Nova and Ronan vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Superman

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9187/supermanzeballfp9.gif

vs.

Nova w/ full Nova Force and Worldmind at his command.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5701/novazeballsrr5.gif

Ronan

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/48/ronanrq3.gif

Off Earth

Can they take him?

nimbus006
I think these two combined have the power to take Supes.

Great versatility, sufficient strength and speed.

Team wins majority 7/10.

Superman will win a few though. His fighting speed/ reaction time is the main concern here, they can deal with everything else.

savage hulk
Nova can solo supes

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by nimbus006
I think these two combined have the power to take Supes.

Great versatility, sufficient strength and speed.

Team wins majority 7/10.

Superman will win a few though. His fighting speed/ reaction time is the main concern here, they can deal with everything else.

I agree

nimbus006
Originally posted by savage hulk
Nova can solo supes

I dont think he can solo him, certaintly not for the majority... Supes can take alot of punishment, and neither of these guys are mystical in nature.

Although Ronan can transmute matter, maybe he could create Kryptonite. However, for the purposes of this fight we'll say thats not allowed.

quanchi112
supes goes down.

CaptainStoic
Superman??? have you forgot who this is??? Superman should be able to wrap this up pretty quickly if he takes out Ronan first by removing his weapon from him, Annihilus showed the world how tough Nova was, I'm sure Supes will dispatch him at superspeed, and be home in time to cook dinner for Lois.

rotiart
Superman 1 punches WM Nova...
Superman vs Ronan fight imitates Sentry vs Terrax

Superman goes home to find Lois in a pink teddy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Superman??? have you forgot who this is??? Superman should be able to wrap this up pretty quickly if he takes out Ronan first by removing his weapon from him, Annihilus showed the world how tough Nova was, I'm sure Supes will dispatch him at superspeed, and be home in time to cook dinner for Lois. no way and for one thing annihilus beat down quasar and nova at the same time. novas learning.

supes couldnt overcome both these guys. he gets overwhelmed and loses.

guy222
team

quanchi112
Team still wins.

nimbus006
I actually retract my previous statements, and will say that Superman takes small majority, 6/10.

quanchi112
I actually retract my previous statements, and will say that Superman takes small majority, 6/10. What exactly made you change your mind?

nimbus006
Originally posted by quanchi112
What exactly made you change your mind?

I been reading alot of Superman lately, and just believe he'll pose a bigger threat than I previously thought due to his combat speed.

Plus he can take the fight to the air and take on Nova alone, then come down and face Ronan.

One on one Superman takes them down 8-9/10.

quanchi112
I been reading alot of Superman lately, and just believe he'll pose a bigger threat than I previously thought due to his combat speed.

Plus he can take the fight to the air and take on Nova alone, then come down and face Ronan.

One on one Superman takes them down 8-9/10. Did you read death of the new gods where he got knocked silly against Kalibak and Mantis.

Mr. Slippyfist
Nova really hasn't done much yet to prove he's anywhere near Superman.

nimbus006
Originally posted by quanchi112
Did you read death of the new gods where he got knocked silly against Kalibak and Mantis.

Yup, and have you read the thousands of Superman comics that have shown him accomplishing incredible feats over and over again?

Bringing up one semi poor showing (wasn't even that bad, especially considering his opponents) really doesn't do anything for your argument.

quanchi112
Yup, and have you read the thousands of Superman comics that have shown him accomplishing incredible feats over and over again?

Bringing up one semi poor showing (wasn't even that bad, especially considering his opponents) really doesn't do anything for your argument. Well then how about Superman failing to outright dominate WW with a sunamp and not holding back while she is. Did you also miss henshaw beating him down in three easy punches? The point is he can lose and to a Kalibak punch no less and just because hes Superman he doesnt pass go.

Soljer
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Nova really hasn't done much yet to prove he's anywhere near Superman.

yes

And we know Ronan isn't.

Erik-Lensherr
Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.