Thor vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mirai Gohan
I'll give this one to Thor, he's pretty strong.

norrinradd43
Thor aint taking Zeus down...he is only slightly under Odin IMO

Big Sexy
Already happenened. Zeus won.

Soljer

laughing.

Mirai Gohan
Anybody got the scans?

quanchi112
i feel zeus should win this for sure.

guy222
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
I'll give this one to Thor, he's pretty strong.

Zeus

Mirai Gohan
Okay, how strong is Zeus exactly?

Mirai Gohan
In the God of War II video game it seems like Zeus is pretty weak although I've read that he's said to be even stronger than Atlas.

guy222
Okay, how strong is Zeus exactly?

Odin and Zeus equal. Odin has more feats

Dgw2007
i already did this thread but... this is from marvel directory
Zeus
Height: 6 ft. 7 in.
Weight: 560 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red

Strength Level: Zeus possesses superhuman strength that surpasses that of each of the other Olympian gods except for that of his son Hercules. Zeus can lift (press) 90 tons without making use of any of his other powers.

Known Superhuman Powers: Zeus possesses the conventional physical attributes of an Olympian god. Like all Olympians he is immortal: he has not aged since reaching adulthood and cannot die by any conventional means. He is immune to all Earthly diseases and is resistant to conventional injury. If Zeus was wounded, his godly life force would enable him to recover with superhuman speed. It would take an injury of such magnitude that it dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules to cause Zeus physical death. Even then, it might be possible for a god of equal power, such as Odin or for a number of Olympian gods working together, to revive him. Zeus possesses superhuman strength and his Olympian metabolism gives him far greater than human endurance at all physical activities. (Olympian flesh and bone is about three times as dense as similar human tissue, contributing to the Olympians' superhuman strength and weight.)

Zeus possess vast energy powers of an unknown nature, which surpass the energy wielding powers of any other Olympian god. Magical in their apparent form and function, these powers can be employed for numerous purposes. Zeus's ability to generate tremendous amounts of electrical energy and to project them from his hands in the form of lightning bolts has become his trademark. Zeus can generate and manipulate other forms of energy as well. Only a small number of the ways in which Zeus can utilize his superhuman abilities are as yet known. Among these are the augmentation of physical strength and endurance and the enchantment of living beings or of objects. Zeus can create interdimensional apertures through which he can transport himself and even the entire Olympian army. He can project his image, voice, and energy bolts from the Olympian dimension into that of Earth. Zeus can change his shape into that of other humanoid beings (as when he impersonated Amphitryon, the husband of Hercules' mother Alcmena), of animals, or even of objects. Zeus also has limited precognitive abilities, and in ancient times was the patron of an oracle at Dodona, through which he delivered prophesies. (These abilities enabled Zeus, at the time of the Trojan War, to "remember" the Asgard-Olympus war which occurred centuries afterwards.) Height: 6 ft. 6 in.
Thor
Height: 6 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 640 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde

Stregnth Level:

Known Superhuman Powers: Thor's principal weapon is the enchanted hammer Mjolnir, one of the most formidable weapons known to man or god. Among the hammer's various enchantments are its indestructibility and the ability to summon all the elements of storm (wind, rain, thunder, and lightning). His hammer can be thrown both as a means of flight, and as a weapon that always returns to its wielder's hand. Thor's superhuman strength is matched with an immunity to all human diseases, superhuman speed, agility, and simulated flight when he hurls his enchanted hammer Mjolnir.

Mirai Gohan
Originally posted by guy222
Odin and Zeus equal. Odin has more feats

So, how would you rate Zeus from the God of War series?

Hercules
So, how would you rate Zeus from the God of War series?

Are we debating Zeus from God of war vs Marvel Thor?

Dgw2007
^i thought it was mavel zues vs, marvel thor^

Hercules
Originally posted by Dgw2007
^i thought it was mavel zues vs, marvel thor^

So did I but thats the second time that the OP has mentioned Zeus from God of war?

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Hercules
So did I but thats the second time that the OP has mentioned Zeus from God of war? i don't know the op (imo) is a fanboy and he tried to make zues seem weak

Mirai Gohan
Lol, seriously, I hope you're not saying I'm a fanboy because no one is trying to make Zeus seem weak. In every incarnation, he is said to even be stronger than Atlas. And I actually was using both Marvel Zeus & God of War I/II Zeus.

Dgw2007
Lol, seriously, I hope you're not saying I'm a fanboy because no one is trying to make Zeus seem weak. In every incarnation, he is said to even be stronger than Atlas. And I actually was using both Marvel Zeus & God of War I/II Zeus. ok then...
you did not say that so we gussed ...
and the only god zues is not stronger than is hercules a least thats what MD said

Mirai Gohan
Hercules is a demi-God in which Zeus could very well be equal in strength with. Either way, Zeus is pretty durable. In God of War II, you get to give Zeus the beating of a lifetime yet he doesn't have a scratch on him. Zeus is one bad mofo, didn't know he was this strong though.

Hercules
Physical strength wise Hercules is stronger, power wise there is no comparison, Zeus after all has stripped Hercules of his immortality and half his strength.

King Kandy
Marvel Zeus destroys him.

God oh War Zeus; Who cares?

Mirai Gohan
God of War Zeus is badass. cool

hulkcpbifiussjf
Well regular thor loses but KT would beat him cause he's stronger physically n is "equal in other powers"

Mirai Gohan
What the hell is KT?

Dgw2007
^Rune KING THOR

Mirai Gohan
So what the hell is the difference? O_o

Dgw2007
Rune king thor is stronger

Mirai Gohan
Can't Zeus expand his size? And if so, how tall can he make himself & can Thor also expand his size? I'm just asking because a lot of things can be changed in Marvel & usually ALL of the Gods in any stories can expand their size to colossal proportions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.