Infinity Being vs. Michael the Arc-Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Original IB at full power.

Who is more powerful?

quanchi112
infinity being for sure.

Air Legend
Original Infinity Being equals the Presence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
infinity being for sure.

LOl how'd I know you were going to say that.

King Kandy
Infinity Being.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
Original Infinity Being equals the Presence.

Now how in the hell is the original IB equal to the presence when it's not in power? The presence IS. Will always be. Will never be usurped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now how in the hell is the original IB equal to the presence when it's not in power? The presence IS. Will always be. Will never be usurped. what if the geb comes back? presence never defeated it.

Air Legend
Now how in the hell is the original IB equal to the presence when it's not in power?

quanchi112
so far its three to one in favor of the infinity being.

Air Legend
Original IB=The Presence

nvrbeenwthagirl
Original IB=The Presence

No. The original IB has severly less feats than Even Elaine.

quanchi112
yes ib could give presence a a stalemate. but michael gets stomped for sure.

Air Legend
No. The original IB has severly less feats than Even Elaine.
Oh so now you're willing to accept Yahweh as the Presence roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh so now you're willing to accept Yahweh as the Presence roll eyes (sarcastic)

NO. I'm saying Elaine has more feats than the IB and She is less than the presence. Keep up.

quanchi112
NO. I'm saying Elaine has more feats than the IB and She is less than the presence. Keep up. ib can do anything the ig can do but im sure even better. elaine goes down hard. infinity being always had this power while elaine is getting used to it and will never be as good.

wink

Air Legend
NO. I'm saying Elaine has more feats
I guess IB is greater than the presence since the presence has no feats laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
ib can do anything the ig can do but im sure even better. elaine goes down hard. infinity being always had this power while elaine is getting used to it and will never be as good.

wink

LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
infinity being for sure. You only speak the truth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
You only speak the truth.

LMAO laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
You only speak the truth. dont let nver bother u hes doing the smiley defense. he has nothing and will pretend to laugh at u with smilies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
dont let nver bother u hes doing the smiley defense. he has nothing and will pretend to laugh at u with smilies.

actually you have nothing. The IB created a universe. Elaine created a multiverse and merged two others together. Who's power did she inherit? Michael's. Michaels power sustains every thing.

quanchi112
actually you have nothing. The IB created a universe. Elaine created a multiverse and merged two others together. Who's power did she inherit? Michael's. Michaels power sustains every thing. nah. michael died and nothing happened. someone else inherited the power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
nah. michael died and nothing happened. someone else inherited the power.

That was a pathetic and weak argument. You dont even know what happened and why, and yet you try and debate about something to which you know nothing. you dont' even know the original IB's feats. You are marvel biased, a troll, and if you warm me one more time, I'm going to report you for threats. how's that for a warning.

Sandai Kitetsu
actually you have nothing. The IB created a universe. Elaine created a multiverse and merged two others together. Who's power did she inherit? Michael's. Michaels power sustains every thing.

Do you read marvel, Infinite Being created the entire Marvel Omniverse. Infact, he is the entire Omniverse and was arguable Top dog in marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Do you read marvel, Infinite Being created the entire Marvel Omniverse. Infact, he is the entire Omniverse and was arguable Top dog in marvel.

actually the IB didn't create the omniverse. The omniverse was discovered later when the TOAA was in power. as a matter of fact, the One above created the IB,

Sandai Kitetsu
actually the IB didn't create the omniverse. The omniverse was discovered later when the TOAA was in power. as a matter of fact, the One above created the IB,

Toaa is just a refence to the writer of marvel. He doesn't even exsist in comicdom. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Toaa is just a refence to the writer of marvel. He doesn't even exsist in comicdom. erm

TOAA still created the IB. And it's the LT who gets his authority from TOAA. The IB did not conclusively create the omniverse as mister master schooled me before. The Omniverse didn't exist back in the secret wars days. So it had to be created after, to which that would belong to the TOAA. Elaine has better feats than the Ib and so does michael.

quanchi112
That was a pathetic and weak argument. You dont even know what happened and why, and yet you try and debate about something to which you know nothing. you dont' even know the original IB's feats. You are marvel biased, a troll, and if you warm me one more time, I'm going to report you for threats. how's that for a warning. dont call me a troll.

