Yeah..so..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cory Chaos
Hey, it's me, Cory aka C-Dic, aka Cory Chaos aka Cinemaddiction aka pretty much the most hated moderator on KMC ever.

Anycrap, just wanted to say hey and let everyone know that I am no longer stunting in the video rental store chain, as I'm now ASSISTANT MANAGER at The Grand Theatre 14 in Mooresville, NC, formerly known as the Am Star 14.

So..yeah..finally made it where I always wanted to be, helping run a theatre and I ****ing love it.

So..stay cool, wanted to say hey..as if anyone will remember my old ass.

Naz
I vaguely remember you.

§P0oONY
Congrats... And I remember you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Cory Chaos
Hey, it's me, Cory aka C-Dic, aka Cory Chaos aka Cinemaddiction aka pretty much the most hated moderator on KMC ever.

Anycrap, just wanted to say hey and let everyone know that I am no longer stunting in the video rental store chain, as I'm now ASSISTANT MANAGER at The Grand Theatre 14 in Mooresville, NC, formerly known as the Am Star 14.

So..yeah..finally made it where I always wanted to be, helping run a theatre and I ****ing love it.

So..stay cool, wanted to say hey..as if anyone will remember my old ass. Nah, cine, there was also...err...that one....maybe.

If it's any consolation you were never my most hated mod.

Welcome back though, if you should stay. And congrats on the job.

Scythe
Get me free movies...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah, cine, there was also...err...that one....maybe.

If it's any consolation you were never my most hated mod.

Welcome back though, if you should stay. And congrats on the job. Seconded... There's only 1 mod on these forums I dislike, but I like them as a person, I just think that they're a lousy mod.

BakaXero
Congrates!

Maybe one day I'll enter the movie industry too one day... Although I would be working on the other end of thingsermm

InnerRise

JLred
Originally posted by Naz
I vaguely remember you.

ADarksideJedi

Schecter

i never hated you.
then again we never spoke so i never had the chance to. sad

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
So the only mod you would like would be you?jm smile I believe you've misread.

Strangelove

So..stay cool, wanted to say hey..as if anyone will remember my old ass. I remember you...and I actually liked you as a mod. You ran the movie forums well.

BackFire
Hey C-Dic!

Come around more often, man.

You know I liked you, my friend. You made my sig! You're a badass.

Congrats on your new job, glad you're enjoying it.

Captain REX
Congrats on your new job, Cory. I hope all is well.

Vinny Valentine
You were the one who found out I was socking and got me perm-banned two years ago...

sly

I remember you.

Hah, Grats on the job mate.. Take it easy happy

Nivvy
I don't remember you. But then i don't remember much - Sooo congrats, viva la movie industry!

Tattoo
Originally posted by Nivvy
I don't remember you. But then i don't remember much - Sooo congrats, viva la movie industry!

Must be all the buttered chicken finally getting to you, that or you're never on KMC. ermm Hola Chanel.

Nivvy
Originally posted by Tattoo
Must be all the buttered chicken finally getting to you, that or you're never on KMC. ermm Hola Chanel.

Hahahh spot on mate. Actually, it was you i was talking about laughing How's it be Kenneh? I'm bored as arse - hence being here X__x

Tattoo
Hahahh spot on mate. Actually, it was you i was talking about laughing How's it be Kenneh? I'm bored as arse - hence being here X__x

Pretty darn good...trying to conquer the insomniac boredom at the moment. Searching for things to do.

How's life?

Kram3r
Of course I remember Cinemaddiction! I liked you, I thought you were a great moderator. Glad to see you're working in a place you love, nice seeing you again.

Nivvy
Meh, suffering about the same thing as you. But it's Friday! So it's all good, about to crack open a nice cool beer and space out for a while. Then i'll probably jump into bed..... How exciting smile

Uhmm, i have been maintaining my 93% average in my studies lately, and yep. Wow it's not even 9pm, and everybody in this house is dead asleep. Boooooring!

How's things in Kenland?

Tattoo
Meh, suffering about the same thing as you. But it's Friday! So it's all good, about to crack open a nice cool beer and space out for a while. Then i'll probably jump into bed..... How exciting smile

Uhmm, i have been maintaining my 93% average in my studies lately, and yep. Wow it's not even 9pm, and everybody in this house is dead asleep. Boooooring!

