The least intelligent rant to which I have *ever* been exposed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Title: Motherf*cking humanists.

Now you too have suffered the deaths of a hundred million neurons crying out for respite.

She has also written the following:

She's also in favor of pedophilia. Kids who are around ten-years-old should be "making their own choices" and having sex if they want to. It's the parents' faults for making choices for the children and discouraging them from having sex before it's legal.

Bardock42
"And yes. I WOULD be happier scampering about in the woods. I wouldn't have to deal with these moronic ****WITS then."

Well, the thing is that is really easy to achieve, which makes me believe it's all talk and no walk. Loser.

Though I agree with the second thing.

King Kandy
I have never seen such stupidity.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by FeceMan

Now you too have suffered the deaths of a hundred million neurons crying out for respite.

She's also in favor of pedophilia. Kids who are around ten-years-old should be "making their own choices" and having sex if they want to. It's the parents' faults for making choices for the children and discouraging them from having sex before it's legal. Hippy f*cking enviromentalist f@ggot. If she wants to live in the f*cking woods so f*cking much, why not f*cking go there!? Friggin hypocrite. Why is it "bad" for us to eat meat, but she probably finds it perfectly fine for a f*cking shark to eat a human. Who the hell said that shit!?

King Kandy
Who is this person?

Lana
Okay, I'm really curious as to where you found that rant...because wow.

Naz
...no expression

dadudemon
no expression
what a waste of my life.

Victor Von Doom
Do we have to pretend this is worse than what we see on KMC?

I'm not sure I can.

JLred
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Hippy f*cking enviromentalist f@ggot. If she wants to live in the f*cking woods so f*cking much, why not f*cking go there!? Friggin hypocrite. Why is it "bad" for us to eat meat, but she probably finds it perfectly fine for a f*cking shark to eat a human. Who the hell said that shit!?

he had his ups and downs...sad

She's also in favor of pedophilia. Kids who are around ten-years-old should be "making their own choices" and having sex if they want to. It's the parents' faults for making choices for the children and discouraging them from having sex before it's legal.

well that's weird...

Imperial_Samura
So in summery:

Having things and eating animals = Bad! >no
Fire, electricity, science, medicine = BAD! >no
Getting freaky with a dead person = Hella Fine >yes

Person who wrote the posts = all kinds of craziness.

I suspect syphilis, possibly contracted from a corpse.

And if I saw them in the jungle getting eaten by something big with lots of teeth I could nod sagely and say "way of the wild this is, happy you should be, part of the circle of life have you become."

And as an aside - am I the only one who finds it ironic when people like this pooh-pooh humanity and all its trappings and say we belong in the jungle eating poisonous berries and dying from appendicitis just so happen to be using a computer to spread their views? Yet you point out their hypocrisy and they never thankyou.

Schecter

ill just take your word for it and not read it.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Lana
Okay, I'm really curious as to where you found that rant...because wow.
DeviantArt.

Go to Encyclopedia Dramatica and search for "Caylin" if you want to know more.
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Hippy f*cking enviromentalist f@ggot. If she wants to live in the f*cking woods so f*cking much, why not f*cking go there!? Friggin hypocrite. Why is it "bad" for us to eat meat, but she probably finds it perfectly fine for a f*cking shark to eat a human. Who the hell said that shit!?
lol b&

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Though I agree with the second thing.

With the necro or the pedo? Please say it's the former, you sick German bastard.

Imperial_Samura
DeviantArt.

lol b&

"One user proposed the theory that she was formed using discarded beef tallow and shortening harvested from disposal companies located in the Midwest. Sort of like a soft gelatinous Pinnochio, if you will."

I think that is worth a "lol".

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Do we have to pretend this is worse than what we see on KMC?

I'm not sure I can. Well, you got a point, we can't really call it the worst considering that Czarina is one of us.Originally posted by Robtard
With the necro or the pedo? Please say it's the former, you sick German bastard.

The former. The latter I have just defining problems with,

SpearofDestiny
I think necrophilia is gross....it smells bad...pedophilia is okay as long as the teenager is atleast above 13 and hott

Bardock42
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
I think necrophilia is gross....it smells bad...pedophilia is okay as long as the teenager is atleast above 13 and hott I think homosexuality is gross, wouldn't stop you from participating in it though.

Pedophilia is used incorrectly anyways. It's about children not teenagers.

Lana
DeviantArt.

lol b&

I thought it might have been livejournal, as the last bit you posted (about kids having sex when young) sounds a lot like someone I've had the misfortune of encountering on there, and the other two examples sounded a bit familiar too.