Air Legend
reported

Sandai Kitetsu
TOAA still created the IB. And it's the LT who gets his authority from TOAA.

TOAA is the writer, and his showings involve characters breaking the fourth wall. He really has no feats in terms of comicdom, except writing for marvel. He isn't a comic character.

The IB did not conclusively create the omniverse as mister master schooled me before. The Omniverse didn't exist back in the secret wars days. So it had to be created after, to which that would belong to the TOAA. Elaine has better feats than the Ib and so does michael.
The Omniverse is all of marvel, mane.

Are you telling me that Marvel didn't exsist back in silver age marvel?

nvrbeenwthagirl
reported

LOL. You think they are going to ban me for saying you have nothing? LMAO. you'll prolly get a warning for abusing the ban button. And for trying to flame. You do know it's against to the rules to flame. Flaming would include trying to bait another poster into an argument. You have been reported for flaming and baiting.

nvrbeenwthagirl
TOAA is the writer, and his showings involve characters breaking the fourth wall. He really has no feats in terms of comicdom, except writing for marvel. He isn't a comic character.

The Omniverse is all of marvel, mane.

No. The omniverse didn't exist when the IB was first introduced. as explained to me by MM.

Sandai Kitetsu
No. The omniverse didn't exist when the IB was first introduced. as explained to me by MM.

Quote him

Because the Omniverse is all of Marvel Universe.

Air Legend
LOL. You think they are going to ban me for saying you have nothing?.
Nah, I didn't report you for that. I reported you for stupidity laughing out loud

Air Legend
Ha ha ha. It's a joke. Nvr has been so hellbent on getting someone banned ever since he did. I mean he presses that red button probably 50 times a day. It's like a discussion can't take place because of it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ha ha ha. It's a joke. Nvr has been so hellbent on getting someone banned ever since he did. I mean he presses that red button probably 50 times a day. It's like a discussion can't take place because of it.

actually I could careless. You do realize i've been banned before. The only that happens is I go to the gym more and play city of heroes and get some lvls on my toons. I have never wanted anyone to get banned. As i have stated many times. But if someone is going to be a pain in the ass and be the forum police, I will look for every opportunity i can to get them out of here.

guy222
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Original IB at full power.

Who is more powerful?

IB

Air Legend
Originally posted by guy222
IB
Do you live in Cali?
IB ftw

guy222
Do you live in Cali?
IB ftw

yes

Its been hot here for over 2 months

For the thread, guys just have fun. Pick a winner and go forward. Its Friday, time to have fun

Air Legend
Originally posted by guy222
yes

Its been hot here for over 2 months

For the thread, guys just have fun. Pick a winner and go forward. Its Friday, time to have fun
I agree. Gotta go.

norrinradd43
isnt the infinity being only breifly mentioned by mephisto in silver surfer vol 3 #45???

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nah, I didn't report you for that. I reported you for stupidity laughing out loud

reported for insulting.

norrinradd43
The infinty being may have only been something mephisto made up to get in Thanos' favor.

Air Legend
reported for insulting.
I already said it was a joke. Grow up.

Sandai Kitetsu
reported for insulting.

Reported for emoism. no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl

reported for insulting.

Air Legend
reported for intransigence
woops wrong guyshifty

Sandai Kitetsu
reported for insulting.

Reported for reporting no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
I already said it was a joke. Grow up.

I didnt' find it funny. And I dont' find the constant rediculous policing funny either. So I'm just going to be just as much of a policer. It was still an insulting joke. And oyu have insulted me a few times. Not that I care if you insult me, or if anyone calls me a liar, to which in the past two days, i've been called a liar by no less than 4 poeple. But Since reporting seems to be all the rage, I wanna be cool too.

King Kandy
There's just so much about you to insult!

Air Legend
Originally posted by King Kandy
reported for gayness shifty

King Kandy
hahaha, funny man.

nvrbeenwthagirl

like wise. reported.

nvrbeenwthagirl
reported for gayness shifty

reported for bashing.

Air Legend
reported for bashing.
What does that make? The 323456th report from you. You should be banned for abuse of the report button.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does that make? The 323456th report from you. You should be banned for abuse of the report button.

