If you ever attend a Catholic school...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Don't wear a dress, that is, if you're a male in an all boy's Irish Catholic school. haermm

Before going to school today I wore a one piece dress, a hand bag, and a bunch of make up. Then, I walked to school on a busy main road to school. I ended turning up late and I walked into the general school assembly where a bunch of important people were apparently. I sat down with the Art coordinator going "Close your legs!" and I'm like "WTF? I'm a dude! haermm" but within 5 minues I was sent out.

I had to have this massive discussion with my year coordinator which resulted in a phone call to my mom. Not good. I never heard my mom so pisssed in her life. haermm

After debate things and argument that I had to change into clothes in the lost and found and I was taken out of classes and put in supervision of the coordinator for the day. Not many people say me in drag but the rumour spread and everyone ask me about my clothing. One dude goes, "Did you wear a bra and stuff it?" and I was like "WTF? I'm not a f*aggot, loser. haermm".

Vinny Valentine
I'm still speechless.

Strangelove
Maybe you should explain why you were wearing a dress ermm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Strangelove
Maybe you should explain why you were wearing a dress ermm

That's what I asked on MSN

Kram3r
No more questions. kthanxbai. haermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
That's what I asked on MSN He told me. But I'm not gonna say it. I'm going to let people guess 131

BakaXero
Originally posted by Kram3r
No more questions. kthanxbai. haermm
beginning to question your sexuality again

Nivvy
Lol!!! Ooookay .

Mišt
What kind of hand bag was it? I only ask cause my birthday is coming up blush2

Kram3r

Mišt
This leopard skinned looking one, it had like three compartments. Some dude honked when I was walking to school. haermm

Heaps of people were looking, I felt violated. weep

And Sexy. 131wank

Oh, only 3 compartments...ermmnone

Let this be a lesson to you...

always wear a push up bra! wife

Kram3r

Mišt
Your mom has three compartments I like to store things in. haermm

I don't need a push up bra, my breast are naturally perky. 131

Cause you borrow her handbags, I get it haermm

Well your left one is starting to sag, I didnt want to say anything but its out there now ermm

Kram3r

Bardock42
Don't wear a dress, that is, if you're a male in an all boy's Irish Catholic school. haermm

Before going to school today I wore a one piece dress, a hand bag, and a bunch of make up. Then, I walked to school on a busy main road to school. I ended turning up late and I walked into the general school assembly where a bunch of important people were apparently. I sat down with the Art coordinator going "Close your legs!" and I'm like "WTF? I'm a dude! haermm" but within 5 minues I was sent out.

I had to have this massive discussion with my year coordinator which resulted in a phone call to my mom. Not good. I never heard my mom so pisssed in her life. haermm

After debate things and argument that I had to change into clothes in the lost and found and I was taken out of classes and put in supervision of the coordinator for the day. Not many people say me in drag but the rumour spread and everyone ask me about my clothing. One dude goes, "Did you wear a bra and stuff it?" and I was like "WTF? I'm not a f*aggot, loser. haermm". ****ing nazi assholes.

So, ****ing women can wear standard men's wear but not the other way around. Whores. Assholes. Fascist bastards.

Go in school in a dress again. It's your God given ****ing right.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Bardock42
****ing nazi assholes.

So, ****ing women can wear standard men's wear but not the other way around. Whores. Assholes. Fascist bastards.

Go in school in a dress again. It's your God given ****ing right.

I love you more than anyone on this forum, seriously. no expression

Did anyone else know Bardock42 kicks your ass in life? I know I did. haermm

Strangelove
I love you more than anyone on this forum, seriously. no expression

Did anyone else know Bardock42 kicks your ass in life? I know I did. haermm Bardock likes to rhetorically kick my ass ermm

Reverend Axel
Kram3r. Truth or Dare?

Dare?

I dare you to take off your vagina and put on a pair of testicles. Kthnxbai.

Kram3r
Bardock likes to rhetorically kick my ass ermm

True. ermm

Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Kram3r. Truth or Dare?

Dare?

I dare you to take off your vagina and put on a pair of testicles. Kthnxbai.

Dear Axel,

Upon receiving this I pondered, yeah I know, I need to get back on track. From now on I'm going to eat right and stay out of trouble.

From,
Kram3r

P.S. Do you have money for the bus? I need to get to the corner of 5th and 13th street, so that's like...$2.30.

P.P.S. Thanks

P.P.P.S. Yeah, I love your abs, you'll have to take more pics though, kthanxbai.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe you should explain why you were wearing a dress ermm cuz he is a girly man. nice new sig and avy, BTW. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.