WWH vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mirai Gohan
Who wins?

Hercules
Zeus

gogogadgetgo
zues

Mirai Gohan
He's really that strong? Wow....I didn't know Marvel Zeus was strong enough to defeat the Hulk in battle.

Hercules
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
He's really that strong? Wow....I didn't know Marvel Zeus was strong enough to defeat the Hulk in battle.

You are thinking in terms of hand to hand, Zeus is very skilled Hand to hand and can amp his strength, he schooled Hercules hand to hand in an alternate universe BUT Zeus doesn't need to fight Hulk hand to hand to beat him, as he can manipulate matter.

Mirai Gohan
Interesting. So, which version of Zeus is stronger between the Zeus we hear about in Greek Mythology & Marvel Zeus?

Hercules
They are meant to be one and the same, so Zeus from Myths history is Marvel Zeus's history.

Tony Stark

He's absolutely not even in WWH's stratosphere. SHE-TRON smacked him down so hard, in like 2 hits that he had to be carried off by two other Avengers. That's when SENTRY stepped in. He's extremely overrated in my opinion. (Although cool looking and has a bad attitude)

WWH every single time they would ever fight. Period.

cool

Citizen V
Originally posted by Tony Stark
He's absolutely not even in WWH's stratosphere. SHE-TRON smacked him down so hard, in like 2 hits that he had to be carried off by two other Avengers. That's when SENTRY stepped in. He's extremely overrated in my opinion. (Although cool looking and has a bad attitude)

WWH every single time they would ever fight. Period.

cool

That's Ares no expression.

As you can see, the thread cleary states:

"WWH vs Zeus", not Ares.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Citizen V
That's Ares no expression.

As you can see, the thread cleary states:

"WWH vs Zeus", not Ares.

confused

embarrasment

stick out tongue

lol... You are correct...My bad.

DEVILHULK
World War Hulk would kill Zeus any time.

Hercules
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
World War Hulk would kill Zeus any time.

Yes and Odin and any other Skyfather being, cause Physical strength beats Godly powers anyday of the week...

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by Hercules
Yes and Odin and any other Skyfather being, cause Physical strength beats Godly powers anyday of the week...

Show me Zeus stopping The Juggernaut. Good try anyway.

Lord S
World War Hulk would kill Zeus any time. And my name is Santa Claus. rolleyes1

Zeus is a Skyfather for crying out loud...you ignorant little shit-stain.

Milky Joe
Zues the olympian king of the gods?

Yeah, Hulk has no chance!

boriquaking55
You Hulk fanboys are pathetic

Hercules
Show me Zeus stopping The Juggernaut. Good try anyway.

Show me Hulk doing it, without celestial tech and then come back to me...

Lord S
Show me Zeus stopping The Juggernaut. Good try anyway. Zeus would slap Cytorrak around and force him to strip Juggs of his power.

Done...next?

Evil_Ash
Giant green guy beating up the king of Greek Gods...

That's pretty funny....

Zeus wins.

Kutulu
Zeus wins, of course. cool

Kutulu
Jesus was a far better opponent for Zeus. confused
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/Jet_Fidelis/godysseypage1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/Jet_Fidelis/godysseypage3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/Jet_Fidelis/godysseypages4and5sm.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/Jet_Fidelis/godysseypage7.jpg

Sol Valentine
HOLY!!!!!! Jesus v.s. Zeus!

severance
Originally posted by Kutulu
Jesus was a far better opponent for Zeus. confused
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/Jet_Fidelis/godysseypage1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/Jet_Fidelis/godysseypage3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/Jet_Fidelis/godysseypages4and5sm.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/Jet_Fidelis/godysseypage7.jpg

Wow how unbelievably sacrilegeous!! Whoever wrote that is on a road to hell! furious

llagrok
Originally posted by severance
Wow how unbelievably sacrilegeous!! Whoever wrote that is on a road to hell! furious

Together with most Hulk fanboys big grin

Hercules
Originally posted by severance

I know!

How dare they put Zeus in a comic book!

Blasphemy! mad

Kutulu
Originally posted by Hercules
I know!

How dare they put Zeus in a comic book!

