The Nothing Vs. The Rot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
The Rot Vs. The Nothing from Neverending Story.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy

Good movie.

But you have to give me some perspective on the nothing, I don't remember it vividly.

I think it was able to take out the Fantasia Reality.

lordboo
Originally posted by King Kandy
the rot ftw,it took a amped thanos and death to stop it,whilst the nothing was stopped by a giant flying dog and a very camp young boy.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Master
Good movie.

But you have to give me some perspective on the nothing, I don't remember it vividly.

I think it was able to take out the Fantasia Reality.
The nothing was this patch of nothingness that was popping up all over Fantastica and growed endlessly.

Those near the nothing felt an uncontrolable urge to throw themselves into it, and the more it absorbed the faster it expanded. The rate of it's expansion grew exponentialy.

The Nothingness was created by Humans who lied, because lies are made up of converted Fantasticans, and whenever you tell one, the nothing absorbs some of the essense of Fantastica and gives it to your mind. The less people who believe in Fantastica, the more Unstoppable the Nothing becomes.

No being in Fantastica can affect the Nothing, only Humans can, by giving a New name to the empress (Which restarts the story).

King Kandy
Originally posted by lordboo
the rot ftw,it took a amped thanos and death to stop it,whilst the nothing was stopped by a giant flying dog and a very camp young boy.
Um, Bastion stopped the Nothing by rebooting the whole of Fantastica.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.