LOL, you should be telling that to others. I rarely report anyone. and I've been insulted quite a few times.

Sandai Kitetsu
reported for bashing.

Reprted for being a tight ass, lighten up man. erm

Air Legend
LOL, you should be telling that to others. I rarely report anyone. and I've been insulted quite a few times.

HAHAHAHAHA. Then what do you call what you did on this thread alone. Does the word reporting mean something else. I guess with intransigence by one's side its possible.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Reprted for being a tight ass, lighten up man. erm

NO. Him and his pal bug me all the time. And try and goad me and then I get yelled at for doing the same thing that they and others do all of the time. I haven't insulted anyone. I have attacked thier stance on a comic. Which is something altogether differnt. And yet I was reported? So I'm doing the same thing. being a tight ass. same as him and his pal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
HAHAHAHAHA. Then what do you call what you did on this thread alone. Does the word reporting mean something else. I guess with intransigence by one's side its possible.

I actually only reported you for calling me gayness or what ever. All the other times I was making fun of the one who actually does all that silly reporting.

Air Legend
I actually only reported you for calling me gayness or what ever. All the other times I was making fun of the one who actually does all that silly reporting.
That post wasn't even a reply to you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That post wasn't even a reply to you.

doesn't matter. don't i get warnings for insults about other posters? i'm just looking out for the other poster that you insulted. And since i just happen to be gay, I found the post insulting. reported. laughing laughing laughing you see how this can be very flamatory. rediculous.

Air Legend
doesn't matter. don't i get warnings for insults about other posters? i'm just looking out for the other poster that you insulted. And since i just happen to be gay, I found the post insulting. reported. laughing laughing laughing you see how this can be very flamatory. rediculous.
And the shifty nullifies the insult.
The only thing "rediciculous" is how you don't even know how to spell the word ridiculous correctly. Mentally deficient man.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And the shifty nullifies the insult.
The only thing "rediciculous" is how you don't even know how to spell the word ridiculous correctly. Mentally deficient man.

Reported for insulting.

Air Legend
Reported for insulting.
gibberish

nvrbeenwthagirl
gibberish

Calling my postings is insulting to me.

quanchi112
doesn't matter. don't i get warnings for insults about other posters? i'm just looking out for the other poster that you insulted. And since i just happen to be gay, I found the post insulting. reported. laughing laughing laughing you see how this can be very flamatory. rediculous. nver ur turning this into a flame war. u cant say reported every other line. they were just joking but i is ur right to report but if u abuse this and scream reported all the time the mods will say something to u is all. im looking out for u and want all this nonsense to calm down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
nver ur turning this into a flame war. u cant say reported every other line. they were just joking but i is ur right to report but if u abuse this and scream reported all the time the mods will say something to u is all. im looking out for u and want all this nonsense to calm down.

Do not look out for me. I'm doing exactly what you do. you turned this into a flame war by "warning" me for something that wasn't an insult and something that EVERYONE on here does. You have been insulted so many times by others. As have I. I just dont' have the damned time to go around warning everyone for having an opinion.

Air Legend
Do not look out for me. I'm doing exactly what you do. you turned this into a flame war by "warning" me for something that wasn't an insult and something that EVERYONE on here does. You have been insulted so many times by others. As have I. I just dont' have the damned time to go around warning everyone for having an opinion.
gibberish

quanchi112
Do not look out for me. I'm doing exactly what you do. you turned this into a flame war by "warning" me for something that wasn't an insult and something that EVERYONE on here does. You have been insulted so many times by others. As have I. I just dont' have the damned time to go around warning everyone for having an opinion. respond to someones argument and i never reprted u for every insult. geez that means i would have reported u like 50 times. i reported u when u ceased trying to make points and focused on bashing. now uve ruined this whole thread and turned it into a flame war. why do this.

i thought u changed nver. u let me down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
respond to someones argument and i never reprted u for every insult. geez that means i would have reported u like 50 times. i reported u when u ceased trying to make points and focused on bashing. now uve ruined this whole thread and turned it into a flame war. why do this.

I never let you up. I wasn't the one who ruined the thread. Get that thru your head. you ruined it when you gave me a warning. Rediculous. over something that wasn't an insult. It was fact.