How's things in Kenland?

My life right now consists of KMC, MySpace (which I really hate, but can't stop using), my girlfriend, and not much else.

Remember me telling you about injuring my knee? At least, I think I told you. confused Anyways, my work place wouldn't give me money for hurting myself there, so I got a lawyer and took them to court...and we lost the case, trying to appeal it. Never got money, so never had surgery, and still have a bum knee. It's not too bad right now, but I can't walk for long or anything so work is out of the question at the moment. Which sucks donkey balls.

Mišt

Originally posted by Kram3r
Of course I remember! I liked you. Glad to see you love, nice seeing you again.

Ghey much? sly

Nivvy
My life right now consists of KMC, MySpace (which I really hate, but can't stop using), my girlfriend, and not much else.

Remember me telling you about injuring my knee? At least, I think I told you. confused Anyways, my work place wouldn't give me money for hurting myself there, so I got a lawyer and took them to court...and we lost the case, trying to appeal it. Never got money, so never had surgery, and still have a bum knee. It's not too bad right now, but I can't walk for long or anything so work is out of the question at the moment. Which sucks donkey balls.

Ahh my life is Bebo! Although my partner went and defected to Myspace also, the bunghole. Hahah. Hmm our last catch up was about your girlfriend... another breakup i think? Moving... and yeah you did mention the knee thing. Fuu... that sucks.

I hate jobs. I haven't worked for about 8 months? I'm doing my degree at the moment. Lowest mark is 85% - but i'm such a sulk, i got a 95%er for photography, and i felt like crying. Haha... what a sillybilly ...

Gawd.... *Stuffs plunger in partner's mouth* He's a snorer X__x

Kram3r

Tattoo
Ahh my life is Bebo! Although my partner went and defected to Myspace also, the bunghole. Hahah. Hmm our last catch up was about your girlfriend... another breakup i think? Moving... and yeah you did mention the knee thing. Fuu... that sucks.

I hate jobs. I haven't worked for about 8 months? I'm doing my degree at the moment. Lowest mark is 85% - but i'm such a sulk, i got a 95%er for photography, and i felt like crying. Haha... what a sillybilly ...

Gawd.... *Stuffs plunger in partner's mouth* He's a snorer X__x

What teh feck is Bebo? *goes to Google it*

EX girlfriend. stick out tongue Hannah was the c*nt who ****ed another guy while lying about loving me, then getting engaged to him and told me to get out of her life. shrug

Mine is 8 months tomorrow actually, my knee got ****ed up February 1st.

Good luck on the degree, what subject?

I would have suggested dirty socks, but I guess a plunger has that whole ass/shit factor to it.

Mišt
You sad, sad, man. haermm

I see the truth posted in your subliminal messages haermm

Nivvy
What teh feck is Bebo? *goes to Google it*

EX girlfriend. stick out tongue Hannah was the c*nt who ****ed another guy while lying about loving me, then getting engaged to him and told me to get out of her life. shrug

Mine is 8 months tomorrow actually, my knee got ****ed up February 1st.

Good luck on the degree, what subject?

I would have suggested dirty socks, but I guess a plunger has that whole ass/shit factor to it.

Ahh hmmm, that's taking it a bit far.

My degree is in art and design, eventually i want to go for the Masters in Fine Art, but that's gonna cost me like farken 15k, which i guess is cheap for a Masters? Meh...

This is Bebo - http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=1178583699

Kram3r

Nivvy
Oh yeh, last week when partner was asleep - i stuffed my butt (Pants on of course) in his face for a laugh, and he woke up... threw some stuff around and generally wasn't impressed....

I thought it was pretty funny >____> Lols

Mišt
Seems more like your subconscious seeing gayness in all posts made by men. I hate to see what you see when you read Roland's posts, I mean I think the guy is hot, imagine what you see. haermm

Poor Roland, I keep saying he's sexy, he gets freaked out, so I say it more to **** with him, pwnt, being Aussie is great, I rule, etc. haermm

No I just see gayness in all posts made by you. haermm I see a midget in a clown suit haermm

Adelaide, Utah, lol pwnt, etc haermm

Tattoo
Ahh hmmm, that's taking it a bit far.

