Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Away to see this movie tomorrow, fine again to see Cusack in another movie, he really should be in a lot more mainstream stuff....good actor in my opinion.

Anyways a reviewer I heard on the radio said the movie won't be so good in cinema but will have a huge following on DVD.

I am going to see this movie tomorrow anyways, but was wondering what people who have seen it thought.

Röland
I haven't seen it but I've heard nothing but good things about it.

MildPossession
It looks fantastic, got a really good review today in one of the papars by someone who hardly ever gives 5 out of 5 stars.

vivando-loca
omfg this movie looks awesome. eek!

SelphieT
I loved it, saw it in theaters and at a drive in.

Theaters is better though, its scarier.

Discos
sorry dudes, didn't manage to see it. The Tattoo took a bit longer and I missed the start time.

I am going to see Knocked up Tomorrow night....maybe have a cheeky trip to see 1408 on Friday night.

I will be seeing it myself, I like watching movies in the cinema myself, get peace and quiet throughout

Discos - ...also so no one sees me being scared stick out tongue

akema
I thought this movie was great.

lil bitchiness
Going to see it in few hours. I hope it will be good. Stephen King tends to have good ideas when it comes to stories.

Hopefully this wont disappoint.

Discos
Went to see it last night, I did like it alot.

Nice and original, Samuel L was dyno-mite-aaa.

Read on wikipedia that there was an alernative ending, so can't wait to get it on DVD.

There is one thing of the movie I didn't like, and that was that for the most of the movie, it was starring only 1 actor for long lengths of time. I usually tend to get bored of that.

Discos - 7.5/10

deathbycorn
This is one of the best horror films ever in my opinion.

I put it up there with The Shining and Session 9.

Evil Dead
it was decent......the ending was stupid. they couldn't think of anything better? the clock resets to another hour implying eternity unil death. Did M. Night Shamalan help write this flick or what?

MildPossession
Best ever is pushing it, but I did rather enjoy it, some creepy creepy parts.

Discos
Originally posted by Discos
Read on wikipedia that there was an alernative ending, so can't wait to get it on DVD.

Discos - 7.5/10

Man, its been more than a year since I made this topic and would you believe it... I aint seen this movie for a 2nd time. Shame on ME!

It's on the "to-get" list, but dudes I just aint got time to watch movies all the time now, I am kinda settled down. Being single = plenty of movies and Playstation... how times change.

still a great movie, I thought it would have got John Cusack a little more cred and start making some good flicks... I was kinda wrong.

haha best ever? settle down man, its a good flick but aint even in the top 50.

deathbycorn
My post said in my opinion. And yeah, its one of the best, in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.