athena. and she killed circe. and DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Granny. i cant wait to read how the new gods die.

going to be quite the good read i suspect.

quanchi112

Quite invalid. why cuz i think thanos could defeat darkseid which he would and most certainly can.

thanos lays out the beyonder and people act like i overrate thanos.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
i cant wait to read how the new gods die.

going to be quite the good read i suspect.

It prolly won't be as good when DC brings them back in thier new and more powerful forms. Bet you didn't know that. cool

quanchi112
It prolly won't be as good when DC brings them back in thier new and more powerful forms. Bet you didn't know that. cool yes i want them as powerful as can be so they can just die. id rather them be more powerful than ever to get their asses handed to them. makes it more fun.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes i want them as powerful as can be so they can just die. id rather them be more powerful than ever to get their asses handed to them. makes it more fun.

wink

Like when Thanos was uber powerful and got killed by that weakling drax, that was fun.

quanchi112
Like when Thanos was uber powerful and got killed by that weakling drax, that was fun. plot device +cheapshot=thanos death. without the two together thanos would have stomped him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
plot device +cheapshot=thanos death. without the two together thanos would have stomped him.

Hmm, sounds like somethign I said about DS and doomsday awhile ago. To which you just wouldn't listen. So just like you, i'm not listening. Thanos got killed by a weakling. Thanos got caught slipping with his dumb ass. he knew drax could kill him and got caught off gaurd. So much for the prep king.

quanchi112
Hmm, sounds like somethign I said about DS and doomsday awhile ago. To which you just wouldn't listen. So just like you, i'm not listening. Thanos got killed by a weakling. Thanos got caught slipping with his dumb ass. he knew drax could kill him and got caught off gaurd. So much for the prep king. how can anyone prep for a cheapshot. it ceases to be a cheapshot if ur ready for it.

ds engaged doomsday and landed the first blow. thanos never engaged drax. if he would have and turned around talking trash it wouldnt be a cheapshot. but since thanos never engaged drax it remains a cheapshot while in hunter and prey darkseid was just an idiot.

stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
This user is on ignore.

quanchi112
back to the topic at hand here. thor still loses to darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.