Air Legend
respond to someones argument and i never reprted u for every insult. geez that means i would have reported u like 50 times. i reported u when u ceased trying to make points and focused on bashing. now uve ruined this whole thread and turned it into a flame war. why do this.

You thought nvr changed?
hysterical2
Intransigence makes that impossible.

quanchi112
I never let you up. I wasn't the one who ruined the thread. Get that thru your head. you ruined it when you gave me a warning. Rediculous. over something that wasn't an insult. It was fact. ur the one screaming reported. i neevr reported u. i give u chances to change ur behavior. i always have. just reform ur ways. dont ruin any more threads. please.

kevdude
Gotta ask this, IB or LT?? If LT wins then Michael should win, he has gods power and would blast it to nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ur the one screaming reported. i neevr reported u. i give u chances to change ur behavior. i always have. just reform ur ways. dont ruin any more threads. please.

you ruin the forum. Who are you to give me chances to change my behavoir? others have been on this forum for years and dont' have the gumption and audacity that you do. you irk me. that is why i do not like you. and that is no insult. It's the truth. the sheer gall to say that you give me warnings or chances to change my behavior. laughing laughing

I wish you would change yours too. Stop posting without giving any thought. Stop saying the same stuff over and over even when people give great arguments. Stop caring so much about others. If I insult them, then let them PM me or report me. how about that. Who has the time to report or warn people all the time? HUH? This board used to be a hoot when people would get insulted and pwned. Now it's lack luster at best. Everyone here is scared of mr. itchy report button fingers and they can't hardly be thier fun selves any more.

Air Legend
Originally posted by kevdude
Gotta ask this, IB or LT?? If LT wins then Michael should win, he has gods power and would blast it to nothing.
Read the title.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You thought nvr changed?
hysterical2
Intransigence makes that impossible.

I'm warning you. Change your behavior. I'm giving you one chance. laughing

King Kandy
you ruin the forum. Who are you to give me chances to change my behavoir? others have been on this forum for years and dont' have the gumption and audacity that you do. you irk me. that is why i do not like you. and that is no insult. It's the truth. the sheer gall to say that you give me warnings or chances to change my behavior. laughing laughing

I wish you would change yours too. Stop posting without giving any thought. Stop saying the same stuff over and over even when people give great arguments. Stop caring so much about others. If I insult them, then let them PM me or report me. how about that. Who has the time to report or warn people all the time? HUH? This board used to be a hoot when people would get insulted and pwned. Now it's lack luster at best. Everyone here is scared of mr. itchy report button fingers and they can't hardly be thier fun selves any more.
Reported for flaming.

Air Legend
Reported for flaming.
co-signed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Reported for flaming. Then you must report quan. becuz he certainly flamed me first.

nvrbeenwthagirl
co-signed

oh and I will now go thru EVERy post you have insulted me in and report them.

Air Legend
Then you must report quan. becuz he certainly flamed me first.
Shut up and fix your post. I can't destroy it because I'm quoting nothing since you made it look like I posted all that shit.

Dgw2007

I wish you would change yours too. Stop posting without giving any thought. Stop saying the same stuff over and over even when people give great arguments. Stop caring so much about others. If I insult them, then let them PM me or report me. how about that. Who has the time to report or warn people all the time? HUH? This board used to be a hoot when people would get insulted and pwned. Now it's lack luster at best. Everyone here is scared of mr. itchy report button fingers and they can't hardly be thier fun selves any more. Nvr if you dont Have anything nice to say than don't say anything JK but seriously plz dont start a flame war sad plz for me smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Shut up and fix your post. I can't destroy it because I'm quoting nothing since you made it look like I posted all that shit.

Reported. you can't tell me to shut up. I just found that out tonight that we can't tell each other to shut up any more.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Dgw2007
Nvr if you dont Have anything nice to say than don't say anything JK but seriously plz dont start a flame war sad plz for me smile

It's not nice for him to give me warnings on OTHER"S behalf. That is flaming. Flaming means fanning the fire. If someone doesn't think enough of something to report it, and then someone else pours gas on it, then that is the definition of flaming. And for this reason, I do not like him.

