Yugo the wolf runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Yugo isn't becoming a wolf till the final stage.

-Ryo Sakazaki (the KoF version, KoFXI)
-Akira Yuki (VF4)
-Cody Travers (SFA3)
-Alex (SF3)
-K' (KoFXI)
-Kyo Kusanagi (kOFXI)
-Ryu (3rd strike)
-Jin Kazama (both can morph)

who wins?
Rest is allowed between fights. otherwise, everything goes.

Sol Valentine
He can do it, but he's gonna have trouble at Kyo and Ryu.

HonkyTonkMan
K' smokes him.

Sol Valentine
Yugo can beat K'

HonkyTonkMan
No way dude. He retreats with his tail between his legs.

Sol Valentine
Do you know Bloody Roar my friend? Yugo isn't a pussy, he'll tear K' in 2.

Sado22
honky is right if he is implying "no rest".
otherwise, Yugo is beating him after a very tough bout. but he's beating him alright. besides Yugo has flames too.

~The King-of-breakers Sado-sama

Charlotte DeBel
K' is where Yugo starts having troubles...Yugo can win over him...but not easily.
Anyways, Sando, I've already given you my point of view over their fight. Though Yugo is in human form there, so "werevolves and flames" stuff is unlikely to come to play (if it even comes into play). Yugo's human form is tough, but K' (as shown in KOF MI2) can beat heavily armoured squad of trained assasins without much trouble and even feel bored after that). So he's no pushover, and his Blackout stuff (it loooks more like really fast speedup than true teleportation, because of black afterimage, but in KOF games it's shown as teleportation)allows him to dodge bullets just as good as Yugo does it.

But Yugo PWNS anyone before K'.

shin_gear
LOL @ Sando

Well, I know next to nothing about Bloody Roar, though if the thread starter believes Yugo can clear it, then I'm guessing he can but with much effort also.

And Charlotte DeBel NICE sig

Charlotte DeBel
It was made by Sado. Though I made a K' sig for him in return.
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9994/ksigkg5.th.jpg

And the thing about K' vs Yugo was debated between me and Sado somewhere there. The thing I implied is that powerful fiery assault at least slows the werevolf down...wolves are scared of fire in general.

By the way, according to KOF 2000 comics (non-canon to game version but still funny), K' and his friends were the reason why there are no zooantropes in KOFverse.

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4973/13um4.th.jpg

Charlotte DeBel
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=449486&highlight=title%3A%28K%27+vs+Yugo%29

Originally posted by Sado22
don't bother with such threads, kitten. most people here don't even acknowledge yugo or the other BR characters as too great (people here seem to think that he is not even an average fighter). heck often the coolness that is K Dash, doesn't even get that much respect.
I tried two three BR threads and i barely got a reactionsad

but since i am a fan and so are you, well, i guess its between ore-sama and you.

speed: this could be either one of them. if its the speed of the combinations or something, I'll have to give it to K' especially when he gets pissed (Chaindriver SDM for example). and the fact that he has flames behind those moves makes it even more dangerous. K' has great speed in moves like heatdriver, chaindriver, heavendriver, minute spke and narrow spike. Yugo has good speed too. not to mention Yugo's speed in his evasion (BR4 evasive tactic using R1 if i remember correct). his speed there is remarkable.

power: arguable again. Yugo has basic punches that can smack an opponent several feet away. it was even shown in BR4 Nagi's ending where he smacks her across the room with a punch...and i doubt he was going all out. K' on the other hand has done some remarkable stuff too. KO the hightier Zeroes for one and KOing Ingiz too.

stamina: well K' was able to win the KoF2001 tourny, take on "Original Loser" and then take on Igniz, lose, and then take him on again and finish him off too, surive the crash landing to sea, swin back up and then save Kula from K9999 and angel. That's gotta stand for something. on the other hand we have Yugo, who gets thrashed by Busuzima to the point that he had to be taken to the ICU, gets right back up upon regaining consciousness and takes on the entire ZLF foundation and takes out Busuzima...after fighitng numerous other people. all this without getting any medication. that too has to stand for something.

other advantages:
-K' has flames and projectiles. Yugo has neither.
-Yugo has some great combinations of low, middle and high attacks. K' mainly has high and mid hits and his combinations (aside from chaindriver) is mainly conscerned with the upperbody. so is Yugo, but he has more "lower attacks" as a combination. not to mention Yugo too has a chain combo, the king of breakers which employs the guard crush.
-K' has teleportation
-Yugo has his cool evasive tactics in BR4 where he is untouchable no matter how fast a combo you pull on him (he can even dodge Long's 20 hit kungfu punch thingy)

overall great fight and it really really can go either way. I'm still torn between them.