Blasphemy! mad
laughing

janus77
Hulk wins. he doesn't believe in God or gods stick out tongue

man, is that Jesus v Zeus story for real?
'kin hilarious. I gotta find it, where's it from???

Kutulu
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk wins. he doesn't believe in God or gods stick out tongue

man, is that Jesus v Zeus story for real?
'kin hilarious. I gotta find it, where's it from???

It's called The Godyssey, by Rob Liefield.

pr1983
If this is THE zeus, this is a spite thread...

also, anymore name calling and the thread'll be closed... i'm talking to you Lord S...

Captain REX
Jesus vs. Zeus? Holy shit...

Soljer
Originally posted by pr1983
If this is THE zeus, this is a spite thread...

also, anymore name calling and the thread'll be closed... i'm talking to you Lord S...

Just being a spite thread isn't enough? erm.

tjcoady
I'm still waiting for a Jesus versus the Hulk book. that'd be so cool.

janus77
Originally posted by Kutulu
It's called The Godyssey, by Rob Liefield.
gonna hunt for that on dc++ tonight.

umm, so... who was the victor?

oh and is the author still alive? confused

Badabing
I've been looking for the Godyssey books and haven't had any luck. sad

janus77
online or offline?

I'm not sure I would go and purchase them from a comic shop... don't think I want the hassle of hiding them on the journey back no expression.

Badabing
online or offline?

I'm not sure I would go and purchase them from a comic shop... don't think I want the hassle of hiding them on the journey back no expression. Online.

janus77
ah, so my first hunch was right... you were just trying to hint that you'd like the books, if I find them ...

they should be in some of the scandinavian hubs, they're full of really hardcore geeks, I think and maybe some of the US ones.

Badabing
I'm not sure if he ever finished the book.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Zeus would win only because of his god powers H2H nope n he's not as strong as WWH either he's only like class 90 but if zeus couldn't use his powers then WWH would win

norrinradd43
this is a ridiculous fight, WWH cannot hope to defeat Zeus who is only slightly below Odin IMO...people need to get off the WWH bandwagon...is a badly written story to begin with...Zeus 10/10

Lord S
i'm talking to you Lord S... *Yawn*

Cyclops sucks, BTW...laughing

Hercules
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
Zeus would win only because of his god powers H2H nope n he's not as strong as WWH either he's only like class 90 but if zeus couldn't use his powers then WWH would win

Zeus can actually go hand to hand, he has gone hand to hand with Thor before.

He can also use his powers to amp his strength beyond class 90 but why bother going hand to hand with Hulk when he doesn't need to?

Mirai Gohan
Zeus would completely own the Hulk. He's pretty damn strong. cool

hulkcpbifiussjf
yea but i said if Zeus went H2H he would lose H2h with thor Hulk has just gotten so much skill H2H on planet hulk but Zeus takes this because of his other powers

Mirai Gohan
Please write in English.

Hercules
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
yea but i said if Zeus went H2H he would lose H2h with thor Hulk has just gotten so much skill H2H on planet hulk but Zeus takes this because of his other powers

Zeus has thousands of years experience fighting hand to hand and is skilled, in an alternate future he fought Hercules hand to hand and messed him up.

My point is, you are writing him off as useless hand to hand when he cleary is not and he could give Hulk a lot of trouble hand to hand, he just doesn't need to as he has so many other ways to beat him.

janus77
Hulk's messed up Hercules too though, no?

anyway, why is it that the "Gods" are so weak, strength-wise?
I would have assumed that "Gods" would be all pretty much infinitely powerful.

I doubt any character who is around Hercules levels in strength, could last with Hulk at present... if we're talking exclusively physical combat. skill doesn't cut it, Wolverine is far more skilled than Hulk but inevitably, Hulk humiliated him when he caught him.

Hercules
Hulk's messed up Hercules too though, no?

anyway, why is it that the "Gods" are so weak, strength-wise?
I would have assumed that "Gods" would be all pretty much infinitely powerful.

I doubt any character who is around Hercules levels in strength, could last with Hulk at present... if we're talking exclusively physical combat. skill doesn't cut it, Wolverine is far more skilled than Hulk but inevitably, Hulk humiliated him when he caught him.

