Welp, I'm off to get married. See you later!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I just want all you to know that I appreciate each and every one of you. Wish me the best!

Sincerely, TH. happy

Röland
That's awesome TH, have a fun honeymoon. sly

RogerRamjet
man i love Vegas....party never stops...

Rogue Jedi
w00t FOR THE HIKER!!!! Wish I were there, seriously.

kodak
Congrats on a Most Excellent of Weddings.

silver_tears
clap

Sol Valentine
So that means he's not coming back? Never?

Tattoo
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I just want all you to know that I appreciate each and every one of you. Wish me the best!

Sincerely, TH. happy

Congrats Preston, I know we don't always see eye to eye, but I wish you all the best.

Oh, and scream my name during honeymoon secks.

Strangelove
Come back!!!! cry (after you get married, that is)

You are a god among men, sir. Your soon-to-be wife is very lucky wink

love

Sol Valentine
A god among men, huh?

Humans should never be compared to gods. It's the law.

Have fun at the wedding!

dadudemon

Sincerely, TH. happy

Seriously? Really? For reals dawg? Internet nerds, like you and I, can convince a women to marry them? LAWLZ dude, jk.

I wish you the best of luck. Just awesome that you are in love and getting married...that is the best. big grin

Röland
Originally posted by dadudemon
Internet nerds, like you and I, can convince a women to marry them? LAWLZ dude, jk.

I thought you said you had made sweet, sweet love to your wife's engorged boobs. haermm

dadudemon

Röland
it was a joke....or are you joking with me? confused

I dunno, I thought you were serious. weep

C. C. Cowgirl

Sincerely, TH. happy

There goes the freedom angel

Da Pittman

Sincerely, TH. happy pitt_dance Can't think of anything witty, so have some good honeymoon sex wink

Sol Valentine
When every man gets married, they've sold thier soul to a female devil.

Neo_Version 7
Wow. I hope everything goes well, TH.

2003 for life (;

Fallen
congrats, TH! clap clapping

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Sincerely, TH. happy

Congrats

Darth Extecute

Sincerely, TH. happy

Congratulations smile

Scythe
Wow, TH gettin' married. Hope he likes hiking.

SpartanII
good luck, and good bye, so long, and good night! Enjoy your life.

JacopeX
Have a great life Tired Hiker and take care of yourself, and each other.....smile

Reverend Axel
I had no idea you were a guy.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
I had no idea you were a guy.

So the pictures/video didn't give it away? What about the designation of male on his profile?

If you are being a smartass then disregard this message.

Reverend Axel
So the pictures/video didn't give it away? What about the designation of male on his profile?

If you are being a smartass then disregard this message. At one time, I believe it was the time my name was "Hotpants", TH mistook me for a chick. I'm returning the favor. Dick.

The Pict
Happy to hear that dude.

All the best thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
At one time, I believe it was the time my name was "Hotpants", TH mistook me for a chick. I'm returning the favor. Dick.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punkyhermy
awww....Hiker that is amazing!

happy

*hugs*

have a wonderful life after!
big grin

Robtard

Sincerely, TH. happy

Sucker.

Secretus

Sincerely, TH. happy

Congrats man.

Video record the honeymoon night. It'll be great to watch when you're old.

Shelbert Lemon

Sincerely, TH. happy Best wishes. happy

WickedTexasMomA
Get married,kill her, collect the insurance. Live happily ever after.The end

Piggle Humsy

Sincerely, TH. happy

Seriously? confused

Well good luck Tiker.

I hope he makes you very happy.. haermm

kisses

Naz
eek! Congrats TH!

*throws rice* happy

Grinning Goku
Congratulations, man. May your union produce many beautiful daughters and strapping sons.

Neo_Version 7
Oh, man. TH with a kid. Imagine that.

The kid will probably end up being the Harry Potter of KMC.

ADarksideJedi
Have a great wedding and an even better honeymood!jm

SelphieT
CONGRATS TH!

Anyone marrying Tired Hiker, has to be lucky. Seriously, she must be one lucky gal. smile

Leo.M
Congrats TH. w00t

Rogue Jedi
and we didnt even get to throw him a bachelor party. no

Tattoo
I say goodbye to romance, yeah
Goodbye to friends, I tell you
Goodbye to all the past
I guess that we'll meet
We'll meet in the end

Rogue Jedi
goodbye to romance.....that doesnt sound good.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
goodbye to romance.....that doesnt sound good.

