LINCOLN HEIGHTS is back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shugie99
In case you did not know Lincoln heights is starting up next week (September 4th) for its second season. The commercials for the new season look really good and the best part is they have a new time slot 8 pm versus the old 7. So now I have no reason to miss it smile

DARKLORDCAEDUS
How is the acting on this?

shugie99
I think it is great. I love Russell Hornsby he plays the father Eddie Sutton, and I think he is a great actor I feel everything he puts out there, he really is good in this. The other actors are good too but he just really stands out to me.

They are showing a marathon today before the season premiere tonight at 8. You should definitely check it out.

vivando-loca
ha, they did that with kyle xy, only it was for the season finale...

anyway...this show looks awesome, i'm totally gonna check it out. eek!

shugie99
Did you check out the premiere it was really good. Filled with drama and action like last season. I love the dad he is great I think he is my favorite character, next to Cassie and Charles smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.