Australia!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpartanII
w00t for the surge of Australian threads!

Council#13
Hurrah.

Kram3r
You shit, you ****ing shit, we have like 50 Australian threads, this like duplicate times 50, you know what you did? Do you understand, when this thread dies I will resurrect it in like 5 months, the implications are massive. OK? Banned for life, closed, opened, closed. jockey

Strangelove
Etc. jockey

Röland
F*ck Australia.

Kram3r
**** you Roland. In that tight ass of your's, Australia comes, conquers and claims territory. Or was it me? haermm

Strangelove

Röland

Reverend Axel

Kram3r
Okay, okay, okay, I understand. I understand Derek and his needs.

Cry cry cry when does the new madden come out cry cry cry

haermm

Röland
Originally posted by Kram3r

haermm

I already got it n00b.

pwnt.

Go back to that arcade and get kicked out again, loser.

Kram3r

Röland
I gave my clothes to the policeman, though.

BTW, with that attitude, you're lucky I was able to swap the medicine for the correct species of pig you wanted, yeah, I was wondering when they were closing too, f*ggot mother****er. jockey

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

God, they must breed you idiots by the thousands over there in Aussie-world. haermm

Mišt
Originally posted by Strangelove
Etc. jockey

Kram3r

Röland
Must you ask that question? I mean seriously? What does it have to do with "anything"? It has a lot to do with Paraguay and that crappy Madden game you bought. Yes, even though it is about football it is for a shit console, Xbox360. In case you didn't know, all game consoles suck. I spend my money on gummy bears, yeah, juicy ones, it's a strange invitation, I know, understand however, this isn't want I wanted and that only people from so far can be so pleased, yeah I hoped that covered it for now, if not, I have a book, it crushes my peanuts for me, just like Donald Sutherland did in JFK. He totally kicked ass in that movie, I love that guy.

You mean Gummy Barkers? jwank

SpartanII
WTF?!?! brain freeze!

*assumes fetal position crys in a corner*

Vathu

haermm

Haha.

Madden makes Derek cry. haermm

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Australia is a very beautiful place.

Captain REX
I like Australia. ermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX
I like Australia. ermm I like you sly

Kram3r

Dgw2007

Röland
Originally posted by Dgw2007
fnck you

Nah.

Rogue Jedi
I've never fncked anyone before.

Kosta
Aus is teh pwn!

Kram3r
Originally posted by Kosta
Aus is teh pwn!

Not Adelaide though. haermm

Kosta
Adelaide is teh pwn too. Best attitude and vibe than any city Ive been to in Aus. I like that its a decent size city tyhat still retains a suburban attitude. Melbourne and Sydney are too "concrete jungle" for my taste.

Dgw2007
^i loved Sydney thats where i lived^

Mišt
Not Adelaide though. haermm

He lives here too haermm Pwnt.

Roulette
Nah, that's all wrong.

laughing out loud Stop hating Australia cry....it's very prettyfuls.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Kosta
Adelaide is teh pwn too. Best attitude and vibe than any city Ive been to in Aus. I like that its a decent size city tyhat still retains a suburban attitude. Melbourne and Sydney are too "concrete jungle" for my taste.

Nah, all wrong, all of it, sorry. haermm

1. Sydney
2. Melbourne
3. Rest of Crapralia. haermm

Kram3r

Mišt
Sydney, APEC, shut down, etc haermm

Kram3r

Mišt
Sydney, something gay, Kram3r, etc haermm

Kram3r

Mišt
Sydney, gay gay gay, gay gay gay gay more gay, only Kram3r and Baka live there, etc haermm

Kram3r

Mišt
Sydney, rhymes with Kidney, and kidney pie tastes like ass, so Sydney is like an ass, etc. haermm

Kram3r

Mišt
lol pwnt. jockey

SpartanII

Kram3r
Australia is a bit of alright. mmm

Outbound
Grab a meat pie and a beer and she'll be right til Tuesday mmm

Kram3r
Crown Lager, VB, Foster's? Which mate? WHICH?! mmm

Outbound
Does it matter, this is Australia, **** damn, any beer is better than no beer mmm

Kram3r
True mate, true. Reckon 'em yanks don't know what they're missin' with the Meat Pie? mmm

Rogue Jedi
****ing aussies can suck my big toe. stick out tongue

Outbound
Ask 'em for a pie and they'll give you an apple pie or something, bloody wankers dont know what a pie is mmm

Kram3r
Originally posted by Outbound
Ask 'em for a pie and they'll give you an apple pie or something, bloody wankers dont know what a pie is mmm

I reckon!!!! Who the **** puts apples in a pie mate? ****ing vegetarians, that's who mate. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.