Dgw2007
all of you stop fighting your taring these froums apart

nvrbeenwthagirl
all of you stop fighting your taring these froums apart

For you. I will cast them into the sea of forgetfulness. All bickering has been cast aside. I will no longer report anyone else. ( Even tho it was just for fun to make a joke about itchy button fingers. smile )

Dgw2007
For you. I will cast them into the sea of forgetfulness. All bickering has been cast aside. I will no longer report anyone else. ( Even tho it was just for fun to make a joke about itchy button fingers. smile ) thank you (now say your sorry)

nvrbeenwthagirl
thank you (now say your sorry)
Sweety, don't push it.

I'm sorry to the forum for spamming the threads with arguments and stuff.

That is the best you gonna get. I'm on my man period. laughing

Dgw2007
Sweety, don't push it.

I'm sorry to the forum for spamming the threads with arguments and stuff.

That is the best you gonna get. I'm on my man period. laughing thx

King Kandy
Nvr, you should have seen how much better everything ran when you were banned.

People got along okay, and the discourse was seriously elevated beyond bickering.

Dgw2007

People got along okay, and the discourse was seriously elevated beyond bickering. KK stop plz sad for me smile

King Kandy
KK stop plz sad for me smile
Nvr is a real problem on KMC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr is a real problem on KMC.

As have you been. Or dont' you remember all the times you called me a liar and called me out of my name. You would have been banned had I reported you all those times. You should NEVER call me a problem as I was very very gracious to you.

nvrbeenwthagirl

People got along okay, and the discourse was seriously elevated beyond bickering.

Um, I looked at the forums. For one, The trolls weren't bothering anyone. when I came back, it was even noted by the mods, that they were specifically bothering me. You should reevaluate your statement.

King Kandy
You've lied in the past for the sole purpose of bashing me.

You ARE a problem. I base this on the decrease in fights when you were banned.

Dgw2007
Um, I looked at the forums. For one, The trolls weren't bothering anyone. when I came back, it was even noted by the mods, that they were specifically bothering me. You should reevaluate your statement. you said you would stop plz sad for me smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
You've lied in the past for the sole purpose of bashing me.

You ARE a problem. I base this on the decrease in fights when you were banned.

I never lied on you. I never bashed you. you didnt' like me, You flamed me many times king. You called me a liar, and were proven wrong and judged by your peers to be wrong. You called my opinions lies becuz they didnt' line up with yours. Now If you want to talk about decreased fights, lets look at the fact that you are flaming right now. You are the problem this very instant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
you said you would stop plz sad for me smile

I did. he is after all the one who is bothering me. I didnt' say king was a problem for the forum did i? smile As many times as he insulted me, I never once reported him or said he was a problem.

King Kandy
I never lied on you. I never bashed you. you didnt' like me, You flamed me many times king. You called me a liar, and were proven wrong and judged by your peers to be wrong. You called my opinions lies becuz they didnt' line up with yours. Now If you want to talk about decreased fights, lets look at the fact that you are flaming right now. You are the problem this very instant.
YOU LIED IN ORDER TO BASH ME! I AM NOT COOL WITH THAT, AND NEVER WILL BE!

Air Legend
Yea this forum was way better when nvr was banned.

Dgw2007
I never lied on you. I never bashed you. you didnt' like me, You flamed me many times king. You called me a liar, and were proven wrong and judged by your peers to be wrong. You called my opinions lies becuz they didnt' line up with yours. Now If you want to talk about decreased fights, lets look at the fact that you are flaming right now. You are the problem this very instant. nvr plz stop sad for me smile

Dgw2007
YOU LIED IN ORDER TO BASH ME! I AM NOT COOL WITH THAT, AND NEVER WILL BE! monotone

Dgw2007
plz

kevdude
Just get along guys. State your opinion who wins and loses, if someone doesn't agree its not the end of the world cool

Dgw2007
Just get along guys. State your opinion who wins and loses, if someone doesn't agree its not the end of the world cool thaank you

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yea this forum was way better when nvr was banned.

I wonder what it would be like if you stopped trolling and flaming me. I haven't argued with anyone but the two who have been bothering me since I have been back.