Ultimately Hulk would have won their confrontation yes but Hercules didn't do much fighting back when Hulk was hitting him as he didn't want the fight.

Around Hercules levels of strength? what incalcuable? depends if you are saying Herc is at his mortal or immortal strength level right now.

If its the latter there are not many characters who are at Hercules levels of strength.

Zeus's base may be class 90 but he can use his powers to amp his physical strength, I believe Odin is a class 50 but can do much the same thing.

Well by human standards Olympians and Asgardians are very strong, its just compared to certain superhumans they are lacking, also why would Odin or Zeus have that much need to be over class 100 strength wise (even though both can amp to those levels) when they really don't need physical strength because of all their other powers?

The standard come back from a lot of Hulk fans when Hulk is outclassed is to say "yes but hand to hand" I'm pointing out that Zeus can go beyond the class 90 and is skilled enough to go hand to hand and hold his own.

People talk about Hercules like hes Colossus or Thing, he is niether and if back to his full strength levels, is a hell of a lot stronger than both put together.

janus77
just seems odd that "Gods" should have to amp or anything. especially if there are super-powered characters around with base strength greater than them, who can also amp infinitely...

then again, I suppose without something to limit the gods, there'd be no distinguishing them from the characters of Galactus' level.

Hercules
just seems odd that "Gods" should have to amp or anything. especially if there are super-powered characters around with base strength greater than them, who can also amp infinitely...

then again, I suppose without something to limit the gods, there'd be no distinguishing them from the characters of Galactus' level.

Only Zeus and Odin can amp that I'm aware of and that is to do with their matter manipulation powers, both can bestow superhuman powers to others (as well as take them away) and so can also use the same powers to boost there own for limited periods.

I agree there has to be something to distinguish between sky fathers and abstracts, after all Zeus and Odin have actual physical bodies so they should have some physical limitations even if they arn't huge ones.

Xplosive
WWH would bet him in hand to hand, Zeus is skyfather, but in strenght, WWH has shown more and should beat him.

In overall match, Zeus 10/10.

Lord S
Originally posted by Xplosive
WWH would bet him in hand to hand, Zeus is skyfather, but in strenght, WWH has shown more and should beat him.

In overall match, Zeus 10/10. The way I see it...WWH can probably beat Zeus in an arm-wrestling match...but H2H if he were to pound away on Zeus all day, it wouldn't do much. The big Z has more durability, (sort of like Odin vs Thanos...Thanos was physically stronger, but couldn't do much to Odin).

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lord S
(sort of like Odin vs Thanos...Thanos was physically stronger, but couldn't do much to Odin).

Yep. I think that WWH couldn't come to the level where he could hurt Zeus physically.
He could throw him away, punch him away, overpower him in pure physical brawl, but wouldn't do much.

Hannibal-Lector
The way I see it...WWH can probably beat Zeus in an arm-wrestling match...but H2H if he were to pound away on Zeus all day, it wouldn't do much. The big Z has more durability, (sort of like Odin vs Thanos...Thanos was physically stronger, but couldn't do much to Odin).

Sounds bout right... anyways, you dont have to be physically stronger than the hulk to beat him melee, many other factors come into play. Now all things aside, Zeus wins 10/10

Evil_Ash
I demand a Zeus respect thread.

Mirai Gohan
Agreed. He deserves one badly.

Badabing
Who wins? whatdur

Mirai Gohan
Can't Zeus expand his size? If so, how large can he become?

DEVILHULK
Just because someone says something and then a couple of his bestest mates agree with him and then they all shout it the loudest while sticking their fingers in their ears doesn't mean it is factual.

WWH destroys Zeus or Odin HTH combat.

Evil_Ash
Just because someone says something and then a couple of his bestest mates agree with him and then they all shout it the loudest while sticking their fingers in their ears doesn't mean it is factual.

Nonsensical bullshit much?

Hercules

Deja vu! eek!

Mirai Gohan
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Nonsensical bullshit much?

Pretty much.

SouthSpawn
I am a HUGE Hulk fan, but this would be like saying that WWH could beat Odin, which there would be no way for him to do that.