And now I'm scared because there's proof that there's multiple people who think like that...

Mišt
"you're above ****ing everyone! YOU ARE GOD. YOU ARE -PERFECT-!"

I get this all the time doped

botankus

What message board did it come off of?

SpearofDestiny
I think homosexuality is gross, wouldn't stop you from participating in it though.

True that son, True that thumb up

I fkn love cock, can't help it. I won't judge you for your attraction to dead women.

Pedophilia is used incorrectly anyways. It's about children not teenagers.

I know, it is over used, teenagers are not "children" anymore. But for the sake of simplicity, I used the term.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by King Kandy
I have never seen such stupidity.

Me either!terri smile

chillmeistergen
Really? Not even from any of your relations?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by botankus
What message board did it come off of?

The Deviant art forum, complaints section.

Apparently she is infamous.

Strangelove

She's also in favor of pedophilia. Kids who are around ten-years-old should be "making their own choices" and having sex if they want to. It's the parents' faults for making choices for the children and discouraging them from having sex before it's legal. I'm not sure what to think about all this. no expression

dadudemon

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Me either!terri smile

http://cutlerscove.com/images/iron.gif

Devil King
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
I fkn love cock, can't help it. I won't judge you for your attraction to dead women.

Is that because liking cock is equitable to liking dead women?

Victor Von Doom
It's disgusting(er).

Devil King
cock or dead women?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Devil King
cock or dead women?

Well, lets put it that way: Liking cock is much less disgusting when it is attached to a dead person (preferably a woman).

Devil King
Did the foxy lady in your avatar tell you that?

Bardock42
Did the foxy lady in your avatar tell you that? Obviously there are exceptions. My cock being one.

Imperial_Samura
Well, lets put it that way: Liking cock is much less disgusting when it is attached to a dead person (preferably a woman).

Thank goodness. And they said the things I made in my basement laboratory were abominations.

Victor Von Doom
cock or dead women?

C-cock.

Robtard
C-cock.
Originally posted by BackFire

****ing queer.

Victor Von Doom
Oh yeah.

Cos 'cock'. Good one.

BackFire
Sounds like an angsty little rant by a pissy little 16 year old who thinks they're enlightened and rebellious because they shop at Hot Topic instead of The Gap.

Robtard
Oh yeah.

Cos 'cock'. Good one.

No, not "cock"; "c-cock".

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Robtard
No, not "cock"; "c-cock".

Queer.

Robtard
Queer.

B-but, I used quotes.

BackFire
Queer.

STOP STEALING MY MATERIAL YOU ****

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Robtard
B-butt.

It just keeps mounting.

L-like you.

(On men)

('s backs).

Robtard
I t just keeps mount ing.

L-like you.

( Onmen )

('s backs).

I heard; it's no secret in the KMC universe.

BackFire
Hahaha. I didn't realize there were so many discussions about Necrophilia going on at all times to where that's all you'd hear about.

I think both her rants, after reading them, are parody. They can't be serious, they're far too stupid.

Like VVD, he's not a real person, because no human being can actually be a gay and sickening as he/it is.

Victor Von Doom
The dictionary describes intelligence as a keen mental aptitude.

I believe I agree.

BackFire
Sheep.

allofyousuckkk
Well, she made a good case about necrophilia.... I'm serious

moonknight11
Let's see if it beats this rant from youtube.

SourBreastMilk: Mexicans are just the mutt offspring of the noble Spanish and the filthy heart eating natives. Mexico turned their country into a kidnapping and pollution capital of the Americas; and now because their country is so corrupt and shitty they want to enter our country use up our resources and leech from our economy.

"What a ****ing racist" was all I could think at the moment.

lord xyz

She's also in favor of pedophilia. Kids who are around ten-years-old should be "making their own choices" and having sex if they want to. It's the parents' faults for making choices for the children and discouraging them from having sex before it's legal. Those quotes sound a lot like your own posts IMO.

Devil King
The least intelligent rant to which I have *ever* been exposed.

Hey, I got one better for you.

http://news.aol.com/story/ar/_a/bush-opens-up-in-new-book/20070904121609990001

Kenshinswife

embarrasment i was gonna make a guess on who it was. I thought it was one of our "infamous" ones, ranting. embarrasment

FeceMan
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Well, she made a good case about necrophilia.... I'm serious
I make a better one.
Hey, I got one better for you.

http://news.aol.com/story/ar/_a/bush-opens-up-in-new-book/20070904121609990001
Lawl cuz its bush amirite??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.