King Kandy
As many times as he insulted me, I never once reported him or said he was a problem.
Liar, you have reported me

"You're an idiot. He hasn't presented any proof. He's only presented his point of view. Get lost chump. Your a troller who is only trying to inflame. I'm reporting you. He hasn't said anything I don't know. If he and you took the time to read what I was saying, then you would know That i know some of the characters are in Seperate Stories. Those Stories are cannon unto themselves. The Characters are Cannon WHENEVER THEY CONNECT WITH another multiversal character, that makes that contact with that character cannonical. Geez how many times I gotta say the same thing. damn"

nvrbeenwthagirl
nvr plz stop sad for me smile

Please. You need to tell him to stop. After all, he is actually the one bothering me.

King Kandy

"You're an idiot. He hasn't presented any proof. He's only presented his point of view. Get lost chump. Your a troller who is only trying to inflame. I'm reporting you . He hasn't said anything I don't know. If he and you took the time to read what I was saying, then you would know That i know some of the characters are in Seperate Stories. Those Stories are cannon unto themselves. The Characters are Cannon WHENEVER THEY CONNECT WITH another multiversal character, that makes that contact with that character cannonical. Geez how many times I gotta say the same thing. damn"

nvrbeenwthagirl

"You're an idiot. He hasn't presented any proof. He's only presented his point of view. Get lost chump. Your a troller who is only trying to inflame. I'm reporting you. He hasn't said anything I don't know. If he and you took the time to read what I was saying, then you would know That i know some of the characters are in Seperate Stories. Those Stories are cannon unto themselves. The Characters are Cannon WHENEVER THEY CONNECT WITH another multiversal character, that makes that contact with that character cannonical. Geez how many times I gotta say the same thing. damn"

UM king, How many times have you called me idiot sweety? Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo many.

nvrbeenwthagirl

We have already established that I do not report someoen everytime I say that. nice try tho.

King Kandy
UM king, How many times have you called me idiot sweety? Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooo many.
I can find a bunch of quotes of you mocking me. Want me to find them all.

Plus you LYING about me to bash me... Should I find that brilliant one?

King Kandy
We have already established that I do not report someoen everytime I say that. nice try tho.
Yeah... But I think that time you actualy did.

King Kandy
Heres you calling me a tard:

"YOu are a simple tard. First off, master bruce hasn't beaten me at anything. We haven't even argued. And I don't aspire to be like mr. master. mr master to me is a simpleton who likes to force his interpretations of events down people's throats as cokc juggling tards who lack insite gobble up everything he says like it's truth without any question. In this thread I never said I was the victor in anything you lame. You came in trying spout some crap to try and prove how cool you are when your nothing but a lame. hell most of the board members like you even less than me and BW. TARD. Every time you enter a thread you start shit. And It's a damn shame you think by attacking me and BW that somehow the cool kids are gonna let you into the party. I bet your the lame at school who got his head dunked in the toilet and sniffs mens jock strap. I know a pansey when I see one hon. be a man and stand behind your own arguments and not brining up others. You freaking lame."

King Kandy
LIE:

"hell most of the board members like you even less than me and BW."

nvrbeenwthagirl
Heres you calling me a tard:

"YOu are a simple tard. First off, master bruce hasn't beaten me at anything. We haven't even argued. And I don't aspire to be like mr. master. mr master to me is a simpleton who likes to force his interpretations of events down people's throats as cokc juggling tards who lack insite gobble up everything he says like it's truth without any question. In this thread I never said I was the victor in anything you lame. You came in trying spout some crap to try and prove how cool you are when your nothing but a lame. hell most of the board members like you even less than me and BW. TARD. Every time you enter a thread you start shit. And It's a damn shame you think by attacking me and BW that somehow the cool kids are gonna let you into the party. I bet your the lame at school who got his head dunked in the toilet and sniffs mens jock strap. I know a pansey when I see one hon. be a man and stand behind your own arguments and not brining up others. You freaking lame."

you notice how I said every time you enter a thread you start shit. has that somehow changed? what exactly are you doing now? LOL. starting shit.

King Kandy
LIELIELIE:

"We need to make a Marvel - DC counterpart list, Galant777 would probably be the best one that could start it. "

"We already tried that and King Kandy ****ed that one up to. I already did a DC cosmic hierachy. No one looked at it. and Marvel has some cosmics dc has no counter part for and vice versa."

