Nightmare vs. Devil Jin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Both at their peak levels this time. smile

This is regarding Devil Jin as seen in his T5 ending, which is this:8oYg9SBSPR4---

Nightmare's greatest showings is in SCIII, and mainly in the opening FMV. His ending isn't part of this discussion, since in it he's shown becoming a different being: Night Terror, which isn't Nightmare. srsly

SCIII openingNHmd1LyKfXY---

People can give their opinion or just cast a vote. happy

Sol Valentine
Hm. Nightmare. His weapon would be too much for Jin, and we haven't seen what powers jin has attined in that ending.

ThoraxeRMG
Devil Jin

Sol Valentine
Nightmare.

shin_gear
He attained the power of Jinpachi's devil...

As I said before this is pretty much a tie, in my honest opinion. The last parts of those videos display their powers as if they were almost equal.

Sol Valentine
Yeah. So DJ has Jinpachi's powers, like that stomach-mouth blast?

shin_gear
No, he recieved a vast increase in power.

As for the battle, my opinion hasn't changed about this since T5 and SCIII were out. In fact I was the one of the very first people to make this back in 2005.

Sol Valentine
I wanna make another Alicia thread, I don't know who to put her up against.

As for the fight: You made that thread?

shin_gear
Put her up against...Blood Rayne!! droolio

I made one in 2005 on another site.

Sol Valentine
Um, Alicia would just Meteor her back to kingdom come.

you made that on the Final Fantasy Ultamania site?

shin_gear
Then Yunalesca would be a better opponent, in my opinion.

Yeah, I made that one too, though it wasn't in 2005. I made my earliest one on an old site I don't know the name of anymore.

Sol Valentine
What can Yunalesca do?

Gee, I tried to make one on another site, but it said it won't allow repeated threads.

That Yunalesca suggestion gave me an idea.... Alicia, Dante, and Hayabusa v.s. Vegnagun. Or Alicia, dante, and Hayabusa v.s. Seymour Guado.

Shin_Nikkolas
Well, from cutscenes, she can blast people back...she did that with enough force to really hurt Auron. But it didn't kill him and he went down a mountian after this. So it probably wasn't that powerful. Then again, she wasn't trying to kill him. Just defending herself after he charged at her.

Gameplay wise, she has 3 torms I think. Her final form is a big head.

Also story-wise, she can't "die" since she's already dead. You need to Send her to fully banish her spirit. But you can defeat an Unsent without Sending them as seen by Semour.

Seymour is screwed. He can't lay a hand on Dante. Or a spell for that matter.

Sol Valentine
Can you post a vid on Yunalesca and her powers?

Shin_Nikkolas
lVa4OsXBEio

That's basically all we know Yunalesca can do on her own. Well, at the time of FFX anyway.

Sol Valentine
Hmmm, I think i should make a Alicia, Dante, Hayabusa, and Yuna v.s. Yunalesca thread, what do you think?

Shin_Nikkolas
I doubt Yunalesca, from what we saw, could put down Dante. But I tend to try and avoid gameplay. If gameplay is allowed, she had more of a chance.

i would suggest, and I'm no expert on your team so maybe this is unfair, those 3. vs. Yunalesca, Seymour and maybe...Seifer? Hell why not. Seifer from FF8. In the end, the ***** was fast enough to catch Odin and kill him.

Sol Valentine
Look at the off-topic thread, I posted Alicia's abilities.

And Alicia, Dante, and Hayabusa v.s. Yunalesca, Seymour, and Seifer? i'll think about it.

Shin_Nikkolas
From he rlisted abilities in the OT thread, it might be hard but Seymour has a lot of powers with his many forms.

He has Dispel to destroy any supplementary magic of yours. He has Multi-magic which means he can use two spells in one turn. He has multiple Curative magics and his own added body parts to heal himself. His Total Annihilation, I think that's it, in his Flux form is a mass energy rain o fdoom attack.

He also has Anima which showed the ability to vaporize all manners of beast in one shot.

Sol Valentine
Alicia can just blast his brain off with the gatling gun.

Shin_Nikkolas
True enough.

But like I said, you can't really kill him. It's just a spirit.

Sol Valentine
So, who should I put against them. OH! I know! Spawn, Nightmare, and True Ogre!

Shin_Nikkolas
True Ogre did wipe out helicopters of the TekkeN Force and Nightmares wipes out old-age armies, right/

Spawn? The DC Comics one?

Sol Valentine
Yeah, but I looked up a Spawn game. I think he'll be able to match Hayabusa or Dante.

Shin_Nikkolas
Yes, he definitely could. But I'm not sure Lana would allow him. Maybe switch him with AC Cloud?

Sol Valentine
guess so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.