Mirai Gohan
Point exactly.

Can't Marvel Zeus expand his size?

K3VIL
Zeus and Odin in the Marvel Universe are depicted as EQUALS.
Odin has put down SS with a single blast, and had fun battling Thanos, tough he could have ended the battle quickly if he wanted to.
Odin fighting Seth created Multiversal Level shockwaves.
WWH is the answer to every Hulk fanboy who jerked off during this years hoping to see Hulk kicking some assess, and now they got it.Fun to see there are major plot holes in the whole story which grant Hulk to go on, until Sentry or Thor will come in and save the day.
Strange himself sayed he could end Hulk's life with a mare gesture, but he is an old friend and ally.That's called holding back.
Hulk is stronger and more durable than he's ever been?
A physical power being is nothing to a skyfather.Zeus can manipulate cosmical and mystical energies for a matter of purposes, see amping all of his physical attributes to unknown levels, teleportation, force fields, powerful energy blasts, lightnings, his signature attack, and not to forget size manipulation, matter manipulation.
Zeus would teleport in NY, go hand to hand for a while, get annoyed, and blast Hulk to death.
Then we'll assist to mass suicide by Hulk fanboys who wants to follow him in the afterlife.

Power16
Odin is way above Zeus and Odin is known as the strongest skyfather.

Zeus and Thor are depicted as equals , now depending on how you think WWH would do against Thor is how he would do against Zeus.

llagrok
Originally posted by Power16

Zeus and Thor are depicted as equals , now depending on how you think WWH would do against Thor is how he would do against Zeus.

Zeus and King Thor might've been equal, but Zeus is without doubt stronger than classic Thor. Just because Hercules is a lot weaker, doesn't mean that Thor is as strong as his father. Thor is in between them, as Zeus is only slightly weaker than Odin.

Either way, Hulk would not beat Zeus in hand to hand combat. While Hulk would probably win if Zeus stayed a class 100, the Hulk would not win if Zeus amplified his own strength.

Hercules
Originally posted by Power16

Zeus and Thor are depicted as equals , now depending on how you think WWH would do against Thor is how he would do against Zeus. What the f**k?

Xplosive
Originally posted by llagrok
Either way, Hulk would not beat Zeus in hand to hand combat. While Hulk would probably win if Zeus stayed a class 100, the Hulk would not win if Zeus amplified his own strength.

If go by feats, nor Zeus nor Odin have feats of Hulk in pure strength.
WWH is even stronger than any Hulk before.
WWH should overpower Zeus in a pure brawl, if Zeus would chose to fight him only with physical strength.
Zeus nor Odin have also shown to amplify their strength to match that of the Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Xplosive
If go by feats, nor Zeus nor Odin have feats of Hulk in pure strength.
WWH is even stronger than any Hulk before.
WWH should overpower Zeus in a pure brawl, if Zeus would chose to fight him only with physical strength.
Zeus nor Odin have also shown to amplify their strength to match that of the Hulk.

Odin is class 80, but should be able to easily amplify himself. As should Zeus be able to.

Soljer
Assuming that there is a 'zeus power,' the way there is an Odinpower, Zeus could easily amplify his strength to levels unattainable by any version of the Hulk.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Soljer
Assuming that there is a 'zeus power,' the way there is an Odinpower, Zeus could easily amplify his strength to levels unattainable by any version of the Hulk.

Until I see it, he hasn't shown the strength on the level of Hulk.

K3VIL
Skyfathers are above Thanos who is above any Herald, this means far above Hulk.
The Olympian Might, which has been mentioned in MARVEL UNIVERSE: THE END and some other occasions, is the equal of the Odin Force.
Hercules is weaker than Thor cause any time he pissed off Zeus he got stripped of much of his strength, durability and immortality.
Thor, Classic One, before becoming a Skyfather, is above Hercules in his recent incarnations, but still can't keep up with a Skyfather like Zeus.
And so cannot Hulk.
Skyfathers tap into power sources of mystical/cosmical energies which can grant them most known superhuman abilities to a degree sorpassing any earth-based hero.Hulk can get as madder as he wants, to Zeus it takes mere nanoseconds to be charged up and own him.Not to mention if he choose to use all of his other powers.