I heard it happens when you get a ball and chain. haermm

Rogue Jedi
or a chain on your balls?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
or a chain on your balls?

kinky? confused

Impediment
Congrats, Preston.

Have fun and do something illegal. yes

Tptmanno1
Congrats Preston! Have a good time and all that good shit.
Thats f'n awesome. I'm happy for you.

Dreamt

Sincerely, TH. happy cry Adopt me.

Dgw2007

Sincerely, TH. happy Congrats... Welcome to The F*cked Up Shity Stupid Married Club wink

Roulette
eek! Congratulations, TH! hug

Council#13

Sincerely, TH. happy

The spiders think you're very cute, but goodness knows you need a suit.
But have no fears, we're quite adept, we'll have you looking lovely yet.
A little stitch, a little tuck, some tender loving care.
A little thread will fix you up and we've got plenty as you see,
And personally guarantee our quality repairs.
A little here, a fix of this, We're going to do our best.
When everybody sees you, they will all be quite impressed.
They will all be quite impressed.

Good luck, Tired Hiker! And congratulations on your marriage/engagement! I haven't met either you or your bride, but hell, you two are lucky you found each other. wink Well done. I wish you both a very happy future.

=Tired Hiker=
Hey, thanks everyone! The wedding went great! There was enough food for everyone, just enough seating, and my wife and I didn't really fight at all! On Bachelor night Friday, I won a Texas Hold'em tournament, winning 500 dollars! My buddies and I hung out by the pool all day before the wedding, then my wife and my buddies hung out there the next day too, it was nice and relaxing. The only thing that went bad was my friend Kieth making rooster noises when we were saying 'I do', and I jumped in the pool with my cell phone in my pocket, and it got all bluey on me. Anyway, I'm the luckiest guy in the world for getting to marry the love of my life!

I appreciate all the kind words from everyone! Thanks!

happy

Well, I gotta go and edit some stuff, back to the old grind! wink

Rogue Jedi
best of luck to you, TH. May the force be with you. yes

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Tattoo
Congrats Preston, I know we don't always see eye to eye, but I wish you all the best.

Oh, and scream my name during honeymoon secks.

Thanks, Ken. I appreciate it, man! happy Oh, I did what you said and she was like, "You want to get a tattoo . . . right now? We just got married and all you can think about is getting a f*cking tat!!!?" mad

embarrasment

Da Pittman
Hey, thanks everyone! The wedding went great! There was enough food for everyone, just enough seating, and my wife and I didn't really fight at all! On Bachelor night Friday, I won a Texas Hold'em tournament, winning 500 dollars! My buddies and I hung out by the pool all day before the wedding, then my wife and my buddies hung out there the next day too, it was nice and relaxing. The only thing that went bad was my friend Kieth making rooster noises when we were saying 'I do', and I jumped in the pool with my cell phone in my pocket, and it got all bluey on me. Anyway, I'm the luckiest guy in the world for getting to marry the love of my life!

I appreciate all the kind words from everyone! Thanks!

happy

Well, I gotta go and edit some stuff, back to the old grind! wink Now that you got hitched no more hitting on the girls, if you do I will tell stick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Now that you got hitched no more hitting on the girls, if you do I will tell stick out tongue
(cue the sappy romantic music)

It will be easy to not hit on girls since I have the only girl I'll ever need. happy love

Piggle Humsy
Thanks, Ken. I appreciate it, man! happy Oh, I did what you said and she was like, "You want to get a tattoo . . . right now? We just got married and all you can think about is getting a f*cking tat!!!?" mad

embarrasment

laughing

MR.Grum

Sincerely, TH. happy good going Joe best of luck to yea fella say hello to the lucky lady.give me a call after the honey moon there's a future for you in my business (Couple therapy)herbnone

Da Pittman
(cue the sappy romantic music)

It will be easy to not hit on girls since I have the only girl I'll ever need. happy love She must be looking over your shoulder stick out tongue

MistaJudge
good luck, manbig grin

Mr Parker

Sincerely, TH. happy you serious? your getting ready to tie the ole ball and chain around your foot? big grin cant believe your giving up your freedom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.