Ichigo Kurosaki vs. WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Who wins the fight? Battle takes place in New York in the same general area where Hulk fought Iron Man.

Info on Ichigo:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t462772.html

Soljer
The rules have changed a dozen times...but, last I heard, everything's back to the OLD status quo. Nothing non-comic.

My apologies.

Akuki
Originally posted by Soljer
The rules have changed a dozen times...but, last I heard, everything's back to the OLD status quo. Nothing non-comic.

My apologies.
Sorry i was under the impression that so long as you only used(manga) aka comic feats for the fight it was allright.

Soljer
Yeah, I thought there were admissions being made, and maybe you're right...

But last post I saw from a mod said that it was back to the old days.

Symmetric Chaos

My apologies.

srug

I think if stuff seems reasonable, doesn't get out of hand and if there is a comic type source this sort of stuff is basically allowed.

As for the fight Ichigo would probably win currently.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
srug

I think if stuff seems reasonable, doesn't get out of hand and if there is a comic type source this sort of stuff is basically allowed.

As for the fight Ichigo would probably win currently.

That was what I thought, too, till a post from Digi (I think it was digi).

Not that I, personally, have ANY problem with the thread.

Symmetric Chaos
That was what I thought, too, till a post from Digi (I think it was digi).

hmm

So begins the descent into madness.

Not that I, personally, have ANY problem with the thread.

Of course not.

lando005
Originally posted by Akuki
Who wins the fight? Battle takes place in New York in the same general area where Hulk fought Iron Man.

Info on Ichigo:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t462772.html i know you like getting anime/manga envolve here but all anime/manga have been banned doesnt matter if you used the manga as referance or not it's still illegal

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
i know you like getting anime/manga envolve here but all anime/manga have been banned doesnt matter if you used the manga as referance or not it's still illegal

Look, man; not to be rude, but it's been said. While the thread still IS open, might as well do the kind thing and post an opinion or stay out, hm?

There's no reason to spam the thread with tons of "This is gonna get closed." The original poster is aware that it may suffer that fate (or the mods may take this one as a case in a case by case basis, who knows?).

lando005
Look, man; not to be rude, but it's been said. While the thread still IS open, might as well do the kind thing and post an opinion or stay out, hm?

There's no reason to spam the thread with tons of "This is gonna get closed." The original poster is aware that it may suffer that fate (or the mods may take this one as a case in a case by case basis, who knows?). i wasnt trying to be rude or mean but this isnt the first time we've told him about this kind of stuff infact this is the third time he's done this. I wanna have anime/manga allowed as much as he does but we wont get it if people dont follow the rules so fogive me but it's getting a little frustrating when you have to keep reminding the same person to get with the program

Akuki
As long as the mods in their infinite wisdom(or distracted attention) decide to leave this thread open, anyone want to post some opinions on the actual fight?

(and to note to Lando, none of my threads have been closed, so I don't see anything wrong with what i've been doing)

lando005
As long as the mods in their infinite wisdom(or distracted attention) decide to leave this thread open, anyone want to post some opinions on the actual fight?

(and to note to Lando, none of my threads have been closed, so I don't see anything wrong with what i've been doing) are they comic book threads? no they are not their main medium is throughte anime and mangas i like the fights dont get me wrong but you know as well as i that these fights dont belong here right now just wait our time will come but for now keep it comic related

btw ich ftw

superkronick92
One, I think the rules just don't allow Dbz, I think other manga and anime are acceptable. Two, Ichigo has the advantage because, hulk wouldn't be able to see him.

Akuki
Personally I was thinking Ichigo could take this as well mainly due to his speed and I think his power is strong enough to take hulk, although it would probably take a while. But as to your comment about comics, manga=comic in japanese, and most countries don't make a distinction between them. After all it's not like we rule out all non american comics, otherwise you'd have to get rid of a good chunk of the comics debated in this forum.

End the artificial Distinctionthumbup

superkronick92
Personally I was thinking Ichigo could take this as well mainly due to his speed and I think his power is strong enough to take hulk, although it would probably take a while. But as to your comment about comics, manga=comic in japanese, and most countries don't make a distinction between them. After all it's not like we rule out all non american comics, otherwise you'd have to get rid of a good chunk of the comics debated in this forum.

End the artificial Distinctionthumbup

Totally agree, Ichigo would probably need to use bankai though.

Akuki
Originally posted by superkronick92
Totally agree, Ichigo would probably need to use bankai though.
I definitely thik he would need to hit vaizard to have the firepower necessary to take out WWH.

superkronick92
Hulk's healing factor is definetly hard to overcome.

Symmetric Chaos
One, I think the rules just don't allow Dbz, I think other manga and anime are acceptable. Two, Ichigo has the advantage because, hulk wouldn't be able to see him.

If you mean due to flash steps you're probably right Hulk would likely be KOd before he got a single hit it.

However Hulk should be able to see Ichigo despite him being a ghost.

llagrok
Ichigo's several hundred times faster and he can cut Huc. Sounds like a winning combination to me.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Ichigo's several hundred times faster and he can cut Huc. Sounds like a winning combination to me.

Yeah . . . but the building sized blasts of magical energy might be helpful too.

King Kandy
Speedblitz.

superkronick92
If you mean due to flash steps you're probably right Hulk would likely be KOd before he got a single hit it.

However Hulk should be able to see Ichigo despite him being a ghost.

Why would Hulk be able to see Ichigo in his Soul Reaper Form?

Symmetric Chaos
Why would Hulk be able to see Ichigo in his Soul Reaper Form?

He's been able to see ghosts and astral people without much difficulty in the past.

superkronick92
He's been able to see ghosts and astral people without much difficulty in the past.

Oh, Ichigo still beats Huc

Symmetric Chaos
Oh, Ichigo still beats Huc

Gee, ya think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.