Run Fatboy Run

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
This is an up and coming movie here in Britain, and after seeing the trailers I think it's going to be rubbish.

Simon Pegg just doesn't do it for me with comedy. mostly because he aint funny.

The movie just looks stupid, an unhealthy man runs the london marathon to try and win a girl back - ya just know its gonna end all fairy tale like. Bummer

David Schwimmer directs the movie, so who knows....

What ya'll think of the idea of the movie? heard any hype?

T.M
I have seen the trailers on TV.. doesn't look like something I would like.

kodak
Rated PG-13 for some rude and sexual humor, nudity, language and smoking.

Hank Azaria is the man.

David Schwimmer is not a bad Director.

Simon Pegg is an ok writer, mind you i've seen2 films he wrote, so i wont really pass a judgement.

Discos
Originally posted by T.M
I have seen the trailers on TV.. doesn't look like something I would like.

Same here dude, Won't be seeing it in the cinema and won't ever buy it. If it pops up on TV at some time then I might catch it.

Really have no patience for stupid movies nowadays.

T.M
Originally posted by Discos
Same here dude, Won't be seeing it in the cinema and won't ever buy it. If it pops up on TV at some time then I might catch it.

Really have no patience for stupid movies nowadays.

Same here.. I may watch it on TV also.

kodak
i dont go to see movies in cinema anymore, but i would rent it.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is an up and coming movie here in Britain, and after seeing the trailers I think it's going to be rubbish.

Simon Pegg just doesn't do it for me with comedy. mostly because he aint funny.

The movie just looks stupid, an unhealthy man runs the london marathon to try and win a girl back - ya just know its gonna end all fairy tale like. Bummer

David Schwimmer directs the movie, so who knows....

What ya'll think of the idea of the movie? heard any hype?

When this be shown in the States?

T.M
Release date for USA is 26th October

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by T.M
Release date for USA is 26th October

Cool

Discos
think its out this Thursday in the UK.

Still won't be seeing it.

yourlocal
Have tickets booked for Thursday, first in the enthustiastic camp here it seems. Pegg and Dylan Moran both generally are a sign of quality to me, i'm quite excited.

upsidedown flip
The plot of this movie may be dumb but I think this movie will be quite funny. So I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Discos
Well give us a review on Friday of the movie please big grin

The one thing that put me off this movie was that damn stretch pants he wears in the trailer, disgusting. haha.

Alot of advertising on the radio for the movie, I just don't know about Simon Pegg though, he doesn't seem funny to me. His side-kick guy in both the movies is awesome though.

SelphieT
Can't wait to see it, Simon Pegg is such a great actor!

The Grey Fox
Well give us a review on Friday of the movie please big grin

The one thing that put me off this movie was that damn stretch pants he wears in the trailer, disgusting. haha.

Alot of advertising on the radio for the movie, I just don't know about Simon Pegg though, he doesn't seem funny to me. His side-kick guy in both the movies is awesome though.

You do realise his 'sidekick', Nick Frost, his jokes are written by Simon Pegg and the Director of both films (Edgar Wright)? So Simon Pegg is funny but you prefer the way he writes for Nick Frost.

Discos
^^ bassicaly.

Sorry, I am torn to the big lovable guys.

Simon Pegg just needs to write himself a rol or some jokes that don't make him seem like the uptight loser that he seems to act out all the time.

Hot Fuzz = Tight Arse cop (even in the end, still an arse)
Shawn = Bigtime loser and a pushover

Discos - just my opinion man.

SelphieT
Can't waaaait!

Strangelove
I love Simon Pegg.

I'm interested.

exanda kane
Well there's bound to be some dud's in between the jems, however it's still a laugh.

Discos
just watched Shaun of The Dead, it was more funny than I remember it.

Has anyone seen the movie yet and give me a giggle rating?

Discos - I'm Interested.

Doctor Fubar
I've seen a trailer, looked pretty promising to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.