My degree is in art and design, eventually i want to go for the Masters in Fine Art, but that's gonna cost me like farken 15k, which i guess is cheap for a Masters? Meh...

This is Bebo - http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=1178583699

Holy ****ing shit! I was just browsing through your photo albums and that art work is ****ing awesome! I never knew you had skill like that.

Kram3r

Nivvy
Holy ****ing shit! I was just browsing through your photo albums and that art work is ****ing awesome! I never knew you had skill like that.

Ahh cheers ears. I should upload my proper artwork. I do lifedrawings of people the best i reckon. Most of the shit on there is just muck around stuff. and things i did like years ago.... Except for the glass thing.

I like bebo more than myspace, just because it's not so cluttered and seizure inducing with all the graphics. Lols...

Tattoo
Ahh cheers ears. I should upload my proper artwork. I do lifedrawings of people the best i reckon. Most of the shit on there is just muck around stuff. and things i did like years ago.... Except for the glass thing.

I like bebo more than myspace, just because it's not so cluttered and seizure inducing with all the graphics. Lols...

Hey, my MySpace is toned down and not cluttered with shit. stick out tongue Then again I know a thing or two about not being a moron. shrug

Bebo looks pretty good I guess. Is it more customizable than Facebook?

Dude, lemme see some of your other work. If the Johnny Depp one and the one of you and the beach were just muck around art then the other stuff must be mind blowing.

Nivvy
Hey, my MySpace is toned down and not cluttered with shit. stick out tongue Then again I know a thing or two about not being a moron. shrug

Bebo looks pretty good I guess. Is it more customizable than Facebook?

Dude, lemme see some of your other work. If the Johnny Depp one and the one of you and the beach were just muck around art then the other stuff must be mind blowing.

Hmm can't say i've checked out this facebook thing, but i've heard all about it. Erm, i'll upload some stuff shortly, just gonna take me a while to get a decent photo - I'm doing realistic Tank Girl. I love her to bits.... and uhh... Yeh won't be two ticks...

Tattoo
Hmm can't say i've checked out this facebook thing, but i've heard all about it. Erm, i'll upload some stuff shortly, just gonna take me a while to get a decent photo - I'm doing realistic Tank Girl. I love her to bits.... and uhh... Yeh won't be two ticks...

Sophie's been trying to get me to join Facebook so she can show me off to her family on there...I flat out refuse to! mad

To Soph: Love you hunny. stick out tongue

Nivvy
Hahah fair enough. Hmm i can't find my bloody camera to take some images. Will hafta leave it for another day... Sophie - that's a nice name smile

Sounds like a name Prince William will name his and Kate Bos-whatsherface will name their daughter.

Damnit... Hope i haven't lost my camera... Be pretty stupid if i have, because the flashcard is plugged into the comp haha. Gosh i'm funkedup at times. </3

Tattoo
Hahah fair enough. Hmm i can't find my bloody camera to take some images. Will hafta leave it for another day... Sophie - that's a nice name smile

Sounds like a name Prince William will name his and Kate Bos-whatsherface will name their daughter.

Damnit... Hope i haven't lost my camera... Be pretty stupid if i have, because the flashcard is plugged into the comp haha. Gosh i'm funkedup at times. </3

Bestest name to go with the bestest woman. yes

Good luck finding the camera. Who knows when you'll even be on again. laughing out loud We'll both probably have forgotten about it by then.

Nivvy
Hahahh yeah no doubt about it! Next time i feel so bored. Anyways, i'm gonna go get absolutely sheitefaced, and wake up with a splitting headache tomorrow morning, thinking it was all worth it! Lols

Take care
Until next time!
Same batplace, same battime

... mmm not really, but yah. Hah

Tattoo
Hahahh yeah no doubt about it! Next time i feel so bored. Anyways, i'm gonna go get absolutely sheitefaced, and wake up with a splitting headache tomorrow morning, thinking it was all worth it! Lols

Take care
Until next time!
Same batplace, same battime

... mmm not really, but yah. Hah

Catch ya on the flip side yo.

Have fun. drink a beer for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.