DareDevil Vs. Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
http://www.x-mencharacters.com/images/Angel.gif

Vs.

http://i.xanga.com/SweetWhiteNinja/t/daredevil.jpg

Urban setting big grin

Citizen V
Daredevil, 7/10.

Hollow bones against Daredevil really isn't a smart move.

C. C. Cowgirl
Hollow bones? ermm

masterbruce
DD 9/10

C. C. Cowgirl
But... but... but... cry

He flies... and the other he is blind... That has to mean something... No? cry

Milky Joe
Angel sucks, DD pwns him.

Newjak
Doesn't Angel have an insane healing factor and magic sword now?

Hercules
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Hollow bones? ermm

Yes Warren has hollow bones like a bird.

He only weighs about 90lbs or so.

Urban setting is giving the advantage to DD, thats where he works best after all.

I would give DD a 7 or 8/10.

Hercules
Originally posted by Newjak
Doesn't Angel have an insane healing factor and magic sword now?

Pretty sure he still has a healing factor, not sure about the sword, the urban setting though does hinder him in this fight imo.

DD should be able to ground him using the terrain and hand to hand, Matt schools him.

Newjak
Originally posted by Hercules
Pretty sure he still has a healing factor, not sure about the sword, the urban setting though does hinder him in this fight imo.

DD should be able to ground him using the terrain and hand to hand, Matt schools him. I know at one time he did I just wasn't sure about current.

He still isn't a slouch and he still has the ability of flight which is an advantage no matter what when the other person can not. Of course DD will have the stealth advantage.

C. C. Cowgirl
DareDevil is blind ermm

That has to reduce his chances against airstrikes angel

Hercules
I know at one time he did I just wasn't sure about current.

He still isn't a slouch and he still has the ability of flight which is an advantage no matter what when the other person can not. Of course DD will have the stealth advantage.

Thats my thinking, he will have to come down to DD's level to find him, as in an urban setting it will he will be hard to spot from altitude.

DD can then ambush him and ground him and then the fight is on DD's terms.

Hercules
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
DareDevil is blind ermm

That has to reduce his chances against airstrikes angel

Blind in the convential sense but his Radar sense makes up for that and more.

Newjak
Thats my thinking, he will have to come down to DD's level to find him, as in an urban setting it will he will be hard to spot from altitude.

DD can then ambush him and ground him and then the fight is on DD's terms. How will he ground him when any damage done to his wings will be healed?

Plus if Angel does have the sword then DD he has no ability to parry blows he can only dodge.

Hercules
How will he ground him when any damage done to his wings will be healed?

Plus if Angel does have the sword then DD he has no ability to parry blows he can only dodge.

Well if the setting is urban, trick him into going indoors for instance.

Besides flight isn't that major an advantage when you have no real ranged weaponry or powers, Angel has to go hand to hand.

DD, as we have seen is pretty adept at dodging and is much more skilled at close quarters.

Newjak
Well if the setting is urban, trick him into going indoors for instance.

Besides flight isn't that major an advantage when you have no real ranged weaponry or powers, Angel has to go hand to hand.

DD, as we have seen is pretty adept at dodging and is much more skilled at close quarters. True but then angain DD can't force Angel inside.

Also Angel could heal any damage DD caused him.

There is also the route that Angel can take DD up in the air and drop him from really high up.

Hercules
True but then angain DD can't force Angel inside.

Also Angel could heal any damage DD caused him.

There is also the route that Angel can take DD up in the air and drop him from really high up.

But if DD is inside and Angel won't go in then they stalemate.

Reading Warren's bio it says broken bones have healed in a matter of days, so whether he will instantly heal any damage DD caused him is debatable. (anyone has any on panel scans of feats of him healing instantly then I will conceed as I was looking at a bio)

Yes he can IF he can draw DD out and Matt should use the enviroment as a weapon in this, in a tight enclosed space the flight advantage is nullified and DD is the better fighter.

Citizen V
Angel doesn't really have any way to defeat DD.

He lacks any sort of range attack, he can't come in close because DD's far more skilled and would wreck him if it came to H2H, he can't keep his distance because DD still has a way of reaching him (billy club, or just anything he can get his hands on).

The odds are stacked against him, putting it in an urban environment just makes it even worse for Angel.

Still I think he has enough experience to pull off a few wins, but he would get hurt badly doing so (ie lifting DD and flying him so high that he can't breathe or dropping him, Matt would beat the shit out of him on the way up).

All in all, Warren's bummed.

Battlehammer
yet people tryed to tell me him could be Logan lol............

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yet people tryed to tell me him could be Logan lol............

why are you even mentioning logan...do you see wolverine anywhere in this thread? confused

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
why are you even mentioning logan...do you see wolverine anywhere in this thread? confused
becuase I find it funny that people thought angel would beat Logan yet the majority of people if not every one thinks DD would kick angels ass.

angel could beat DD he might even take the advantage if he was arc angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.