The Keeper vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Who takes it?

darthgoober
Anyone?

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
Anyone?

Didn't Keeper have the advantage on Galactus? Later issues, I thought the Big G won(Gotta read GOTG again big grin ) Tyrant lost to Galactus in their first match. Last encounter, Tyrant had upper hand

I like Tyrant ftw

darthgoober
Originally posted by guy222
Didn't Keeper have the advantage on Galactus? Later issues, I thought the Big G won(Gotta read GOTG again big grin ) Tyrant lost to Galactus in their first match. Last encounter, Tyrant had upper hand

I like Tyrant ftw
You have it mixed up, Galactus beat Keeper when Keeper was new to the Q-Bands, then later on(after he learned about the Q-Bands) Keeper beat Galactus. But Galactus WAS weak at the time.

guy222
You have it mixed up, Galactus beat Keeper when Keeper was new to the Q-Bands, then later on(after he learned about the Q-Bands) Keeper beat Galactus. But Galactus WAS weak at the time.

Told ya, gotta re read em again. Journey into Mystery and other books take most of my time

quanchi112
tyrant wins this for sure.

guy222
Tyrant

rotiart

I could be wrong, but i don't remember keeper beating galactus. All he did was realize that the energy from the quantam bands could be converted into the energies necessary to sustain galactus... and he did just that.. he fed galactus..

or am i thinking of a different issue than what you guys are referring to?

leonidas
when galactus got pissed because he was shackled to keeper (ala surfer) he wrecked norrin. when keeper first beat g, g was enormously weak.

as far as this battle, i'm not sure. i think this is a pretty fair match up. i'd say keeper is somewhere between thanos and tyrant. i'm not sure he's skyfather level, but still he would have to be somewhere AROUND there--maybe? confused

Galan007
What happens to Tyrant when Keeper stops time?

leonidas
where did he stop time?

darthgoober
Originally posted by leonidas
where did he stop time?
Here...
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9957/keeper1stopstimess5.jpg

leonidas
Here...
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9957/keeper1stopstimess5.jpg

ah yes, i remember that scene. but . . . it seems all he did was stop time around the bullet unless there is more. talon obviously wasn't stopped. stopping time around tyrant would imply ss's control of fundamental forces>tyrant's. i'm not buying that, even if you feel inclined to extrapolate from that scene. and wasn't that the same book where keeper was nearly overpowered by the GofG working together? not a great showing, that one . . .

Prep-Man
wasn't the keeper master of hiding from cosmic forces like Eternity and Galactus? Nobody could pick up his presence. id say Keeper takes this.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
ah yes, i remember that scene. but . . . it seems all he did was stop time around the bullet unless there is more. talon obviously wasn't stopped. stopping time around tyrant would imply ss's control of fundamental forces>tyrant's. i'm not buying that, even if you feel inclined to extrapolate from that scene. and wasn't that the same book where keeper was nearly overpowered by the GofG working together? not a great showing, that one . . . concerning the time manipulation part, i see what you're saying. but imo, it seemed like keeper was allowing talon to remain unaffected by his temporal powers in that scene just so they could talk with one another. *shrug*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.