Dgw2007
Please. You need to tell him to stop. After all, he is actually the one bothering me. i did ask but can you be the bigger person sad for me smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
LIE:

"hell most of the board members like you even less than me and BW."

LOL. You think the kids like you?

darthgoober
Ok everyone stop before the thread gets closed. There's been about 2 pages of nothing but arguing over who's bashing/flamming who, and no matter who's right about who started it the Mods are going to be pissed at EVERYONE involved because now EVERYONE is guilty of the same offense(and "well he started it" is NO excuse).

There's an ignore button for a reason, learn to use it...

Air Legend
I wonder what it would be like if you stopped trolling and flaming me. I haven't argued with anyone but the two who have been bothering me since I have been back.
LIAR. You argue with almost everyone. If you were banned permanently it would be much better for the forum. People try to explain their cases and all you do is say the same exact thing without counter arguing the point. Your intransigence is as bad as bashing. I mean Thanos w/ HOTI has been proven to be supreme with on panel references, bios, and info straight from Marvel yet you still say Thanos wasn't the Marvel God.

You argue with Marvel facts and it is extremely annoying. You can't argue with what Marvel says. Marvel's opinion is >>>>>>than any other opinion. Period.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i did ask but can you be the bigger person sad for me smile

for you, he is now on ignore. But he is doing the definition of flaming. just so you know.

King Kandy
Tried to lie about me again:

"Name one thread that I and I alone am responsible for the decline of. "

"Your presence is enough. You come in, have nothing positive to say,and just decide that you are the authority on the subject of who's winning, who doesn't count and you have been an ass to me since day one. I do not like you and I just wish if u saw a thread the I made, no matter how popular, that you would stay out of it. Youdidn't do anything when you came into this thread but start shit. Didn't contribute anything note worthy to the actual thread or the debate between board walker,big bran, and master."

nvrbeenwthagirl
LIAR. You argue with almost everyone. If you were banned permanently it would be much better for the forum. People try to explain their cases and all you do is say the same exact thing without counter arguing the point. Your intransigence is as bad as bashing. I mean Thanos w/ HOTI has been proven to be supreme with on panel references, bios, and info straight from Marvel yet you still say Thanos wasn't the Marvel God.

You argue with Marvel facts and it is extremely annoying. You can't argue with what Marvel says. Marvel's opinion is >>>>>>than any other opinion. Period.

True colors show. basically you dont' like the fact that i dont 'think thanos was supreme. you call me a liar becuz of it. several times. you know that is against the forum rules. Now i'm warning you. be nice or i'm going to have to report you. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tried to lie about me again:

"Name one thread that I and I alone am responsible for the decline of. "

"Your presence is enough. You come in, have nothing positive to say,and just decide that you are the authority on the subject of who's winning, who doesn't count and you have been an ass to me since day one. I do not like you and I just wish if u saw a thread the I made, no matter how popular, that you would stay out of it. Youdidn't do anything when you came into this thread but start shit. Didn't contribute anything note worthy to the actual thread or the debate between board walker,big bran, and master."

You are flaming king. Now Be nice. I'm warning you.

King Kandy
OH NO, I'M GOING TO GET REPORTED! I'M QUAKING IN FEAR!

You are on ignore as of now.

Air Legend
Oh I'll be "nice" nvr.
cosigned...again

nvrbeenwthagirl
OH NO, I'M GOING TO GET REPORTED! I'M QUAKING IN FEAR!

Now now king. you mustn't be like that. you must realize that you have flamed. It's not nice to call poeple liars. now let's all get along and post about comics. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh I'll be "nice" nvr.

cosigned...again

As long as you are nice. wink

Dgw2007
You are flaming king. Now Be nice. I'm warning you. plz ignore sad for me smile

kevdude
Ok back to topic. Michael can destroy everything if he wanted and come back from nothing. Infinite Being killed itself and birthed everything. I'd say Michael since he is beyond death.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok back to topic. Michael can destroy everything if he wanted and come back from nothing. Infinite Being killed itself and birthed everything. I'd say Michael since he is beyond death.

Honestly, the IB had to destroy itself to create everything right? Michael creates multiverses and loses not one drop of power. This cannot be ignored.