janus77
sorry but you don't make sense.
Hulk's strength far surpasses that which the average Herald has. it's the other things that he lacks, speed, versatility and so on.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by K3VIL
Skyfathers are above Thanos who is above any Herald, this means far above Hulk.
The Olympian Might, which has been mentioned in MARVEL UNIVERSE: THE END and some other occasions, is the equal of the Odin Force.
Hercules is weaker than Thor cause any time he pissed off Zeus he got stripped of much of his strength, durability and immortality.
Thor, Classic One, before becoming a Skyfather, is above Hercules in his recent incarnations, but still can't keep up with a Skyfather like Zeus.
And so cannot Hulk.
Skyfathers tap into power sources of mystical/cosmical energies which can grant them most known superhuman abilities to a degree sorpassing any earth-based hero.Hulk can get as madder as he wants, to Zeus it takes mere nanoseconds to be charged up and own him.Not to mention if he choose to use all of his other powers.

What?

Obviously if Zeus isn't stupid he'll start with his strength high enough to end the fight in one shot. But there's absolutely nothing to indicate he's can amp his strength higher than Hulk can erm

pr1983
Just being a spite thread isn't enough? erm.

quiet you.

*Yawn*

Cyclops sucks, BTW...laughing

oh, wow, you sure zinged me huh? no expression

i should only have to ask once...

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by K3VIL

Then we'll assist to mass suicide by Hulk fanboys who wants to follow him in the afterlife.

To say the truth the only mass suicide we are assisting is the one of hulk haters after read World War Hulk. A real nightmare for all of them.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What?

Obviously if Zeus isn't stupid he'll start with his strength high enough to end the fight in one shot. But there's absolutely nothing to indicate he's can amp his strength higher than Hulk can erm

Assuming that there is a Zeuspower, so to speak? Sure there is.

King Thor. Total NOVICE in using the Odinpower was able to amp his strength sufficiently to dent the strongest metal in the marvel universe. Something stronger than true adamantium even.

Zeus, a bonafide skyfather, would be far more knowledgeable in the use of his own mystical reserve, and would replicate it even more easily.

Symmetric Chaos
Assuming that there is a Zeuspower, so to speak? Sure there is.

King Thor. Total NOVICE in using the Odinpower was able to amp his strength sufficiently to dent the strongest metal in the marvel universe. Something stronger than true adamantium even.

Zeus, a bonafide skyfather, would be far more knowledgeable in the use of his own mystical reserve, and would replicate it even more easily.

That makes the logical leap that the "Zeuspower" is equal to the Odinpower though.

Photon009
Zeus recks him. Hulk at normal levels is inferior to Thor, so now at his WWH levels, he may be Thor's equal, but he still has no chance against the king of gods. Seriously, Odin and Zeus are equals, and Hulk cant touch that. Even War Hulk tapping into celestial technology would get owned by Zeus or Odin.

Hercules
That makes the logical leap that the "Zeuspower" is equal to the Odinpower though.

Well like Odin he can endow and take away Superhuman powers, hes been shown in an alternate universe in the far future to be powerful enough to extinguish the life force of his fellow immortals and send them on to their next stage of evolution.

He can open dimensional portals like Odin can, has gone hand to hand with both Thor and Hercules and he has been acknowledge by Odin as a peer.

Only difference between the two is Thor and the Asgardians get the spotlight and Hercules and the Olympians are second string, so don't get the page time.

People compare Odin and Zeus based on feats which is unfair seeing as Zeus just hasn't got the apearences to come anywhere near.

Soljer

Has Odin not stated that Zeus is his near-equal?

erm.

Symmetric Chaos
Has Odin not stated that Zeus is his near-equal?

erm.

confused Has he?

If he has I'd say Zeus would probably win then.

Hercules
confused Has he?

If he has I'd say Zeus would probably win then.

Yes he has...

pr1983
So close it then?

Soljer
So close it then?

Ten pages ago. no expression.

pr1983
Ten pages ago. no expression.

i thought i told you to be quiet.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.