~Sado

Sado22
yeah and i acknowledged. but then there is the bit about yugo having fiery attacks. its there in his BR3 specials where he does a big uppercut as a wolf, morphs back to his human form and does a big combo that levitates the opponent with powerful fast strikes (ryo's zanretsuzan) whileh is hands are burning with ki flames and so is the opponent. pretty kickass power actually and the main point is that it was being done in his human form...so no, flames count for this fight but not animal forms (until Jin Pajama).

laughing
where is WWF when you need it?! mad

oh and charlotte, i've been too busy destroying n00bs so i haven't edited your sig yet. i will do that as soon as i can. don't feel bad or something.
oh and by the wya, why not try photoshop for you art. its probably the best software to use?

see ya and have fun. F--k N00bs.

~The You're-lucky-he-wasn't-a-full-n00b Sado-sama

Charlotte DeBel
Yugo's ki "flames" are basically the same as Ralf's. That combo looks a bit alike to K's Heaven Drive, by the way. Though wolf form starter makes it stronger.

And WWF would have sued NESTS for illegal experiments on animals, by the waywink

I use Photoshop CS when making my sigs. Though...I'm not the best sigmaker in the world. Also when I made my previous one which I used before I started using yours, I was really lazy ...just took some arts and mixed it.

shin_gear
Can Kazama morph into the ub3r Devil Jin? 131

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by shin_gear
Can Kazama morph into the ub3r Devil Jin? 131
According to versus settings, yes.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
But Yugo PWNS anyone before K'. Especially Ryo. F*ck Ryo!!!!

shin_gear
F*ck Venom!!!!

Sado22
F--K ALICE the rabbit evil face
*notices shingears has a rabbit in his avatar and takes it back*

~The That-was-close Sado-sama

shin_gear
NOES! weep

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by brainchild81
F*ck Ryo!!!!
Ditto

brainchild81
Genjuro plays the shit outta Ryo's bit*h ass in the latest SVC issue. Ryo swings & misses & 'Juro just dodges & laughs. Ryo admits that 'Juro is way stronger & asks why 'Juro ain't fighting back

G:For me, cutting down a single person is the same as cutting down a thousand people. As long as it's someone I want to kill. But you are not one of those people.

R:Why?

G:Because you're not even worth drawing my sword. You're that lowly.

F*ck Venom!!!! Venom rules.

Sandai Kitetsu
Genjuro plays the shit outta Ryo's bit*h ass in the latest CVS issue. Ryo swings & misses & 'Juro just dodges & laughs. Ryo admits that 'Juro is way stronger & asks why 'Juro ain't fighting back

G:For me, cutting down a single person is the same as cutting down a thousand people. As long as it's someone I want to kill. But you are not one of those people.

R:Why?

G:Because you're not even worth drawing my sword. You're that lowly.

Damn, that's harsh smile

Those comics are tight, though. Way better than what udon is putting out.

Venom rules.

That he does, but why is he being mentioned?

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Damn, that's harsh smile

Those comics are tight, though. Way better than what udon is putting out.I like the Udon stuff because the art is great & the story is usually good. I don't like that they made a series for that bit*h Sakura, even if they did put thick ass R.Mika in it. & they take way too long to put out new books
That he does, but why is he being mentioned? Gears

Sandai Kitetsu
I like the Udon stuff because the art is great & the story is ususally good. I don't like that they made a series for that bit*h Sakura, even if they did put thick ass R.Mika in it. & they take way too long to put out new books

I like sakura, but her series sucks in udon. Plus the art of her series is butt. I don't remember but is she in SVC: Chaos? I would love to see her in those comics and I would like to see a Neo-Geo battle Coliseum made by the same dudes.

brainchild81
That'd be cool. Neither Sakura or Rock is in SVC. The line up is small as hell compared to the much better CVS2. You wanna make money? Put out a good game next time

Sandai Kitetsu
I would have loved to have seen Neo Geo Vs Capcom.

shin_gear
Gears 313

shin_gear
Ditto Ditto my @$$

brainchild81
laughing Why would you want 2 @$$es? You a Ryo fan Gears?

shin_gear
Where the f*** did I say I want two @$$3s? haermm

You complain to much about Ryo mane, and I know next to nothing of the character.

brainchild81
Where the f*** did I say I want two @$$3s? haermm Originally posted by shin_gear
Ditto my @$$
You complain to much about Ryo mane, and I know next to nothing of the character. Fu*k Ryo isn't really a complaint. Fu*k that punk bi*ch mane!

shin_gear
sad

Sado22
back to topic.

shin_gear
no

brainchild81
We already are. Ryo is a part of this topic Sadp. Yugo stops @ K'

Rascaduanok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.