Air Legend
Alright, the orignal Infinity Being was God. He was everything that existed. The IB was the only thing that existed. The IB decided to kill itself but that point is null since the match is between the original IB and Michael.
The orginal IB equals the Presence.
IB in a curbstomp.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Alright, the orignal Infinity Being was God. He was everything that existed. The IB was the only thing that existed. The IB decided to kill itself but that point is null since the match is between the original IB and Michael.
The orginal IB equals the Presence.
IB in a curbstomp.

There is no such thing as Was God. God ALWAYS is God. at any rate, THe IB created the 616 correct? What has micheal's power done? big grin

King Kandy
There is no such thing as Was God. God ALWAYS is God. at any rate, THe IB created the 616 correct? What has micheal's power done? big grin I love how you use your own definition of God.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I love how you use your own definition of God.

Nah. The presence in DC is much like the christian God. The angels and spectre pretty much describe him that way. The Christian God has no beginning or end and no superior.

Air Legend
I love how you use your own definition of God.
Damn you why did you quote him!
Besides, I thought you were going to ignore him.

darthgoober
Nah. The presence in DC is much like the christian God. The angels and spectre pretty much describe him that way. The Christian God has no beginning or end and no superior.
Well technically, the Presence showed a limit to it's omniscience during the COIE when the Spectre and AM saw sights that even his(the Spectre's) creator had never dreamt of, so I don't know if it's really comparable with the Christian concept of God, who knows and sees EVERYTHING.

King Kandy
Damn you why did you quote him!
Besides, I thought you were going to ignore him.
I put him on ignore, but I looked at one of his posts... Big mistake.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well technically, the Presence showed a limit to it's omniscience during the COIE when the Spectre and AM saw sights that even his(the Spectre's) creator had never dreamt of, so I don't know if it's really comparable with the Christian concept of God, who knows and sees EVERYTHING.
Was that hyperbole? Since the spectre had never been in his creator's mind? how can they see something that the presence has never dreamt of when he is called the creator of all by all of them?

darthgoober
Was that hyperbole? Since the spectre had never been in his creator's mind? how can they see something that the presence has never dreamt of when he is called the creator of all by all of them?
It was the narrator, he can say whatever he wants because he's the one telling us what's going on. I'm not saying that it was an INTELLIGENT move on his part, but the fact is that there was a limit placed on God by the only person who really could(the narrator) and that seperates him from the Christian concept of God.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It was the narrator, he can say whatever he wants because he's the one telling us what's going on. I'm not saying that it was an INTELLIGENT move on his part, but the fact is that there was a limit placed on God by the only person who really could(the narrator) and that seperates him from the Christian concept of God.

Im betting someone better suited can answer this. But Im almost positve the spectre and even others have given God unlimited status. The spectre merged saw everything all at once, and he was still under God.

darthgoober
Im betting someone better suited can answer this. But Im almost positve the spectre and even others have given God unlimited status. The spectre merged saw everything all at once, and he was still under God.
But apparently there are still limits...
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9335/am40tt0.th.jpg

kevdude
This could be refering to The Voice, at the time The Voice was mainly what DC used as refering to (seeing things not even his master saw).

nvrbeenwthagirl
But apparently there are still limits...
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9335/am40tt0.th.jpg

Let's look at this way, Who's energy is this that fills the spectre? nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This could be refering to The Voice, at the time The Voice was mainly what DC used as refering to (seeing things not even his master saw).

The voice was spectre's boss back then wasnt' he? Right on.

darthgoober
That's very possible. I had heard that there was some kind of recton involving the Spectre, but I didn't know the details. Anyway I'll find out which is was and get back to you.

darthgoober
The voice was spectre's boss back then wasnt' he? Right on.
I fail to see what that has to do with anything. I never said anything about the Presence not being omnipotent, I was talking about him being omniscient. But then again if it turns out that they were talking about the Voice then it doesn't matter(I'll find out).

nvrbeenwthagirl
I fail to see what that has to do with anything. I never said anything about the Presence not being omnipotent, I was talking about him being omniscient. But then again if it turns out that they were talking about the Voice then it doesn't matter(I'll find out).
Omnicient means all knowing right? never dreamed of, would mean he had created them yet right? In that panel wasn't worlds being created at that instant? who was creating them? ultimately who allowed it to happen? Just saying. you know. confused

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>